Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 7 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

+23
farfan
Zees
Nivash
Adit
Clutch
chad4401
halamadrid2
Mamad
Valkyrja
Freeza
rincon
Doc
futbol_bill
titosantill
sportsczy
Hapless_Hans
VanDeezNuts
Mr Nick09
The Demon of Carthage
The Madrid One
FennecFox7
Cyborg
Thimmy
27 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 7 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:21 am

Anyways, in real transfer rumor news, with this whole Monaco catastrophe it would be nice to get some discount players on account of a possible fire-sale. Wouldn't mind Tielemans, Henrichs, or Pellegri.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 7 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:23 am

If any of those kids were actually any good I would have said yes. Monaco is a collection of scrubs. Their best player is maybe Rony Lopes. They honestly suck
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:28 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:@Deez no concerns over his lack of competitiveness in cups?

Not really, what he has put together on a much smaller budget compared to the teams around him and even compared to RM is what impresses me.

The fact that Spurs were even in the match without Kane, Ali, or Son is a miracle, but of course hala-Raul should be manager-madrid2 would take any small point to make at Poch's expense.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:29 am

players from a team battling relegation? no thanks
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:57 am

They are battling relegation because of a combination of mismanagement and the club thinking it fine to sell almost all its assets and start from scratch again. Doesn’t mean individual players are bad.

Like when Chelsea we’re nearly fighting relegation under Mourinho- were all the players bad? No, they won the league the following season.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:21 am

vanDEEZ wrote:There is a reason he is probably the most sought after manager, if you can't see that, then you just don't watch enough football. There is no other explanation for your chad-like obsessiveness every time Poch loses.

Didn't you say you wanted Raul to manage RM or something? Lol.

If being Chad like means making sense and highlight real problems in the team then good job hala, all you guys do is vomit up any hipster names in footy and pretend to know things.

elite ball shielder isco best player on the team so dynamic, living on pity minutes cause he is useless Laughing.

crazy how reality works when you not a sheep going doom gloom cause there is no 250 mill circle jerk transfer every summer and the players you hate aren't playing as bad as you want them sad, the legendary back tracking if this group of players win a double the levels of bs posts Laughing.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:39 am

Perfect example lmao^

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:19 am

vanDEEZ wrote:They are battling relegation because of a combination of mismanagement and the club thinking it fine to sell almost all its assets and start from scratch again. Doesn’t mean individual players are bad.

Like when Chelsea we’re nearly fighting relegation under Mourinho- were all the players bad? No, they won the league the following season.

if we are going to buy kids battling relegation, we might as well get some youngsters from segunda. you only sign youngsters in those kinds of scenarios if they youngsters are special AND (not or) you have a team not in transition, but in their actual primes. i didn't want us to sign anyone from chelsea either (besides willian), and i made a similar point about that. if we are signing relegation folks it shouldn't be a mass transfer, just 1 person when we have a set squad with a culture. you don't sign a bunch of relegation dudes when you're in transition
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:38 am

@Deez, It's not an obsession really. If Poch is popular that's because the market for managers is so thin guys like Mou keep getting rehired despite being past it. A few seasons ago with prime Mou, Ancelotti, Pep etc, Poch didn't even get a look in while these were getting snapped up even with hefty release clauses

I'd definitely prefer Raul or Guti taking over because i think they'll command the same respect ZZ and that's good for our team. Football today does not even need good tactical managers, just look at Utd, rubbish with a tactical mastermind and great with an inexperienced coach. Before long they are all going to go with our model of hiring from within you'll see. The appeal of coaches with alot of ideas is dwindling

Oh and if Poch can't even with a cup Wenger has won multiple times while not spending much how in the hell is he going to survive in a club with our expectations. This is a guy who got happy finishing above us in the CL group stage calling it some sort of progress like he was coaching Newcastle. Look at Simeone with Atleti, they went from being our punching bags to multiple CL finals and even a league trophy against Barca/Real that everyone consider the best this decade

As I said, he's just not good enough for us, there they make up millions of excuses of why he fails but even fans of rival UK teams are moxking him. Utd fans don't even want him anymore, with how Solkjaer has panned. Stay away muchas gracias
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:53 pm

I'm of the opposite view to that, I would rather Poch than Raul or Guti. Both need to cut their teeth with some managerial job(s) first before coming to here and that doesn't include coaching little children.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:17 am

I'm with Doc. Going with a Guti or Raul would be a total gamble, in the purest sense of the term gamble. We have absolutely no idea what Raul or Guti would bring to our team, we can't even assume that because they are former players that they can motivate like Zidane. Look at Henry- he is a legend and couldn't motivate his players worth a d*mn.

With Poch we have seen what he can do. Personally, I evaluate managers based on 1) the eye test of the performance on the pitch 2) do we see improvement of individual players 3) Are manager tactics being transferred to the players cohesively.

I couldn't care less about trophies if a manager has passed the above 3 criteria. I am confident trophies will come to Madrid if we have a manager who possesses those traits and is backed financially by the president.

