Most effective player of the season (stats). - Page 15 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Most effective player of the season (stats).

+77
guest7
Yeezus
FennecFox7
izzy
S32TABLANCA
BarcaLearning
harhar11
Vapotrini
pUsHa
stunt
AntiCule
StevieRayVaughan
Lex
Rebaño Sagrado
chad4401
The Franchise
II Capitano
kiranr
LeVersacci
free_cat
Moffo
Giggslegend
Nirgall
James0311
la bestia negra
Khaled
Pedram
Ganso
Kick
V
lszanto
Iceman
CBarca
crius73
BarrileteCosmico
pasquale22
Jack Daniels
teamanarchy
Senor Penguin
Adit
the xcx
Lord Hades
eelir
Mamad
Giovanni10
Zealous
RealGunner
Omniscient
Lord Awesome
rwo power
VivaStPauli
Kev
Dnmac4
black mamba
JAY-Z
Le Samourai
Magricos
Guiltybystander
billionmillion
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Red Alert
Batigoal
Ali
EarlyPrototype
teague
white_star
Jeps33178
The Messiah
Albiceleste
xabi
Rabea
halamadrid2
vivabarca38
DeviAngel
jibers
Abramovich
Harmonica
81 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Most effective player of the season (stats). - Page 15 Empty Re: Most effective player of the season (stats).

Post by Pedram Mon 20 Feb - 15:44

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Meh thread should be called Most Effective Butthurt of the season.......

For example Ronaldo averages 3.4 butthurt posters a week while also averages around 129.2 butthurt posts per season.

LMAO.

Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Most effective player of the season (stats). - Page 15 Empty Re: Most effective player of the season (stats).

Post by white_star Mon 20 Feb - 15:46

El Pipita wrote:
white_star wrote:
jibers wrote:
white_star wrote:No butthurt it's just I don't like diving crying divas and I have all the right in the world to think that way! He took diving and revolutionized it and now look at our sport, people like busquets, Alves, di Maria, and many more falling down like flies with no contact! Thanks Ronaldo for inspiring this trend!

So yes the *bleep* got under my skin!

wtf are you on?

I am on the hate cr7 bandwagon!

Please man you try do hard to troll on these forums with banter that makes no sense and then you question my judgments?!?

Go back to your activities of hating barca and brown nosing Madrid!

I know i'll get a warning for saying this but dude, you're acting like a pathetic in the forum. no need to harp on being in the CR7 hate bandwagon, we all know you.

Nah that doesn't deserve a warning.

Look man I don't have to be like you guys, I am not afraid to say what's on my mind! This is how I grew up in a hostile environment when it came to football.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon 20 Feb - 15:48

white_star wrote:Shut up already just because you disagree doesn't mean I can't be right.

Where I'm from we have freedom of speech and can say what we want, in my country we don't kill people because they have different opinions like some places!!

Most effective player of the season (stats). - Page 15 4961
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Mon 20 Feb - 15:50

Zealous wrote:You have freedom of butthurt where you're from? Because it doesn't look like it Laughing

Ok whatever makes you sleep at night!

Goal legacy Madrid fans: if you dont like Ronaldo you are a butthurt closet cule!!!

Lmao pathetic get over yourselfs, not everyone likes him.

white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon 20 Feb - 15:52

I don't think you're butthurt because you don't like Ronaldo, it's mostly because of how you go about hating him that's your problem atm eco smile
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Mon 20 Feb - 15:52

See you in breads always insult me because I don't share your opinion, haha what doesn't kill me makes me stronger, bring it on butthurt madristas, why don't you all come in here and insult me! Ronaldo will still be a diving diva!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon 20 Feb - 15:54

scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon 20 Feb - 15:56

Na dude I hate on Ronaldo more than anyone in this forum......your process just isn't working out.

You're sounding like Ijomer TBH.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Mon 20 Feb - 15:57

izzy wrote: scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch

Clueless just as I always thought!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Mon 20 Feb - 16:01

Le Samourai wrote:Na dude I hate on Ronaldo more than anyone in this forum......your process just isn't working out.

