Swanhends
Vibe
17 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Inter - Chievo Empty Inter - Chievo

Post by Vibe Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:19 pm

Inter - Chievo 800gr

I waited for someone else to make the thread but the temptation was too strong :coffee:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Inter - Chievo Empty Re: Inter - Chievo

Post by Swanhends Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:25 pm

I hate playing Chievo
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:45 pm

Gee, I literally cannot tell if those are Serie A teams. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by delaurentishotz Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:24 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:Gee, I literally cannot tell if those are Serie A teams. :coffee:

Supporting JuBe you must be an expert at analyzing non Serie A teams.

Let's hope Inter suffer the same luck as JuBe when they played against Chievo.. A fantastic 0-0 draw and a clear goal disallowed for Chievo. That would make us all happy and feel on top of the world like you guys.

And to be honest I have absolutely no idea how or what Inter will do in this game.... My gutfeeling says it will be pretty bad.. Who knows another lucky win like against Lille ??
delaurentishotz
delaurentishotz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:28 am

delaurentishotz wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:Gee, I literally cannot tell if those are Serie A teams. :coffee:

Let's hope Inter suffer the same luck as JuBe when they played against Chievo.. A fantastic 0-0 goal and a clear goal disallowed for Chievo. That would make us all happy and feel on top of the world like you guys.

And to be honest I have absolutely no idea how or what Inter will do in this game.... My gutfeeling says it will be pretty bad.. Who knows another lucky win like against Lille ??

I must be an expert at analyzing non Serie A teams ? How so...you clearly must not have heard of ItalJuve, but that is probably because you are so far removed from being domestically representative.

Luck ? Chievo parked the bus and committed twenty-four dirty fouls.

Wait. No wonder you think it is lucky. Jose Mourinho did the same to win the Champion's League with the thieving ladri known as Inter. It makes sense now. Same dirty tactics.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by delaurentishotz Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:30 am

I have never heard of a team called "Juve" Please explain "THIS" team to me instead of all your whining.

delaurentishotz
delaurentishotz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:34 am

Should I call it JuBe to apply it to the fact that Inter is nearly in the relegation zone ?

You will start seeing V's as B's pretty soon by this time next year !

JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by fishball Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:04 am

Just exactly what are these juve fans trying to achieve by coming here? Winding us up? It that's it, you guys need to get a life.

And the mods won't do anything again, smh. How this guys still on 100% baffles me.
fishball
fishball
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:11 am

Honestly Fish, you realize CroInter is worse than I am ? Zarola is a good poster, but nonetheless, another Inter fan.

Posting in rival forums is nothing...I was making a joke that was made overly-important.

Apologies.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:13 am

Honestly Fish, you realize CroInter is worse than I am ? Zarola is a good poster, but nonetheless, another Inter fan.

Posting in rival forums is nothing...I was making a joke that was made overly-important.

Apologies.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Gravina10 Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:17 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
delaurentishotz wrote:

Let's hope Inter suffer the same luck as JuBe when they played against Chievo.. A fantastic 0-0 goal and a clear goal disallowed for Chievo. That would make us all happy and feel on top of the world like you guys.

I must be an expert at analyzing non Serie A teams ? How so...you clearly must not have heard of ItalJuve, but that is probably because you are so far removed from being domestically representative.

Luck ? Chievo parked the bus and committed twenty-four dirty fouls.

Wait. No wonder you think it is lucky. Jose Mourinho did the same to win the Champion's League with the thieving ladri known as Inter. It makes sense now. Same dirty tactics.

That's because you're so used to being a complete failure in italy and visiting your beloved Serie B. Luck?? The only lucky thing is Juve which plays shite football and not losing against Chievo.
Jose Mourinho did the same?? Just goes to show how much you really understand of football. Bugger off Juvenelcuore

A.Gravina10
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:19 am

Lol manz do not know who I am so I will excuse that.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by fishball Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:25 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:Honestly Fish, you realize CroInter is worse than I am ? Zarola is a good poster, but nonetheless, another Inter fan.

Apologies.

tbf i dont, because i simply dont go around and visit other sections. whats the point of mocking each other anyway?
fishball
fishball
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:31 am

fishball wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:Honestly Fish, you realize CroInter is worse than I am ? Zarola is a good poster, but nonetheless, another Inter fan.

Apologies.

tbf i dont, because i simply dont go around and visit other sections. whats the point of mocking each other anyway?

