Champions League Squad

3 posters

Go down

Champions League Squad Empty Champions League Squad

Post by B-Mac Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:49 pm

Goalkeepers
David De Gea, Tomas Kuszczak, Anders Lindegaard, Ben Amos*, Sam Johnstone*

Defenders
Patrice Evra, Phil Jones, Rio Ferdinand, Jonny Evans, Chris Smalling, Nemanja Vidic, Fabio Da Silva*, Rafael Da Silva*, Sean McGinty*

Midfielders
Anderson, Ryan Giggs, Ji-Sung Park, Michael Carrick, Luis Nani, Ashley Young, Tom Cleverley, Darren Fletcher, Antonio Valencia, Darron Gibson, Matty James*, Davide Petrucci*

Forwards
Michael Owen, Dimitar Berbatov, Wayne Rooney, Javier Hernandez, Danny Welbeck*, Federico Macheda*, Mame Diouf, Will Keane*

Players with * beside there names indicate B List, Players can be added to B list at anytime as long as they are under age of 21

so hopefully we get to see some Morrison and Pogba at some point if the group is wrapped up early cheers
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Champions League Squad Empty Re: Champions League Squad

Post by Busby Babe Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:39 pm

I hope we wrap it up early and go all out on playing the youngsters. I'm going to be really frustrated if he plays the likes of Gibson, no disrespect to him.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:48 pm

ronaldo__9 wrote:I hope we wrap it up early and go all out on playing the youngsters. I'm going to be really frustrated if he plays the likes of Gibson, no disrespect to him.

+1.

Not wanting to jinx it, but with the group we have, we should have top spot wrapped up with atleast 2 games to spare. Plenty of opportunity for SAF to experiment with the youngsters and give them some valuable experience at the highest level.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:12 pm

i think the likes of gibbo are only in the squad to have experienced back ups incase of injury, don't expect to see him play at all

i fully expect the youth to get run out if we wrap up the group with games to spare....CL appearance for the likes of pogba and morrison is invaluable

wanna see Petrucci too glad he is on the squad list, was being hailed as the next Totti around Rome when we signed him at 16
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum