cool_wirya
aaron792
inderbaby
salmano9
DeviAngel
18 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sensational Marotta: 'Juve will make Jan buys'  - Page 2 Empty Re: Sensational Marotta: 'Juve will make Jan buys'

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:37 pm

Sure, for 15m. Let's pay more, when we could of paid less for better :coffee:

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Sensational Marotta: 'Juve will make Jan buys'  - Page 2 Empty Re: Sensational Marotta: 'Juve will make Jan buys'

Post by salmano9 Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:40 pm

Naah, Do u mean Aquaman?
Liverpool wanted 16mil for him, but milan got a little bit lucky here..

Do u think poli will have playin time at inder?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:35 pm

Poli and Aquilani are not relaible players for the future !! Maybe some foreinger will fill that spot
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:37 pm

juvefanmkd wrote:Poli and Aquilani are not relaible players for the future !! Maybe some foreinger will fill that spot

Name me one Regista who is capable of forfulling that spot. Poli is named the next Pirlo, so the future speaks for himself as with the potential he has. :coffee:

Don't believe me? Read this

forzaitalianfootball.com/2011/09/andrea-poli-future-star-or-fallen-star-at-inter/

Go see Aquilani's performance against Milan, I'd beg to differ...
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:45 pm

Poli yes.
Aquilani no.
Montolivo God no.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:09 pm

Poli, I remeber going crazy when we were linked with him, ffs!
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:23 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
juvefanmkd wrote:Poli and Aquilani are not relaible players for the future !! Maybe some foreinger will fill that spot

Name me one Regista who is capable of forfulling that spot. Poli is named the next Pirlo, so the future speaks for himself as with the potential he has. :coffee:

forzaitalianfootball.com/2011/09/andrea-poli-future-star-or-fallen-star-at-inter/

Diego
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by aaron792 Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:39 pm

Are Marrotta's words true regarding Nedved's absence? What event bigger than new stadium's inauguration?
aaron792
aaron792
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:53 pm

juvefanmkd wrote:

Diego

He was a former player, and he can't play there.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:58 pm

Pablo Aimar..... smoking
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:02 pm

TomJuve wrote:Well, don't look at me. Razz

I only neg rep trolls to warn people, they be trollin'

No no, Not you lol. Im speaking in general. Only me, Pino and Nick said we needed a Regista, the rest. Didn't agree. Wether if its a 4-2-4 or a 4-3-3 its always required

most of us said that a regista and a dmidfielder in 4-2-4 was a suicide...
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:06 pm

On paper it is, and we are yet to see it really be tested against teams with strong and or numbers in the midfield. I would love to see it against Napoli for example.

And on paper it is, when we don't take into account Conte's tactics and mentality, the way the team defends/wins the ball is of course key to that.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:45 pm

Can you guys please leave Pepe alone...
the guy is trying & can get alot better
I don't think we should sell him unless we get Marko Marin,Eden Hazard or Jefferson Farfán
Amauri & Iaquinta can go...
For the CB, I heard that Heitinga said Juventus to come get him but Italian Transfer Season was already up..& Balzaretti for LB!
Sensational Marotta: 'Juve will make Jan buys'  - Page 2 464629db-3fe8-45b4-b982-3b9dd1bf65fa
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:49 pm

Another Pepe thread about us leaving him alone... :facepalm:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:10 am

[quote="Cotes"]Can you guys please leave Pepe alone...
I don't think we should sell him unless we get Marko Marin,Eden Hazard or Jefferson Farfán
For the CB, I heard that Heitinga said Juventus to come get him but Italian Transfer Season was already up..& Balzaretti for LB!
[center][img]quote]
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:11 am

Honestly, Juventus should buy Caceres

He can play as a LB, CB and RB.
Perfect.

Then find a young regista in the lower divisions, Marotta has done it before, bring him in at a minimal cost to learn from Pirlo.

