+5
Forza
Zamuro
Brigate Rossonere
IzzyC08
M99
9 posters

Go down

Padova vs Novara... Another Great Performance by El Sharaawy  Empty Padova vs Novara... Another Great Performance by El Sharaawy

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:07 pm

1:25
2:20
2:42
3:11
3:29

He did many other plays, but I can't find any other video that's show's them.

Here... One with Commentary if anyone is interested.

Back to top Go down

Padova vs Novara... Another Great Performance by El Sharaawy  Empty Re: Padova vs Novara... Another Great Performance by El Sharaawy

Post by M99 Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:12 pm

This kid is awesome. I hope he comes to Milan.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Padova vs Novara... Another Great Performance by El Sharaawy  Empty Re: Padova vs Novara... Another Great Performance by El Sharaawy

Post by IzzyC08 Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:19 pm

We won't get this kid. His price is way too high and he said he doesn't want to play as an CAM he feels more comfortable on the wing. That won't fit into Allegri's plans on to better things for us.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:21 pm

IzzyC08 wrote:We won't get this kid. His price is way too high and he said he doesn't want to play as an CAM he feels more comfortable on the wing. That won't fit into Allegri's plans on to better things for us.

Well it's true, as you can see in this 2nd Leg game, all of his plays came as a winger. He's very deadly. But you need to understand that he won't be a starter on your team. It would be better to get 50% of ownership, let him play for Genoa, gain more experience, then when he's ready, you bring him to Milan. This prospect has lots of potential, and if Inter offered 10m and Genoa refused just goes to show how good he really is. Sure it's a lot of money, but in the end, in my opinion it's worth it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:21 am

Thanks for the videos, Sciacca. Good to see you constructively contributing in the Milan forums Wink

I think it is not an argument over his class, I think the questions that remain are how much he would cost, would he fit in and do we even need him?

I don't think he is compatible with this current team / coach.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:32 am

Brigate Rossonere wrote:Thanks for the videos, Sciacca. Good to see you constructively contributing in the Milan forums Wink

I think it is not an argument over his class, I think the questions that remain are how much he would cost, would he fit in and do we even need him?

I don't think he is compatible with this current team / coach.

No problem.. He's a very good talent, someone to look out for. If he fits in Milan's current system? No. Best for him to say in Genoa in my opinion... Gain more playing time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zamuro Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:37 am

If you have any questions about this guy, the best option would be to ask Mr.Mustachio (La_formica) from our forum.
Zamuro
Zamuro
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:44 am

Maurotaurox wrote:If you have any questions about this guy, the best option would be to ask Mr.Mustachio (La_formica) from our forum.

The expert of all prospects, and trust me, he knows everything about each and every promising youth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:13 am

I think the best option for us is to buy as soon as possible and see if we can get conditions that say something like...

a) Milan get full ownership of the player, however Genoa get a free loan of the player for 2 years.

OR

b) Milan get half ownership of the player, however Genoa get a free loan of the player for 2 years and Milan also get a fixed price to buy the other half of the contract when his loan to Genoa expires.

---
Either of these would greatly reduce the transfer fee for El Sharaawy as well as advantage Genoa by letting them use him for a while, and it benfits the player by giving him more playing time at a higher level... which, in turn, gives us a better product when the loan expires.

It's a WIN (for Milan), WIN (for El Sharaawy), WIN (for Genoa)! cheers
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by ciro1316 Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:20 pm

the kid is special we need to sign him a future with him verdi, pato and ganso is very bright

ciro1316
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Superpeppe Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:54 pm

I don't know, I hope we can sign him but I'm afraid he cannot play next year. We already have to many options. So will he be interested in sitting in the stands???

I agree in buying him and loan him to another team Maybe Palermo
Superpeppe
Superpeppe
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:05 pm

heavily relies on the right foot i see but a good prospect nonetheless can see him in the same team as merkel and strasser
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:10 pm

It's not worth it. We will end up picking up this kid he probably won't play for us then we'll sell him for less than what we paid for.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milanaa Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:33 pm

He's a very talented young player and there is no doubt about it, yesterday's game against Novara in the play-off i didn't see him do much because he only played half of the first half and got substituted because of 'physical' reasons, Novara played a great game and deserve their place in seria A, on El Shaarawy i say let's see what can he do in Genova first.
Milanaa
Milanaa
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:44 pm

@Milanaa

San Siro looks very bad in blue Evil or Very Mad
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Milanaa Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:48 pm

That's how it looked at night 2 days ago Smile although Blue is not the right color but it always looks amazing just for the fact that it's considered the home stadium of a great team like Milan Twisted Evil
Milanaa
Milanaa
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:32 am

If those lights were red, then omg Twisted Evil
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down