Mr Nick09
Firenze
Art Morte
The Demon of Carthage
sportsczy
52 posters

Page 22 of 37 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 37  Next

Go down

L'Equipe:  PSG open to selling Neymar - Page 22 Empty Re: L'Equipe: PSG open to selling Neymar

Post by Myesyats Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:46 pm

PSG have rejected Barça's loan offer with an option to buy Neymar. PSG want a higher amount of money for both the loan and eventual transfer fee. Barça understand this rejection is part of negotiations and now expects PSG to make the next move. [rac1]

this is a nightmare ffs

transfer windows are horrible for my health too

Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

L'Equipe:  PSG open to selling Neymar - Page 22 Empty Re: L'Equipe: PSG open to selling Neymar

Post by futbol_bill Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:55 pm

Myesyats wrote:PSG have rejected Barça's loan offer with an option to buy Neymar. PSG want a higher amount of money for both the loan and eventual transfer fee. Barça understand this rejection is part of negotiations and now expects PSG to make the next move. [rac1]

this is a nightmare ffs

transfer windows are horrible for my health too

Lol, next move is PSG? I believe they have made it? Soon time for PSG to approach Madrid again!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:18 pm

Neymar only wants to join Barca, at Madrid he'd feel as miserable as at PSG, he realized that he made a mistake by leaving barca

i believe a deal can be reached if they entertain the loan idea, just a bigger buyout fee is needed, cmon
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:33 pm

Barça have already prepared the media side of the possible arrival of Neymar. They have made a video of the Brazilian and the club has commissioned Nike to prepare an extra number of jerseys to meet the demand that the return of Neymar would generate. [rac1]

fffsssss i'm gonna have wet dreams for the next 2 weeks
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:06 pm

Wet dreams of fielding substitutes on your wings, because both starters are injured :coffee:
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:21 pm

PSG will have to finally accept that they will have to meet in the middle and can't call the shots. Their president himself said they don't want any player who doesn't want to be at PSG. Neymar has also expressed his desire to leave. That is an automatic price reduction.

They're just playing the 'hard to get' game of trying to get as much as they can. Come end of August Al Khalafi will be on their knees giving a blowjob to Bartomeu to take Neymar away.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:02 pm

Watching PSG and I bet Tuchel would drink Neymar's bathwater to have him back in the lineup. Is he injured or something btw?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:45 pm

@Myesyats, @danyjr,

Have to laugh at your optimism despite the constant rejections! I count at least 10 times Myesyats, has though a deal was certain.

The realities are Barca don’t have money nor players to make a deal! Then you have PSG that have absolutely no interest in dealing with Barca plus that club is noted for insisting on players contracts and not releasing players who say they want out. What they have said is they would release him if the valuation (which is larger than what they purchased him for) is met.

And despite all this, Barca want him without paying anything for him and then having the option to buy next summer! Good luck with that.

Now both of you say PSG need to accept reality(?) and lower the price, despite you not having the money to meet that half price!

Maybe it’s time, you two accepted reality;

- PSG does not have to sell
- a player saying he wants out has never influenced them before

There is of course an alternative that you both ignore and that is the prospect of Flo making a deal at last moment. Flo has both the money and players available which you do not. And of course, Flo would do this just for the privilege of pissing you off. I’m not saying it will happen, actually I don’t want Neymar’s antics anywhere near Madrid, but it is a possibility.

The other factor is with Zidane sticking with the aging unmotivated vets on team, our prospects for this season are limited. There are signs that Flo is going to go against Zidane and make last minute deals to bring both Neymar and Eriksen to Madrid, thereby improving this year’s chances.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:14 pm

Your post is putting a pleb like Rabiot on the same level as Neymar which is just laughable

This a completely different situation, you can't keep Neymar against his will and also PSG have a new sporting director who said he's willing to listen to offers

Loan + obligatory opzione to buy next season for 200mil would be a great deal for PSG, who knows what happens until next year? maybe Neymars price will drop a lot but Barca will still have to pay 200

I really need to distance myself from this thread, this is the worst transfer window in like 6 years
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:28 pm

Both sides are overreacting based on nothing, there's no real news which indicates he's leaving or staying.

