Swanhends
Vibe
17 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Inter - Chievo - Page 2 Empty Re: Inter - Chievo

Post by baresi Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:36 pm

delaurentishotz wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Very funny how Interisti really like to condradic themselves here, as they claim Juventini have nothing better to do... yet you got Interisti and Milanisti dominated the Juve section lmao. So please, stop complaining as your buddies are doing the same thing.

As for DeLaurentiz, we are proud to be on top. Being undefeated currently, defeated Milan like taking candy from a baby. Sure, Chievo was a tie, and yet your point is irrelavent as we didn't win. Loosing to Novara and having Gasperini blaming the turf as an excuse is a great way to get past things eh? Though you neglecting the fact that Napoli lost to Chievo as well. Also failing to understand that the only reason why Chievo has survived this long in Serie A is due to their tactics, something I guess is not part of your knowledge as a Italian football fan I would presume. Chievo is one of the most competitve clubs to play against, boring, but great at getting results.

Oh yes, let's be proud about beating Lille... of course an 'Italian' scoring the goal for you dosen't justify it though.

What the hell are you on about wannabe kid .. The game against Lille is nothing to be proud about.. It was just bad. I don't care who scored , even if it was Meazza who stood up from his grave and scored.... The game was horrible !!

Team A loses against Team B Team A wins against Team C.. Therefore Team B will win against Team C.. This is your logic as it seems....
May I use your logic aswell Sir ?? ............... So Supporter nr.1 of JuBe = moron , Supporter nr.2 of JuBe is bigger Moron then nr.1. JuBentino nr.3 is a bigger moron then nr.2.. Will the 3rd JuBentino be more of a moron then JuBentino nr. 1 ?? Follow this thread and soon find out for the answers !!!! Cool

baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Gravina10 Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:03 pm

Why was my post deleted??

A.Gravina10
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Gravina10 Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:10 pm

Btw there's no need to welcome me. it's gravidbest cos I forgot the password of my last account.

A.Gravina10
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by fishball Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:00 pm

Woo hoo *bleep* hell gravid is back woo hoo.

Kneejerk party time banana

Welcome back
fishball
fishball
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:06 pm

You better tell the mods so they don't ban you for multi

Goalkeepers: 1 Julio Cesar, 12 Luca Castellazzi, 21 Paolo Orlandoni;

Defenders: 2 Ivan Cordoba, 6 Lucio, 13 Maicon, 26 Cristian Chivu, 42 Jonathan, 55 Yuto Nagatomo;

Midfielders: 4 Javier Zanetti, 5 Dejan Stankovic, 8 Thiago Motta, 10 Wesley Sneijder, 11 Ricky Alvarez, 19 Esteban Cambiasso, 20 Joel Obi, 77 Sulley Muntari;

Forwards: 7 Giampaolo Pazzini, 22 Diego Milito, 28 Mauro Zarate, 30 Luc Castaignos.

Cesar
Maicon - Lucio - Chivu - Nagatomo
Cambiasso
Zanetti - Motta
Sneijder
Pazzini - Zarate
banana

What's with Motta behind Cambiasso again?Dafuq is that...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:24 pm

Lol @delaurentishotz completely shying away from me destroying poor little Inter and now having to go at Antonio for no reason.

No comeback to my posts. Good you gave up, gave me a negative rating, and proceeded to ponder about a comeback for a good twelve hours only to come up with "moron." Nice.

:coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:43 pm

:facepalm:

Where do you find the strength to come back posting every time delaurentis takes your self-esteem?
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:57 pm

VibeTribe wrote: :facepalm:

Where do you find the strength to come back posting every time delaurentis takes your self-esteem?

Pardon ? Did you even read my post ? I destroyed him, he left for ten hours, and came back with "moron."

His post was incoherent, most likely because it was due in a rage which came at the self-realization that he was defeated, just like Inter was destroyed by Novara.

Inter fans cannot take a joke...then again, you lot have not had anything to smile about for years.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:04 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:Inter fans cannot take a joke...then again, you lot have not had anything to smile about for years.

Jesus smoking

Child,we had 15 trophies to smile about over the past 7 years.Juve on the other hand,have a Serie B trophy and the nickname Jube to smile about for the past 7 years.This would be the last post I direct to you.You are not capable or worthy of a normal conversation.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:22 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
VibeTribe wrote: :facepalm:

Pardon ? Did you even read my post ? I destroyed him, he left for ten hours, and came back with "moron."

His post was incoherent, most likely because it was due in a rage which came at the self-realization that he was defeated, just like Inter was destroyed by Novara.

Inter fans cannot take a joke...then again, you lot have not had anything to smile about for years.

Im pretty sure we had a few good laughs in last couple of years.

Inter - Chievo - Page 2 Juveb

Inter - Chievo - Page 2 Asdypo
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:41 pm

I just had one. Wikipedia being sourced. Laughable at best.

#boom.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:20 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:I just had one. Wikipedia being sourced. Laughable at best.

#boom.

So bad dude, so bad :facepalm:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:02 pm

CroInter wrote:

#boom.

Sort of like Novara 3 1 Ladri ?
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:10 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
CroInter wrote:

#boom.

Sort of like Novara 3 1 Ladri ?

