Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 28 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

+31
BarcaLearning
Turok_TTZ
LeVersacci
Myesyats
Zees
strugahimself
Varnagel
Pedram
Nivash
Clutch
Valkyrja
farfan
AlphaBeast
Cyborg
Freeza
Kick
StrugaRock
Mamad
halamadrid2
FennecFox7
Hapless_Hans
Perucho21
The Demon of Carthage
titosantill
The Madrid One
sportsczy
Thimmy
chad4401
futbol_bill
Doc
Mr Nick09
35 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 28 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Clutch Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:21 pm

What's Reece James contract looking like?

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 28 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:29 am

Didn't Reece James get his contracted extended recently? I have little interest in Reece James so it's not a big deal.

Y'all need to lay off on mendy but it seems since Zidane's departure he has fell off quite a bit. When Zidane was with us he was a quality fb. He still is but the injuries haven't been helping.

As to the reason why france keeps tabs on mendy sports, on his day he is a great defensive fb with 33+ km/h speed. The speed alone justifies the patience as having a fast fb can mean the difference between a flank being pressured or being overrun and exploited. I still have faith in mendy but it seems our club is running out of patience. I'm not sure what exactly is causing his fall from grace however. He has the capability but he just can't rediscover his form and injuries have plagued the poor man. Very worrying.

Alphonso Davies has 37.1 km/h speed. I didn't realize he was that fast. Perhaps there is wisdom in signing him. Surely bayern would do well to fight tooth and nail though? Fb market is dire.

Having said that, Pavard is trash. And if he is not trash he is MID af. To this day I'm not sure how he ended up at bayern or called up by nt. Not sure what RM is thinking looking at pavard. I'd take my chances with odriozola or Lucas Vazquez than waste time on pavard.

This transfer window sure has been wierd af. Reemos praises kane but I remain unconvinced. I don't understand how a 35 year old benzema is significantly faster than kane. whats Kane's excuse for being 31.5km/h? I want muani but I understand why we are after kane vs muani. Eventually when endrick arrives and he shows he has what it takes, kane will be immediately benched in favor of developing endrick. 100m for essentially 1 season of kane is what im expecting. Sounds nuts but real madrid don't do things by conventional standards and endrick has a much higher ceiling than kane if potential is to be believed. Time will tell how this all plays out.

And that's all assuming current mbappe rumors are all smoke and no fire. That turtle really trying to stay relevant with these rumors... renew with psg or join another team and bother real madrid no further.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:09 am

Kane has never been fast, but I don't think that's ever been a liability to his game either. He won't spearhead counter-attacks, but his exceptional play-making ability has benefited Tottenham countless times when he drops deep, which makes him a different threat compared to a lot of other strikers. Even this season, he's created a lot of high quality chances, in addition to scoring a ton of goals.

I don't like the idea of signing players who might be entering the twilight of their careers and I think it's fair to point out that he has a poor track record in big games, but I've always been a fan of his talents.

Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Jun 06, 2023 2:06 pm

Endick won’t be an instant starter! He will need 1 maybe 2 seasons before he will a starter, and that is if he lives up to the hype. So you need a proven CF that can start for at least 2 years and will be at an age where he can mentor and share starts with Endick. Also keep in mind club is supposedly getting Firmino or Joselu or both as proven backups and both of them are at a similar age to Kane. I trusting or maybe it’s wishing, club will do the right thing in fixing our CF / scorer hole.

My concern is still the laterals. Turok obviously has not watched Mendy in past year. Even if he stays, Fran will be the starter. He has been one of the best laterals in la liga this past year.

But it’s the right side that is my biggest concern.I haven’t seen any interest by club in Pavard. No idea were Turok is getting that. The one alternative they seemed to have, Vinicius Tobias was sent away for a measly 10K!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Tue Jun 06, 2023 2:45 pm

In regards to our fullback situation at this point Davies is an upgrade to Mendy.

