huntsman
Dante
Ganso
Grande_Milano
viepr149
21 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Milan make 15 mil Kaka bidf! - Page 2 Empty Re: Milan make 15 mil Kaka bidf!

Post by S Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:57 pm

I never said that he's all about speed but that is one of his prime strengths..

And i am not even referring to La Liga..Kaka used his acceleration and dribbling skills into full effect whilst he was at Milan too and distinctly remember him tearing apart United four seasons ago and let me tell you that Seedorf was actually the link between midfield and attack and kaka was deployed higher up the pitch..

He was never really a traditional attacking midfielder..He was more of a goal-scorer than a Ball-distributor and an assist man..

But there is no doubting Kaka's vision too..He may have to use more of his passing skills since i doubt he can be as quick as he once was..

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:13 pm

viepr149 wrote:Ganso raises a good point about what Robben, Sneijder and VDV did after they left madrid.

I think he just raises a point, sure they all succeeded after leaving but each situation is going to have it's own variables and reasons for working out. Plus Kaka never really had much of an opportunity to fail and or prove himself.

Kaka won't be relied on as much to score those wonder goals, before he was playing under Ancelotti in the Christmas tree formation. Now he would have Ibra, Pato , Robinho or Cassano attacking ahead of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:21 pm

If Kaka comes back to Milan, he will play with hear and soul in Milan. He loves MIlan and i bet he would do anything to impress us again.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:47 pm

I'm not affiliated with the "Kaka has lost it" group. Guy is in the wrong league said that for a while now.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:43 pm

huntsman wrote:Dudes, for 15 mil? It's a win-win situation. That's so freakin cheap for a WC player.

Precisely. Read this everyone^
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by PinePHresh Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:26 pm

I knew Galliani would not disappoint! I knew this mister X was not Aquilani! Even if Kaka can score just one more magical goal... it would be worth it to me. I've stated before that if this move happened, our hearts would say yes, and our minds would say no... I don't even care anymore. It's Kaka. Let's bring him back!!!

cheers bounce
PinePHresh
PinePHresh
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:40 pm

Everybody is too excited. I jnow he is our legend, but:

1) Age
2) Injuries
3) Dip in form since 2008
4) Real will be stupid to sell him for less than 30, and for this money or less we can get Ganso or any other top young AM.
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by PinePHresh Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:12 am

Kaka is for now. Our UCL dream to be realized once more.

Ganso or Eriksen will be in the future

Bernabeu coach Jose Mourinho has played down talk regarding Kaka's future which sparked from his lack of use in some recent games, but has refused to rule out a move.

"Kaka is my player. He has worked very hard since the first day. He hasn't missed one single training session. It was my decision not to play him very much in official matches but a lot during pre-season," said Mourinho.

"He is called up for [the] Zaragoza [match], like the good professional that he is, and he will be on the bench. That [Mesut] Ozil will play [on Sunday] is nothing new, but I am happy to look to my side and have a player like him there."

F U MOURINHO WE WILL LET HIM PLAY!

Other clubs will look at our mercato and laugh. they see a liverpool reject and a Madrid outcast as our glamour signings. They say we cannot compete for the champion's league. Little do they know! Milan ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS gets the best out of their players! Aquilani is the perfect versatile midfielder for us! (Monty would have been better imo but maybe a bosman transfer?) Kaka is our hero! What if we were to draw MAN UTD? They would be shaking in their boots this time around!

WHERE R U IRAS? GET INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Milan make 15 mil Kaka bidf! - Page 2 Kak-Still-My-Brazilian-Champion-ricardo-kaka-13181572-405-610
PinePHresh
PinePHresh
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:29 am

Well I think Real would sell him to make room for Ganso, Ganso has said he supports Madrid and I dont think Santos are going to accept anything less than 30 million for him, look what the got out of Danilo for one season, they got 13 million for him. So I think Santos are going to get the most they can for their two jewels Neymar and Ganso and I think Madrid will splash for both of them.

Plus Kaka is only 29, hes probably got another 2-3 years left playing at top club level, he said he wanted to be the captain of the team so I would like to see that, then after he leaves we should have easily integrated another youngster into the AMF role, similar situation happened with Rui Costa we got him when he was 29 and then once Kaka came Costa ended up on the bench
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:30 am

Ganso never said he supports madrid,Marca made that up ffs,he said he wanted to play for AC
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:39 am

Unless We are designing a plan to replace Kaka, there is no chance we will see him. Specially not this year.