Healthy rivalry is the basis on which derby matches are built. Without it, nothing separates Manchester United v. Liverpool and Manchester United v. Newcastle United.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by fishball Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:35 am

k noted. maybe someday i should visit the juve section. :coffee:
fishball
fishball
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:42 am

Welcome to. Debates and provocation, when done correctly, are entertaining. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:44 am

Very funny how Interisti really like to condradic themselves here, as they claim Juventini have nothing better to do... yet you got Interisti and Milanisti dominated the Juve section lmao. So please, stop complaining as your buddies are doing the same thing.

As for DeLaurentiz, we are proud to be on top. Being undefeated currently, defeated Milan like taking candy from a baby. Sure, Chievo was a tie, and yet your point is irrelavent as we didn't win. Loosing to Novara and having Gasperini blaming the turf as an excuse is a great way to get past things eh? Though you neglecting the fact that Napoli lost to Chievo as well. Also failing to understand that the only reason why Chievo has survived this long in Serie A is due to their tactics, something I guess is not part of your knowledge as a Italian football fan I would presume. Chievo is one of the most competitve clubs to play against, boring, but great at getting results.

Oh yes, let's be proud about beating Lille... of course an 'Italian' scoring the goal for you dosen't justify it though.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by fishball Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:57 am

^
this guys as sensitive as a clit.
fishball
fishball
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:46 am

delaurentishotz wrote:

Let's hope Inter suffer the same luck as JuBe when they played against Chievo.. A fantastic 0-0 draw and a clear goal disallowed for Chievo. That would make us all happy and feel on top of the world like you guys.

FACT
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:23 am

InterMalia wrote:
delaurentishotz wrote:

FACT

There was a foul, actually. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:14 am

Yup maybe there was a foul on Pirlo but Chievo should have gotten a one penalty at least.

Lest hope we will get lucky with the refs like Juve did that game, but i doubt so, in last 3 games Inter got 3 fake penalty calls agaisnt....
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:28 am

As for Inter and Italians, not that i give a shit but they are all injured except for Pazzo.
Ranocchia, Viviano, Motta(not fully fit yet, played 1st time this season on thuseday) and Poli all injured.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by delaurentishotz Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:58 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Very funny how Interisti really like to condradic themselves here, as they claim Juventini have nothing better to do... yet you got Interisti and Milanisti dominated the Juve section lmao. So please, stop complaining as your buddies are doing the same thing.

As for DeLaurentiz, we are proud to be on top. Being undefeated currently, defeated Milan like taking candy from a baby. Sure, Chievo was a tie, and yet your point is irrelavent as we didn't win. Loosing to Novara and having Gasperini blaming the turf as an excuse is a great way to get past things eh? Though you neglecting the fact that Napoli lost to Chievo as well. Also failing to understand that the only reason why Chievo has survived this long in Serie A is due to their tactics, something I guess is not part of your knowledge as a Italian football fan I would presume. Chievo is one of the most competitve clubs to play against, boring, but great at getting results.

Oh yes, let's be proud about beating Lille... of course an 'Italian' scoring the goal for you dosen't justify it though.

What the hell are you on about .. The game against Lille is nothing to be proud about.. It was just bad. I don't care who scored , even if it was Meazza who stood up from his grave and scored.... The game was horrible !!

Team A loses against Team B Team A wins against Team C.. Therefore Team B will win against Team C.. This is your logic as it seems....
May I use your logic aswell Sir ?? ............... So Supporter nr.1 of JuBe = moron , Supporter nr.2 of JuBe is bigger Moron then nr.1. JuBentino nr.3 is a bigger moron then nr.2.. Will the 3rd JuBentino be more of a moron then JuBentino nr. 1 ?? Follow this thread and soon find out for the answers !!!! Cool

delaurentishotz
delaurentishotz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:26 pm

Inter - Chievo Rofl
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:36 pm

delaurentishotz wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Very funny how Interisti really like to condradic themselves here, as they claim Juventini have nothing better to do... yet you got Interisti and Milanisti dominated the Juve section lmao. So please, stop complaining as your buddies are doing the same thing.

What the hell are you on about wannabe kid .. The game against Lille is nothing to be proud about.. It was just bad. I don't care who scored , even if it was Meazza who stood up from his grave and scored.... The game was horrible !!

Team A loses against Team B Team A wins against Team C.. Therefore Team B will win against Team C.. This is your logic as it seems....
May I use your logic aswell Sir ?? ............... So Supporter nr.1 of JuBe = moron , Supporter nr.2 of JuBe is bigger Moron then nr.1. JuBentino nr.3 is a bigger moron then nr.2.. Will the 3rd JuBentino be more of a moron then JuBentino nr. 1 ?? Follow this thread and soon find out for the answers !!!! Cool

baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next