I still a firm believer that Mendy strives in a better system and can be utilize better under a better coach. I mean even Vinicius has come out on record saying Mendy is the fastest player on the team, so why arent we using that? Mendy has to cover for Kroos at LCM, who is too old to track back, and Vini who has now reached superstar status and doesnt track back so he can be released on the counter. You put any fullback in the same situation as Mendy and you will get the same result. Mendys 2 best games this season happened before his injury and it came with Cama/Ceballos playing LCM and helping Mendy in defense and allowing Mendy to roam deep into the final third.

However, that does not excuse that Mendy's supposed best attributes (strength and defense) have taken a nose dive all season. Many goals this season have been conceded because Mendy fails to track his runner, loses concentration or gets out muscled by small wingers when hes supposed to be this physical specimen. It can be due to injuries and whatnot but there really shouldnt be any excuse.

Is Davies any better? Offensively sure, but defensively I have a lot of reservations. He definitely has the speed and technique of a modern fullback but he tends to leave tons of space behind. There is also one thing that hasnt been mentioned yet as another reason for Davies signature. 2026 WC is partly in Canada and Davies is their best player, so Flo definitely sees the marketing opportunities there.

Moving on, for RW i still stand by for what i said. Rodrygo has better stats this season than pretty much all of the RWs in the world that the fanbase wants. Diaby, Chuckueze, etc. So unless there is a RW that is literally the second coming of Messi, CR7 or anyone of that calibre, the club will continue using Rodrygo, and Brahim will be the backup. Havertz can also play RW but it is not his preferred decision.

RB... well quite simply @hala there is a shortage of available top talent. Porro and Gusto were available in the winter but were picked up. Cancelo is a Mendes agent and is not wanted by 2 top clubs so that says a lot. Reece recently extended. Tobias did not have a good showing at Castilla and was let go. Other than Fresneda, there is no other option but to keep Dani/Vazquez until the end of their contracts.
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Tue Jun 06, 2023 4:18 pm

Fresh news:

Havertz deal has collapsed he wont be signed - JFD

Real will push "hard" for Kane in the next 10 days, he is urgent - JFD

These are conflicting reports, as others are reporting that the deal for Havertz is still on
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jun 06, 2023 4:25 pm

Kane is not a sure deal... so Havertz is being kept on the back burner just in case? Not sure how Havertz solves our goalscoring issues but what do i know.

I'd like Bellingham to be announced just so that I have an ounce of confidence in Marca lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Tue Jun 06, 2023 4:42 pm

My theory is that we are in deep conversations for both players in case one fails, i really doubt we will sign both players.

Carlo prefers Kane but to deal with Levy is a pain in the ass. He will most certainly ask for 100m plus and Kane himself will ask for a large contract. I doubt we will be willing to give a 30 year old a large contract because of Hazard. Although, according to spurs fans, Kane takes good care of himself.

Havertz is by no means a better solution than Kane, but like you said sports I also believe hes on the back burner in case Kane is not obtainable.

Lets keep in mind also that Perez will absolutely go for Mbappe in free agency but there is no guarantee Mbappe will sign. He can easily resign or go to the EPL
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue Jun 06, 2023 5:47 pm

i'm sorry i never saw havertz play in germany. i've seen him play in england, and my question to the panel is; "why exactly are we linked to this dude"? like what exactly is going on? is it his agents doing an amazing job of putting him on the market? his team isnt playing well (neither is kane's), the numbers aren't appealing either, and most importantly i dont look at him as a striker. i'm not bashing him, i legit need someone to enlighten me on how or why we are linked to him
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:01 pm

Sports and bill. You both fail to see the bigger picture. On havertz sports, the only reason havertz is being considered is this reason alone as stupid as it sounds: if mbappe joins or if endrick explodes, nobody will bat for havertz. Nobody will question him getting dropped for either of the two. I believe florentino envisions the future as one of Vin - mbappe/endrick -rodrygo.. if that were not the case, we would be after kolo muani.

