Eivindo
The Madrid One
Magricos
BeautifulGame
elm_baraja_shaman
36 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Who said Serie A is dead? - Page 4 Empty Re: Who said Serie A is dead?

Post by REWB Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:59 pm

diptiman wrote:
RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:
omarish wrote:if anything is dead its epl 1 horse race :coffee:

your calling the epl a 1 horse race, LMAO, keep deluding yourself into think anyone other then barca is going to win laliga. :coffee:

btw OT: i honestly see the seria A on a rise. imo in terms of quality of depth in teams, id edge them above laliga, and on par with epl. great league

who else will win epl.. spurs? shitty? arsenal as usual Embarassed Embarassed ??

lol premface.. la liga is better than the epl..

lool why you talking as if, man city couldnt beat madrid? they have a potentialy a better team imo, so stop calling them shitty.

man utd
mancity
chelsea
and liverpool as darkhorse.

can all win the league

you know its true, so stop being in denial.

REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:59 pm

I have no problem with series A being on a rise or what ever,but saying la liga teams are weak out side top 4 with out any trace of evidence is simply retarded.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:01 pm

Adit wrote:
TomJuve wrote:Also, stop using europa league as an example. English and Italian teams bar the ones who don't normally get into Europe use the Europa league as experience for the young and bench players. They don't even want to be in it.

With your logic, Porto beat Villareal 5-1, this is similar to Barca's result against villareal. Therefore the portugese league must be nearly as strong as La Liga yeah?
Oh and now Sereis a teams dont care about europa league argument? Brilliant logic,what about i use the same logic for LA liga clubs?

Porto was better than Villarreal last year.they were better than inter,napoli and may be on par with milan last year.Even some barca and real bench players will start for some of big series A clubs let alone starters,so them beating la liga teams is lame?

Every series A clubs got destroyed by la liga clubs last year including teams from europa league,still they talk about how la liga teams are weak with out any single trace of evidence.Stop pulling things out of your ass and leave it if you dont watch enough to make a judgement.

whose pulling things out of their ass...your saying napoli arent better than every la liga team aside from real and barca?...because a team loses a match doesn't mean the winner is better...there are so much matches people can bring up that lower teams beat bigger ones...cesena beat milan last season...cesena are clearly ahead of milan then...sampdoria were in the cl qualifiers last season...serie b this season..
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:01 pm

What do you mean Adit ?I wasnt even talking about la liga in my post..

I was just basically saying that Italian teams dont take El seriously and that trend has simply gotta change..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:03 pm

Adit wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:This is basically a knee-jerk thread !I dunno why people are taking it that seriously..

Regarding the Europa League,its well noted from the fact that Italian teams dont tend to take it seriously..I mean we have atleast 8-9 teams who have sky-high ambitions of earning a champions league place and this leads to Serie A teams neglecting the EL..

Also the financial incentives given to teams in EL doesnt help one bit..The lucrative cl money plays a big factor..Serie A teams(those eyeing a cl place) much rather finish 4th in the league and qualify for cl thereby earning cl money irrespective of the results than making a mark in the europa league
why it is not applicable to la liga teams? care to elaborate.

Nice, bringing personal insults into it. Very nice.
For starters, the spanish teams use their first team. Alot of serie A teams do not. It's that simple, obviously villareal took it seriously last year with Rossi, Carzola etc etc. Look at juve's squad last year. Not first team atall.

So if you don't understand that fielding a weakened team means you don't care about the competition then you should just :facepalm: yourself.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:04 pm

sportsczy wrote:You can't say Serie A is on the rise when the best talent in the world plays in EPL and La Liga and all the major purchases are made by those leagues, both in terms of established stars and young players. You also cannot say it's on the rise when Italy's youth ranks are invisible in all the international competitions.

It's definitely elite... but clearly #3 and falling further back from the top 2.

I am not sure it is tru stement. We have many young talent in Milan and some of the most of the national team of top nations playing on AC Milan. Inter have many, many of Agrgentina and Brazil national team. I dont follow under 21 to have knowledge of how italy team is doing.

Television money is very high in Italy mush higher than the other leagues excepting BPL and very close to BPL. Also consider Serie A will buy stadium and this is new source of money.

But anyways, I see much improvement in Serie A since scandal time.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:09 pm

nichabr wrote:

whose pulling things out of their ass...your saying napoli arent better than every la liga team aside from real and barca?...because a team loses a match doesn't mean the winner is better...there are so much matches people can bring up that lower teams beat bigger ones...cesena beat milan last season...cesena are clearly ahead of milan then...sampdoria were in the cl qualifiers last season...serie b this season..
Napoli arent better than Valencia they might be on par with atletico madrid and villareal.Of course winning doesnt make a team better than the other.But every teams dominating cant ignored as well.