Even worse then that, trust me.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:15 pm

Doubt it. Enjoy some generations with no trophies...as Moggi said, Inter need another Calciopoli to win. Very Happy
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:24 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:Doubt it. Enjoy some generations with no trophies...as Moggi said, Inter need another Calciopoli to win. Very Happy

Again, bad dude, so bad, just jumping from one failed attempt to troll to another :facepalm:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by delaurentishotz Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:37 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:Lol @delaurentishotz completely shying away from me destroying poor little Inter and now having to go at Antonio for no reason.

No comeback to my posts. Good you gave up, gave me a negative rating, and proceeded to ponder about a comeback for a good twelve hours only to come up with "moron." Nice.

:coffee:

I don't keep myself busy with neg feedback.... Only positive.. I'm a positive person JuBeneoncure. So if you recieve neg feedback don't put the blame on me , Those are some serious accusations you put up there.

Oh my apoligies , I guess you can't figure out how it is possible somebody can't reply immediately ?? Now let's see what could've happened between those 12 hrs..

- Delaurentishotz was having a sexparty with hot females.

- Delaurentishotz was to busy laughing his ass off how JuBe got 13pts in 7 games.
Serious scudetto challengers right thurrr !!

- Delaurentishotz was busy trying to save hot females from the hands of Keyzar who still hasn't gotten laid. I said to Keyzar "Yo man , I'm all up for you to get laid but you must first start somewhere" So I guided him towards an ugly woman.., Then I made the discovery that this was no ordinary woman but actually a man in a woman's body.... I'm not sure what happened afterwards but let's hope he is ok.

- Delaurentishotz got payed to do several cover shoots for female magazines.

- Delaurentishotz just had his 2nd huge sexparty with hot models..

So as you can see I'm a very busy man.. Please have more patience and understanding when I don't reply immediately. Not all of us can have the awesome life you have JuBeneo to constantly post messages on Goal legacy.
delaurentishotz
delaurentishotz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:40 am

JuBeneo Inter - Chievo - Page 2 Rofl
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:14 am

Anyone who refers to intercourse as a "sexparty with hot females" probably just flipped through a magazine and fapped it, so nice try.

Secondly, 13 points from 7 matches is a hell of a lot better than 4 points from 6 games. Even if Inter win [unlikely], they will have 7 points from 7 matches, so I really see how nearly having twice the amount of points is something to laugh at.

Inter are near-relegation, and with your incoherent posts and blatant disregard for Inter, things will only get worse.

Enjoy the Inter saga of nothingness.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossonero23 Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:28 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:Anyone who refers to intercourse as a "sexparty with hot females" probably just flipped through a magazine and fapped it, so nice try.

Secondly, 13 points from 7 matches is a hell of a lot better than 4 points from 6 games. Even if Inter win [unlikely], they will have 7 points from 7 matches, so I really see how nearly having twice the amount of points is something to laugh at.

Inter are near-relegation, and with your incoherent posts and blatant disregard for Inter, things will only get worse.

Juve-Viola
Inter-Juve
Napoli-Juve
Juve-Palermo
Lazio-Juve

Those are JuBe's upcoming fixtures! Very Happy

I'd be surprised if JuBe picked up any points at all. :coffee:
Rossonero23
Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:29 am

You have learned that Serie A is not a tournament...here I was thinking you were making big intellectual strives.

Two steps forward, one step back it seems. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:33 am

JNC, don't come back to this thread. That's not negotiable.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by delaurentishotz Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:56 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:

13pts in 7 games is terrible for a Scudetto contender.. If that were Milan or Inter we'd be talking about a crisis. But we all know the standards are lower for JuBe anyways.
At the moment there are no great teams on top of the Serie A table , It's only a matter of time before Milan takes over and if Inter decide to wake up they'll do just the same. Quality wise they are the only teams that stand out in Serie A.

Anyone who refers to intercourse as a "sexparty with hot females" probably just flipped through a magazine and fapped it, so nice try.

Haha , Just because you flipped through magazines under your bed (which your mother knows about , don't fool yourself Wink ) doesn't mean the rest of us do the same.. It's the same thing that you reply/post 24/7 and believe , expect the rest to follow suit.

delaurentishotz
delaurentishotz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:09 am

Kidding aside, the difference between Juves' situation and Inter/Milan situation is Juve is suposed to be in their best form ans some of the easiest fixtures, Milan/Inter are in theri worst form, faced some of the toughest opponents, and went through a bad period ot injuries, experimentation, playing in Europe or all together.

While Juve are being fooled by topping the table not realizing they have collected 13/21 possible points in what should be their best period; and they are yet to face a decent team (The Milan they played was far from decent).
I wonder what might happen to Juve if they get in an injury crisis similar to any of the "Milan" clubs.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:26 am

Novara was a difficult fixture ?

Anyway, injury crisises happened last year and even the year before and nobody Milanese took that into account.

Juventus are somewhat the same as last year; beating big clubs, but drawing small clubs. Juventus went on a long unbeaten streak last year as well, so there is not much separating.

Well, Juventus only beat one big club this year, so I guess it is too early to tell. This next month will define them, however.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:41 am

BTW just realized Inter vs Juve is next week. Shocked drinking

Should be a cracker.
baresi
baresi
First Team