It's just people on both sides making shit up and acting like they know anything.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:30 pm

CADENA COPE: PSG have rejected Barça's second offer for Neymar: a mandatory buy clause which would be paid in a maximum of 2 years. However, PSG are willing to continue the negotiations but ask for different conditions to do so: a buy obligation paid in ONE year.

the agreement is close, i believe it in my heart
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:00 pm

This saga is as overblown, contrived, unpleasant, soulless and dissatisfying to follow as Ironman 2
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:33 pm

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:55 pm

Myesyats wrote:CADENA COPE: PSG have rejected Barça's second offer for Neymar: a mandatory buy clause which would be paid in a maximum of 2 years. However, PSG are willing to continue the negotiations but ask for different conditions to do so: a buy obligation paid in ONE year.

the agreement is close, i believe it in my heart

Pictured: Myesyats on transfer deadline date

neymar neymar neymar
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:23 am

Even if PSG don't let him go (although I think they will), this is such a sad moment for the Paris club. He was the great coup for them and this has a feeling it's not only Neymar's time at the club coming to an end, it feels like the PSG project is fizzling out.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:44 am

L'Equipe:  PSG open to selling Neymar - Page 22 Myesya10

Laughing Laughing
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by NeganIsco Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:02 am

danyjr wrote:PSG will have to finally accept that they will have to meet in the middle and can't call the shots. Their president himself said they don't want any player who doesn't want to be at PSG. Neymar has also expressed his desire to leave. That is an automatic price reduction.

They're just playing the 'hard to get' game of trying to get as much as they can. Come end of August Al Khalafi will be on their knees giving a blowjob to Bartomeu to take Neymar away.

Al Khelaifi could buy the club of Barcelona, within 30 minutes if he wanted to.

Money to them is like toilet paper.

So... No what you said, has no merits.
NeganIsco
NeganIsco
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by NeganIsco Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:05 am

Art Morte wrote:Even if PSG don't let him go (although I think they will), this is such a sad moment for the Paris club. He was the great coup for them and this has a feeling it's not only Neymar's time at the club coming to an end, it feels like the PSG project is fizzling out.

nah they got a better player in Mbappe, and make a team around him.
NeganIsco
NeganIsco
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by zenmaster Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:15 am

This Naymar deal is off for barcelona. I wonder and fail to understand why are they trying so hard ?
zenmaster
zenmaster
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:17 am

Art Morte wrote:Even if PSG don't let him go (although I think they will), this is such a sad moment for the Paris club. He was the great coup for them and this has a feeling it's not only Neymar's time at the club coming to an end, it feels like the PSG project is fizzling out.

That's a good thing, no?
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:43 pm

Warrior wrote:L'Equipe:  PSG open to selling Neymar - Page 22 Myesya10

Laughing Laughing

This is me at the end of this transfer window:

Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:40 pm

https://www.marca.com/futbol/real-madrid/2019/08/22/5d5e873be2704e36a08b4781.html

Boom
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:58 pm

No one from Real Madrid has traveled to Paris for Neymar. [@jpedrerol]

https://twitter.com/RMadridInfo

hmm

Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:56 pm

These are legit reporters at Marca... so i trust them.  Madrid talking to PSG quietly but consistently has also been all over the French media for the past couple of weeks too.

L'Equipe just ran a front page article today that the first Madrid offer, 100 mil euros + Bale + James + Navas (with the 100 mil paid now), was rejected but negotiations are ongoing:

L'Equipe:  PSG open to selling Neymar - Page 22 15664296353722

It's happening... not sure if it closes...  but it is happening.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:10 pm

Lmao nobody will take Bale in anykind of deal, it would be a suicide. A player down rest of the contract.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:12 pm

I hope to God that deal happens. That's over €300m worth of players and money, far more than they paid Barça for Neymar's Services.

Nasser, take the money and go.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 37 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 37  Next