CR7 has taken 33 shots so far... the rest of the team 34 - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CR7 has taken 33 shots so far... the rest of the team 34

+14
halamadrid2
estrella bernabeu
Vibe
BiasedMilanFan3
Turok_TTZ
Onyx
Zealous
Pedram
H.A.
Shamirr
xabi
guest7
Adit
Zees
18 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

CR7 has taken 33 shots so far... the rest of the team 34 - Page 2 Empty Re: CR7 has taken 33 shots so far... the rest of the team 34

Post by Pedram Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:06 pm

sportsczy wrote:
El Pipita wrote:Yeah then go buy Messi if you can. Laughing

i was actually complimenting CR7 lol. Despite all the hype, the productivity is the same. CR7 actually has less ball possession in terms of time than Messi. CR7 just shoots at first sight... different style. Similar results. Problem is trophies.

I'm trying to say the same. sometimes Ronaldo can be disappointing but he always makes up for his faults.
Doesn't matter how much attempt he gets to score or assist.

Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

CR7 has taken 33 shots so far... the rest of the team 34 - Page 2 Empty Re: CR7 has taken 33 shots so far... the rest of the team 34

Post by Onyx Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:05 pm

Who else is going to shoot? Razz

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:17 pm

Also this season his scored 3 tap ins and a penalty. He doesn't really score from long shots.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:40 am

Zealous wrote:Well it makes sense that he would play to his strengths. His strengths include kicking the ball very very hard.

He's more of a machine gun than a sniper rifle, less accurate but likely to score more hits or goals in this scenario. Smile

I guess tha makes Higuain and Benzema the sniper rifles...
Damn son. Go home fellas, this thread is done.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:05 am

Zealous wrote:Well it makes sense that he would play to his strengths. His strengths include kicking the ball very very hard.

He's more of a machine gun than a sniper rifle, less accurate but likely to score more hits or goals in this scenario. Smile

CR7 has taken 33 shots so far... the rest of the team 34 - Page 2 Image-9
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:16 am

No worries,CR won't be seeing much of the pitch once Altintop recovers :coffee:
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by estrella bernabeu Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:29 am

Whatever this guy do, he's always incuring criticism Suspect
When we lose all players ambition on the pitch, CR is here to save us !! Damn it !! he scored 53 goals last year and as i probably know none has done the same.
Btw, how many shots did he get on his balls so far ?? well good players are protected :facepalm:

Last edited by estrella bernabeu on Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
estrella bernabeu
estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamirr Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:31 am

VibeTribe wrote:No worries,CR won't be seeing much of the pitch once Altintop recovers :coffee:

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: banana

Take notes huntsman, this is how you do it...
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by estrella bernabeu Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:35 am

Shamirr wrote:
VibeTribe wrote:No worries,CR won't be seeing much of the pitch once Altintop recovers :coffee:

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: banana

Take notes huntsman, this is how you do it...

Btw, Altintop trained today, for the first time, with the squad.
CR is uncertain for Levante game, would get shaky seeing Altintop on the pitch :coffee:
estrella bernabeu
estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:05 am

estrella bernabeu wrote:Whatever this guy do, he's always incuring criticism Suspect
When we lose all players ambition on the pitch, CR is here to save us !! Damn it !! he scored 53 goals last year and as i probably know none has done the same.
Btw, how many shots did he get on his balls so far ?? well good players are protected :facepalm:

yh good grief if it wasnt for ronaldo we wouldve drawn to mighty zagred the other day huh??

ronaldo is the reason we arent that efficient vs barca

look at messi he gets one shot and scores on it, thats what make you a good player not trying to score a long range beauty as if thatll make us win trophies, leave that job to dimagia who is better in that aspect
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:27 pm

really bad to see how much we take cr 7 for granted... when he is on the ball he is the one madrid player you expect to bail us out and score.. already changed us in the first 2 league matches
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:35 pm

If people really like the playstyle CR7 uses aka the Machine Gun, I'm surprised. I cringe everytime he shoots from an impossible angle, which probably only RC3 could hit. Everytime a build up is trying to start, his patience runs low and he shoots it away. He can only play counter attacking imo.

Tbh, he doesn't even hit his long shots, most of them are tap ins. He is an worthless machine gun, but an excellent positioner. Made for the striker role, made to whore the penelty box, but plays where he shouldn't.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:40 pm

all those "bailing out" ronaldo goals this season have been served to him on a platter and he has missed quite a few sitters as well

praise should go to ozil who finds him in even in tight spaces

prior to higgys injury the tap ins was el pipas job, and i didnt see people praising/protecting him when he had a bad game as some people are doing here

how about dimaria is the one who saves us in difficult situations all the time

most of the difficult 1-0 wins have either been scored by dimagia or created by him
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:49 pm

oh come on... Di Maria has saved us? He can't pass and misses sitters. He ruins so many opportunities for himself+others and then randomly makes a good play. Angel has been so poor that defenders are just putting one guy on his side and are cheating to the center and left. It's almost a sin that he can't do more.

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:03 pm

its a fact though, he HAS saved us, dimaria has bad ball control but he is not stubborn when it comes to something he cant do. *hint* freekicks *hints*
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:04 pm

So what?
I am not a CR7 fanboy...
But at the end of the day, he's the focal point of our attack, and with good reason. He's our best player. 53 *bleep* goals you idiots! Stop hating a player because he's arrogant. Do you hate Muhammed Ali?

