Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 32 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

+31
BarcaLearning
Turok_TTZ
LeVersacci
Myesyats
Zees
strugahimself
Varnagel
Pedram
Nivash
Clutch
Valkyrja
farfan
AlphaBeast
Cyborg
Freeza
Kick
StrugaRock
Mamad
halamadrid2
FennecFox7
Hapless_Hans
Perucho21
The Demon of Carthage
titosantill
The Madrid One
sportsczy
Thimmy
chad4401
futbol_bill
Doc
Mr Nick09
35 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 32 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Perucho21 Sat Jun 24, 2023 12:06 am

Vini will coexist with Mbappe and Mbappe will coexist with Vini. This is why we have a coaching staff. They will figure it out

Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 32 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Perucho21 Sun Jun 25, 2023 8:07 am

There's a lot of optimism now within in the club that Mbappe will arrive this summer.

It all started with this page called psg_community on Twitter. These guys were the first to break the news weeks before it was official that Mbappe was extending with PSG on the 2+1 deal. This was swiftly denied by everyone including Romano but it turned out to he the truth. So this page has some legitimacy.

Now they are reporting that Mbappe has already agreed to join this summer. All personal terms have been agreed. The only thing remaining is the fee that Perez and the Emir of Qatar will settle. Reportedly they want 250 plus 50 in bonuses but Perez will offer 200 plus 20.

The only decent madrid journalist who's confirming this is Ramon de mon. He has a good track record with Real and he confidently said on his YT show that Mbappe will be coming to Real.

In other news, there's apparently been some offers sent to us for Fede and Tchouameni. Both were swiftly denied. Romano confirmed Tchou is untouchable. But not Fede. It's highly possible that if an amazing offer (anywhere in the region of 150m) for Fede comes, we will listen. But Fede himself has constantly said he doesn't want to leave.
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Jun 25, 2023 8:50 am

I’m taking the same approach as Tito on this. I’ll believe it when it actually happens.

I don’t think it will be as simple as you say that coach will work out how Mbappe and Vini play together, esp. if what Sports says is true that Mbappe will force his right to play in LW spot, given all three, including Rodrygo prefer left side!

Read an article that drama is self caused by Mbappe and he hasn’t really established himself as a generational talent yet in the mode of Ronaldo and Messi. In same article Haaland has and no drama there. Also says, players coming from French league seldom can repeat their scoring in EPL or la liga!

And also read that evaluated value of top youngsters and right behind Haaland and Mbappe are Vinicius, Rodrygo and Bellingham! So if Sports and others think that Vini should be cast aside for Mbappe, why in the world would club do that for a player who has already done so much for them and is valued just behind the so called generational talent.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jun 25, 2023 1:34 pm

Lol Bill.

Mbappe is not a generational talent and he will have problems in La Liga and EPL.  Really?  REALLY???

That is perhaps the dumbest take i have ever seen on GL and there have been very dumb ones.

Event the biggest haters in the media concede he's the best player in the world today.  Flo realizes this and has gotten over his ego being hurt.  Yet fans can't?

Again, he owes nothing to anyone other than Monaco and they made their fee when he went to PSG. Nothing. He plays like a pro every season and he has the right to play his contract out. End of.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Jun 25, 2023 2:57 pm

It was an article I read. It said although he obviously had talent he hasn’t shown the consistency that Ronaldo and Messi had done. I took it that the writer wasn’t that impressed with French league. He also said this is 3rd time that Mbappe had created drama, once or even twice might be understandable, but 3 times it is self initiated.

And again you don’t give your version of how he and Vinicius will play together!

As I said earlier, i will believe this when it happens. I still think Flo will be left standing at the altar and Mbappe agrees to new deal with his home city team!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Sun Jun 25, 2023 2:59 pm

Tbf no one has shown consistency like messi and Ronaldo in the history of the sport

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sun Jun 25, 2023 5:29 pm

So let me get this straight.

