Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 36 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

+31
BarcaLearning
Turok_TTZ
LeVersacci
Myesyats
Zees
strugahimself
Varnagel
Pedram
Nivash
Clutch
Valkyrja
farfan
AlphaBeast
Cyborg
Freeza
Kick
StrugaRock
Mamad
halamadrid2
FennecFox7
Hapless_Hans
Perucho21
The Demon of Carthage
titosantill
The Madrid One
sportsczy
Thimmy
chad4401
futbol_bill
Doc
Mr Nick09
35 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 36 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by sportsczy Sat Jul 22, 2023 8:09 am

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 36 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jul 22, 2023 9:37 am

Lol

Entirely of their own doing, giving the keys to the castle to petulant kids like this and Neymar.

If they were a serious club they'd have sold his ass the first time he threw his toys out of his pram. They are reacting too late and this crusade is making them look silly.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jul 22, 2023 9:51 am

Hala...  you don't think Mbappe or any other player has the right to play out their contract?   Mbappe comes to every practice, plays every game and delivers big time.  What's your issue with his position?  It's not like Bale or Hazard who went on vacation.

Mbappe literally showed up for the first practice even after the World Cup.

This, to me, is an indictment on PSG, not Mbappe.... Does he have a big ego?  Sure.  But name me one super elite forward that hasn't had an oversized ego.  It's almost a necessity.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:10 am

sportsczy wrote:Hala...  you don't think Mbappe or any other player has the right to play out their contract?   Mbappe comes to every practice, plays every game and delivers big time.  What's your issue with his position?  It's not like Bale or Hazard who went on vacation.

Mbappe literally showed up for the first practice even after the World Cup.

This, to me, is an indictment on PSG, not Mbappe.... Does he have a big ego?  Sure.  But name me one super elite forward that hasn't had an oversized ego.  It's almost a necessity.

The whole issue is him signing that contract with a bunch of loyalty bonuses attached and then leaving as soon as he cashes the last one. I get that he has showed up like an employee should especially with that ginormous contract he signed but I'd expect him to do that. He has a bunch of lawyers representing him, of course they advice him on the best course of action in order for the employer not to withhold payments due to some loophole in the contract.

I wouldn't have had an issue if he'd left the first time (even if it was to some other team and not us before you think it's got anything to do with RM). He decided to string a well respected club along in order to sign a huge contract leaving said club at the altar on the 11th hour. The club he showed "loyalty" to is now the club gettig screwed over despite giving him everything he's ever asked for literally.

I get he probably saw an opportunity to earn as much as possible before he left that cesspit for a serious club but still he comes across as very petulant.

We've seen first hand how someone petulant can rub us/people the wrong way (Ronaldo) and I have mad respect for Perez and Ramos how they handled him so it became a non issue minus the constant interviews about being sad and whatnot. His humongous ego is what gave him a rejection when he came begging before he left Europe despite being our historic top goalscorer and an all time legend.

Mbapay shows even half of that petulant attitude here and he'll have the whole stadium booing him in no time. He isn't very popular right now (as a person) but well respected as a player for the brilliant goalscorer that he is. Problem is even a historic goalscorer was not excused from booing.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:23 am

Not entirely accurate Hala.   The new factor was Messi signing at PSG... that was very attractive to Mbappe.

Also, according to Riolo who is very well-connected at RMC... after the summer didn't happen in 2021, Mbappe made it clear that he wasn't committing to Madrid but only leaning in that direction.  That was made abundantly clear to Flo.   Flo gambled that Mbappe would not change his mind and it was a good gamble imo.   There is nothing more than that.  There was no verbal commitment at any point after the summer of 2021 failed.

Also, please realize spending 6 years at a club despite getting annual offers to go to bigger ones is the OPPOSITE of being a mercenary.  Sure, he got the most money that he could during that time... but he gave them everything he had.  He scored 212 goals in 260 official games in that time even with COVID.  

What's wrong with players acting in their best personal interest? Any good business person and negotiator postures and keeps his/her cards close the vest. It's actually refreshing to see a football player who is not a complete idiot.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:31 am

sportsczy wrote:Not entirely accurate Hala.   The new factor was Messi signing at PSG... that was very attractive to Mbappe.

