Art Morte
Babun
Pedram
VivaStPauli
guest_07
22 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Azerbaijan, the liberation of Karabakh - Page 6 Empty Re: Azerbaijan, the liberation of Karabakh

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:20 am

Egypt lives next to war torn countries AND is war torn with a dictator in power. No different then the rest of the countries like Algeria, Libya..

I really don’t see what point you’re trying to make. Egyptians technological advancements were a LONG time ago.

FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Azerbaijan, the liberation of Karabakh - Page 6 Empty Re: Azerbaijan, the liberation of Karabakh

Post by Young Kaz Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:37 am

FennecFox7 wrote:Egypt lives next to war torn countries AND is war torn with a dictator in power. No different then the rest of the countries like Algeria, Libya..

I really don’t see what point you’re trying to make. Egyptians technological advancements were a LONG time ago.

Proves the point. Stable countries dont let their neighbors get unstable leadership. If Libya, or the Sudan, or Gaza were in healthy places no way Egypt would have terrible leadership, and vice versa

The fact it was long ago shows that the ingredients are there. I am reminded of China. A nation who also invented so many things years ago. They were considered jokes after that, but the population prevailed and under the CCP has pretty much turned into the workshop of the world. Egypt has the same ingredients to be great.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:42 am

You’re clueless man, that’s not how it works at ALLL.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:04 am

This guy again about Egyptian inventions.

Ancient egypt, when 98% of the inventions took place, has nothing to do with modern islam whatsoever or modern societies as a whole.

This is such a non-argument Laughing

Praising the CCP for being the workshop of the world is also retarded. What is to be praised there? masses of poor people exploited for $1 a day is somehow a reason to be proud?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Polish_inventors_and_discoverers

Warner Bros creators were Polish bro what are you on about
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:11 am

Arquitecto wrote:Beyond that I low-key wish death upon any fundamentalist of that said religion and as for Guest_07, despite all his peaceful wishes upon us is just setting yet another bad example for his religion.

Ironic given Muslims care for their image well above anyone else from my anecdotal perspective.

they only care as much because their image and religion has become the propaganda caricature of the entire world since 9/11

and you "low-key wishing death" upon a fundamentalist is probably not that much different from the actions of a fundamentalist suicide bomber
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:14 am

Young Kaz wrote:
Its not an excuse, but a reality. One need only look at Poland's list of inventions, and you see a country which would have been wiped out if not for their proximity to power. In fact, The UK entered war with Germany during WW2 because they invaded Poland, and Poland was aligned to the UK.

Having powerful neighbors makes you more powerful by default. Theres no UK without France and Germany.

Theres no India without China

Theres no Canada without the US.

Having powerful, stable, neighbors is the best gift a nation can have.  Germany has not been involved in a war in how long? 70 years? Poland greatly benefits from this.

Egypt has to live next to war torn countries...of course it hurts their stability and GDP. The invention list paints a pretty comprehensive picture. Given the same circumstances Egypt easily surpasses Poland on every positive metric. Egypt surpasses most if given similar circumstances.

some absolutely bizarre political theory going on here lmao

this like straight from a mental hospital, or probably just really posting stoned Proud

"list of inventions" loool what

anyway what does anyone have to say about Mountain-Karabakh?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:29 am

FennecFox7 wrote:It’s not JUST my responsibility to apologize for the actions of an extremist who happens to “follow” the Muslim religion.

I have nothing in common with the guy who beheaded someone. I have tattoos everywhere, piercings, a girlfriend, enjoy techno music, I’m a normal fucking dude. I love bodybuilding, I love footy, and I love the philosopher Albert Camus

I have NOTHING IN COMMON with that awful dickhead.

And guess what, the French government is gonna use this death to harass North Africans. Just like they always do. I’m non practicing. I don’t hate Israel. In fact I think Israel has been put between a rock and a hard place. I feel for them sometimes.

Babun, it’s funny how you’re now lecturing DoC when Tunisia is by far the most secular country in the Arab world, and is wayyy ahead of everyone.