Without getting wrapped up in the cob webs of this whole shit show... It seems like either Mbappe will come now to Madrid or he will use this whole situation as leverage to extend with PSG for even longer with a better deal. The situation where he leaves for free next year is impossible?  Could PSG handle that economically and PR wise? In such a situation wouldn't Madrid still probably pay PSG something? From what I understand, If Mbappe does come to Madrid it will only be if Madrid pays PSG a good transfer fee that PSG can use to also pay whatever money they are supposed to give Mbappe as a ?"bonus"? and also if Madrid satisfy Mbappe's demands which may involve a litany of requirements, concessions, and bonuses.

In any case, I would think we should be covered because if Mbappe renews with PSG then that should give the green light to Madrid to go for Kane or some other sufficiently elite alternative.

If things are as I've described, unless Mbappe renews and is given the world by PSG again, isn't it a matter of time till he joins this summer?

What am I missing?

I've tried really hard to have equanimity with this whole thing, even after the shit show from last year (incredible the r@ping that dudes like Jose Felix Diaz took after Mbappe renewed) I hardly felt much because ever since 2018 I've tried to distance myself from the idea of Mbappe as much as possible and he's never really given my pleasure senses a good run for their money anyways.

But it's hard to stay calm, especially when I must admit I'm really into the whole "Twitter Madrid" sphere from Spain. The whole thing is a telenovela the likes we may never see again.

I wouldn't like a repeat of CR7 with Mbappe in a lot of ways. What I particularly mean with this is that from 09/10 to the very end of 13/14 the ends that we had reached with him did not justify the means and the concessions the team had to make for him when it came to offensive and defensive balance. Even onwards during the 16/17 and 17/18 seasons I never liked that 4312 shape with Isco and it was largely there because of the concessions as a team that we had to make.

Can there be a solution to having both Mbappe and Vinicius on the pitch and still be balanced and successful? Could Mbappe evolve to a more Benzema sort of movement and associative scheme?

I don't like wide forwards/wingers that don't hit the balances well enough. If they are as privileged as CR7 was or Mbappe ?is? (don't watch enough of PSG) then fuck that. I'd rather see the top scorers playing as an associative 9 that is flanked by goal scoring wide players who CAN provide balance.

Ultimately, in any case, I would think we can rest easy knowing that if Mbappe doesn't come now then he won't come next year either, meaning we can move on this summer with other solutions.

Is it plausible, for Mbappe to leave for free without renewing next year? If the answer is no, then isn't the ending of this all inevitable one way or the other?

I just don't want to see us get fucked.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sun Jun 25, 2023 6:56 pm

My only concern is what sports said that Mbappe will only accept 2+1 contracts or 3 year contracts.

Ain't no way Perez will give him that imo

Btw, Castilla failed to get promoted. We could see some exodus in that team. Arribas, Paz, Dotor, Marin, Alvaro and Peter should all he loaned or sold with a buy back. They are too talented to remain there
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:15 pm

Mbappe will not evolve into anything that isn't a natural evolution of what he is today... namely, he will sacrifice nothing unless it's minimal and for the good of the team (within reason).

At PSG, he was willing to sacrifice for two people:  Neymar and Messi.  That's it.  For Neymar in the early years, he played from the right.  Eventually however, Neymar was forced to move to a 10 role to accommodate Mbappe on the left.  When Messi came, Messi had to play as a 10 and Neymar had nowhere to go but left.  To accomodate this unique situation, he moved to CF.  But with Neymar injured most of the time, he ended up on the left a lot.  He wasn't happy about the CF spot as he publicly criticized Galtier and PSG for not having bought a CF and forcing him to play centrally often even without Neymar.  Simply put, they had nobody else for the job.  It's one of the main reasons he has been very upset with PSG as that was not the role he was promised.  Imagine if we bought CR and then put him as a CF... frankly, it would have been bloody lol.

At this point in his career, Mbappe will demand to be the focal point.  Namely, everything on the attack has to evolve around him first... like all elite players.  So if there's any thought of him playing out of position for Vini, forget it.  He won't.  And without assurances of his role, he wouldn't consider Madrid anyhow.

As an example, you wouldn't buy Haaland to play anything but CF.  He wouldn't accept playing on a wing... and neither should he.  It's stupid.

