B.NEWS : Surprise for berlusconi cup - QUAGLIARELLA AND CHIELINI JOIN THE TEAM ! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

B.NEWS : Surprise for berlusconi cup - QUAGLIARELLA AND CHIELINI JOIN THE TEAM !

+4
juve_gigi
B1anconer0
JuvenelCuore
DeviAngel
8 posters

Go down

B.NEWS : Surprise for berlusconi cup - QUAGLIARELLA AND CHIELINI JOIN THE TEAM ! Empty B.NEWS : Surprise for berlusconi cup - QUAGLIARELLA AND CHIELINI JOIN THE TEAM !

Post by DeviAngel Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:51 pm

B.NEWS : Surprise for berlusconi cup - QUAGLIARELLA AND CHIELINI JOIN THE TEAM ! 18221fd54286fbdc27e63f17a3b84099-77244-ca3c088bd715fe0350876b1de5aef863

At the sitting of finishing ahead of the Berlusconi Trophy, Mr. Conte has even worked on tactics. In the afternoon, as in the morning, the team turning it over to black and white patterns and movements to be implemented tomorrow night against Milan. At the end of the second workout of the day, therefore, the Juventus coach has named the squad for the great challenge of San Siro. As expected Pepe Martinez and Toni are in Turin to continue to work and so find the best condition. A little 'surprise, however, back in the group Fabio Quagliarella, who seemed destined for a slow recovery, as a result of the problem in his right knee. They come also Marchisio and Chiellini.

These 20 players available for the match against AC Milan:

1 Buffon
3 Chiellini
5 Patience
8 Marchisio
Del Piero 10
13 Manninger
Vucinic 14
15 Barzagli
16 Ziegler
Quagliarella 18
19 Bonucci
Pirlo 21
22 Vidal
26 Lichtsteiner
Krasic 27
29 De Ceglie
30 Storari
32 Matri
33 Sorensen
36 Pasquato
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : Surprise for berlusconi cup - QUAGLIARELLA AND CHIELINI JOIN THE TEAM ! Empty Re: B.NEWS : Surprise for berlusconi cup - QUAGLIARELLA AND CHIELINI JOIN THE TEAM !

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:03 pm

What ? Lol ??
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : Surprise for berlusconi cup - QUAGLIARELLA AND CHIELINI JOIN THE TEAM ! Empty Re: B.NEWS : Surprise for berlusconi cup - QUAGLIARELLA AND CHIELINI JOIN THE TEAM !

Post by DeviAngel Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:06 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:What ? Lol ??
Quagliarella had injured his knee again and Chielini was injured to they join the team
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:10 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Quagliarella had injured his knee again and Chielini was injured to they join the team

But the tournament passed ... do you mean that they are back in the team now ?
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by B1anconer0 Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:12 pm

Trofeo Berlusconi is Tomorrow, Last match against inter and milan was the Trofeo TIM.
B1anconer0
B1anconer0
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:16 pm

Oh my mistake, I misread the title of the thread.

Am embarrassed now, made myself out to be a clueless supporter.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:22 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

But the tournament passed ... do you mean that they are back in the team now ?

noo Tomorrow we play vs Milan 90 mins Berlusconi tournament ,,,

TIM CUP is among Juve VS Inter VS Milan

Berlusconi is Juve VS Milan 90 mins
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:40 pm

Well great to have them back... But what's the surprise? Chiellini was due to come back shortly as his injury was just short term when he suffered it from the national team, as for Quagliarella, not a surprise, as I said in the past, it will be hard for someone to recover from such an injury... it's better if he is rested as his injury was a knock to his ankle in which he suffered once again from his long term injury from this season... Just goes to show once again why Matri and Vucinic should be the ones playing over him as they are more fit, sadly...

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:42 pm

Well Quagliarella was a bit of a surprise as the last I heard of him he was training alone with special doctors away from the rest of the team, so it is quite a nice sight to see him back with the team.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:47 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:Well Quagliarella was a bit of a surprise as the last I heard of him he was training alone with special doctors away from the rest of the team, so it is quite a nice sight to see him back with the team.

Agreed, but the problem is he was suppost to be fully fit when we returned to training this summer, not after two friendlies, he recieves an injury that took him out for almost a month... And the knock wasn't severe, but it was a sign that at this rate, anything can happen to him now... in which I stress he should be rested and not rushed to quickly. It's nice to see him back as you said, and I'm glad, but at the same time, I wouldn't take any risks, and keep using Vucinic, Matri and Del Piero at the mean time.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:07 pm

sciacca wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:Well Quagliarella was a bit of a surprise as the last I heard of him he was training alone with special doctors away from the rest of the team, so it is quite a nice sight to see him back with the team.

Agreed, but the problem is he was suppost to be fully fit when we returned to training this summer, not after two friendlies, he recieves an injury that took him out for almost a month... And the knock wasn't severe, but it was a sign that at this rate, anything can happen to him now... in which I stress he should be rested and not rushed to quickly. It's nice to see him back as you said, and I'm glad, but at the same time, I wouldn't take any risks, and keep using Vucinic, Matri and Del Piero at the mean time.

