Most effective player of the season (stats). - Page 16 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Most effective player of the season (stats).

+77
guest7
Yeezus
FennecFox7
izzy
S32TABLANCA
BarcaLearning
harhar11
Vapotrini
pUsHa
stunt
AntiCule
StevieRayVaughan
Lex
Rebaño Sagrado
chad4401
The Franchise
II Capitano
kiranr
LeVersacci
free_cat
Moffo
Giggslegend
Nirgall
James0311
la bestia negra
Khaled
Pedram
Ganso
Kick
V
lszanto
Iceman
CBarca
crius73
BarrileteCosmico
pasquale22
Jack Daniels
teamanarchy
Senor Penguin
Adit
the xcx
Lord Hades
eelir
Mamad
Giovanni10
Zealous
RealGunner
Omniscient
Lord Awesome
rwo power
VivaStPauli
Kev
Dnmac4
black mamba
JAY-Z
Le Samourai
Magricos
Guiltybystander
billionmillion
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Red Alert
Batigoal
Ali
EarlyPrototype
teague
white_star
Jeps33178
The Messiah
Albiceleste
xabi
Rabea
halamadrid2
vivabarca38
DeviAngel
jibers
Abramovich
Harmonica
81 posters

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Most effective player of the season (stats). - Page 16 Empty Re: Most effective player of the season (stats).

Post by white_star Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:57 am

jibers wrote:
white_star wrote:
jibers wrote:
white_star wrote:No butthurt it's just I don't like diving crying divas and I have all the right in the world to think that way! He took diving and revolutionized it and now look at our sport, people like busquets, Alves, di Maria, and many more falling down like flies with no contact! Thanks Ronaldo for inspiring this trend!

So yes the *bleep* got under my skin!

wtf are you on?

No problem.

I am on the hate cr7 bandwagon!

Please man you try do hard to troll on these forums with banter that makes no sense and then you question my judgments?!?

Go back to your activities of hating barca and brown nosing Madrid!

ROFL... keep up the smoking brah...

white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Most effective player of the season (stats). - Page 16 Empty Re: Most effective player of the season (stats).

Post by izzy Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:00 am

Apparently we're all glory hunting bandwagoning losers.

For shame on us all.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:03 am

Zealous wrote:I fail to see how you going to Wisla Krakow games is in any relevant to anything in this thread.

It doesn't make you right.

It doesn't make you or anyone else for that matter wrong.

It sure as hell doesn't make you better than anyone so you may want to cut down on the self entitled card.

You hate Cristiano Dos Santos Aviero, a player that will go down in history whether you like it or not. You're allowed to not like him, it would be no fun if we had to like everyone but please check your irrelevant rants about "freedom of speech" and "local support" at the door. You come off as a major douche because of it.

I didn't mean just wisla games because I can guarantee I have seen more Madrid game at the bernabau then most peopl here. I have traveled to many stadiums in Europe even had a class that was related to football effects on society in college. I know what I am talking about so call me a douche all you want but I have seen many sides of the footballing world. I experienceD many different fans around the world. I do rant sometimes its because I get attacked if I disagrea but that's they way it is. There are many glory hunters in the world in all different sports and I can't stop that but I can express my views and I will.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:05 am

izzy wrote:Apparently we're all glory hunting bandwagoning losers.

For shame on us all.

Never called anyone a loser so don't put words I my mouth. And yes you are a bandwagon fan if you start supporting a big team outside of your country or where you are from! Nothing wrong with it.

You on the hand are just hopeless
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:06 am

Lex wrote:Jives, why are you on 25%? Don't go getting banned. You're a pretty ok guy when you're not WUM'ing

My first 25% was for posting a video of busquets diving
my second was for insulting I-No for the "incident"
My third was for saying that Italian people are generally racist.

jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:08 am

In December my local club won my country's cup final (biggest trophy of the year) I saw the match and even celebrated with the team the day after when they paraded the trophy.

Any noob can support his local team. It's not hard ffs because you naturally love your hometown, supporting them is easy.

It's the equivalent of saying "I love my dad".

Anyway, you're clearly the victim in your head so whatever man, fight the good fight Rolling Eyes
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:09 am

white_star wrote:
Zealous wrote:I fail to see how you going to Wisla Krakow games is in any relevant to anything in this thread.

It sure as hell doesn't make you better than anyone so you may want to cut down on the self entitled card.

You hate Cristiano Dos Santos Aviero, a player that will go down in history whether you like it or not. You're allowed to not like him, it would be no fun if we had to like everyone but please check your irrelevant rants about "freedom of speech" and "local support" at the door. You come off as a major douche because of it.