The main reason kane Is being prioritized is because he is the perfect stop gap at the correct age of 29-30. Bill is half correct. Endrick won't be an immediate starter. But a cf growth can only progressed by games. If this were any other position I would agree with Bill. But if endrick has instant impact, don't be surprised to see kane/havertz on the bench. Also, with exception to shooting technique, kane is ill suited to mentor endrick. They're two completely different players. One is 6'2, physical but of average speed and the other is 5'8 who can play wide and center with speed to burn. He is actually better being mentored by both vin and rodrygo since those two are the last to be mentored directly by benzema and similar speed profile. Positioning works different depending on inherent speed.

Back on havertz, tactically I see the 2 lines of 4 def setup with havertz being part of the 4 mid dropping back in favour of vinicius and rodrygo being the 2 upfront. Havertz is a midfielder so I expect half the reason carlo wants him is to add more creativity in midfield during the counter as havertz natural position is AM. Havertz is a creative player iirc so goalscoring is not his deal. I believe Carlo wants him to play false 9 as vinicius and rodrygo will be the focal points to attack. Kane can score goals but I believe Carlo will setup similar in favor of the wide forwards because pace is the name of our game and kane will be more utilized when encountering teams who ptb so positioning will matter more than speed.

Just so yall know I expect us to sign both havertz and kane. Don't assume we're only signing just one.my understanding of our transfer plans based on what I've read is we're gunning for both. With havertz being more guaranteed than kane as it seems Carlo wants him regardless of kane or no ksne.

Very interesting how this transfer window will play out.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:06 pm

Did your look at the bigger picture, notice the poor year that Endick just experienced?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:09 pm

titosantill wrote:i'm sorry i never saw havertz play in germany. i've seen him play in england, and my question to the panel is; "why exactly are we linked to this dude"? like what exactly is going on? is it his agents doing an amazing job of putting him on the market? his team isnt playing well (neither is kane's), the numbers aren't appealing either, and most importantly i dont look at him as a striker. i'm not bashing him, i legit need someone to enlighten me on how or why we are linked to him

I always considered him an attacking mid frankly.  I thought he was played as a forward at Chelsea because they had no choice..  Timo Werner was truly terrible and Pulisic didn't work out.   He filled a need.

I still see him as more of an attacking mid.

Havertz scored 32 goals in 139 games over 3 seasons at Chelsea. This past season was his worse. Is the media just making him out as a forward option to replace Benzema? Surely not Real Madrid itself.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:22 pm

I agree with Tito and Sports. I think the target is clearly Kane with Havertz a backup option. I don’t understand why Julian Alvarez isn’t being considered. Perhaps it is an age thing as Turok is ranting about.

There is one concern however and that is available funds for acquisitions. Flo was planning on obtaining one huge signing a year, and Bellingham is that purchase. Getting Joselu or Firmino is in the cards because the cost is not a lot. There seems to be no choice at all re CF need, but how will Flo manage? It definitely in my mind rules out acquiring  a RW, likely going with Rodrygo, backed up with Brahim and Valverde.

I read that pursuit of Davies may be on if they can sell Mendy for 40M and can get Davies for 70M. IMO, both figures likely off! So my conclusion is for this year RB is Carvajal / Lucas / Nacho and LB is Fran / Mendy / Nacho.

So the market is likely nothing more than Bellingham, likely this week, Kane and then Joselu, who is essentially a free loan. Oh and then there is David Soria as backup to Courtois.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:36 pm

futbol_bill wrote:Did your look at the bigger picture, notice the poor year that Endick just experienced?
Vinicius jr experienced similar before coming here. As has rodrygo or any young prospect for that matter. Your point? The boy is only 16. He has plenty of time. And seeing how we paid top dollar for him, RM has great faith in him. I suggest you follow suit.

