BarrileteCosmico
Doc
Thimmy
Valkyrja
Kaladin
62 posters

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus - Page 2 Empty Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:38 pm

Hope he's ok with getting benched for 6 months behind Wingzukic to adjust to serie a Proud

Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus - Page 2 Empty Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by Luca Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:49 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Hope he's ok with getting benched for 6 months behind Wingzukic to adjust to serie a Proud

It brought my brother @tom out of hiding Proud

what a time to be alive

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:51 pm

Tbh I preferred hiding, it involved lots of beaches, all inclusive alcohol and other dirty activities

but it's good to be back Proud

The masochist in me hopes he chokes in a pen shootout in a CL final for us though, for absolute banter.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:54 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Tbh I preferred hiding, it involved lots of beaches, all inclusive alcohol and other dirty activities

but it's good to be back Proud

The masochist in me hopes he chokes in a pen shootout in a CL final for us though, for absolute banter.

That's what I like to hear

I just don't even want to expend a glimpse of hope, because that is how little I believe in this happening

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:01 pm

Apparently great man Beppe has offered CR7 a way out of his tax evasion problems using the corrupt italian justice system.
That's how we gonna "pay" half of his wages while half will be covered by Higuain getting sold to Chelsea for 80m.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:02 pm

CR7 is precisely what Juventus is not about, please feck off in Paris or Man Utd or Inter instead. If we are to win Champions League at some point, hopefully it's not with Ronaldo as our leader.

What shit for 6 months where he didn't care, pedal to the metal only for the few games in the year that will upgrade his image if he scores. Then he'll give an effort.

Pass.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Magic Spray Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:10 pm

Warrior wrote:CR7 is precisely what Juventus is not about,

You're right. He wins Champions Leagues.
Magic Spray
Magic Spray
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:11 pm

Laughing
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:12 pm

Warrior wrote:CR7 is precisely what Juventus is not about, please feck off in Paris or Man Utd or Inter instead. If we are to win Champions League at some point, hopefully it's not with Ronaldo as our leader.

What shit for 6 months where he didn't care, pedal to the metal only for the few games in the year that will upgrade his image if he scores. Then he'll give an effort.

Pass.

This is our only chance to change history.We'll win atleast 3 in a row before the CHL GOAT hangs his boots.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:16 pm

Warrior wrote:

Pass.

Ronaldo is nowhere like Dani Alves, he actually has shown throughout his career to be a professional. He'll put a legit effort into training and matches, sure of it. Though I wonder if he'll actually succeed. For all the jokes, Serie A still remains a notoriously unforgiving league for forwards who can't get adjusted to its rigors.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:20 pm

Warrior wrote:CR7 is precisely what Juventus is not about, please feck off in Paris or Man Utd or Inter instead. If we are to win Champions League at some point, hopefully it's not with Ronaldo as our leader.

Exactly, Juventus is about losing champions leagues while Ronaldo is about winning a record number of them.

A bad match imo.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:21 pm

Too late with the obvious joke. :facepalm:
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:27 pm

Don't worry you'll still obtain a fair lot of upvotes What a Face
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:42 pm

Like I said before, I totally understand his position. He wants to get paid at least 30m, which given his contributions and stardom, is totally deserved. There are players in the Chinese league who aren't even good enough to lace his boots and are getting paid more than him. So I totally understand where he's coming from.

But I also fail to see how Juventus could be in this. I mean no disrespect to them, but their wage bill is ridiculously low, and they're not exactly known to be a club that pays their players well.

Their highest transfer is 90m and they could only manage to pay that sum after the sale of Pogba. Now, they're in for a 100m transfer and 30m in wages? I fail to see it. Who knows, maybe it's true, and I'm simply wrong.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:45 pm

Well I've been pointing out how our net spend over the last 2 summers has been mind bogglingly low, so 100M + 30M for let's say 3 seasons is definitely achievable on our end considering how tight we've been + sales cover most of the transfer fee + our brand will explode (no homo) if this were to happen.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:00 pm

Even then, even if the transfer fee is going to be entirely covered by sales, there's still a black spot in the equation. We are talking about a club whose highest paid player is/was Buffon at €4m.

I just fail to see a club like that paying 30m in wages for a single player. Their wage structure is very tight, and for a very good reason.

But like I said, maybe I'm missing something here and I'm simply wrong.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:22 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:Even then, even if the transfer fee is going to be entirely covered by sales, there's still a black spot in the equation. We are talking about a club whose highest paid player is/was Buffon at €4m.

I just fail to see a club like that paying 30m in wages for a single player. Their wage structure is very tight, and for a very good reason.

But like I said, maybe I'm missing something here and I'm simply wrong.

Higuain is the highest paid at 7.5M and Italian wages are reported as net wages (not that this matters, it’s way off Ronaldo).

Douglas/Dybala make 6.5/7M

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:25 pm

My bad, I didn't know that. But still, going from 7.5m to 30m is quite the jump, and I'm not entirely sure that Juventus is willing to do it.

In any case, time will tell.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:34 pm

imagine thinking there is even a 0.00001% chance of this happening

people won't even be playing football by the time Juventus would be done paying off the installments

Humanity will be fat messes like in the movie Wall-E playing sports in VR
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:36 pm

Based on your last sentence, we'll finish paying the instalments within 5 years or so. Not bad.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:49 pm

Orlando >> Rolando >> Ronaldo as far as medieval knight's names go IMO
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:04 pm

Firenze wrote:imagine thinking there is even a 0.00001% chance of this happening

people won't even be playing football by the time Juventus would be done paying off the installments

Humanity will be fat messes like in the movie Wall-E playing sports in VR

Griezmmmmmmon am I right?

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:30 pm

I changed my mind halfway through his LA DECISION farce, so I'm exempt from any prior comments or behaviour IMO. We were 60% guaranteed to sign him IMO but I heard Lingard let him down in a game of Fortnite duo's though and he opted to stay in Spain.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:22 pm

GDM's latest update

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:24 pm

christ, if DiMarzio is reporting it

bah gawd

I think we are all praying Juve can pull this off

hope they sell Dybala to fund the move

Last edited by Firenze on Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:31 pm

This is the true definition of Ambizione tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next