I didn't mean just wisla games because I can guarantee I have seen more Madrid game at the bernabau then most peopl here. I have traveled to many stadiums in Europe even had a class that was related to football effects on society in college. I know what I am talking about so call me a douche all you want but I have seen many sides of the footballing world. I experienceD many different fans around the world. I do rant sometimes its because I get attacked if I disagrea but that's they way it is. There are many glory hunters in the world in all different sports and I can't stop that but I can express my views and I will.

Again, not relevant.

It literally means nothing in context of this thread.

Yet you keep mentioning it in an attempt to get street cred. No one cares lol pirat
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:11 am

back on topic please
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:12 am

I think it's amazing how many Madrid players are in the top 10.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:16 am

Not as amazing as the fact Benzema is ahead of Ronaldo despite his 11 penalties :coffee:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:17 am

RealGunner wrote:back on topic please

Sad Awwww, this is getting good.

We've learnt so much about ourselves tonight.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:20 am

Le Samourai wrote:Not as amazing as the fact Benzema is ahead of Ronaldo despite his 11 penalties :coffee:

The likes of Van Basten and Shearer became famous for the accuracy of their penalties. I think Cristiano will enter the annals of history as one of the best penalty takers of our time.

His Madrid career with penalties is frankly the stuff of legend at this point :bow:

Besides tap ins are effectively easier to score if you position yourself well. (granted positioning yourself correctly isn't always so easy)
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:25 am

He's has some high profile misses too, where had it not been for Big Man slipping at a crucial moment, would have cost Yanited a CL
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:27 am

Lex wrote:He's has some high profile misses too, where had it not been for Big Man slipping at a crucial moment, would have cost Yanited a CL

Even Maradona and Baggio have high profile misses if we're going to go down that road.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:28 am

True.

However.

Benzema is on the same team and was therefore just as eligible to take all those penalties....... :vagi:

Which if you do the math(he actually has wiggle room,he couldve missed 3) would make him the most efficent player on the list. Sad

And Jiopsi would be :vagi:

And I would be :dance:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:32 am

What if Benzema missed some (or all) and cost us points though :vagi:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:37 am

I don't think Benzema was on the field in every penalty. Btw C.Ronaldo has earned himself 3 of his 11 penalty goals, same as Messi is from his 4.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:38 am

Honest question, who won the most penalties for Madrid?
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:41 am

Zealous wrote:What if Benzema missed some (or all) and cost us points though :vagi:

Too clutch for that Most effective player of the season (stats). - Page 16 Kobelol

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:41 am

C.Ronaldo 3
Benzema 2
Kaka 2
Özil 2
Higuain 1
Handball 1

Last edited by jiopsi on Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:43 am

Thanks eco smile
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:44 am

Özil actually has 2.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:46 am

Özil GOAT
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:45 am

rwo power wrote:BTW, if you look at things this way:

Ronaldo: La Liga: 28 goals in 23 matches; CL: 3 goals in 4 matches
Messi: La Liga: 27 goals in 23 matches; CL: 7 goals in 6 matches
Gomez: Bundesliga: 18 goals in 22 matches; CL: 6 goals in 6 matches

This would suggest to me that the enourmous number of goals scored by Ronaldo and Messi in the league are more due to bad defenses there, or they should be far ahead in the CL as well.

Couldn't it just suggest that Messi and Ronaldo have superior ability, service and a team with more of an attacking mentality than Gomez? In order to make that statement you are assuming that those things are equal, which is obviously not true. That's a huge logical jump. Another fallacy in that argument is that are 6 matches really representative of their ability? The observation size is too small to draw any sort of conclusion. I would wait until the end of the CL and include past CL matches if you were to do such an analysis.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:53 pm

jiopsi wrote:I don't think Benzema was on the field in every penalty. Btw C.Ronaldo has earned himself 3 of his 11 penalty goals, same as Messi is from his 4.

:lol!:
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:35 pm

Zealous wrote:
white_star wrote:

Again, not relevant.

It literally means nothing in context of this thread.

Yet you keep mentioning it in an attempt to get street cred. No one cares lol pirat

It is relevant because I am defending myself. I have a view an people don't like it but they insult me and think they are smarter because they stream games online and read the local paper about football. Anyways you won't change my mind and I won't change your so we will alway disagree.

Back on topic, shouldn't the stats be update because Christina scored today and surprisingly it wasn't a penalty.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next