I want him gone, but i also want a CM. It's not hard for us to keep him around, he still makes a lot of revenues on his own, from which we get half the value, and it considerably decreases the wages we pay to him.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:08 am

Grande_Milano wrote:Everybody is too excited. I know he is our legend, but:

1) Age
2) Injuries
4) Real will be stupid to sell him for less than 30, and for this money or less we can get Ganso or any other top young AM.
Like always, I love Grande's efficiently categorized post. The guy just goes straight to the point and makes no fuss about it.

But, I got answers for his four worries:

1) Irrelevant... Seedorf was at his best at 31, and continues to be awesome at 35.

2) Ambrosini was the most injury-prone midfielder in Calcio, but he got his shit together since he turned 30 and has been doing great for a few years now.

3) Natural, he will get back to his best with regular playing and confidence. Remember Ronaldinho's 2009-10 season? As good as his magical Barca days, after three to four years of decline.

4) Real were way more stupid when they spent 28m on Huntelaar, 41m on Benzema and 35m on Mamadou Diarra. They can't get more than 20 for Kaka, that's a certainty. Plus, we got Galliani... Ain't 24m for Ibra a year after a 70m transfer good-enough evidence of his majestic work?

Last edited by IrasMaldinista on Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:11 am

Grande_Milano wrote:Everybody is too excited. I jnow he is our legend, but:

1) Age
2) Injuries

1) ...he's 29? is that meant to be old or something?
2) Everyone gets injured. El Shaarawy, Flamini, Taiwo, Nesta, Ibrahimovic and Van Bommel have all been injured in pre-season, injuries just happen
3) Dip in form but that doesn't mean he's lost his Ballon D'or and FIFA World Player of the year talent
4) Real Madrid know they aint gonna get a single club bidding over 30m that Kaka wants to play for. Also Kaka is somewhat a lost resort, Milan have been trying to sign other players like Hamsik, Ganso and maybe Robben over these past few months.

Kaka HAS the talent, there is no denying this, if we pay 15mil and we give him the playing time he needs and he gets back on form, then we have an insanely talented player whose found form again.
Towards the end of last season, Kaka was finding some good form in the scraps of playing time he was given (Madrid 6 - 3 Valencia), theres nothing to say that his world class credentials are gone forever
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:14 am

Also the fact that no Milan player has taken the vacant 22 jersey yet...
Suggests that Milan have been plotting this move for a while

While it is VERY CRUEL for the Milan fans to have to wait til the last days of the transfer window, it is a well thought out move

God, I hope we sign him now
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:18 am

Benzema cost them 40M? affraid
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:41 am

Ganso wrote:Benzema cost them 40M? affraid
35m in cash plus 6m of various bonus clauses...

That's pure stupidity when you consider we got Ibra, the world's most complete out-and-out center forward, on a free loan with the obligatory buy-out clause of 24m (3x8m).

These cases lead me to believe with a merciless Galliani on our side, we could get anybody slightly unsettled at their club in eye-popping cut-price deals.

Galliani doesn't only buy for unbelievable fees, he also sells people that way too.
Selling Kaka for 70m was a real magic-trick too...

Now buying back Ricky for 15m sounds very reasonable actually, considering his injury history and the fact that he's not all that wanted by his club and their fans.

If negotiations are battlefields, Galliani is an old veteran who's won on as many wars as possible.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by fadjriemilan Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:31 am

Yeah, hopefully this is true.

I almost lost my fasting today after bought Kaka in my FM game (2nd season) on loan transfer with 12,75m euros of agreed price, and 50% salary share on loan! He was transfer listed in Madrid, and was injured for 6 months last season.

If this turn out to be the reality, I will have to pay my fasting later. Very Happy

Seriously, we are talking abou KAKA here, Galliani is the DOG Thumbs up he will make it if this report is true. But would they really give him for such a low price?
fadjriemilan
fadjriemilan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:34 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Unless We are designing a plan to replace Kaka, there is no chance we will see him. Specially not this year.

I want him gone, but i also want a CM. It's not hard for us to keep him around, he still makes a lot of revenues on his own, from which we get half the value, and it considerably decreases the wages we pay to him.