I'm sorry. I'm not a regular poster, but I've probably been a fan for longer than most of you. And I've definately been posting amongst the goal community for longer than almost all of you.
So don't give me BS about being a fanboy.

CR7 is a HUGE part of this team, and he's indespensible.
Could we survive without him? Probably. But, we would be worse off without him.

The guy is a machine. Yes, he has his faults and is rather selfish, but at the end of the day, he's putting the ball in the back of the net every game. And that's how you win. So stop whining
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:09 pm

One must take in consideration Hala really doesn't fancy Cristiano so his views are very much skewered.

Another real problem with Di Maria which every coach has realized now is his inability to use his right foot. It's not like Cristiano or Messi or any good professional footballer who, although have a preferred foot, can still use his "weaker" foot adequately, Di Maria is strictly left footed and doesn't have the control Robben has with his one footed ways.

All defenders do now is just force him to use his right foot. He'll try to switch to his left foot and boom, possession either lost or wasted. Cristiano also needs to work on his passing....a lot
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:10 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:all those "bailing out" ronaldo goals this season have been served to him on a platter and he has missed quite a few sitters as well

praise should go to ozil who finds him in even in tight spaces

prior to higgys injury the tap ins was el pipas job, and i didnt see people praising/protecting him when he had a bad game as some people are doing here

how about dimaria is the one who saves us in difficult situations all the time

most of the difficult 1-0 wins have either been scored by dimagia or created by him
I wouldn't criticize any of these people. Anybody criticizing they're own players like this are the true fanboys.
Love your team, accept their faults.
Higuain, Benzema, Ozil, Di Maria, Ronaldo and every player in this team are great players. They all do their jobs well. Some guys struggle every now and then, but that's football. I regret the sale of every player ever sold, because they wear, or have worn this club's fine crest over their hearts, and for that alone, I believe them a great player....
Except Faubert of course...
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:14 pm

Doc wrote:One must take in consideration Hala really doesn't fancy Cristiano so his views are very much skewered.

Another real problem with Di Maria which every coach has realized now is his inability to use his right foot. It's not like Cristiano or Messi or any good professional footballer who, although have a preferred foot, can still use his "weaker" foot adequately, Di Maria is strictly left footed and doesn't have the control Robben has with his one footed ways.

All defenders do now is just force him to use his right foot. He'll try to switch to his left foot and boom, possession either lost or wasted. Cristiano also needs to work on his passing....a lot

My fear is that they're starting to figure out the one-footed problem with Ozil too.... difference with him is that he can use the outside of his left foot to perfection. So he doesn't need to move the ball from right to left necessarily. It's still a small weakness though. He would be godly if he even had a halfway decent right foot.

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:15 pm

Doc wrote:One must take in consideration Hala really doesn't fancy Cristiano so his views are very much skewered.

Watch Benzema's 2nd
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:23 pm

teamanarchy wrote:

Watch Benzema's 2nd

That's the frustrating thing... he can be incredible at it. The issue is that it's usually an afterthought. He makes the decision to not pass more often than not or finally passes a bit late. Imagine the player he would be if he just saw the simple play and made it. We'd be deadly.

As the team evolves, so needs to CR7. He's also not as fast as or as dynamic with his dribbling. There are more and more failed individual plays from him.

Magic Johnson once said in the late 80s: "If I wanted to, i could challenge for the league scoring title every year. But we wouldn't win championships that way. It's more important for me that my teammates are playing at their best and that we win. Winning has nothing to do about me as an individual player alone... it has to do with me as a player doing what's best for the team."

Last edited by sportsczy on Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:23 pm

TA, I watched the match as well, saw the pass and smiled. However, his passing in general does not reflect his awesome technical ability. Basically, I would like to see more of that.

@ Sports
Oezil lack of right foot isn't as bad as Di Maria. I've seen Ozil use his right foot decent enough and you already mentioned he knows how to use his outside really well. I thought Mourinho or Di Maria himself would have picked up this and work on it but it seems to have gotten worse. This is what worries me the most about Di Maria.

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:33 pm

Ronaldo does find it important that the team wins... He says it often. Last year, he said the pichichi isn't as important as the team.

And Ronaldo will slowly start to pass more. The reason why is because, at some point he's gonna be pushing 30 and he's gonna have to start compensating for the decline of his physical ability... But among other things, I also feel he's growing in his maturity as a player every match
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:13 am

teamanarchy wrote:So what?
I am not a CR7 fanboy...
But at the end of the day, he's the focal point of our attack, and with good reason. He's our best player. 53 *bleep* goals you idiots! Stop hating a player because he's arrogant. Do you hate Muhammed Ali?

I'm sorry. I'm not a regular poster, but I've probably been a fan for longer than most of you. And I've definately been posting amongst the goal community for longer than almost all of you.

The guy is a machine. Yes, he has his faults and is rather selfish, but at the end of the day, he's putting the ball in the back of the net every game. And that's how you win. So stop whining

Greatest rant ever. Thumbs up
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:33 am

teamanarchy wrote:So what?
I am not a CR7 fanboy...

haha love your work TA

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:48 am

Thats hilarious
I remember Madrid fans telling me how unselfish he was since joining

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next