My point is it’s ALL of our responsibilities to rid the world of these extremists. We all have a part to play. Western nations pillage these poor Muslim countries. Extremists use the religion as a pawn to do horrific things. Islamophobia is not okay. Period

You're completly right but that's not how the world works. You like your compfy place under the sun? You have to fight for it. No one else will defend your interests unless they don't correlate with theirs.
By religious leaders not reacting and not denying outright with "not in my name", you give the conservative and far right groups open spots to attack with nothing to retailate. The publc opinion about the muslims in the society will change, reversing the trend will be much harder. Then no one will care whether you're an extremist or not (it's not written on your forehead), non muslim people will treat muslim people with caution and distance, especially those who had little contanct with the community prior to know it's not true. It's always been the case in the politics. The most recent example was the brexit. People didn't care enough to show up for the voting so the proactive ones decided for them how to live on.
That said, the French minister is outdoing himself even in the far right sense..complete bullshit. I'd rather follow up with structural changes like those I mentioned prior (bane any foreign imams, mufty and the influence from the Saudis, Turkey etc. from the mosques).
Young Kaz wrote:
FennecFox7 wrote:Egypt lives next to war torn countries AND is war torn with a dictator in power. No different then the rest of the countries like Algeria, Libya..

Proves the point. Stable countries dont let their neighbors get unstable leadership. If Libya, or the Sudan, or Gaza were in healthy places no way Egypt would have terrible leadership, and vice versa

The fact it was long ago shows that the ingredients are there. I am reminded of China. A nation who also invented so many things years ago. They were considered jokes after that, but the population prevailed and under the CCP has pretty much turned into the workshop of the world. Egypt has the same ingredients to be great.

Unpopular opinion: CCP isn't stable at all. It's destabilizing its neighbours for some weird reason. The regime is based on oppression. History shows, it takes a majour event like famine or similar crisis to throw everything out of the window. The current China isn't progressive at all. All great empires had open exchange with the world around them. China went backwards after they shielded themselves from the rest of the world to be powerlessly encountered by British rifles with reality all of a sudden. Current CCP shielding their populance from the outside world is no different, it's as backward as it goes. So no, they're actually regressing..
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:41 pm

Myesyats wrote:This guy again about Egyptian inventions.

Ancient egypt, when 98% of the inventions took place, has nothing to do with modern islam whatsoever or modern societies as a whole.

This is such a non-argument Laughing

Praising the CCP for being the workshop of the world is also retarded. What is to be praised there? masses of poor people exploited for $1 a day is somehow a reason to be proud?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Polish_inventors_and_discoverers

Warner Bros creators were Polish bro what are you on about

Before the CCP Chinese people lived in abject poverty and were the laughing stock of the world. Now they have the largest middle class the world has ever seen and demands respect from everyone.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:05 pm

Babun wrote:
FennecFox7 wrote:It’s not JUST my responsibility to apologize for the actions of an extremist who happens to “follow” the Muslim religion.

I have nothing in common with the guy who beheaded someone. I have tattoos everywhere, piercings, a girlfriend, enjoy techno music, I’m a normal fucking dude. I love bodybuilding, I love footy, and I love the philosopher Albert Camus

And guess what, the French government is gonna use this death to harass North Africans. Just like they always do. I’m non practicing. I don’t hate Israel. In fact I think Israel has been put between a rock and a hard place. I feel for them sometimes.

Babun, it’s funny how you’re now lecturing DoC when Tunisia is by far the most secular country in the Arab world, and is wayyy ahead of everyone.

My point is it’s ALL of our responsibilities to rid the world of these extremists. We all have a part to play. Western nations pillage these poor Muslim countries. Extremists use the religion as a pawn to do horrific things. Islamophobia is not okay. Period

You're completly right but that's not how the world works. You like your compfy place under the sun? You have to fight for it. No one else will defend your interests unless they don't correlate with theirs.
By religious leaders not reacting and not denying outright with "not in my name", you give the conservative and far right groups open spots to attack with nothing to retailate. The publc opinion about the muslims in the society will change, reversing the trend will be much harder. Then no one will care whether you're an extremist or not (it's not written on your forehead), non muslim people will treat muslim people with caution and distance, especially those who had little contanct with the community prior to know it's not true. It's always been the case in the politics. The most recent example was the brexit. People didn't care enough to show up for the voting so the proactive ones decided for them how to live on.
That said, the French minister is outdoing himself even in the far right sense..complete bullshit. I'd rather follow up with structural changes like those I mentioned prior (bane any foreign imams, mufty and the influence from the Saudis, Turkey etc. from the mosques).
Young Kaz wrote:

