Inter ready to agree Sneijder Sale to United

+4
Vibe
RED
Busby Babe
B-Mac
8 posters

Go down

Inter ready to agree Sneijder Sale to United Empty Inter ready to agree Sneijder Sale to United

Post by B-Mac Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:05 pm

Inter Milan’s board will meet on Tuesday to sanction the sale of Wesley Sneijder to Manchester United.

And Inter boss Gian Piero Gasperini said: “I try not to be worried about Sneijder.

“He is one of the best players in Europe. But I am convinced we can find a new player when he goes.”

Sneijder, 27, will be the £35million replacement for Paul Scholes.

Read more: http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-news/Manchester-United-target-Wesley-Sneijder-will-be-allowed-to-go-as-Inter-Milan-board-prepare-to-meet-and-sanction-his-sale-article763440.html#ixzz1RiOiV6CD
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Inter ready to agree Sneijder Sale to United Empty Re: Inter ready to agree Sneijder Sale to United

Post by Busby Babe Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:56 pm

35 mil for an injury prone player. Haven't we learnt from Hargreaves. It's almost inevitable he will get injured.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Inter ready to agree Sneijder Sale to United Empty Re: Inter ready to agree Sneijder Sale to United

Post by RED Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:22 pm

Looks like this signing is gonna happen. So excited about this.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:27 pm

He's talented, but oh the injuries.

And sorry about being pessimistic about all our transfers, I guess its just the way I am.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:29 pm

ronaldo__9 wrote:He's talented, but oh the injuries.

And sorry about being pessimistic about all our transfers, I guess its just the way I am.

I don't think you're being pessimistic at all. It's good to question these type of things. One thing though, Hargo was a known crock that we took a gamble on, as long as Sneijder ain't nowhere near that injury prone, I'm more than happy.

Plus the coaches and SAF will already know how prone to injury he is, otherwise there is no way SAF will green light spending 35 mill on him.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:57 pm

You don't think Ferguson asked himself those questions?If he think's Sneijder is suitable why can't you?

Inb4 Kleberson and Djemba Djemba
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:59 pm

Sooooo, sneijder will be united's silva?
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:51 pm

Looks as though Sneijder ain't coming. Their director has said after the meeting today that both player and club have agreed not to part ways.

RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vyey Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:36 pm

Nasri is staying or will go to City
Sneijder doesn't wanna leave
That leaves Modric but I think he wants Chelsea(?)

What now?

PROMOTE CLEVERLEY! He's better than Gibson that's for sure.

Vyey
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RobbyV Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:25 pm

ronaldo__9 wrote:35 mil for an injury prone player. Haven't we learnt from Hargreaves. It's almost inevitable he will get injured.
Dont talk what you dont know about, he doesnt get injured as much as RVP or Robben.
RobbyV
RobbyV
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Flamengo

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:49 pm

RobbyV wrote:
ronaldo__9 wrote:35 mil for an injury prone player. Haven't we learnt from Hargreaves. It's almost inevitable he will get injured.
Dont talk what you dont know about, he doesnt get injured as much as RVP or Robben.

Easy there......he doesn't get injured as much as them but he does get injured a lot. Plus, if he played in the premier league he'd probably more likely to get injured than in Serie A.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by archwooohh Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:55 pm

Vyey wrote:Nasri is staying or will go to City
Sneijder doesn't wanna leave
That leaves Modric but I think he wants Chelsea(?)

What now?

PROMOTE CLEVERLEY! He's better than Gibson that's for sure.

We have a winner.
archwooohh
archwooohh
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum