Mr Nick09
Firenze
Art Morte
The Demon of Carthage
sportsczy
52 posters

Page 26 of 37 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 37  Next

Go down

L'Equipe:  PSG open to selling Neymar - Page 26 Empty Re: L'Equipe: PSG open to selling Neymar

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:07 am

Can someone hold my hand through these difficult times? Mole preferably, he is the fan that suffers the most here

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

L'Equipe:  PSG open to selling Neymar - Page 26 Empty Re: L'Equipe: PSG open to selling Neymar

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:30 am

Lol you wish, i don't suffer at all anymore because i was smart enough to stop giving a shit.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:51 am

futbol wrote:
Perucho21 wrote:Maybe Suarez but definitely not Messi. Hes your club biggest legend and your board will glady bend over for him and increase his wages yearly.

And Madrid will gladly bend over for Messi and increase its butthole size yearly. hmm

Not this year bro. No worries ill be here for you when Pique and Lenglet ankles are broken by GOATZARD.

The Demon of Carthage wrote:
Perucho21 wrote:Lmao not one madrid fan complaining. We will see what happens when you guys not only have to pay a massive fee for neymar but continue to pay massive wages for Messi Suarez neymar and Griezmann.

Short term success... likely.
Long term.... oh nah. Wouldn't want be around when the club internally explodes when they take out more loans to pay their players massive wages

Flo the mastermind ffs🙇 pretending to go for neymar so PSG demand more from Barcelona and eventually bankrupt them in the process.

I'm sure deep down you don't believe this. You think an institution like Barça will run itself to the ground just to sign Neymar? Every move is calculated. Every cheque they sign is shrewdly assessed and analyzed, both in terms of risk and impact, before it even leaves their office.

The rumor that they had to take loans to pay their players is still to this very second a rumor. There's absolutely no proof that indicated that it has any truth to it, and I suspect it was made up by a couple of Madrid-based news outlets to cast a shadow over Barcelona's relentlessness in the transfer market and dupe the world into believing that Madrid is still relevant.

There's no shame in admitting defeat as a Madrid fan and acknowledge the fact that their board is exponentially more ambitious than ours, and that we're no longer the top dog in Spain.

Kudos to them. We have no control over the club's policy, but we have control over ourselves, and there's no need to be salty.

You and I have different definitions of what ambition mean. To me there is nothing ambitious about purchasing a player who is not a desperate need for them. I see it as a panic signing to finally win the CL after back to back disasters and keep the fans happy with the current board. You say their board is more ambitious, yet you are someone that would criticize our board if they went out and sign Neymar and Pogba, which is exactly what you consider ambition.

There is no need to "admit defeat" because apparently we were never competing. If you mean at a personal level, then apply that to the other madrid fans here that were begging for neymar. Personally, never thought Neymar was needed in our squad, and as i've said previously, other areas such as DM and CM are more urgent matters. So being salty does not apply to me. Salty would be saying "neymar sucks and such blah blah" which he does not. I simply responded Myesats comment about Madrid fans crying about missing out on Neymar. Perhaps to some, but the overwhelming majority aren't going to lose sleep over it.

Also about the loan thing, they are articles on the web that confirm it. Perhaps not for player wages (though i would not be surprised if they do) but they have for Griezmann's transfer and other projects such as the new stadium.

Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:36 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Lol you wish, i don't suffer at all anymore because i was smart enough to stop giving a shit.

You say that but you'll suffer with the Pelicans

Also, not sure if karma exists (I mean, why not?! I already believe wholeheartedly in a man that turned water into wine) but if it really did, Dembele totally deserved this for how he moved with Dortmund and his exit. I know Hans may think I'm being scummy and would probably (and rightfully) say Dortmund wasn't exactly angels but there are ways to handle things professionally.

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:26 am

Myesyats wrote:I suppose we will know today, Abidal is pulling up in a private jet this time so I don't see how its not going to work out
the faith you are consistently putting in this amazes me, it's all bullshit until it's done imo
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:28 am

[mod]also everyone let's take a deep breath and lay off the personal insults, official warning[/mod]
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:50 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Myesyats wrote:Apparently Dembele is included in the deal and they're waiting for him to say yes but his mouth is full of nachos and good manners dont allow him to speak with a stuffed mouth.

Barca fans are the scummiest bunch in world football.

Woah dude we're just goofing around here, man wouldnt get many minutes with Mess,Ney and Griez anyway so its all in good faith.....coated with a thick layer of irony and disdain i will admit, no thats a joke again, calm down
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:27 am

Doc wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Lol you wish, i don't suffer at all anymore because i was smart enough to stop giving a shit.

