Calcio Saga 20/21 - Page 7 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 20/21

Post by Warrior Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:26 pm

Yes i was very satisfied today. Back 3 + DM brings me great memories

Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:22 pm

pirlo making juve play quality football - ramsey looked totally different - if not for finishing, think sampdoria would have lost this game with even bigger score.

i guess conte is probably scratching his head from the screen XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:21 am

Nice to see everyone totally overlook Samp's legitimate penalty call

Par for the norm for Juve
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:42 pm

First Half : Milan 1 - 0 Bologna

OK first half, rebic, calhanouglu still yet to hit their full gear ; bennacer first 20 mins was scary to watch - almost let soriano score goal ; castillejo atm worst player for milan - looses ball, final third no chemistry with zlatan or calabria or anybody ; kessie is keeping cool - looks like totally transformed player atm

strange to say this but Calabria - probably the best player on the field - defensively impeccable and not allowing Musa Barrow any sniff, great confidence on ball when going upfront, combining well with ibra. We probably need anyone but Samu up there.

Kjaer also outstanding at the back, had couple of well interception and clearance and doing more than what he should be doing because Gabbia is scared to death when he is passed the ball

Theo on the other hand on the left - assiststed wonderfully for ibra and he will need rebic to really hit the gear.OK game we need a bit of convinction upfront - just 1 shot on goal out of 7 shots thats not good enough.

Bologna looks like they are playing a lot more calculated and cautious this time around because we just met them a month ago and looks like they have kept a lot compact defense making life for hakan very difficult.

a goal is defo a risk of loosing the game , need to hit 2-3 goals more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:46 pm

Also this first half alone shows why milan badly need RW, and a CB. Castillejo and Saelemakers while offering a lot of speed and workrate but just terrible when it comes to combining or finishing. Gabbia isn't a confident ball playing defender, aerial abilities are alright but everytime he gets ball he passes back.

Hope this is addressed soon enough long term its a huge problem to have

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:48 pm

lol and it was so funny to see Gallaini celebrating goal from the stand - man is milan through and through - it would be hilarous if monza gets promoted and face milan in serie a.

also proud of my team - we invited all the healthcare professionals - Doctors and healthcare workers for this game as a tribute and thank you for their dedication during tough times few months ago. Hope they have safe and sound and good time and we could give them something to celebrate tonight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:49 pm

Kaladin wrote:Nice to see everyone totally overlook Samp's legitimate penalty call

Par for the norm for Juve

i may have missed this lol that being said - samp really didnt threaten juve - actually juve had a lot more opportunities that ronaldo should have scored so

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:50 pm

Castillejo off, Saelemaekers on :facepalm: :facepalm:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:57 pm

lol de silverstri doing hierro almost taking his shirt off of kjaer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:01 pm

bologna studdenly opening up for response after ibra 2 - 0 bologna , and looks like milan is getting more freedom upfront - nice -

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:10 pm

ibraaaaaaaaaaaaaa noooooooooooo ..... almost ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:14 pm

milan looking great upfront - but needing conviction - rebic and all meanwhile ever since skov olsen came on bologna looking very threatening

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:19 pm

lol calhanoglu pissed off with pioli for sub.... jeez its just beginning of the season

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:23 pm

mammmaaaa miaaaaaaaaa theo with thunderbolt ... almost a goal... what a shot
meanwhile Kessie - absolutely fantastic game!

Tonali in

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:54 pm

Milan 2 - 0 Bologna

Second half defo started bright, Saelemakers actually injected extra energy and understanding samu was lacking in the game. Theo was relentless on the left, meanwhile, i would say if it is anything between Calabria or Ibra, or Kjaer i would say Calabria was probably the best performer on the pitch, Calabria is a total different animal looks like he went through some sort of scientific experimentation.

As soon as Kjaer and Kessie left, Bologna looked way more threatening - again milan will need a CB thats for sure. - Duarte or Gabbia wouldnt cut it. Skov Olsen added much more pace and dynamism and if not for Donnarumma they could have got 1 or even 2 goals.

Meanwhile Tonali and Diaz on pitch made milan worse lol - they were really out of pace or out of two three steps ... if they are going to be integrated into the team - really pioli needs to get them to speed fast. they were surprsingly off the game today

Rebic, Calhanouglu probably should have been the best of performers or at least a lot was hinging on them to deliver upfront but they fell short badly. Rebic is great at pressing always but was horrible today in combining with anyone today esp. theo, ibra. Hakan meanwhile had hot and cold game - the highlight being he had a good chance to score on the first half and in second half he delivered absolutely wonderful pass that ibra should have scored

Best performers - Ibra, Theo, Calabria, Kessie, Donnarumma
Not so good performers - Calhanoglu, Rebic,
Worst performers - Castillejo, Durate,

In team performance was OK, Bologna played very calculated and conversative first half making life very difficult for milan then second half Bologna they played with more risks after conceding 2 goals on quick succession and introduction of Skov Olsen changed dynamism of the game. If they played risky actually they could have finished  game with a reward.

Milan meanwhile was alright but lacked a bit of fitness, conviction upfront, and a bit of concentration. There were good and bad but we need to be a bit more ruthless. Also this game just tells everything about underlying problems with milan defense (CBs, RW). If Milan to be serious at top 4 they really need a serious CB not a cheapass one. Kjear cant play 50 games, romagnoli is not fit and needs Kjear or another strong reliable partner ; stark warning that if milan dont get top CB then we will risk loosing games like we did last season

Last edited by JespSwe on Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:03 pm

not kidding calabria was like Dani Alves tonight XD one time on second half he tricked like 2-3 bologna players near his own box what the fudge ... hmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:48 am

There has been an interesting report that Ralf Rangnick is now a possible target for AS Roma ; apparently he held talks with Friedkins after the purchase went through.
It would be interesting if that is true.

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:11 am

That Verona draw is probably going to end up a loss due to a clerical error involving an improper listing of Diawara's age.

We have ADL being a douche about Milik so now Dzeko will stay, which is fine by me.

It's just been a really weird first week of the season. We're a meme right now.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:28 am

McLewis wrote:That Verona draw is probably going to end up a loss due to a clerical error involving an improper listing of Diawara's age.

We have ADL being a douche about Milik so now Dzeko will stay, which is fine by me.

so i have heard ..
Roma appealing atm that it was a honest mistake .. apparently back in 2016 sassuolo was penalized for similar case.

lol, i said this also in another thread but due to that money fiasco - ADL is probably not even entertaining the idea of paying milik and would rather see him go for nothing without pay. I guess its not a bad thing for Roma because Dzeko > Milik and a year of transition with new owner with dzeko onboard is better than not having dzeko.

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:59 am

McLewis wrote:That Verona draw is probably going to end up a loss due to a clerical error involving an improper listing of Diawara's age.

I dont think Roma should be penalised as there were still free spots in the senior player list, so there was no advantage gained by this mistake.

I dont know how tightly the rule will applied though, since technically they committed the offense and probably Verona will fight for it.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:06 am

milan played well last night, picked up from the end of last season. Two things keep being clear, Ibra gives Milan another dimension, and Castillejo is a banter signing.

Milan finally has a good core and Pioli managed to give coherence to the team. Everyone has a defined role and is able to execute it with intensity. No groundbreaking tactics but this regularity fits the team.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:49 am

It is strict^^

Verona awarded the 3-0 win over Roma

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:53 am

Very happy with our performance last night. Our midfield finally is looking something that can dominate but our defence without Kjaer is rather worrying.

It is also worrying how good we are with Zlatan and without as he has now 3 goals in 2 games and scored our 3 of our last 4 goals.

He really does back up all the talk of leading Milan and on the pitch.

Still not expecting much though eager to see more of Tonali along with Diaz as well, next game.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:55 am

uh... thats just really unfortunate for Roma. One of those things, there was some news that a personnel who was involved on behalf even was willing to resign so that result can stay as it is but ; kinda sucks for Roma.

so as it stands Verona, Juve and Genoa are joint Serie A leaders XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:58 am

rincon wrote:milan played well last night, picked up from the end of last season. Two things keep being clear, Ibra gives Milan another dimension, and Castillejo is a banter signing.

Milan finally has a good core and Pioli managed to give coherence to the team. Everyone has a defined role and is able to execute it with intensity. No groundbreaking tactics but this regularity fits the team.

yea it was a good game but had both ups and down .. a little bit of conviction and finishing and we would have scored a lot.
I agree thats what i am afraid is that we may become way too reliant on ibra. having said that milan now have players who has some really brilliant on and off ball movements.

Samu is a pain to watch atm - Saelemakers a bit more of an upgrade but he too lacks that same conviction upfront.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:00 am

Arquitecto wrote:Very happy with our performance last night. Our midfield finally is looking something that can dominate but our defence without Kjaer is rather worrying.

It is also worrying how good we are with Zlatan and without as he has now 3 goals in 2 games and scored our 3 of our last 4 goals.

He really does back up all the talk of leading Milan and on the pitch.

Still not expecting much though eager to see more of Tonali along with Diaz as well, next game.

kessie has become something else ... lol and i guess calabria too XD which is great
calabria played like the best ever game in milan shirt

as far as ibra goes i agree im concerned more about ibra but good news is that with or without ibra our on and off ball movement has been crazy good - its finishing we are lacking atm

i agree - we need to get tonali and diaz up to speed because this time we will have lot of games to play

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next