Also, according to Riolo who is very well-connected at RMC... after the summer didn't happen in 2021, Mbappe made it clear that he wasn't committing to Madrid but only leaning in that direction.  That was made abundantly clear to Flo.   Flo gambled that Mbappe would not change his mind and it was a good gamble imo.   But there is nothing more than that.  There was no verbal commitment at any point after the summer of 2021 failed.

Also, please realize spending 6 years at a club despite getting annual offers to go to bigger ones is the OPPOSITE of being a mercenary.  Sure, he got the most money that he could during that time... but he gave them everything he had.  He scored 212 goals in 260 official games in that time even with COVID.  

What's wrong with players acting in their best personal interest?

No, he let the club know in April that he wasn't signing despite giving his word. Hence the "new important development" he mentioned in an interview in March. Perez didn't think he'd need to hold his hand like a baby because unlike Mbapay Perez is a serious businessman who has no time for teenage drama. The Mbapay camp were going around spreading that he'd turned down more money to stay with his boyhood club Laughing then going on a worldwide PR tour to "clear his name"

If he comes he's welcome but I have more respect for guys like Bellingham who were serious and easy to negotiate with despite having the whole of Europe after him/them.

QSG signed Mbapay and gave him everything he ever wanted in order to win CL but the closest they got is when Mbapay was injured and Neymar led the club. So in a way he's failed and will be remembered as an Ibra rather than a historic guy.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:06 am

Mbappe was legally able to sign any contract he wanted on January 1 2021 for the following season since he was a free agent.   Does it not give you pause that he didn't sign anything right away or soon thereafter?   If it was certain, why would he wait?

The facts don't match your version Hala.  Flo banked on Mbappe ultimately deciding to come to Madrid.  But he did not have a guarantee obviously.   Any serious business person, as you say, would know that someone not signing a contract when he's able... means he hasn't signed a contract.

But again, I respect Flo gambling on this. Well worthwhile. If he had been lied to, i doubt he would still want Mbappe now btw.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:32 pm

Forget the past for now! It sure looks like he’s coming.

But the facts are, at this point,

Mbappe will not renew

PSG is essentially taking him off squad

There is a big bonus due in just a few days (Jul 31)

There is only one club that can afford him now.

PSG obviously want Madrid to pay them 200M+ and probably want it done before Jul 31.

I say Perez will wait a week before offering anything. As Hala has said Perez is first and foremost a business man. (Btw, I agree with Hala’s version re last time around).

And the bigger question to me is what does PSG do, post Jul 31, when they aren’t offered 200M?

As to calling bluffs, Flo doesn’t have to get Mbappe this year! Granted the team probably won’t win the CL, but they will be contenders. seldom do teams rebuilding win everything in their first year.

And on the PSG side, what options do they have?
- accept Madrid will pay (and probably end up with a lawsuit aka Neymar if they try to renege on bonus payment)
- add Mbappe back to team for one final season
- Mbappe stays on squad but never plays.

The way I see it PSG has overplayed their hand and Flo has the advantage! He just has to be patient and firm.

This could very well drag on to September!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:59 am

Watch this at the 7:18 mark forward: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beYaYeLVcdI

Rodrigo Faez is a good reporter. He's given good info and seems well-connected to Real Madrid. He's currently traveling with Real Madrid in the US.

He said that Real Madrid wants to close the deal this summer because they do not want to risk losing him next summer... because time can change positions and they don't want to take the risk. Rumor is that the deal will get done in the first week of August because July 31 needs to pass first.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:09 pm

Hmm, he saying exactly what I said above!

PSG desperately trying to create competition. You can easily go thru the possibilities and recognize the bluff. None of the proposed are realistic! They also are going to get heat on labor practices.

I suspect that after Aug 1st, the negotiations will begin! Anything this week is just posturing!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:36 am

I think you guys should check out the riddle thread, guys are stuggling to guess the player but any Madrid fan would know instantly :coffee:
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:50 pm

How was the game? Couldn’t catch it. Fede played well it looks like..?
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:34 pm

Poor first half. Barely created any chances. Mendy (as usual),LV and Nacho with some comical defending. Much better second half. Bellingham played really well, so did Kroos and also Fran was fantastic.

Really intrigued to see Joselu with Vini and Rodrygo. Thought he was playing very well in the first half but wasn't getting any good service.