How on earth can you prove all time best barca beating teams as a proof to say la liga teams are weaker?

Barca also dominated Manchester like they dominate Almeria ,does that make EPL teams worse?

There is simply no facts proving la iga teams are weak,still they talk about it from their ass to get owned later.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:09 pm

TomJuve wrote:Also, to make it clear i'm not trying to convince anybody Serie A is the best league in the world. The prem league is obviously the strongest current league. But some people seem to view Serie A as a declining, boring league. It's improving. Without over paying for players.

Adit wrote:I have no problem with series A being on a rise or what ever,but saying la liga teams are weak out side top 4 with out any trace of evidence is simply retarded.

So, can someone explain to me why this bitch fest is still going on?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:10 pm

leemhuis wrote:
sportsczy wrote:You can't say Serie A is on the rise when the best talent in the world plays in EPL and La Liga and all the major purchases are made by those leagues, both in terms of established stars and young players. You also cannot say it's on the rise when Italy's youth ranks are invisible in all the international competitions.

It's definitely elite... but clearly #3 and falling further back from the top 2.

I am not sure it is tru stement. We have many young talent in Milan and some of the most of the national team of top nations playing on AC Milan. Inter have many, many of Agrgentina and Brazil national team. I dont follow under 21 to have knowledge of how italy team is doing.

Television money is very high in Italy mush higher than the other leagues excepting BPL and very close to BPL. Also consider Serie A will buy stadium and this is new source of money.

But anyways, I see much improvement in Serie A since scandal time.

I don't think Italy qualified for any of the FIFA or UEFA tournaments for all the age groups below 21 this past summer. I don't remember seeing Italy at all. If this is true, it's really not a good thing (I'm being polite)...

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:11 pm

Adit wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:This is basically a knee-jerk thread !I dunno why people are taking it that seriously..

Regarding the Europa League,its well noted from the fact that Italian teams dont tend to take it seriously..I mean we have atleast 8-9 teams who have sky-high ambitions of earning a champions league place and this leads to Serie A teams neglecting the EL..

Also the financial incentives given to teams in EL doesnt help one bit..The lucrative cl money plays a big factor..Serie A teams(those eyeing a cl place) much rather finish 4th in the league and qualify for cl thereby earning cl money irrespective of the results than making a mark in the europa league

btw there is the same intense competition in la liga for only 2 cl places since other two are taken by real and barca too.. but they still compete in the europa league...
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:11 pm

Adit wrote:

btw there is the same intense competition in la liga for only 2 cl places since other two are taken by real and barca too.. but they still compete in the europa league...
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:12 pm

Adit wrote:
nichabr wrote:

Napoli arent better than Valencia they might be on par with atletico madrid and villareal.Of course winning doesnt make a team better than the other.But every teams dominating cant ignored as well.

How on earth can you prove all time best barca beating teams as a proof to say la liga teams are weaker?

Barca also dominated Manchester like they dominate Almeria ,does that make EPL teams worse?

There is simply no facts proving la iga teams are weak,still they talk about it from their ass to get owned later.

Again you're using 1 head to head game to back up your argument. You're not really understanding it are you? The occasional head to head game doesn't mean you're better/worse than that team.
Rubin Kazan defeated barcelona, they are better.
Odense beat Villareal, they are better
Aris beat Atletico Madrid, they are better.

See I can use one off matches to make absurd statements too. You're not gifted.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:15 pm

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:
diptiman wrote:
RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:
omarish wrote:if anything is dead its epl 1 horse race :coffee:

your calling the epl a 1 horse race, LMAO, keep deluding yourself into think anyone other then barca is going to win laliga. :coffee:

btw OT: i honestly see the seria A on a rise. imo in terms of quality of depth in teams, id edge them above laliga, and on par with epl. great league

who else will win epl.. spurs? shitty? arsenal as usual Embarassed Embarassed ??

lol premface.. la liga is better than the epl..

lool why you talking as if, man city couldnt beat madrid? they have a potentialy a better team imo, so stop calling them shitty.

man utd
mancity
chelsea
and liverpool as darkhorse.

can all win the league

you know its true, so stop being in denial.

if any team other than man united or city win the epl ill do a larissa riquelme... lol liverpool are not dark horses, even their own fans admit it stop hyping them up just because your own team are proven losers.. chelsea wont win it either.. and any team can beat the other..but that doesnt mean man shitty are better than madrid because they arent and we would rape the epl
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:19 pm

Adit wrote:
nichabr wrote:

no they arent but their are to prove that la liga isnt a competitive league outside of the top 2...how a team plays on a day doesn't justify the overall quality and capabilities of players...also their isnt any facts saying that la liga team are better than seriea teams outside of the top 3-4...
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:22 pm

A few draws and suddenly Serie A is back from the dead, by this logic, the Portugese League is the best in the world.
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:24 pm

TomJuve wrote:
Adit wrote:
nichabr wrote:

Again you're using 1 head to head game to back up your argument. You're not really understanding it are you? The occasional head to head game doesn't mean you're better/worse than that team.