You say that but you'll suffer with the Pelicans

That's completely relative tbh, i don't expect a playoff berth this season and think we have a fun, young team which will entertain me.

I really don't see where the suffering is coming into it, at least not for this season.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:21 am

Ngl if this goes through, that four will be a beauty to watch. Hate to see it tho.

:jordancryface:

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:27 am

Myesyats wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
Myesyats wrote:Apparently Dembele is included in the deal and they're waiting for him to say yes but his mouth is full of nachos and good manners dont allow him to speak with a stuffed mouth.

Barca fans are the scummiest bunch in world football.

Woah dude we're just goofing around here, man wouldnt get many minutes with Mess,Ney and Griez anyway so its all in good faith.....coated with a thick layer of irony and disdain i will admit, no thats a joke again, calm down

I'm not in the mood for joking or goofing around when it comes to my boy Ousmane
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:49 am

futbol wrote:

Suarez
Neymar Griezmann Messi
De Jong Arthur
Alba Lenglet Pique Semedo

I want to see this so bad. Laughing

Suarez is old so he could be used a super sub only to keep his ass fresh and lessen risk of injury

Neymar--Griezmann--Messi
------Arthur----De Jong-----
------------Rakitic-----------
Alba-Lenglet-Pique-Semedo

Hopefully Umtiti recovers fully & regains his initial beast mode

Suarez the killer coming on at 65 minute mark to deal the last bite at the prey Clubber
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:12 am

Hans, you can have Dembélé next season if you want. I'd be glad to get rid of him for 100m and Bayern would most likely pay it. For 180m total you can have Coutinho as well.

Recouping anywhere near 200m for those 2 numpties and I'm a happy man.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by NeganIsco Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:29 am

After Messi retires... Barca will be as good as Getafe Laughing Laughing

.... Even with Neymar
NeganIsco
NeganIsco
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:12 am

And? Madrid already is at that level. Every team declines. There's a shortage of WC players
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:34 am

NeganIsco wrote:After Messi retires... Barca will be as good as Getafe Laughing Laughing

.... Even with Neymar

What the fuck are you talking about lol
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:21 pm

So where is the deal you all was proclaiming would be done?

Only thing I see is they had a good chat the other day, Barca trying to convince Dembele to go and his agent repeating 100% he is staying!

Meanwhile PSG is actively closing out the market attempting to get a GK and a striker, given Mbappe and Cavani are out for a while.

I still say the two players that started this whole “new marketplace” (Pogba and Neymar) remain at the clubs who paid their ransom despite them pleading to seek greener pastures!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:27 pm

Coutinho's agent also said his client is 100% saying! A week, 2 weeks later he was gone....

Rakitic and Dembele are supposed to enter the operation, Rakitic said yes, Dembele is hesitating -- thats the newest report from Le Parisien. I don't know what to believe at this point
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:32 pm

Surely by now, umpteenth time, you must realize it’s all BS.

I read two articles today, one saying Dembele is not going and the other saying Rakitic is not going!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:51 pm

https://twitter.com/GFFN/status/1166682195928502272

It'sHappening.gif

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:05 pm

This will be more embarrassing for @futbol even than the Mbappé failure was for @Mr Nick09
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:08 pm

Hans, bitte.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:08 pm

They wouldnt be flying private jets to Paris if a deal wasnt possible

It's going to happen but if not, we're all gonna go into hiding tbh
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:12 pm

Myesyats wrote:They wouldnt be flying private jets to Paris if a deal wasnt possible

It's going to happen but if not, we're all gonna go into hiding tbh

Lol, they took out another loan to rent that private jet!!!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:24 pm

These jokes are older than you man

Barça's latest offer for Neymar is 130-40M plus the transfer of Rakitic, and the loan of Dembélé for a season. Barcelona will try to persuade Dembélé that he'll struggle to find a place in the squad this season. Abidal will be the one to try and convince Dembélé [lequipe]

hmm
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:58 pm

https://twitter.com/Tanziloic/status/1166695649372528640

Loïc Tanzi (tier 1 for PSG) confirms PSG are in talks with Rakitic.

140M + Rakitic + Dembélé on loan (without buy option) is the word.

lmao

BartoGOD mode activated.

Selling a 31 year old and loaning our talent so he can destroy Ligue Uber Eats and raise his value.

Scenes when Bayern and PSG start a bidding war next season for Dembélé and we actually make a profit out of this whole deal.

BartoGOD. :bow:

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:09 pm

imagine if everything falls apart because Demobouz doesnt agree to the loan

pleb should be sent to B team and benched all season
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 37 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 37  Next