I honestly expected to walk into this thread and see you posting gifs of people dancing, I guess it is quite late in the window though.

I've never once doubted Kaka, however I do doubt his body. Like Surag brought up, fitness has never once been a problem for Ibrahimovic. No matter how dedicated Kaka is, we sold him at a time when his knee injuries were on the verge of consuming him. They hadn't yet, for his last season with us was still superb, no matter how interrupted. We chose the perfect time to sell him however and even if Kaka would still be our best option in the squad, it doesn't mean he's still the best long term option.

It's not a question of being good enough for Madrid but not good enough for Milan, far from it. He's classy enough for both teams, however Madrid have quite a young squad and though they're all high achievers for their age, you can't purchase the experience that someone like Ricky has and is invaluable to any team. In Milan however, we have veterans of his experience strewn throughout the squad and we're looking for someone who can lead the squad for the next five or six years. Kaka was too wonderful to be finished so soon, however he's still a short term solution.

My problem with the short term fix? Given our moves on the transfer market and the way the average age of the squad has been evolving, this team should be planning a major attack on Europe in a year or two, however in an incredibly competitive competition, any serious attack should be made with a team capable of staying around for three-four years. Using a potentially one-two year player such as Kaka risks disrupting our continuity, distracting us from current options on the market and might very well be a misuse of resources when there will be other holes in the squad to cover soon.

I love Ricky, I'd love to see him wear our shirt again. I'd like to remember him for what he was, not for what his body might make him though. 15 million is a wonderful price, however like Nick said, why would it convince anyone?

Last edited by dostoevsky on Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:03 am

Hi guys!!This is my first post...But I've been followin the forums for more than a year

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:52 am

hello welcome to the forum. I hope u enjoy it here and make sure to post regularly.
Its nice to see the MIlan community grow.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:56 am

Welcome vasanthpato, hope to see you stick around. Smile
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:05 pm

IrasMaldinista wrote:
Ganso wrote:Benzema cost them 40M? affraid
35m in cash plus 6m of various bonus clauses...

That's pure stupidity when you consider we got Ibra, the world's most complete out-and-out center forward, on a free loan with the obligatory buy-out clause of 24m (3x8m).

come on, be a little brighter, you sign a player Barca wanted to get rid of, and was ready to sell at a loss. it's not an achievement to sign him so cheap.

we paid 35M for Benzema when he was the best youngster in europe, we overpaid by 5M, but we can afford it.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:14 pm

dostoevsky wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Unless We are designing a plan to replace Kaka, there is no chance we will see him. Specially not this year.

I honestly expected to walk into this thread and see you posting gifs of people dancing, I guess it is quite late in the window though.

I love Ricky, I'd love to see him wear our shirt again. I'd like to remember him for what he was, not for what his body might make him though. 15 million is a wonderful price, however like Nick said, why would it convince anyone?

well, first of all, it's a goal.com story. If you really did send a 15M fax, then this will never happen anyway, because that's a disrespectful amount of money.

Like i said, it's late in the transfer market, and unless there is a player we want to sign to replace him, he wont go anywhere.

Truth is, with all the endorsement money kaka makes, from which we take 50%, his wages arent weighting on us. we are very comfortable, so there is absolutely no urgency to sell him, even at a loss, unlike what people or media outlets seem to believe.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:26 pm

kaka gives us 10 million from his image rights alone ,plus his shirt sales that sums up about 20 to 25 million plus his service as a Sub player...

Are you really kidding us with 15 million offer? Razz
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:33 pm

Goal.com is on a roll with linking Milan to players from La Liga, they're linking us to Keita.

Sure, Barcelona are going to sell us a player who Pep has an unusually strong crush on, in a very small squad and who is unique within the squad, this late in the window with no time to bring in a replacement.

I agree that 15 million is insulting and thus would never have been entered so as not to damage relations between our clubs, however the Keita story is almost as ridiculous. It's at least plausible that Milan would enter a higher bid at some stage for Kaka, even though I want to pursue other options. I also believe that Madrid wouldn't accept the bid in any case, unless it was particularly alluring.

dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:34 pm

lmao at Madrid fans,they complain so much about his wages and now they are saying they can afford it,make profit etc.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next