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:14 am

@Bill - with or without Mbappe, I may watch PSG. Guess why: Luis Enrique. I'm strangely a fan of his managing. I'm curious to see what he can do. Still think Spain did a stupid thing not keeping him.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:32 am

Did Spain let him go or did he choose to leave? Just asking
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:03 pm

titosantill wrote:Did Spain let him go or did he choose to leave? Just asking
He was sacked. It would be one thing if Pep Guardiola was in line to succeed him or someone of that ilk... but they replaced him with de la Fuente lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:39 pm

I agree Sports, but I guess I’m like you re RMad. I would have a difficult timing following a team no matter who they have when I despise the owner!

Rubiales is an a**hole. It was him that sacked Enrique,my fellow Asturian! Easy way to fix Spanish futbol would be to sack both Tebas and Rubiales.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:55 am

I sort of feel bad for Enrique right now. He has no scoring on PSG with Mbappe being ostracized. The only striker is Ekitike (lol). In fact, Asensio is likely the best current scorer on the team looool.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:45 am

Back on topic, an update on some minor deal.

David Soria is not coming back to club to replace Lunin. RMad refused to pay 10M Getafe was asking and Soria is reluctant to not be a starter. Meanwhile there have been no offers for Lunin. Looks like Lunin will stay.

Agreement has been reached for the transfer of Odriozola back to La Real.

That was the last piece of shedding the dead wood on squad.

So squad, now has 2 porteros, 8 defenders, 8 midfielders and 4 forwards. Pending Mbappe, makes squad size 23.

There is a rumor out that Nico Paz may make club! Really doubt that one, it’s a jump from RMC and the fact of him being another midfielder! If they do add canteras to first team, you would think it would be forwards. However I think they will be better off with a squad of 23, bring up Castilla canteras when extras are needed, letting them continue playing and developing.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:13 am

Somewhat worried because PSG is buying all of Mbappe's friends... Hernandez, Dembele and Kolo-Muani. Also heard that Mbappe is a big fan of Enrique.

Wonder if there's a reverse ultimatum where Mbappe would extend for 1 more year if PSG did certain things.

I'm just speculating here based on no media reports as a FYI. It just seems interesting.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:00 am

Just glad we haven't involved ourselves in this neverending soap opera.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:28 am

halamadrid2 wrote:Just glad we haven't involved ourselves in this neverending soap opera.

We have though. Julien Laurens, who has proven over the past 3 years to be very close to the Mbappe clan, is reporting that Real Madrid and Mbappe's agent (his mother) are in daily contact. She's acting as the intermediary between Madrid and PSG since the two clubs have such poor relations.

Fabrizio Romano is reporting the same.

On Aug 1, once Mbappe's 40 million bonus has vested with PSG, fireworks will start.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:37 am

Btw...i've gone around and checked out other online places with Madrid fans. The level of the fans has been very underwhelming. Not many of them are true football fans. They only know Real Madrid and that's it.

Very different from the physical Real Madrid fans I've met in Madrid who are very knowledgeable.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:36 am

This soap opera is between Mbapay and QSG. QSG are leaking all kinds of rumours in order to get us to start negotiating with them but so far nothing as it should be. The last thing we should do is get involved in this childish cat and mouth.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Aug 01, 2023 6:52 am

Fabrizio Romano wouldn't report rumors from one side without stating that it came from that side.  Neither would Julien Laurens.  They have too much to lose from a credibility standpoint that they've built over years.  Not very like these two.

If it was some of the other hacks, I'd agree with you.

Julien Laurens went as far as to say Mbappe is 100% at Madrid by the end of the transfer window. Romano hasn't quite gone that far... but almost lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Aug 01, 2023 7:24 am

I don’t know who put out the Chelsea and Liverpool supposed interest, but there now are reports that PSG was behind them trying to put pressure on Flo.

Club is definitely interested and involved, otherwise we wouldn’t have the #9 awaiting! But Flo has stayed out of the Mbappe / PSG battle and that’s a good thing. Plus even Flo recognizes and has stated so, that it isn’t secure that Mbappe will come as he was burnt (i know you don’t agree) once before.

What is certain, is there will be contact this week and we shall see what might happen. My gut says that Flo will do exactly as I said a month ago. Flo will put out a low offer and see what their reaction will be. I think they will eventually reach an agreement, but I’m like Hala, I don’t trust Mbappe, his mother nor PSG.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next