Luca
anouarjuve
Cotes
Juventino89
DeviAngel
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Official Thread - Juventus vs Milan  - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Thread - Juventus vs Milan

Post by CroInter Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:57 pm

Official Thread - Juventus vs Milan  - Page 2 Rizzoli%20e%20galliani

Ref for the game, Juve you are screwed :coffee:

CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Official Thread - Juventus vs Milan  - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Thread - Juventus vs Milan

Post by Vibe Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:01 pm

Buffon
Licht - Barzagli - Chiellini - Ceglie
Vidal - Pirlo - Marchisio
Krasic - Matri - Quags

4-3-3 fits so much better in Juve than 4-4-2...2 midfielders protecting Pirlo.
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:24 pm

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:Robinho and Boateng may be back for the Juve game while Abate reportedly may have an abductor disruption

Just something to consider

Without Abate, you simply don't stand a chance... :coffee:
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:58 pm

if Juventus will win this game; not only that fans will become happy but also the players will gain confidence and believe on their own qualities to race for tittle::::

i hope JUVENTUS wins::: even that i don't think its easy

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mp4krJuventino Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:02 pm

You Milan fans are way too over confident. I'm not sure if your over rating your own team or underestimating us though. Either way, this game is not going Milan's way.

Mp4krJuventino
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:10 pm

Mp4krJuventino wrote:You Milan fans are way too over confident. I'm not sure if your over rating your own team or underestimating us though. Either way, this game is not going Milan's way.

its not that they are too confident but the reason why they do that is because even if they lose; they answer back like; well that was only three points we will win the tittle

and even if they lose the tittle they answer back well we won last season;

so until the championship is over; they will troll around showing pride same what Inter fans did years ago

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:08 pm

We shouldn't be confident on winning against Juve, especially since its in their home. Also, juve have been our cryptonite for a few seasons now.

As for the game Pirlo was rendered effective by Melo. He was in a three man midfield with no wings and three lazy forwards who would not track back to save their mother.

Conte's system emphasizes movement, which helps Pirlo a lot.

Anyway, may the best team win.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:29 pm

i wont say about formation until i see the official lineup
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:14 am

baresi wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
baresi wrote:I would love to see Devis' line-up, it would be eaten alive by Milan, you might as well not show up, better than fielding that formation.

What Devi is basically suggesting is to have no link what so ever between the three lines, a totally isolated front line, an uncovered mid, and an exposed back line, Barzagli and Bonucci combined are'nt enough to handle Ibra, if Binho decides to attack from the midlw who would help cover up, when you CBs are busy containing IBRA.

Boateng will be all over Pirlo, and MvB will find it easy to cover our left side, while Nocerinno is keeping Vucinic entertained.

Anyway I hope Conte is naive enough to field this formation.

some1 is overrating their players ay ?.... 4-3-3 is the best to go I am just guessing ...

Barazgli is best of sweeper this season. Licht is there nad pluc Chiellini on the left. Marchisio is re-born under conte ...my doubt is pirlo I don't think he will play as so far this games ...
Ya I believe some1 IS overrating their players. You did'nt tell me what will Juve do when Pirlo is marked out of the game, whith that formation who do you have that will provide cover for the back four, and if Chiellini is on the left who do have to deal with Ibra, if I am to chose Juves formation I wont be able to pick a better one to suit Milan than the one you provided. Twisted Evil

I didn't picked them I guessed Cotne will do that because I got other formation that I would play against milan .. Pirlo marked out of the game ? - Vidal ...

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:16 am

I don't care how we play, as long as we walk away from the AD with three points i'll be happy..

Official Thread - Juventus vs Milan  - Page 2 COME+AT+US+BRO_6bbf36_1365978
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:00 am

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:I don't care how we play, as long as we walk away from the AD with three points i'll be happy..

I can alreay see Milan ahead of Juve by goal difference by the end of the weekend, besides even if we lose well that was only three points we will win the tittle.

if we lose the tittle well we won last season; its not possible to improve on first position the maximum you can do is maintain it, the more you get down on the table the easier for you to improve the following season.

On a serious note, it all depends on what formation Conte will field, this match will determained by that. Juve got what it needs to take at least one point from Milan it all depends on their formation. The less packed the midfield is the more are Milans possibilty of winning all three points.

baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:06 am

baresi wrote:
Rossoneri Ninja wrote:I don't care how we play, as long as we walk away from the AD with three points i'll be happy..

I can alreay see Milan ahead of Juve by goal difference by the end of the weekend, besides even if we lose well that was only three points we will win the tittle.

if we lose the tittle well we won last season; its not possible to improve on first position the maximum you can do is maintain it, the more you get down on the table the easier for you to improve the following season.

On a serious note, it all depends on what formation Conte will field, this match will determained by that. Juve got what it needs to take at least one point from Milan it all depends on their formation. The less packed the midfield is the more are Milans possibilty of winning all three points.

I want him to field -Marchisio-Pirlo-Vidal ...formation with those 3 in mid ...but so far only the 4-2-4 worked greatly ....than it will be good match
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:22 am

Marchsio-Pirlo-Vidal sounds great, as a Milan fan anyone but ADP affraid

Now this formation would be worrying IMO.

----------------Marchisio-----------Pirlo-------------Vidal---------------

------------------------------ ------- ADP--------------------------------------

-----------------------------Vucinic--------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------Matri/Quaq.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:26 am

In the mentioned formatin MvB would find it tough marking ADP AND Vucinic, that would require Nesta or TS assistance, which will automatically reduce the pressure on Matri or Quaq, which means Noccerino will need to track back much more to help cover. Which will lead to to leaving Pirlo with KPB alone which means much more room for both Marchisio and Vidal to help in attack and there wont be enough players to mark them.

I hope I made sence. Very Happy
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:27 am

baresi wrote:Marchsio-Pirlo-Vidal sounds great, as a Milan fan anyone but ADP affraid

------------------------------ ------- ADP--------------------------------------

-----------------------------Vucinic--------------------------------------------

conte's formations are based on wing play. so Elia\Vuci\Pepe\Esti and Krasic must play if its 4-3-3

------------marchisio---pirlo----vidal----
-----------Krasic-----Quagli----Vucinic

^ I like your formation but I think conte doesn't lol Very Happy

EDIT : I know what you mean Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:09 am

I hope we play something like this...

Buffon
Lichsteiner Barzagli Chiellini De Ceglie
Marchisio Pirlo
Krasic Quagliarella Matri Pepe

...with Elia, Estigarribia, and Vidal all getting around a half hour of playing time as well.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:42 pm

I hope we play a 4-3-3 so that both Marchisio and Vidal are on the pitch at the same time. It would also be better defensively rather than to play a 4-2-4 and leave Pirlo exposed in the middle. We can always adapt as the game goes on, but I would prefer both Marchisio and Vidal to be on the pitch at the same time to start the game.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:59 pm

baresi wrote:Marchsio-Pirlo-Vidal sounds great, as a Milan fan anyone but ADP affraid

More worrying that Krasic attacking whoever Milan's LB will be is?
(Zambrotta most likely)

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by tareks Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:09 pm

Buffon

Lichtsteiner Barzagli Chiellini De Ceglie

Marchisio Vidal

Krasic Pepe

Matri ADP
tareks
tareks
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Official Thread - Juventus vs Milan  - Page 2 Empty Questions of tactics before JUVENTUS - MILAN

Post by mike22ro Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:55 pm

Official Thread - Juventus vs Milan  - Page 2 AbBkbpRanq

Here comes the Big! Sooner or later it had to happen, on the winding road of Juventus are lining up the "allegri(merry)" devils Rossoneri. The first Juventus outputs reported alternately joys and medium sorrows, increased the desire of fans to see what the Old Lady is really able to do.We would see tactically how the match could evolve ... as always will divide our analysis into three simple paragraphs: Modules comparison, key Challenges, Conclusions.

