Amauri: 'I'd do anything for Palermo' Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Amauri: 'I'd do anything for Palermo'

Go down

Amauri: 'I'd do anything for Palermo' Empty Amauri: 'I'd do anything for Palermo'

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:59 pm

Want-away Juventus striker Amauri has many offers, but is “prepared to take a wage cut” in order to join Palermo.

The Brazilian, who plays his international football for Italy, has been linked with Genoa and Fiorentina as well as many overseas options.

However, the rumour that intrigues him the most is a return to Palermo, where he shot to fame in 2008.

“If it’s true about Palermo’s interest, I’d run back to Sicily,” Amauri told Mediagol this evening.

“Maurizio Zamparini’s team means a lot to me and has a place in my heart. This is a special club.

“There are options, but Palermo are my first choice. Perhaps what I’m saying might upset someone, but I’d do anything to come back to Sicily.”

His wages are thought to be the main stumbling block, as Amauri earns €3.8m per season at Juventus.

“The wages would be the last of our problems. I am ready to take a wage cut and get closer to the club’s needs.

“Clearly, the transfer fee could be a problem, but I am ready to do my part in order to make this move happen.”

It’s believed the Bianconeri want €7m for the striker, who left Palermo for €22m in 2008.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum