Bankz
Warrior
farfan
38 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Ligue 1 17/18 Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Ligue 1 17/18 Thread

Post by Bankz Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:26 am

Lmao, like he did with thesame scrubs in la liga and the CL? This neymar will put up an exhibition anywhere on the planet whether in the cl or the league. Anyway, not to worry, the CL will not be much of a challenge between now and 2 years time.

Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:36 am

The same Ligue 1 scrubs that actually perform in CL while, other than Juve, the Serie ZZZZZZZZ scrubs get blown out nice and early.

Serie ZZZZ fans who still think their league is somehow elite makes me laugh.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:53 am

You think I really cared about those skills in those leagues? I didn't. I cared about his big game performances and he did have them. That's why he's one of my favorite players.

I don't give a crap about his highlight reel moments against French fodder. OMG did you see those 5 star skillz against Somalia and Ikoko?

No. Laughing

Why did Neymar leave Barca?

To be the best in the world.

He has an entire team built around him. Everything goes through Neymar. He plays on a team that has a huge talent advantage over all the other teams in the league. Considering he's going to touch the ball 120 times per game, and pass it around 75 times, which is both more than Messi did under Pep, he's naturally going to have more of those flashy moments.

So he's definitely been put in the conditions to succeed. So yeah, 30G and 25A in LOL1 is the least I expect considering his current situation.

yer 16 year old son and 45 year old french da can get all excited over that, but I'll reserve my fanboy energy until later on when it actually matters.

Because 222M was spent on Nerman winning PSG the CL and that's what I'm interested in. I want to see how he performs in the knockout rounds. Mind you, I don't think he's going to suddenly struggle or anything, but the fact is, his performances post-March will determine his actual level, not dribbles against scrubs in LOL 1.

Those highlights make absolutely no difference to how I rate him. The CL knockout rounds will.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:09 am

@Sports

I don't give a damn about Serie A. Laughing

This may be news to you, but some people only support their club and don't really care how the rest of the league is.

I don't really rate leagues but if I had to La Liga would probably the only league.

Also just out of curiosity what are your thoughts on Serie ZZZZZZZ having a higher goal/game average in each of the past 10 seasons than Ligue 1?
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:00 am

Dont u praise messi/ronaldo when he does it against eibar, zaragoza or getafe in the spanish league with an overwhelmingly talented barca/real? Or Isn't barca/real vastly superior to the rest of the spanish teams? Even more so than psg? Thesame can be said of juventus in the serie A.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:27 am

And so it starts, people taking merit away from nerman because he doesn't play in La Liga

At least we are not in the 2011 forum and I don't have to hear "not proven in ewrupeee" over and over again
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:29 am

No one is taking merit away from Nerman, judt nobody jumping off their seats because of a couple of dribbles against some french farmers
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:40 am

Not to mention Toulouse took 4 points against PSG in their two games last season... and PSG didn't even win the league.

Monaco actually set the league record for most points and goals last season.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:43 am

ES wrote:against some french farmers
Certainly doesn't sound like you're taking merit away from him when you call ligue 1 players that hmm
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:55 am

Damn. What happened to just enjoying football? Posting a nice goal was not about hype or ballon d'ors, it's just fun to watch.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:03 am

sportsczy wrote:The same Ligue 1 scrubs that actually perform in CL while, other than Juve, the Serie ZZZZZZZZ scrubs get blown out nice and early.

Are you crazy?
Juve final, Napoli 1/8
Monaco SF, PSG 1/8

This year Napoli will probably get past Nice. How do Ligue 1 teams perform better in CL? Laughing
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:12 pm

sportsczy wrote:The same Ligue 1 scrubs that actually perform in CL while, other than Juve, the Serie ZZZZZZZZ scrubs get blown out nice and early.  

Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:19 pm

Serie Z champions played 2 CL finals in 3 seasons while QSG are yet to play in a semifinal Laughing
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:40 pm

Valkyrja wrote:

Serie Z champions played 2 CL finals in 3 seasons while QSG are yet to play in a semifinal Laughing

PSG must be the most overrated team in the history of football.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Interman Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:12 pm

PSg is better Team than Juve om Paper. Its the retarded coaches who havent managed to get the best out of their teams. Someome like Mourinho or Simeone would have a field Day in UCL with PSG squad.

Interman
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:18 pm

Interman wrote:PSg is better Team than Juve om Paper. Its the retarded coaches who havent managed to get the best out of their teams. Someome like Mourinho or Simeone would have a field Day in UCL with PSG squad.