MODULES COMPARISON

Montella, to stop Pirlo, has deployed a 4-2-1-3 which reminds us a lot of Leonardo's Milan. Same thing could happen on Sunday night with Boateng stamped to our regista. As regards the modules there is always inherent in the speech what formula Mr. Conte decides to rely on . Some say even 4-2-3-1 with alone striker Vucinic, there are those who want to go back to 4-4-2 with the Montenegrin flanked by Matri. I try to overreach and say that this time will be 4-4-2 (let's see if I'm wrong ...).

Pepe has shown to be in great shape and needed at this time, it is just to see how the AC Milan diamond midfield will act with our wingers. In theory, the overlapping of our full-backs should be our fundamental tactic of exploiting the Boateng anarchy we should be able to get to the bottom with ease. Unfortunately for us, we only have one full-back that can do such a thing, our Lich. As for Grosso, or De Ceglie, even if he is still not at his best, we better hope that simply that we does the homework routine.

Less to shoot an arrow, a chance to hurt less (of course if Chiellini on the left ... but never mind!). The AC Milan midfield with Emanuelson would be dynamic, and dribble with Aquilani. Allegri probably will opt for the Dutchman Van Bommel because leave in the hands of our game could prove fatal. Same thing goes for Nocerino.

KEY DUELS

Pirlo Vs Boateng: now even the stones understand that you must mark Pirlo. Juventus must overcome these difficulties to get back to being a strong team and not a normal team with a world class player. It's also true that Boateng returns from injury, while the black and white regista has never stopped, not even to pee, so it is possible that either party may give in the first 90'. However, the duel will be crucial. Pirlo in fact will often fold to stop the incursions of the "RE".

Vucinic Vs Nesta: That is no longer that of a few years ago, many have realized, but the class is always great. Our "nth" Prince just might break from the Italian. We'll see which of them will decide to pull off more class, is still a very interesting duel. In the event that our Mirko would handle either Silva and Nesta then Forget a fight on equal terms.

Lich Vs Emanuelson / Antonini: Two dynamic players, fast, and inexhaustible. Not technically sublime but definitely annoying. Yet we are sure that the overlap of the Swiss could be devastating. There's just to see who will play on that side. Krasic prefers to cut inside (leaving space toLich) Giaccherini however, if deployed on the right, merely to make the wing forcing the Swiss to come up with some new movement. It is possible that Pepe will play on the right.

Ibrahimovic vs Juventus: needless to say, he is the most dangerous. Chiellini usually the last championships, knew to handle him well, but this late Chiellini seems to be out of condition. We'll see if Super Barzagli will disentangle himself from Swedish and Antonio, who is reborn.

CONCLUSIONS

The game of the ex: Nocerino, Aquilani, Pirlo, Zambrotta, Matri, Ibrahimovic. the game that we wanted to see how this Juve will have their say in this league. Any prediction is impossible, one. RUN! Juventus must show to keep up the pace from start to finish the match will be his, no ifs, ands or buts ...

by:Filippo Gruni
adapted by:Mike Prise from Zizoufans
mike22ro
mike22ro
Prospect
Prospect

http://zizoufans.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:05 pm

there is thread about this and all about milan vs juve its written there
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mike22ro Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:07 pm

DeviAngel wrote:there is thread about this and all about milan vs juve its written there

Can you move this article there then? thx

Fino alla fine Forza JUVENTUS!
mike22ro
mike22ro
Prospect
Prospect

http://zizoufans.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:11 pm

mike22ro wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:there is thread about this and all about milan vs juve its written there

Can you move this article there then? thx

Fino alla fine Forza JUVENTUS!

np and bro please find smaller avatar its huge lol
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2