Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 7 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

+30
FennecFox7
chad4401
Luca
Makaveli
Adit
Zees
NeganIsco
Jack Daniels
Clutch
Freeza
Vibe
Ankur Upadhyay
Thimmy
Perucho21
Cyborg
futbol_bill
S
phenom
guest7
Valkyrja
titosantill
Turok_TTZ
sportsczy
VanDeezNuts
The Madrid One
halamadrid2
Hapless_Hans
The Demon of Carthage
Doc
Mr Nick09
34 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 7 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by futbol_bill Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:57 pm

Ok Nick, I agree. I too didn’t see Hazard as a fit here especially with Isco and Asensio here, but past three games have convinced me, he is more of a winger than an AM.

By the way, you impressed me with your ease of Castilian earlier today! I thought for a moment my settings were set to translate,

futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 7 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by futbol_bill Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:01 pm

Ok, if we get Hazard, Cavani, Rodrigo, Courtois, Thiago and depart with Navas, Kovacic, Benzema, Bale will that suffice for this season?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:04 pm

We are not exactly trying to sign Rodrigo lol, or at least there is no conclusive report about that. It's just one of the name Lopetegui suggested to the club according to the spanish press.

I am pretty sure Lopetegui suggests player to the club, but it doesnt mean we will sign them. So even if the info leaks, it might not happen.

In my opinion, the club should (for the attack)

1) sign Hazard
2) sign a number 9. if benzema decides to go then you search for a back up like morata lol
3) if PSG gives you a number on Mbappe or Neymar, you sell Bale and you pay it. if they dont, then you stop there
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:59 pm

If Perez wants to make an attention grabbing purchase that will keep him from looking limp then i suppose Hazard is his only option. But if he would rather wait to approach PSG next year and go this season with Asensio and Isco then..

Bale isn't going anywhere btw, don't know why some seem confident otherwise.

If Hazard does come though then i suppose we could see some Isco false 9 experiments or him even playing in midfield at times instead of Kroos or Modric, with Asensio as first sub for the attacking trio.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:01 pm

Marca are insisting that Lope wants James back hmm
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:21 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Marca are insisting that Lope wants James back hmm
yeah a colombian Journalist even said Mendes is travelling to Germany to work out a deal with Mendes.

Mendes as a super agent is actually nice when he is on your side, he negotiates everything and you just send the cheque. what a man. It's good to do business with mendes, he has a lot of player with gestifute and a lot of influence.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:27 pm

I would atleast hope that Lopetegui would know what to do with him. Can he play ball passing CM role ala Kroos/Modric well or not? Could be the replacement we need if Kovacic leaves.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:36 pm

He did it fairly well at Bayern last year. It was like he decided to play differently when we kicked him out.

but he is not someone you can count on to play in a double pivot, which is the great difference with Kovacic
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:56 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
yeah a colombian Journalist even said Mendes is travelling to Germany to work out a deal with Mendes.

???
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:08 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:

???

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 7 Ronaldo-documentary-at-Vue-West-End-Cinema
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:17 pm

I dont like him. He is the guy that engineered most of our best players leaving because he made them greedy. I prefer him not to be any of our players' agents. He is a cancer
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:26 pm

There is nothing wrong with players wanting more money, i dont know why that bothers you. Dont you wanna make more money in your life?

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:28 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:He did it fairly well at Bayern last year. It was like he decided to play differently when we kicked him out.

but he is not someone you can count on to play in a double pivot, which is the great difference with Kovacic

This is a bit off imo. He started 36 games, 6 of which were cup games, and was a sub for 10 games. He had 8 goals and 14 assists.

He was OK. But there's a reason Bayern aren't too keen on triggering the clause and are willing to talk it through. With Asensio and Isco up front (and maybe Hazard), I don't see how we could use him. He's definitely NOT a CM... so don't even think about him as a midfielder. He'd compete for the wide areas up front.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:29 pm

If he's ok being a rotation player, I would absolutely love James... but that has to be clear to him is my point.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:32 pm

WIth CR gone, i am also of the belief that we should absolutely stack the team and foster an very high lvel of competition for positions. I made my position clear, i would prefer him not coming back but if he does return, we will see how he is used.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:24 pm

I'm 100% for James returning as a bench player. Having players of his quality on the bench is what made Madrid so successful in the past few years.

I don't like the fact that he's lazy and has a very low work rate. So if he's ok with being a bench player, I'm all for it. I just hope Lopetegui isn't planning on making him a central piece of his hedgehog.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:28 pm

I'm also a little surprised that none of you guys are asking for Benzema to be sold.

I wouldn't mind having him as a back-up striker. But as the main Madrid number 9? Please god no.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:33 pm

It's because everyone here is working with the assumption that we will sign a number 9. And i think/hope Perez is not stupid and clearly sees that we need a goalscorer. There were a lot of talks about us signing Lewandowski before the end of the season and that has died down. I think Bayern told him they would not sell or something.

Anyway, i think we will sign a number 9, and if we do, it would not surprise me to see benzema going to Napoli. Cope was saying that Napoli call everyday asking about him lol.

Who doesnt want Morata back in madrid as a back up? Proud
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:35 pm

http://cadenaser.com/programa/2018/07/13/el_larguero/1531512811_756377.html

James' father was interviewed on Cadena Ser where he says that James has had Madrid in his heart since he was a child, that he would like to see James in Madrid again, he thinks that Lopetegui's play style and philosophy would suit James well, and he confirmed that Lopetegui and James have indeed talked, about 2 weeks ago while James was still at the World Cup. He says he doesn't know what they talked about. Says that James and his group of advisors have to analyze the situation but ultimatley says that James should respect his time at Bayern.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:48 pm

Hazard is already 27 no? How desperate do we have to be to have to pay nearly 200mill for him :facepalm:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:50 pm

Hala what do you think the team should do? you keep complaining about things, no one even said Hazard would cost 200 mil lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:51 pm

How old is Neymar?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:07 pm

I'd rather not splash any cash than to have to spend it on the likes of Hazard who'll be 28 by January and no where near worth the quoted prices. We are desperate for goals, Hazard does not offer that. We need a proven goal scorer, preferably a striker. Get that and close shop. The prospect of signing players who will do nothing to solve our problems makes my skin crawl. We are obsessing over a goalie when that's not needed and if we are gettinb a new one due to "age" then why the hell are we even looking in the direction of Hazard?
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:14 pm

Also, what's wrong with being 27 Hala? The club easily get 5,6, hell even 7 great years out of him. His age is fine, honestly, if ever there was a best time to sign Hazard, it'll be now. Not too young, not too old and firmly in his prime.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:25 pm

7 years? Maybe if he was a defender or a monster like Ronaldo. He'd give us 3-4 years tops and that's a stretch too. What we need is someone to be here long term. I'd rather wait until somebody turns up that we could snap up. Pass on Hazard who's sold himself to us for the past 3 summers. He isn't worth our time imo
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:32 pm

A lot of factors have gone in our favor regarding Courtois and Hazard potentially joining us.

Hazard and Courtois have both been crying out to join RM for years. Abramovich knows this, and knows he's not going to get much out of these players if he holds on to them. Look at Chelsea's net spend the past few years, I'm pretty sure they have sold more than they have brought in. And the biggest factor here, is that they have a new manager, who I believe would clash with the personalities of Hazard and Courtois, especially if they were made to stay.

Hazard has 2 years left on his contract, Courtois has 1.

This is going to drive down the price and by no means will be 200m. Costa made a fuss and was sold for well below value, something I expect Abramovich wants to avoid again, so dealings will be significantly easier than Neymar or Mbappe.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next