Sell Iaquinta, Toni, Amauri, Pepe (deal with it brothers Razz )

Done.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:34 am

I think we need two defenders. One a natural fullback and one a fullback who can also play as a central defender. Caceres would be perfect, he could back up every position in our defense, and bringing back Ziegler would also be perfect, as a backup to PDC. Then our defense could look like this:

Lichsteiner--Chiellini--Bonucci--De Ceglie

With Motta, Caceres, Barzagli, Sorensen, Grosso, and Ziegler as backups, thats a very solid defensive line. People give Bonucci a bad rap, but it was not his fault last season, it was the fat that Chiellini was being played as a leftback, so there was no leader in central defense, plus our fullbacks were crap. The centerbacks cant do everything themselves, thats what the fullbacks are for, to help them out. But we still went on a great undefeated run that people seem to forget where if i remember correctly we didnt concede more than 1 goal per game for like 18 games and didnt lose any of those games either, and defensively it was thanks to Chiellini, Bonucci, and Melo being rocks defensively. Bonucci should get more credit.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:03 am

Cotes wrote:Can you guys please leave Pepe alone...
Sensational Marotta: 'Juve will make Jan buys'  - Page 2 464629db-3fe8-45b4-b982-3b9dd1bf65fa
heitinga is a very strong player. i follow everton in the epl , ive seen him play many times. no doubt he'd be a great acquisition !
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:20 am

i honestly don't understand why we are still stuck with PDC on left back position???

honestly i would play STORARI on left back over PDC ;;;

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:31 am

lol at those who complain about us who hate on Pepe, and yet those people go hating on De Ceglie.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:42 am

hehe lol transfers again?

our team is complete we cant talk about transfers now,we will our weak spots and buy whatever we need at january transfer window.

the only thing i know is that we need to sell Amauri and one of Toni & Iaquinta better to keep Toni as has less injury problems.

i think thats the only moves we forgot to do at summer.

Pepe is ok as back up and i dont think we need to sell any of our wings at january.we already did alot of transfers and its better not to switch all the players every transfer window.

about this regista sorry but still i dont think we need another except if he is a class.
you think if we had Poli or Aqua he could start and leave at bench on of Marchisio and Vidal?
Pirlo is a special situation he is the best thats why he plays.
what will happen if Pirlo get injured?
Marchisio-Vidal and done.

about left back area we def have some issues there De Ceglie is average.we need a strong Left back for sure in the future.but at that area options are few.

eddy
eddy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by redstar Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:23 am

My list :

Marcel Schmelzer (Left back) - Borussia Dortmund, Germany national football team
Erik Pieters (Left back) - PSV Eindhoven, Holland national football team
John Heitinga (Central Back) - Everton, Holland football national team
Rhodolfo (Centre Back) - Sao paulo, Brazil football national team
Nicolas Otamendi (Centre Back) - Porto, Argentina football national team
Diego Godin (Centre Back) - Atletico Madrid, Uruguay football national team
Adil Rami (Centre Back) - Lille, France football national team

Maxi Pereira (Right back or Defensive Midfield) - Benfica, Uruguay football national team
Javi Martínez (Defensive Midfield) - Athletic Bilbao, Spain football national team
Jesus Navas (Offensive Midfield) - Sevilla, Spain football national team
Cristian Rodriguez (Offensive Midfield) - Porto, Uruguay football national team
Jonas Gutierrez (Offensive Midfield) - Newcastle United, Argentina football national team
Marvin Martin (Offensive Midfield) - Sochaux, France football national team
Lucas Rodrigues Moura (Offensive Midfield) - Sao paulo, Brazil football national team

Leandro Damiao (Forward) - Internacional , Brazil football national team
redstar
redstar
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:11 am

ok big list i guess.

i dont think we need more players at mid-attack as we are more than full.

about defense we have to see our weak points and buy at jan.
eddy
eddy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:26 pm

I'm loving the Neg reps, and yet nobody has the balls to reply, what's up with that? :facepalm:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:19 pm

I am more than sure that Rhodolfo is our player
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:21 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:I'm loving the Neg reps, and yet nobody has the balls to reply, what's up with that? :facepalm:

dem COWARDS smoking
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next