China Detaining Millions of Muslims in Internment camps.  - Page 4 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

China Detaining Millions of Muslims in Internment camps.

+19
RealGunner
Hapless_Hans
elitedam
sportsczy
The Demon of Carthage
rincon
CBarca
VivaStPauli
Arquitecto
LeVersacci
iftikhar
BarrileteCosmico
M99
Babun
Clutch
Myesyats
Zagadka
El Gunner
Blue
23 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

China Detaining Millions of Muslims in Internment camps.  - Page 4 Empty Re: China Detaining Millions of Muslims in Internment camps.

Post by Young Kaz Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:07 am

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

China Detaining Millions of Muslims in Internment camps.  - Page 4 Empty Re: China Detaining Millions of Muslims in Internment camps.

Post by rincon Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:21 am

Watched about 10 minutes of that video even when by minute 2 it was clear how ridiculous it was going to be. No need to waste time with this one.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:27 pm

Basically she just says she has no idea what's going on but trusts China because being secretive and closed off is ingrained in Asian culture and doesnt necessarily mean that they're hiding something and that justifies creating an authoritarian and oppressive regime.

Besides it's been proven that China pays trolls to suppress inconvenient news and spread misinformation so literally fuck them. But I guess tHeIr CuLtUrE iS tRaDiTioNallY sEcReTiVe.

I have no idea why you would defend the party, it's not about the people, it's the gov.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:59 pm

Myesyats wrote:Basically she just says she has no idea what's going on but trusts China because being secretive and closed off is ingrained in Asian culture and doesnt necessarily mean that they're hiding something and that justifies creating an authoritarian and oppressive regime.

Besides it's been proven that China pays trolls to suppress inconvenient news and spread misinformation so literally fuck them. But I guess tHeIr CuLtUrE iS tRaDiTioNallY sEcReTiVe.

I have no idea why you would defend the party, it's not about the people, it's the gov.

Exactly Laughing

This was about a minute and a half in, said all there is to know about this video.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:18 pm

Blink twice if you’re being held hostage
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:54 pm

China Detaining Millions of Muslims in Internment camps.  - Page 4 Winking-face_1f609China Detaining Millions of Muslims in Internment camps.  - Page 4 Winking-face_1f609
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:38 pm

I understand @Rincon , the stuff she says at 1:45 is completely bizarre
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:41 pm

but hey, I'm just going to keep an open mind about whether deporting a whole people into concentration camps is a good way to combat 'domestic extremism' or not
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:42 pm

Finally:
https://asia.nikkei.com/Politics/International-relations/Transatlantic-allies-unite-in-sanctions-on-China-over-Xinjiang

Europe started, others followed. 1939 shouldn't be repeated again.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:15 pm

They need to hit the companies. Cut off the money and this will end real quick.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:45 pm

Trump didn't have the cojones to do this
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:50 pm

Great news! Let's see where it goes.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:53 am

It is EU that is in bed with china and turning a blind eye to their territorial expansion as well as human rights suppression just because they can.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:30 am

Am i the only one who feels there's been a concentrated campaign in recent years to demonize China in western media?

And it's becoming so blatant, i mean look at the top 5 five threads from /r/worldnews right now, all anti-China posts from western media outlets.

China Detaining Millions of Muslims in Internment camps.  - Page 4 LIpuQpu

I'm aware China does lots of shitty things, but so does the United States and other world powers, why is there so much focus on China, is there some kind of agenda going on that i'm not aware of?
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:35 am

Cause they do way worse. Take a trip to the country one day. Very little sense of humanity in general.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:39 am

It's very simple @Pedram, currently they're the two top powerhouses in the world fighting out for world domination. USA feel the heat bigtime because China has been making immense moves since the 2000s.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:55 am

1 of the necessary means to win this race to #1 world power spot is to instill anti-china sentiment. Any action and sanctions toward china need to be validated first by shifting public opinion. I suppose.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:35 am

Myesyats wrote:1 of the necessary means to win this race to #1 world power spot is to instill anti-china sentiment. Any action and sanctions toward china need to be validated first by shifting public opinion. I suppose.

Yea and that will also increase hate crimes against Asian people and morons think hashtags like #StopAsianHate are gonna save us from racism.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:55 am

Pedram wrote:Am i the only one who feels there's been a concentrated campaign in recent years to demonize China in western media?

And it's becoming so blatant, i mean look at the top 5 five threads from /r/worldnews right now, all anti-China posts from western media outlets.

I'm aware China does lots of shitty things, but so does the United States and other world powers, why is there so much focus on China, is there some kind of agenda going on that i'm not aware of?

The agenda is "China is doing shitty things more often and more brazenly" so they get more criticism .

They have been losing popularity everywhere, not just in reddit (which is mostly populated by Americans)

China Detaining Millions of Muslims in Internment camps.  - Page 4 PG_2020.10.06_Global-Views-China_0-01

Last edited by BarrileteCosmico on Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:59 am

Pedram wrote:
Myesyats wrote:1 of the necessary means to win this race to #1 world power spot is to instill anti-china sentiment. Any action and sanctions toward china need to be validated first by shifting public opinion. I suppose.

Yea and that will also increase hate crimes against Asian people and morons think hashtags like #StopAsianHate are gonna save us from racism.
some of the communities that hate China the most are other Asian countries. In many aspects the US and Europe's attitudes are only now catching up to those of China's neighbors.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:25 pm

Adit wrote:It is EU that is in bed with china and turning a blind eye to their territorial expansion as well as human rights suppression just because they can.

The EU sanctions DESPITE very close economical ties with China. Rather big critic coming from someone whose country just watches from sidelines.You do know after the subjugation other neighbours are next.. (Mongolia, Taiwan, India etc.)
Pedram wrote:Am i the only one who feels there's been a concentrated campaign in recent years to demonize China in western media?

Being favourable towards China during corona times is a bit too much to ask from simple people. China's humanitarian policies should be criticized, nothing to do with racism. What do you want international community to do? Turn a genocide under the carpet so Asians abroad aren't discriminated against? In none of those reports, people say Asians are bad people because they're wiping out a minority in their country. All of them point exactly towards China's regime, it's about Uigurs.
There's little to none Asian discrimination here that I know of. The problem might be American.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4