'Juventus Have Enquired About Gaston Ramirez' - Agent  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

'Juventus Have Enquired About Gaston Ramirez' - Agent

5 posters

Go down

'Juventus Have Enquired About Gaston Ramirez' - Agent  Empty 'Juventus Have Enquired About Gaston Ramirez' - Agent

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:39 am

Player's agent believes his client would adapt to life in Turin after admitting Antonio Conte's side have spoke to Bologna over his availability

The agent of Gaston Ramirez has revealed that Juventus are interested in the Bologna winger.

Reports on Monday claimed the Turin-based side were looking at the 20-year-old after seeing their pursuit for Lyon's Michel Bastos go up in smoke.

Fiorentina have also been linked with the Uruguay international, but his agent appears to prefer Juventus as his client's destination.

"A number of clubs including Juventus have been making important enquiries," Vincenzo D'Ippolito told Calciomercato.it.

"He has played on the flanks before and so I don't see why he would not be compatible with [Juventus coach] Antonio Conte's 4-2-4 system."

Roma and Udinese have also been linked with the youngster.
====

Udinese wants him ? GET HIM Razz lol jk a side

he is great player with great potential to be WC
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

'Juventus Have Enquired About Gaston Ramirez' - Agent  Empty Re: 'Juventus Have Enquired About Gaston Ramirez' - Agent

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:06 am

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

'Juventus Have Enquired About Gaston Ramirez' - Agent  Empty Re: 'Juventus Have Enquired About Gaston Ramirez' - Agent

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:11 am

Reminds me of Sanchez tbh
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:25 am

I'm sorry but we don't need someone with potential, we got Pasquato, De Silvestro, even Giovinco. We need a WC winger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:42 am

sciacca wrote:I'm sorry but we don't need someone with potential, we got Pasquato, De Silvestro, even Giovinco. We need a WC winger.

But that won't happen and we both know it
Nani, Ribery they just won't come right now.

I wouldn't mine Ramirez but I would rather Pasquato given free reign to grow

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:46 am

Fine then, you also got Vucinic and Vidal who can perform in that role... even Marchisio.

In addition, we should just stick with a 4-3-3 and forgot an LW.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:48 am

sciacca wrote:Fine then, you also got Vucinic and Vidal who can perform in that role... even Marchisio.

In addition, we should just stick with a 4-3-3 and forgot an LW.

Amen

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:25 am

I understand it now

Ramirez rhymes with Martinez

Don't do it Beppe!

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:42 pm

I've said it before, we need depth on this squad and if it means signing a young LW to play with Pasquato, then they should. If Pasquato or a striker goes down, we lose a lot of flexibility and depth. The same problem happens if you slide marchisio or vidal in that role. If we learned anything from last season, it should be that depth is sorely needed on this club. I want a LW, whether it's a regular starter or someone to split time or back up pasquato.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:28 pm

I am for this move. Him and Pasquato have masses of potential and if it pays off we can finaly have a home grown star.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:39 pm

We MUST get him and with pasquato they will be good on the left flank..Anyway they will be better then last season duo Pepe+Martinez
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down