I can say that I've probably witnessed the greatest congestion of talent ever when we had Figo-Raul-Ronaldo-Zidane-Beckham but we didn't win shit. There are several factors that determine a great football team. And even then, PSG are not so loaded with talent tbf. They've got a great mid in Verratti but other than that most of them are overhyped. I mean, they still have that loser Thiago Silva as their captain, part of a questionable defensive unit, and an unreliable striker. Afterall, this is the team that lost 6-1 to the worst Barca in a decade + Neymar Laughing
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:14 pm

They're not overhyped.  They were built around Ibra who couldn't perform in big CL moments and that sunk them.  Last year was a transitional year after he left because they had a new coach and needed to revamp the whole system.  Also, they don't have a WC or even top level keeper to help in tough situations.

Not only is Neymar more talented...  he's 100x the big game player Ibra ever was.  So now they have the guy they need to make the difference in big moments.

Not convinced with Emery... but we'll see.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:47 pm

sportsczy wrote:They're not overhyped.  They were built around Ibra who couldn't perform in big CL moments and that sunk them.  Last year was a transitional year after he left because they had a new coach and needed to revamp the whole system.  Also, they don't have a WC or even top level keeper to help in tough situations.

Not only is Neymar more talented...  he's 100x the big game player Ibra ever was.  So now they have the guy they need to make the difference in big moments.

I guess that's why Barca got past the CL QF only once in the 4 years spent there by Neymar and 6 times in a row before he had come.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:50 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
sportsczy wrote:They're not overhyped.  They were built around Ibra who couldn't perform in big CL moments and that sunk them.  Last year was a transitional year after he left because they had a new coach and needed to revamp the whole system.  Also, they don't have a WC or even top level keeper to help in tough situations.

I guess that's why Barca got past the CL QF only once in the 4 years spent there by Neymar and 6 times in a row before he had come.

Yeah because that's not misleading at all.

They don't even beat PSG without Neymar, none of that was his fault.

Shit midfield and Shit coaching are the reasons for Barca's downward curve.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:09 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:

Yeah because that's not misleading at all.

They don't even beat PSG without Neymar, none of that was his fault.

Shit midfield and Shit coaching are the reasons for Barca's downward curve.

Maybe, but what makes a midfield of Verratti and Rabiot so good, or better than Rakitic-Busquets-Iniesta ? Or is Emery that good of a coach that will make them play like world-beaters ?

PSG have 2 world-class footballers in Verratti and Neymar. The rest are a level below, not players aspiring of CL success
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:52 pm

Sports youre in that wrong there mate.

PSG's failings were not down to Ibra's moments there as you yourself defended his records in big games to which in countless times he performed within big CLs moments versus big teams as stating otherwise would be confirmation bias. Those failings came down collectively to either Cavani, or Blanc's stoicism or their goalkeeping in Kevin Krapp or weak fullbacks or individual mistakes as Ibra should be exempt from such blame. Their failures dont represent what is a soaring league, unpredictable project or their excruciatingly annoying fans but down to naturalistic deficiencies and in my very own option some bad luck.

With this new splurge; lets see. And if you are not convinced by Unai now then you will be this season.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:11 pm

He did well in games where they were supposed to win Arqi... but he had a really hard time in the games where they were in trouble and needed him to help them out a jam.  

They needed a transcendent player in those situations and Ibra didn't deliver.  He would either get ejected/suspended or just play average.  It happened against Barca, Chelsea and City.  In fact, the big Chelsea tie that they won, he wasn't even among the best players...  Luiz, Matuidi, Silva and Pastore carried them.

Silva had problems against Barca too so he deserves some of the blame.

Basically, PSG needed its superstars to show up in Silva and Ibra... and they were more absent than not in those big occasions.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:22 pm

In those moments the team in their lack of collective nerve failed and centring it towards the man who created a large chunk of their creativity up front and goals within a sizeable amount of goals, is just iffy as subsequently Luiz, Pastore, to Marquihos to Krapp to Cavani, had their part in their mistakes and despite Blanc's resoundingly successful tenure, his own indecisiveness.

PSG's project despite that hasn't come down to one man in their failings as overall their project has been a superb success as it was always unrealistic to expect them to usurp teams with better equipped blueprints, synergy and the vector set for them.

This clearly is phase 2 and must be given time accordingly as well.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:03 am

MARCA: Lyon's president fears Neymar has won psg the league 1 title..... After 3 games. Laughing
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:05 am

Lyon won't even make top 3.... again. PSG and Monaco have the top 2 spots while OM will get 3rd.

OM about to make a big bid for Diego Costa btw. OM president actually publicly said it lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:10 am

Diego costa will be superb for OM tbh. Sort of like how falcao has been for monaco. Btw, the french league is shapping up to be pretty hot this year. So many things going for them especially on the media/publicity front, which is a very big factor.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next