You're sounding like Ijomer TBH.

Don't know who that is! I am sorry you guys don't like my process! People calling messi names and calling him fat is ok and funny because you guys do it! But when a barca fan or myself make fun of cr7 it is butthurt this butthurt that and insults and everything! Please man you are one of the smarter Madrid fans so don't say you don't see it, bunch of hypocrites on this forum always whining about my posts! Then they gang up on me and try to change my mind by more insults. It is so pathetic that I get a really good laugh out of it every time!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon 20 Feb - 16:02

Somewhere Ronaldo's life essence is getting stronger :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon 20 Feb - 16:02

white_star wrote:
izzy wrote: scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch

Clueless just as I always thought!

Most effective player of the season (stats). - Page 15 Irony01
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon 20 Feb - 16:04

White star has been here before ijomer,he's not him...
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon 20 Feb - 16:08

I know he's not Ijomer , he saying exactly the opposite of what Ijomer would say, but he;s kinda sounding like him.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon 20 Feb - 16:16

Le Samourai wrote:I know he's not Ijomer , he saying exactly the opposite of what Ijomer would say, but he;s kinda sounding like him.

Really? Sounds more like that black mamba poster to me.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Mon 20 Feb - 16:23

Really cool well stop comparing me to others because that has nothing to do with Ronaldo being a diva! Lol
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon 20 Feb - 16:31

BTW Ronaldo inventing diving, or bringing it to a new level?

How old are you? 9?

Players like Maradona, Andi "Schutzschwalbe" Möller or half of South America were tripping over invisible dead turtles since the invention of football.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon 20 Feb - 16:35

Moller the OG of diving :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon 20 Feb - 16:37

Invisible dead turtles :bow: trip over those all the time on weekend matches with my mates
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon 20 Feb - 16:37

VivaStPauli wrote:BTW Ronaldo inventing diving, or bringing it to a new level?

How old are you? 9?

Players like Maradona, Andi "Schutzschwalbe" Möller or half of South America were tripping over invisible dead turtles since the re-invention/stealing of football.

:coffee:

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Mon 20 Feb - 16:42

How old are you? 9?

Players like Maradona, Andi "Schutzschwalbe" Möller or half of South America were tripping over invisible dead turtles since the invention of football.

Mhm yea I am 9 please stop with your shit. Go on YouTube and look at this fool diving when he is supposed to be such an athlete.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Mon 20 Feb - 16:46

How old are you? 9?

RevolutiOnizing something doesn't mean he started it. I said he perfected it and that is fact my friend. I have been watching the game since the 90's not when half of the Madrid section jumped the cr7 bandwagon couple years ago! I have been going to MY TEAMS games since a little kid. Please dont start with this crap because I actually watch my team and football on a consistent basis live since like age 6!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon 20 Feb - 16:53

white_star wrote:
jibers wrote:
white_star wrote:No butthurt it's just I don't like diving crying divas and I have all the right in the world to think that way! He took diving and revolutionized it and now look at our sport, people like busquets, Alves, di Maria, and many more falling down like flies with no contact! Thanks Ronaldo for inspiring this trend!

wtf are you on?

Please man you try do hard to troll on these forums with banter that makes no sense and then you question my judgments?!?

ROFL... keep up the smoking brah...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon 20 Feb - 16:55

I fail to see how you going to Wisla Krakow games is in any relevant to anything in this thread.

It doesn't make you right.

It doesn't make you or anyone else for that matter wrong.

It sure as hell doesn't make you better than anyone so you may want to cut down on the self entitled card.

You hate Cristiano Dos Santos Aviero, a player that will go down in history whether you like it or not. You're allowed to not like him, it would be no fun if we had to like everyone but please check your irrelevant rants about "freedom of speech" and "local support" at the door. You come off as a major douche because of it.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon 20 Feb - 16:56

Jives, why are you on 25%? Don't go getting banned. You're a pretty ok guy when you're not WUM'ing
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Mon 20 Feb - 16:57

jibers wrote:
white_star wrote:
jibers wrote:

wtf are you on?

No problem.

ROFL... keep up the smoking brah...
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next