It's not arrogant either. He's that good. If Madrid don't want him to play on the left then they shouldn't buy him. Everyone is free to make their own choices.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Jun 27, 2023 8:12 pm

Exactly and for that reason alone, they shouldn’t pursue him!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Tue Jun 27, 2023 8:21 pm

Ya I'd rather have vini on the left. That spot is not of need for 150 or whatever.

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Jun 27, 2023 8:23 pm

Ok Sports, you’re the expert here both in knowledge of French players; their talent and demands as well futbol tactics.

We know that Vinicus, Rodrygo, Bellingham are going to stay and start plus likely Camavinga and Tchouameni. How to play them plus Mbappe and still have the necessary balance?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Tue Jun 27, 2023 9:19 pm

I mean flo don't care about none of that tactics stuff. Carlo better make it work

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jun 27, 2023 10:05 pm

Benzema and Vini barely defended and it worked. Vini and Mbappe not defending much will work too. I don't see a problem there.

You need rock solid holding mids and CBs though... and we have that.

I don't think there will be a balance issue. The big thing is Rodrygo emerging and Vini adapting around Mbappe.

Mbappe scored 50+ goals all comps this season and has had 40+ the last 3 seasons. You can't compare his goalscoring ability to Vini's... so you want to put him in the area where he's most effective at scoring. That's the bottom line.

Vini will really need to learn to play down the middle as well as on the right. In the modern game, forwards can't be one-dimensional. Haaland gets away with it because he's so unique... Vini isn't that unique. It will be fun though. Mbappe-Vini-Rodrygo has the opportunity to be crazy good.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Wed Jun 28, 2023 9:19 am

Im leaning towards Mbappe leaving next summer, to wherevever. Im not confident going this season with only Joselu and Rodrygo.

I hope Perez tries his best for this summer but its looking like Mbappe will stay 1 more season to get his bag. I dont blame him though.
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Wed Jun 28, 2023 10:16 pm

Vinicius is and will remain the face of this team regardless of the turtle sports. At least so the reports that ive read say. I understand you must Stan your countrymen but vinicius in europe is more accomplished than the turtle. Having a CL gives you such credit. Your boi is gonna play cf. Cope.

I really don't appreciate his greed. Is it the influence of his family? I really don't want this guy on my team. And it seems we're missing out on some needed firepower. There are actually some decent cfs on the market but because of this blasted turtle, our coach is left extremely frustrated.  Are we in financial trouble or something? Let the turtle collect his coin in France. I don't wanna piss on your boi bill but even you must agree joselu is not enough to reinforce our Frontline. We need a top tier forward. Preferably before preseason starts. But florentino is doing his best Galliani impression. I am not amused.

And about balance there should be no problems. I don't expect mbappe to defend. Since he will play cf it's only natural he has no obligation to defend. In a counter scenario you must leave at least 2 upfront and those two have to be the fastest in the team mbappe and vinicius are those two. So I expect rodrygo/Valverde to track back.

But sports let me drag your ass back a little. Benz did defend. Don't be disrespecting our legend like that. Not all the time but he has. Guy plays dm when we need it. Some people thinks it's a joke but it's the truth. Benz bleeded for us and one game he even outperformed Casemiro. I'm not expecting the same from the turtle as his character which was revealed then 2 years ago and in the WC that he doesn't share the same values Benz does. Which is why it's important that he plays cf, the position with the least defensive responsibility on the field.

Some people are floating a 4312/41212. It's honestly not a bad idea tbh and definitely something carlo has done before. And even better as it allows both vinicius and mbappe to forgo the defensive responsibilities and just focus solely on the attack. Though if you ask me I'd rather keep our 433 as rodrygo I feel has more to give us and our attack will be more potent with rodrygo in the mix.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jun 29, 2023 3:24 pm

Vini can't even reach Mbappe's (or Haaland's or Neymar's or etc.) socks.  He's a product of Madrid overhype.  Just like Ansu Fati at Barca, Rashford at Man U, etc.   It's a forcing exercise that all big clubs do without the performance backing it up if the next superstar isn't there. They have to sell the club and i get it.

