Official : Antoinne Griezmann's staying at Atletico Madrid  - Page 11 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Official : Antoinne Griezmann's staying at Atletico Madrid

+38
BarrileteCosmico
Freeza
M99
Nishankly
urbaNRoots
BusterLfc
Kaladin
Luca
jibers
iftikhar
Turok_TTZ
Valkyrja
futbol_bill
Unique
MaraVilla
Clutch
CBarca
zigra
Thimmy
Cruijf
farfan
Casciavit
The Demon of Carthage
halamadrid2
juvealbanian
Hapless_Hans
BarcaLearning
RealGunner
Doc
Art Morte
sportsczy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Harmonica
Mr Nick09
rincon
Firenze
Myesyats
S
42 posters

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Official : Antoinne Griezmann's staying at Atletico Madrid  - Page 11 Empty Re: Official : Antoinne Griezmann's staying at Atletico Madrid

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu 14 Jun 2018 - 14:41

This guy who went on French TV saying he wanted the journalist to support him and his friends very much cares about how he is perceived by the casual fans

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Official : Antoinne Griezmann's staying at Atletico Madrid  - Page 11 Empty Re: Official : Antoinne Griezmann's staying at Atletico Madrid

Post by Firenze Thu 14 Jun 2018 - 15:02

"You will be fed up by the comments that say if I leave, if I stay, how much they give me ... But the truth is what I am going to say now." # The Decision of @ antogriezmann , today at 9:15 p.m. ONLY at @ zero .

MELT
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu 14 Jun 2018 - 15:09

Laughing What an utter twat.

At least LeBron was the best player in the sport, Griezmann is nowhere close Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu 14 Jun 2018 - 15:38

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu 14 Jun 2018 - 15:44

Mr Nick09 wrote:This guy who went on French TV saying he wanted the journalist to support him and his friends very much cares about how he is perceived by the casual fans

The French public are his fans since he plays for NT. That and whoever supports his club....
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu 14 Jun 2018 - 15:47

What a fkin attention whore Laughing
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu 14 Jun 2018 - 16:02

I can’t believe this is happening lol
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Thu 14 Jun 2018 - 16:28

Did Griezmann get possessed by a 15 year old attention whore? This dumb *bleep* will make Atleti fans wish he goes and Barca fans hope he doesnt come lol

Last edited by BusterLfc on Thu 14 Jun 2018 - 16:42; edited 2 times in total
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Thu 14 Jun 2018 - 16:32

Scenes when griezmann announces he's leaving but not where to, "stay tuned, in 2 days im posting a video of which club im signing for"
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu 14 Jun 2018 - 19:13

Firenze wrote:

"You will be fed up by the comments that say if I leave, if I stay, how much they give me ... But the truth is what I am going to say now." # The Decision of @ antogriezmann , today at 9:15 p.m. ONLY at @ zero .

MELT
you guys need to read this, the banter gets deeper.

Apparently, the producers of that documentary on Griezmann are RAMOS AND PIQUE through a media company they created together.

rofl can't make this shit up rofl
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu 14 Jun 2018 - 19:33

^ lol

as clownish as this all has been, if he stays at Atleti..even bigger attention whore

odds IMO;
Barca 40%
United 25%
Atleti 25%
Real 10%
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu 14 Jun 2018 - 19:35

Firenze wrote:

odds IMO;
Barca 40%
United 0.25%
Atleti 59.75%
Real 10%

Agreed.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu 14 Jun 2018 - 19:35

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Firenze wrote:

MELT
you guys need to read this, the banter gets deeper.

Apparently, the producers of that documentary on Griezmann are RAMOS AND PIQUE through a media company they created together.

rofl can't make this shit up rofl

According to Hermel, "La decisión" is a 52 min documentary produced by Piqué about about Griezmann's doubts and hesitations when deciding about his future. Rumours about 2 different endings shot.

52 minutes, unreal
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu 14 Jun 2018 - 19:42

That's my source I didn't know u speak French fi.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu 14 Jun 2018 - 19:44

oui

the fact its produced by Pique and Ramos' company makes me sure he's staying in Spain regardless

would have felt more confident if it were Young and Lingard's production company
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu 14 Jun 2018 - 19:48

Firenze wrote:oui

rofl

Liar
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu 14 Jun 2018 - 19:53

Being multilingual is essential for a Mercato Guru.

Well done Firenze.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu 14 Jun 2018 - 19:54

Seriously what a *bleep* rectangular melt this guy is.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu 14 Jun 2018 - 19:55

It's like 2010 LeBron if he was a Marc Gasol level player.
Who wants this.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu 14 Jun 2018 - 19:56

S wrote:
Firenze wrote:oui

rofl

Liar

Tais-toi s'il te plaît mèlt
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu 14 Jun 2018 - 19:57

seriously though, wish we had some knowledgeable Atleti fans around here that could shed some light on Atleti fans POV over this whole thing, seen near universal backlash from other fans
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu 14 Jun 2018 - 20:00

Firenze wrote:seriously though, wish we had some knowledgeable Atleti fans around here that could shed some light on Atleti fans POV over this whole thing, seen near universal backlash from other fans

I'll do you one better, we have @sports that would defend Griezmann even if he spit in his face, handed him an umbrella and told him it was raining

What a time to be a melt

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Thu 14 Jun 2018 - 20:00

Firenze wrote:seriously though, wish we had some knowledgeable Atleti fans around here that could shed some light on Atleti fans POV over this whole thing, seen near universal backlash from other fans

Well, they booed him on the last match of the season, I don't think they'd care much if he left, atletico will be able to bring good replacements with the griezmann money anyway
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu 14 Jun 2018 - 20:18

S wrote:
Firenze wrote:

odds IMO;
Barca 40%
United 0.25%
Atleti 59.75%
Real 10%

Agreed.

I see someone failed arithmetic...
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu 14 Jun 2018 - 20:22

oops

Make it Real 0% then

0.25% to United just to be nice to Frenzy
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu 14 Jun 2018 - 21:22

Melt in french is mèlt. Sigh, that's no fun.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next