Well long-term, yes it is no surprise because he recovered a while ago, but in light of recent news, I suppose that is why it can be deemed a surprise.

In any case, I would not play him long. I do not want his desire/ambition to make him go too hard and injury himself again. Cesc did that for Arsenal and a sprain turned into a broken bone due to him playing on. Do not want any risks.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:12 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
sciacca wrote:

Well long-term, yes it is no surprise because he recovered a while ago, but in light of recent news, I suppose that is why it can be deemed a surprise.

In any case, I would not play him long. I do not want his desire/ambition to make him go too hard and injury himself again. Cesc did that for Arsenal and a sprain turned into a broken bone due to him playing on. Do not want any risks.

Well, to be honest, it is surprising that it did take him that long to recover, and as well that he got injured right away, but then again it's not surprising that this may continue in the future.

Problem is though, Quagliarella wants a starting role, as Conte does not want to at the moment in which he has the right reasons for that... which some fans here still seem not to understand yet, but my point is, if he's going to be benched, he already hinted he may leave... as reports even suggest he does not approve of what Conte is doing to him. Who knows what will happen, all I can say I hope he dosen't leave and he recorvers as fast as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:14 pm

I do as well brother, agree with you.

Would comment more but I am late for work ! Ciao until I get back, then I may go into depth.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:21 pm

I stated last year that it takes a full year to recover from a torn ACL and that is correct. Quags should probably have rested more insteaad of pushing himself to come back last year. He wll not be 100% until the end of the year, so he is definitely a backup at best right now. That is why getting an SS was so important. Rossi would have been perfect, but now we have Vucinic. Let's see how he does.

I still say we should go for Balotelli, I'm sure he is available. I wouldn't be surpried if Milan scoops him up for under 20m sometime in the next 10 days.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossonero23 Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:29 pm

Juve's last chance at silverware. :coffee:
Rossonero23
Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:36 pm

Rossonero23 wrote:Juve's last chance at silverware. :coffee:

I beg to differ :coffee:

Matri - 20 goals
Vucinic - 15 goals

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:59 pm

sciacca wrote:

Matri - 20 goals
Vucinic - 15 goals

Not really.

Vucinic in Roma, 2,8,11,14,10 per season :coffee:
Matri one season with 20 goals, most of others not even 10. And now Juve has like 100 strikers, i honestly dont think Matri will get that much playing time, coz second he gets "sucky" he will go to the bench.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:09 am

You again? nobody cares about your opinion bro. :coffee:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:13 am

He does the same shit in Inter section now and then, its obvious troll.

But important is that Sciacca and I are banned from Milan section :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:19 am

CroInter wrote:He does the same shit in Inter section now and then, its obvious troll.

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz I did not know about this. Hahahah. Well played you two, well played.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:18 am

TomJuve wrote:

You again? nobody cares about your opinion bro. :coffee:
Smile Yea !
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:30 am

CroInter wrote:
sciacca wrote:

Matri - 20 goals
Vucinic - 15 goals

Not really.

Matri one season with 20 goals, most of others not even 10. And now Juve has like 100 strikers, i honestly dont think Matri will get that much playing time, coz second he gets "sucky" he will go to the bench.

Once again, I beg to differ.

Matri is right now growing as one of the best strikers in Italy(Italians). He went from 12 goals to 20 goals, from 10 goals to 20 when arriving from Cagliari to Juventus. Right there says that we got our proper striker.

You got Vucinic who in fact averages to about 13 goals per season, coming from his last 3-4 seasons with Roma.

Then of course there's Quagliarella when regained form, there's is no doubt about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:32 am

CroInter wrote:He does the same shit in Inter section now and then, its obvious troll.

And yet I never trolled there, I was only banned from that section according to admins, for the better of thier section. Oh well, their biggest troll Giancarlo is banned now, which is no surprise as he was banned also in the past :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:46 am

sciacca wrote:
CroInter wrote:
sciacca wrote:

Matri - 20 goals
Vucinic - 15 goals

Not really.

Once again, I beg to differ.

Matri is right now growing as one of the best strikers in Italy(Italians). He went from 12 goals to 20 goals, from 10 goals to 20 when arriving from Cagliari to Juventus. Right there says that we got our proper striker.

You got Vucinic who in fact averages to about 13 goals per season, coming from his last 3-4 seasons with Roma.

Then of course there's Quagliarella when regained form, there's is no doubt about it.

One season with 20 goals, that's it, didn't both you and i shit over Abate for same reason he had one good season(defensive)? Its the same case here. And like i said i really doubt he will score 20 goals this season, + he has way more competition for his place then last year...
And about quag, again i doubt he will regain his form after injury like that, i think he will have continue to have injury problems throughout season, knee injuries are most *bleep* up ones.
And Vucinc avg, is 10.7 per season not 13 bro :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:48 am

If Quagliarella gets in-form I don't care ...but Matri won't go on the bench ..conte loves him
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down