Without Benzema allowing him space and freedom, we'll really see what he can do.. and given his subpar football IQ, i expect something akin to the stats he's had when Benzema has been away the past two years = ok but nothing very good.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by phenom Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:03 pm

Completely agree with sports, Vini Jr playing well is dependent on Benzema,tchouameni,camavinga,Mendy,coached by zidane and also the lesser known fact of Vini Sr having close relationships with french men before meeting his wife
phenom
phenom
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:08 pm

Lol, Sports you talking about overhyping?

Have you not seen seasonal reviews! All of them have Haaland well ahead of Mbappe. Messi also above him. And several of them have Vinicius ahead of him as well and if not Vinicius is right behind him.

You are probably right about Flo’s pursuit of him, but it can easily turn out the same as last time. The only thing you are for sure right is to be acknowledged as a generational great he has to go to RMad, ManU or City. Staying at PSG will hurt his career, but he will be rich! And of the 3 choices, the only real choice is RMad. I say he needs Flo more than we need him!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Thu Jun 29, 2023 8:46 pm

phenom wrote:Completely agree with sports, Vini Jr playing well is dependent on Benzema,tchouameni,camavinga,Mendy,coached by zidane and also the lesser known fact of Vini Sr having close relationships with french men before meeting his wife
rofl

The amount of toxicity Sports shows with his French bias and apparent baiting through uncalibrated criticism of Madrid and its people is a sight to behold.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jun 29, 2023 9:44 pm

@Bill... those things are all about PR and the reviews come from media in England and Spain.   You can't get any more biased.  Qatar is very poor at PR and the country has a poor image.  That plays a into it.

Haaland has had the best season, despite poor finish.   Messi won the WC.  But Mbappe had the best WC actually (not Messi) and a better combined WC and season (Haaland wasn't at WC to be fair).  If Haaland hasn't scored a brace in the last game of the season (euro qualifier with Norway), the two were tied in goals for the season if you consider club + NT.  

This is all about politics as opposed to facts.  Messi was HORRIBLE for PSG in all but roughly 2 months.  He was booed regularly.  Can you imagine how crap he needed to be in order to get booed?   80% of his stats were completely empty with PSG. There isn't one big game performance from him that I can recall in the two years here was there.

Vini Jr....  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl Please. Let's talk about the adults and not the children.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:16 pm

sportsczy wrote:@Bill... those things are all about PR and the reviews come from media in England and Spain.   You can't get any more biased.

Lol, that’s really rich! I would argue that you can’t get any more biased than the French, especially you!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:57 pm

Vini Jr's decision making has gotten so much better. What's kind of goes over looked is mbappes decision making, he's gotten so selfish with his decision making lately that it's been harming the team. Vini Jr is not selfish at all which I love

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:11 am

Vini is the best winger on the planet but he wasn't the best player in the world last season since we only won the Copa while Haaland won the treble. It's wrong to suggest he should win the Balon'dor imo. I hope he sees this and understands that only goals will get him on the podium. Vini has the biggest impact in big games of all top players last season but he only has a Copa to show for it.

He really needs to improve his concentration. A big reason why he only scored a pitiful 10 goals in the league last season was because he got involved in off the ball drama far far far too much. Until he learns to ignore that shir he'll not be scoring more goals and therefore not win the Balon'dor.

I reckon wirh Benz gone, Vini is going to take over the responsibility. Next season will be a huge test for him and so far Vini has rubbed adversity off his shoulders so this won't be any different.

I bet he is going to score close to 20 league goals next season and maintain his 10 goals q season in CL with him coming up clutch in the knockout games yet again.

We just need a bloody CF!!!!!
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:31 am

Sportsczy is biased in some cases (Mbappe had a better WC than Messi?? up until the final even Griezmann outplayed him) but at surface level he is right. Mbappe is better than Vini, but he's also older. Lets see how Vini develops and how he does without Benzema carrying him

You have to be crazily biased to say that Mbappe is inferior to Vinicius
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Jun 30, 2023 9:32 am

The discussion wasn’t who is better Mbappe or Vinicius! It was how will they play together! Sports insisting that Mbappe will come with a demand to play LW where Vinicius is the incumbent! He says Vinicius will have to play elsewhere!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next