Plans change but that depends on results and variables that have yet to come into play.
I'm sure the papers will say harry kane is the chosen one but his place is set on shaky ground. He would have to explode to secure his spot. And I for one hope that kane succeeds should he arrive here. That it will be enough to keep mbappe away from here.

Recent updates suggest we moving away from havertz. I'd say good. We don't need the guy and I'm not sure why we were after him in the first place. Guy is an impact sub at best. The German asensio.
We need to retain and sign more Spanish blood. I hear nacho may be renewing. That would be good news. Anyone heard the word on ceballos?
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:29 am

Looks like both Bellington and Joselu will be announced this week as well report says full press is on for Kane. This is all good news, here’s hoping they can wrap up Kane soon as well. If I’m right re above post,  then Kane coming might be end of summer market.

Sure looks like both Nacho and Ceballos will renew. So with Kane, Bellington and Joselu, plus Fran that leaves roster with 4 forwards, 7 midfielders, 8 defenders (assuming Vallejo and Odriozola depart), plus 2 porteros. 21. That leaves room for Álvaro, Arribas and Brahim! Nico Paz has been mentioned as well, but he is younger and likely will be promoted to Castilla next season. Being a MF, he has to wait at least a year when Modric and Kroos depart.

Note: there is a rumor that the Saudis are trying to get Modric for coming season. I would think with Bellington confirmed and if the money is similar to Benz, he just might take the offer!

Not sure how strong this team will be especially in context of Man City, but it looks promising, more options with forwards, MF will be fine if Carlo phases out both of  Modric and Kroos. Suspect areas will continue to be the laterals.

Last edited by futbol_bill on Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:43 am

Turok_TTZ wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:Did your look at the bigger picture, notice the poor year that Endick just experienced?
Vinicius jr experienced similar before coming here. As has rodrygo or any young prospect for that matter. Your point? The boy is only 16. He has plenty of time. And seeing how we paid top dollar for him, RM has great faith in him. I suggest you follow suit.

Plans change but that depends on results and variables that have yet to come into play.
I'm sure the papers will say harry kane is the chosen one but his place is set on shaky ground. He would have to explode to secure his spot. And I for one hope that kane succeeds should he arrive here. That it will be enough to keep mbappe away from here.

Recent updates suggest we moving away from havertz. I'd say good. We don't need the guy and I'm not sure why we were after him in the first place. Guy is an impact sub at best. The German asensio.
We need to retain and sign more Spanish blood. I hear nacho may be renewing. That would be good news. Anyone heard the word on ceballos?

Turok, this what I was referring to and no this did not happen with Vinicius nor Rodrygo. In last game, he didn’t even make it to bench.

https://www.football-espana.net/2023/05/13/real-madrid-unhappy-with-palmeiras-over-their-use-of-endrick-felipe
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:41 am

I am aware. The coach has his reasons I'm sure.  Whether those reasons are agreeable or not is a whole other debate but again these things happen from time to time.

I wouldn't be concerned unless endrick goes gameless for more than 6 months. Mind you, he did have a dry spell for a while before this so I'm not that surprised. All we can do is faith in him bill. Still very young so I'm not too concerned. If there is a real concern it is that he is hella short and that he is in need of growing in height.

In any case the lack of movement in the rb position is a legitimate concern. Especially as there are recent reports of juventus daring to tempt Lucas Vazquez away. Bayern not budging with Davies and rightly so. Replacing would be extremely difficult. But at the same time: what is up with us going after bayern players in recent memory? Feels like almost every one or two summer transfer windows we're linked with someone from bayern munich.

As for the rb spot I have a few names but they're unproven and it seems RM is prioritizing the Frontline for the moment. Surely we're not in for another season of camavinga as a lb or rb are we?

And for the reason of a dire fb market we should NOT sell mendy. If we are to sell we should already have a lb signed to replace him. No. Fran Garcia does not count. The fact that we're linked with Davies in the first place should be evidence enough where the club sees fran in the grand scheme of things. He is not Mendy's replacement, he is a backup player to mendy or potentially Davies.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:31 am

Some reports of Lucas wanting to leave. That's great, maybe now we'll go after a real RB
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Jun 07, 2023 11:30 am

I can't wait to see what Real do in the market.