U are completely missing the point.The point laliga fans are making is that u cant judge the quality of other la liga teams like Villareal Valencia or Atletico based on how they perform against Barca.Because Barca have one of the greatest teams in history now.

For example if Barca are in Seria A instead of Milan they would be winning against the likes of napoli and Udinese in the same dominant way.Barca's dominanca dont make La liga teams quality poor it just reiterates that Barca have one of the greatest teams in history.Thats what Adit is trying to say i think.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:26 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
TomJuve wrote:
Adit wrote:
nichabr wrote:

U are completely missing the point.The point laliga fans are making is that u cant judge the quality of other la liga teams like Villareal Valencia or Atletico based on how they perform against Barca.Because Barca have one of the greatest teams in history now.

For example if Barca are in Seria A instead of Milan they would be winning against the likes of napoli and Udinese in the same dominant way.Barca's dominanca dont make La liga teams quality poor it just reiterates that Barca have one of the greatest teams in history.Thats what Adit is trying to say i think.

barca wouldnt be the same team they are now if they were in serie a...
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:29 pm

nichabr wrote:
Adit wrote:
nichabr wrote:

no they arent but their are to prove that la liga isnt a competitive league outside of the top 2...how a team plays on a day doesn't justify the overall quality and capabilities of players...also their isnt any facts saying that la liga team are better than seriea teams outside of the top 3-4...

Neither a\i\arent there any facts that say Seria A teams are better than La liga teams outside top 3-4 based on ur logic.

The only fact available is how both these leagues perform in CL and Europa league and clearly La liga teams are out performing Seria A teams in last 4- 5 years ever since calciopoli scandal.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:31 pm

nichabr wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
TomJuve wrote:
Adit wrote:
nichabr wrote:

barca wouldnt be the same team they are now if they were in serie a...

True.But that doesnt change the fact that this Barca team would be dominating Seria A the same way they are dominating la liga now.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:35 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
nichabr wrote:
Adit wrote:
nichabr wrote:

Neither a\i\arent there any facts that say Seria A teams are better than La liga teams outside top 3-4 based on ur logic.

The only fact available is how both these leagues perform in CL and Europa league and clearly La liga teams are out performing Seria A teams in last 4- 5 years ever since calciopoli scandal.
thanks you for proving my point,because im tired of hearing same crap again and again.Im not even arguing series A outside teams are weaker ,while those series A fans keeps telling la liga teams are weaker with out any kind of argument and only way to judge those teams are in europa league that is dominated by la liga teams in recent years.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:36 pm

Agreed barca will be a team with average age 30 if they were in series A Laughing
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:47 pm

Adit wrote:Agreed barca will be a team with average age 30 if they were in series A Laughing

One poster show statistic that Serie A is younger average than BPL and almost same as La Liga.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:56 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
TomJuve wrote:
Adit wrote:
nichabr wrote:

I said top 2, not top.

If madrid and Barca were in Serie A and both Milanese sides were not. There's no chance they would win the league with 20-30 points. No way. They wouldn't be beating Lazio, Juventus, Udinese etc by 4 and 5 goal margains nearly every time.

Same applies to Man united and Chelsea out, Barca and Madrid in.

Points, Barca 96
Madrid 92
Man city 71
Chelsea 62. I don't think so.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:10 pm

TomJuve wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
TomJuve wrote:
Adit wrote:
nichabr wrote:

I said top 2, not top.

If madrid and Barca were in Serie A and both Milanese sides were not. There's no chance they would win the league with 20-30 points. No way. They wouldn't be beating Lazio, Juventus, Udinese etc by 4 and 5 goal margains nearly every time.

Same applies to Man united and Chelsea out, Barca and Madrid in.

Points, Barca 96
Madrid 92
Man city 71
Chelsea 62. I don't think so.

They are more likely to finish with similar margin at Seria A too.Maybe not in PL because City have unlimited resources and try to bridge the gap but still this Barca team would win the league at a canter in both PL and Seria A.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:12 pm

I suppose there's no cold, hard evidence either way but I would bank on the fact the margains would be smaller in Serie A.

Maybe we all have slightly different opinions on what makes a league strong/weak. For me it's the monumental gaps between clubs in la liga that makes it weak overall.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:48 pm

Well, Barca would certainly not top the Bundesliga. With their debt they wouldn't get a license here Very Happy
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next