So do we go with Poch who is probably one of the best possible candidates, or do we roll the dice with Raul/Guti? Because apart from saying they are former players you have ZERO evidence they could be proper managers.

And if you are knocking Poch for not winning trophies, why aren't you proposing we get Mourinho? He has plenty of trophies.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:15 am

Even Ole has experience managing a football club despite it being at a much lower standard. We took a serious gamble with Zizou and it paid it off better than anyone (including Zidane) expected. A club like Madrid should at least understand that and not use a gamble as a policy for hiring a manager.

I would love to see Raul as the manager, would definitely be arguing with anyone who dares criticize him but like Henry, I think this is a bridge too far for even him.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:53 pm

i will agree with you guys about Guti and Raoul lol, i dont want them anywhere near the first team and i would suspect, at least for Guti, he is not that liked by the boss of Madrid. Solari was way more appreciated than him.

However i would agree with Hala about Poch not even making a dent in cups. Winning trophies is a very specific exercise and i think it takes more than the qualities you are describing about Poch. His players dont know what's like to win something, and he never deemed necessary to really go for one of those lower cups? He is a lovely lad but i dont know if the qualities that made him successful in England will be those he needs in Madrid
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:03 pm

I also agree re Guti and Raul. There is no indication that either will become a top coach. There also is no premise to suspect Guti would have the players respect! Maybe with Raul, a club legend, but not Guti. It’s like signing one of these youths, that we’ve been signing lately and expecting them to instantaneously become a starter! Besides, I expect Xabi Alonso, who demonstrated coaching tendencies on the field to have a better pedigree for developing into a better coach.

As to Poch, may I remind you all, he will be much better than a return of that cancer called Mourinho!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:46 pm

Hakimi and reguilon both look promising. we don't need to buy anyone else for LB imo.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:10 pm

To think we went from having no Marcelo back up for about 4/5 seasons to 3 in one. Achraf, Reguillon and Theo are of a similar age too Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:06 pm

Right footed left back is a gimmick, i would prefer if Hakimi plays on the right
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:04 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Right footed left back is a gimmick, i would prefer if Hakimi plays on the right

And would take him over Odriozola any day of the week. He seems to be the complete package.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:53 pm

Theo is still doing weird things but he has had more good games than bad. Seriously, the club actually has proper potential replacements for Marcelo. There should be no real need to sign someone like Mendy (though Nick would probably be very happy about that).
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:23 pm

Monaco has a lot of extremely young, and unready for Ligue 1 let alone La Liga, talent.  You can't get Mbappe, Martial, Kurzawa, Lemar, Bernardo Silva, Mendy, etc level home runs consistently.  Just not possible.

Tielemans isn't very good.  He's young though.  But Monaco will not sell any of their kids.  They just won't.

They have massive cash reserves from the sales they made over the past 3 years (Martial, Mbappe, Bernardo Silva, Mendy and Lemar).  If anything, I see them investing more.  They can easily afford it.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:02 pm

Hala's point about pochettino a bit more validated as Spurs are knocked out of the FA Cup.

Winning trophies is a skill in football, we can't give him the excuse that he doesnt have enough quality to win the FA cup...
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:55 pm

If you want trophy winners then let’s hire Mourinho. I mean if you have better suggestions let’s hear them because all I’ve heard is: Raul, Guti, Mourinho, Allegri and Poch. Poch hasn’t won anything and Allegri has only won Italian leagues and league cups in a league that has been a 1 horse race for almost a decade.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:57 pm

Solari
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:42 pm

sportsczy wrote:Monaco has a lot of extremely young, and unready for Ligue 1 let alone La Liga, talent.  You can't get Mbappe, Martial, Kurzawa, Lemar, Bernardo Silva, Mendy, etc level home runs consistently.  Just not possible.

Tielemans isn't very good.  He's young though.  But Monaco will not sell any of their kids.  They just won't.

They have massive cash reserves from the sales they made over the past 3 years (Martial, Mbappe, Bernardo Silva, Mendy and Lemar).  If anything, I see them investing more.  They can easily afford it.

Monaco are 4 points away from safety. Most if not all the players will have some relegation clause in their contracts allowing them to go for peanuts if Monaco get relegated. I wasn't saying Monaco will want to sell, my point was that they may have to. Regardless of if they are safe at the end of the season or not, they very well may have a lot of angry players on their hands. Angry players don't tend to stick around at clubs.

Everyone in this forum hated the idea anyway lol, but I think the players are talented, I just think Monaco has had a lot of injuries, haven't jelled the youngsters, and have had mismanagement at the top. All things that could be fixed with a change of scenery.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:04 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Solari

nope!!!
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:55 pm

What is solari is doing that so bad? The hate for the man is baseless he is coaching well and I like the fact the he is giving all the players a chance, getting the team to play some good football with much better team work, just look how the teams plays when players like isco, asensio and marcelo aren't out there dwelling on the ball, hogging the ball, and shitty dribbles that leads to nothing but YouTube highlights or cr being blackhole eating all the chances for himself, proper team football not ego driven bs that been plaguing the club for a while now.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next