Biggest problem is obviously that there are no natural targets. When you look at strikers, Mbappe was the right fit but that's off the table. Kane is the closest thing available, after that is see no one even close. Vlahović maybe but I don't see it happening, also Osimhen is there but I think he is at least one transfer to a big club away before he can be ready for Madrid.

Would rather bring back Ronaldo at this point, the market is dry. Where are the strikers ffs.
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:48 pm

We have certain position were we need to uppgrade and the players suggested wouldn't even have come up in discussions 2 seaosns ago. The market is super dry of talented players hence why Haaland and Mbapay still get mentioned eventhouhj they are incredibly out of reach and not because they are some Messi/Ronaldo can't miss players. I just hope we steer clear of the likes Havertz who are quoted at 60ME. Will be the second daylight robbery after Hazard for 100ME.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:25 pm

Confirmed by Ornstein. Jude is done. 100m plus.

Annoucement by Recycling man and comunicado oficial is imminent
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Jun 08, 2023 12:17 am

Bayern has signed Raphael Guerriero, a portuguese LB playing at Dortmund for 3 year contract! Could this mean, we may be able to get Davies?

I’m really excited about this potential left side; Davies, Camavinga, Vinicius, all three have speed in addition to offensive talent and although Davies is not as strong defensively, Camavinga plus Alaba or Rudiger could support him. And Fran Garcia is a more than adequate backup.

If we can get Kane as well as Davies, this season’s changes are incredible.

Couple of other possibilities; Modric is being pursued by Saudi and I think it is an Italian team after Lucas. modric leaving won’t necessarily change anything now that we have Birmingham. Lucas departure means we need a RB.

Also Brahim has been signed to new contract. He will be Asensio’s replacement as backup at RW to Rodrygo.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jun 08, 2023 1:28 am

So reports are Kane's deal is out... Spurs want 115 million pounds... Kane wants 25 mil wages

Madrid does not want to pay that money for a 30-year-old.

Problem is that I don't think any striker of any quality goes for less than 100 million. Tough spot.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Jun 08, 2023 1:52 am

What was Benz salary in last year?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:34 am

sportsczy wrote:So reports are Kane's deal is out... Spurs want 115 million pounds... Kane wants 25 mil wages

Problem is that I don't think any striker of any quality goes for less than 100 million.  Tough spot.  

I wouldn’t believe that report Sports nor any others!  I read another article thst said, they had already reached agreement in principle! I also read that Pedrerol has predicted Mbappe will be with team when they play in US, (lol - does he ever get anything right!)

I don’t think the salary requested is too much, but the issue will be the acquisition cost! Although not ideal, starting Joselu is not a terrible idea, if they can’t get a striker. He is a hell of a lot better than Mariano! I don’t really understand why they don’t look into Julian Alvarez as another option!

Update re Lucas. He is staying and has turned down offer from Juve.

Here’s a look at possible squad. Those underlined not confirmed.

forwards: Vinicius, Kane, Rodrygo, (Joselu, Brahim, Álvaro, Arribas)

Midfielders: Camavinga, Tchouameni, Bellington (Kroos, Modric, Valverde, Ceballos)

Defenders: Davies, Alaba, Militao, Carvajal, (Fran, Rudiger, Nacho, Lucas)

Portero: Courtois, Soria

Player exits to be confirmed: Odriozola, Vallejo, Mendy and Lunin
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Jun 08, 2023 12:15 pm

sportsczy wrote:So reports are Kane's deal is out... Spurs want 115 million pounds... Kane wants 25 mil wages

Problem is that I don't think any striker of any quality goes for less than 100 million.  Tough spot.  

I don't know why we are not pursuing Osimhen tbh, is he not good enough for us?
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next