Unpopular opinion: CCP isn't stable at all. It's destabilizing its neighbours for some weird reason. The regime is based on oppression. History shows, it takes a majour event like famine or similar crisis to throw everything out of the window. The current China isn't progressive at all. All great empires had open exchange with the world around them. China went backwards after they shielded themselves from the rest of the world to be powerlessly encountered by British rifles with reality all of a sudden. Current CCP shielding their populance from the outside world is no different, it's as backward as it goes. So no, they're actually regressing..

Saying China has regressed isnt an unpopular opinion. Its an objectively wrong statement about as preposterous as the rejection of gravity or climate change. They probably dont teach Asian History in European schools, but open a wikipedia page son.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:33 pm

Young Kaz wrote:
Babun wrote:

Young Kaz wrote:

Saying China has regressed isnt an unpopular opinion. Its an objectively wrong statement about as preposterous as the rejection of gravity or climate change. They probably dont teach Asian History in European schools, but open a wikipedia page son.

Economy? Yes, the fastest rising economy NOW. As a society? Nope, you just need a Chinese tourist who is first time outside of China. You'd know what I mean. It's hard to describe with words only.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:58 pm

Speaking of the devil, the CCP appears to be gearing up in order to invade Taiwan. Fun times.

Can't wait for Betty to rationalize it by saying Taiwan indeed lawfully belongs to China anyway.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:58 pm

Babun wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:
Babun wrote:

Economy? Yes, the fastest rising economy NOW. As a society? Nope, you just need a Chinese tourist who is first time outside of China. You'd know what I mean. It's hard to describe with words only.

That makes it great. They have some of the notoriously worst tourists. Very much like America did. Success allows your poorest the ability to see the world. Even the poorest nation can send their best and brightest abroad, but the ability of the poor to do the same? Thats beautiful.

People respect it more too.

When I went to India with sweets there were a lot of Chinese tourists there. They caused a ruckus, they made scenes at every location, and were often belligerent. They always had a "Im Chinese...fucking deal with it" attitude that people love even if they dont like it. A couple added me on facebook and surprise surprise they even have Indian guides on their friends list. Compare that to sweets and I(and pretty much every other Waseda/Tohoku/Keio educated Japanese Tourist) who have none. They show up, spend the entire time trying not to embarrass themselves, and go back to the shell. People know when you are being reserved...when you are not being real.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:35 am

Betty is suffering from identity crisis. Go back and live with your people if you are so much in love with the home land.
Why suffer in US of Artificial land.

Same with Sepi but the second generation identity crisis is real and he can do nothing about it. Iranians won't consider him Iranian. Not white enough to become Canadian and not a european either.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:41 am

Nah sepi is pretty unapologetic about who he is. No similarity between him and Betty.

In regards to the topic on France, I want to give you a different angle babun. There is a racist element to all this. You were on the dot when you said this gives an excuse for the French to harass Muslims. Well who is a Muslim in France. Guess who’s the biggest minority group? North Africans.

So what happens is that North Africans get targeted in a racist manner irregardless if they are non-practicing like I am, atheists, or Muslims or whoever. They can always fall back on the excuse that Muslims only cause trouble, and to an extent I feel for them (France)...

But they created this beast. They imported poor Algerian losers to work in the factories after WWI. They forced my family to fight for the French, did you know that! My great grandfather, and grandfather fought alongside the Americans and the French in WWII and the Vietnam war. And you wanna know what they did to him and my people as thanks? They put him on the electric chair to die and slaughtered/raped millions of my people.

But guess what, I don’t hate every French person, I think the French and Algerian people have more in common then we think. Proud of our culture and roots, diverse, and a rich history. I don’t stereotype and I know you aren’t. It frustrates me to no end that a lot of my people are stuck in poverty, but keep in mind the French built these ghettos and prevent them from getting white collar jobs. Sports can fill you in on this. Irregardless, the slaughter was an indirect effect of gang violence festering in these shitholes. :/

The situation in France goes way deeper then religion.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:50 am

Adit wrote:Betty is suffering from identity crisis. Go back and live with your people if you are so much in love with the home land.
Why suffer in US of Artificial land.

Same with Sepi but the second generation identity crisis is real and he can do nothing about it. Iranians won't consider him Iranian. Not white enough to become Canadian and not a european either.

Betty certainly is the most psychologically complex user on this forum Very Happy
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:41 am

IMHO the criticism of political Islam must be separated from race. I know exactly what Fennec talks of because I've got quite a few French friends, and I know exactly what northern African or middle eastern looking French people face back home. Well, as exactly as you can know as an observer.

On the other side, many of them are Muslim, and with recent world history, sadly that means we have to have an eye on them, because it does breed violence.

Fennec is of course right that ghettoizing entire peoples makes it far easier to radicalize. I just feel like we're in this sad place where the political right always tries to pivot from criticizing religion to racial profiling and persecution, and the left is just being apologetic of any dimwitted savage committing crime after crime because they don't want to be labelled racist.
The entire debate has to be more honest and fact based, on all sides.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:59 pm

precisely, calling the action and reasons behind it for what it is in its simplest form

but people are dumb and can be easily swayed into groupthink by elites/political organisations
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:40 pm

Young Kaz wrote:
Babun wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

That makes it great. They have some of the notoriously worst tourists. Very much like America did. Success allows your poorest the ability to see the world. Even the poorest nation can send their best and brightest abroad, but the ability of the poor to do the same? Thats beautiful.

When I went to India with sweets there were a lot of Chinese tourists there. They caused a ruckus, they made scenes at every location, and were often belligerent. They always had a "Im Chinese...fucking deal with it" attitude that people love even if they dont like it. A couple added me on facebook and surprise surprise they even have Indian guides on their friends list. Compare that to sweets and I(and pretty much every other Waseda/Tohoku/Keio educated Japanese Tourist) who have none. They show up, spend the entire time trying not to embarrass themselves, and go back to the shell. People know when you are being reserved...when you are not being real.

Your view on reality is heavily skewed by whatever romantic daydreams are going on in your mind.
They aren't like naive rural people at all, they've got no common sense and no fucking clue about the world because they weren't allowed to by the CCP. That's why I never attack Chinese citizens but the CCP because they are normal people like me or not you who want to improve their living standards and secure a better future for their children by doing lots of hard work. Current regime isn't going to grant them that life, it's wild west capitalism total repressive dictatorship hidden under the mantle of communism and equality. Just like in any capitalism with little to no control (USA) most work for the few corrupted, greedy individuals who enrich themselves in the name of equality.
I have a contact person in Shenzhen with whom I communicate to place orders and to control the status of things. She reports there're millions of jobless people now, lots of them had credits to pay for their houses/cars. There is no welfare system in place there, they're evicted and thrown out onto the streets, the cars confiscated. A colony of jobless people sleeps among the cartons next to places where they could get physical labour. They're living under a carton (literally), when someone needs them they crawl out, take any work for even a meal per day. Did I tell you about the forced prostitution?
I assured her multiple times our company won't fire her no matter what, I regard her as integral part of our supply chain and she's my partner so she shouldn't worry.
I advise you to visit China once but not just the tourist sides but also the common area then we can talk on real grounds.
VivaStPauli wrote:IMHO the criticism of political Islam must be separated from race. I know exactly what Fennec talks of because I've got quite a few French friends, and I know exactly what northern African or middle eastern looking French people face back home. Well, as exactly as you can know as an observer.

On the other side, many of them are Muslim, and  with recent world history, sadly that means we have to have an eye on them, because it does breed violence.

Fennec is of course right that ghettoizing entire peoples makes it far easier to radicalize. I just feel like we're in this sad place where the political right always tries to pivot from criticizing religion to racial profiling and persecution, and the left  is just being apologetic of any dimwitted savage committing crime after crime because they don't want to be labelled racist.
The entire debate has to be more honest and fact based, on all sides.

I'm trying to separate the issue all the time yet people mix up racism in it. I repeat again I don't have anything going on against muslims but even the most ignorant one should be able to see the religion is in crisis and that's because there's no distance put between the politics and the religion (political islam). The ones who should take care of the issue should be the islamic communities themselves, at least have a discussion. No reaction there, just accusation of being racist, I know more or less why: the religion leaders for the mosques are imported and paid by the leaders of the political islam, namely Saudis, Turkey etc.
Just use common sense, a Mullah or a priest has to be from the same community to understand what problems or hardships are people going through, to motivate. People would associate themselves and show more respect to religious leaders from their own communities. Importing those people is just wrong and being lazy.
FennecFox7 wrote:Nah sepi is pretty unapologetic about who he is. No similarity between him and Betty.

In regards to the topic on France, I want to give you a different angle babun. There is a racist element to all this. You were on the dot when you said this gives an excuse for the French to harass Muslims. Well who is a Muslim in France. Guess who’s the biggest minority group? North Africans.

So what happens is that North Africans get targeted in a racist manner irregardless if they are non-practicing like I am, atheists, or Muslims or whoever. They can always fall back on the excuse that Muslims only cause trouble, and to an extent I feel for them (France)...

But they created this beast. They imported poor Algerian losers to work in the factories after WWI. They forced my family to fight for the French, did you know that! My great grandfather, and grandfather fought alongside the Americans and the French in WWII and the Vietnam war. And you wanna know what they did to him and my people as thanks? They put him on the electric chair to die and slaughtered/raped millions of my people.

But guess what, I don’t hate every French person, I think the French and Algerian people have more in common then we think. Proud of our culture and roots, diverse, and a rich history. I don’t stereotype and I know you aren’t. It frustrates me to no end that a lot of my people are stuck in poverty, but keep in mind the French built these ghettos and prevent them from getting white collar jobs. Sports can fill you in on this. Irregardless, the slaughter was an indirect effect of gang violence festering in these shitholes. :/

The situation in France goes way deeper then religion.

Your problem is racism in France towards the North Africans. It's a separate issue and specific to France only. Even there, North Africans can only help themselves for their cause, you've got French passports I assume. You can unite and elect people you like in your districts. At some point, the French racists have to come your way otherwise they'd lose the control over the country. French constitution is democratic no matter the racists say. You've got legal methods to fight them.
Again, the issue with political islam has to be fought against from the within with the help of the gouvernments.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:06 am

Babun wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:
Babun wrote:

Your view on reality is heavily skewed by whatever romantic daydreams are going on in your mind.
They aren't like naive rural people at all, they've got no common sense and no fucking clue about the world because they weren't allowed to by the CCP. That's why I never attack Chinese citizens but the CCP because they are normal people like me or not you who want to improve their living standards and secure a better future for their children by doing lots of hard work. Current regime isn't going to grant them that life, it's wild west capitalism total repressive dictatorship hidden under the mantle of communism and equality. Just like in any capitalism with little to no control (USA) most work for the few corrupted, greedy individuals who enrich themselves in the name of equality.
I have a contact person in Shenzhen with whom I communicate to place orders and to control the status of things. She reports there're millions of jobless people now, lots of them had credits to pay for their houses/cars. There is no welfare system in place there, they're evicted and thrown out onto the streets, the cars confiscated. A colony of jobless people sleeps among the cartons next to places where they could get physical labour. They're living under a carton (literally), when someone needs them they crawl out, take any work for even a meal per day. Did I tell you about the forced prostitution?
I assured her multiple times our company won't fire her no matter what, I regard her as integral part of our supply chain and she's my partner so she shouldn't worry.
I advise you to visit China once but not just the tourist sides but also the common area then we can talk on real grounds.

There is mass unemployment in Europe, and the same type of camps would be prevalent in richer European nations(they already are in poorer ones) if the vast majority of European wealth wasnt built on on the exploitation of the third world. How many millions have been syphoned out of China by the French and UK? In fact, I'd wager you can find that in Germany also if one were to look.

The last thing China needs is another Japanese person visiting Laughing

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:27 pm

Young Kaz wrote: if the vast majority of European wealth wasnt built on on the exploitation of the third world

Azerbaijan, the liberation of Karabakh - Page 6 Giphy
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6