Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 6 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

+32
Clutch
Art Morte
S
rincon
Luca
Cyborg
VanDeezNuts
Freeza
shadexticos
Perucho21
Hapless_Hans
Bankz
El Kommander
phenom
Zees
farfan
Nivash
FennecFox7
chad4401
Claudio84
The Madrid One
Valkyrja
The Demon of Carthage
Turok_TTZ
sportsczy
titosantill
Doc
Mr Nick09
halamadrid2
futbol_bill
SuperMAG
guest7
36 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 6 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:14 pm

Curious to see who we go for at RB, not sure PSG want to sell meunier, its Aurier they have put on the market

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 6 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Turok_TTZ Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:41 pm

we could just promote though I do understand the need for a reliable backup rb.

But a rb from the academy is surely an upgrade to DaniLOL.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:08 am

If we promote some 18 years old from third division to this world class team and he delivers I will be floored

I stopped believing in santa clause from age 2 months, not happening
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:19 pm

Saint Nicholas is very real Nick. Perhaps you should brush up on your Ancient history studies?

Casemiro was ready when we called upon him before shipping him off to Porto. Morata was more or less the same when we called upon him before shipping him to Juventus.

In order to see someone deliver, one must be given the chance to do so. Given the chance to fail. Many will fail on their first go. But the ones who ace their first trial half the time are worth the trouble.

You would like a backup rb from the market but who is available? The main problem with wanting a rb is the lack of quality fullbacks on the market. The lack of quality is so bad that promoting from the academy would essentially be no different in terms of quality. I don't see a vet worthwhile taking.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:56 pm

The two examples you gave Turok were players who had to play first division football, and prove themselves elsewhere before even being considered a backup player for us.

A 3rd division player is in no way shape or form the level we need until proven otherwise- which they can do by going on loan/buy back option.

For now we just need a back up RB and there are proven options there, or we can just stick it out with Danilo, who say what you will- is at least better than 3rd division football.

PSG have 3 RBs, surely that's at least one availability right there

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:11 pm

Worst comes to worst, we can just stick Nacho at RB or Lucas in emergencies or even Ramos. I can't believe people are pancking over the RB position. It's the least of our concerns. We have plenty players in our defence that came through without any prior first team experience. Hachimi or Tejero won't be different
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:17 pm

I wouldn't say it's freaking out, but consider how often our back line was out with injuries and suspensions last season. There were stretches of pretty rough times last season, now take a player out of that situation- would that be recommended? No.

2 players for each position is the smart and safe thing to do. We have the resources to get a back up RB, what is the purpose of not doing it?

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:42 pm

There is nothing to panic about but I am fairly certain we will sign someone at RB there are names that was already been mentioned like Odriozola and Meunier, our staff is clearly working on it.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:27 am

There is no concern hala. least not from me. as far as I'm concerned, the academy is more than enough. Not exactly feeling Odriozola or Meunier. screams jobber squad.

Would rather go for mario gaspar top kek! or even michel macedo of las palmas... Still jobber squad but that's the problem with the fullback market. nothing but scrubs out there.
You lot say our academy aren't proven or good enough to be backup players for us... well neither is whoever is on the market. what do you say to that? whats the difference between getting a scrub off the market vs an unknown from the academy? Least the unknown has the potential to surprise.

Nacho i should remind y'all is more than enough for the job and he never got loaned out. in truth, I'd rather sign another backup cb and just let nacho handle backing up the rb spot. nacho is fairly good at rb, superior to whoever is on the market.

Pls sports don't bring up bacary sagna that isnt helping.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:50 am

Confident Madrid would find a back up RB suitable for the needs of the season that was not a catastrophe like Danilo. I am actually more "concerned" with Madrid finding a Morata replacement. I know a bunch of you guys do not rate him which is fine but he was really good back up when called upon. Chipped in with a good bit of goals and performances. Did not sulk around like a pleb but was very professional about it.

Unless, of course, Mayoral turns out to be a legit striker we need as back up.

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:16 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:If we promote some 18 years old from third division to this world class team and he delivers I will be floored

I stopped believing in santa clause from age 2 months, not happening

By this logic we will never have homegrown players in the squad anymore. If someone is good enough he is old enough. And it is not a hard job to take Danilo's place tbh.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:16 am

Nick is right... the way our "homegrown" players are succeeding is by going out on either loan or sale with buyback and then returning if they chose success. That's how Carvajal, Asensio and Morata made the club. Nacho is really the only exception here.

It's a sound strategy. We should never promote anyone from the 3rd division into the top team.

We're not Arsenal, the Spurs, Man U or any of the fraud teams that never win anything.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Nivash Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:51 am

When Nacho came into the team, he was never first backup. Advocating for castilla to come in as first back up having never even sniffed top level competition is ludicrous.

By all means let Castilla be part of the team and learn from more senior players, and come be a second choice backup with the option of climbing to first choice or even starter, but it's a disservice to any of them to unnecessarily force them into the level of scrutiny our team gets without allowing them an appropriate developmental cushion.

Nivash
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:06 pm

You are forgetting that Nacho (and Jesé) made the jump from 2A, second level futbol. Asking for a player to jump from 3rd level futbol (and not a very good team in 2B) to probably the best team in world is ridiculous. As it stands now, two are being given a look. I exclude Zidane's son as he is just the practical goalie, his predecessor Jañez is just now going out on loan. Also Tejero is already booked for Castilla but available for callup if needed. that leaves Achraf who is already committed to a loan to Alaves and Majoral. Majoral was on loan last year but regressed badly due to not playing a lot. Having him stay with Madrid is the worst possible option for him as it will completely stun his development. He lost his starting position with U21 team, was 3rd CF on team and looked extremely timid, no confidence at all when he did play. Kid needs to go somewhere to play to correct the path of his development.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:11 pm

The goal is to have a good portion of the team Spanish, not necessarily canteras.

As it stands now, you may see a future team of

Asensio Mbappe Isco

Kroos.         Ceballos
      Llorente

Theo Vallejo Varane Carvajal

DeGea

With Nacho, Kiko, Lucas on bench

Not bad at all and only Llorente, Carvajal and the 3 reserves are canteras of the 10 spaniards listed.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:45 pm

I am all for the one of kind youngster making the jump but I was talking about the current crop of of RBs, they are nothing special. Again I could be wrong, but generally speaking those kids are better off going on a loan to them comeback. Obviously the very best will thrive like Llorente, carvajal, Casemiro although he was a bit older, etc... and then you have exceptions like pre injury Jesé
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:04 pm

The Morata replacement has to be Mbappe- surely, no?

Morata was a clutch player and had enough experience, but with Mbappe obviously the talent and potential is there but the biggest positive is that he can cover all 3 attacking positions.

The problem with Morata is that he wasn't flexible enough so he could only get minutes when Benz was out. This way we have sufficient coverage when Bale or Ronaldo are out as well.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:21 pm

Monaco is playing hard ball with Madrid.... asking 190 mil. Similar to Juve's negotiations with Man U. I assume it will be settled in the 130-150 mil range.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:50 pm

Well either they collect 135 from us now or we get him for half that amount next season when he will have a year left on his deal. If he signs a new deal then it's curtains for him like it was for DDG and Donarumma. We'll just move on to the next big thing. If he wants to come to us so badly he should do more to force a move and don't even start with the whole he doesn't want to sit on the bench bs. Ceballos came despite being offered a red carpet to the line up by Barca and 135 will guarantee a big chunk of minutes.

Though I could understand if any good striker felt insulted of the eventuality of being second choice to Benz, thats a huge slap in the face to anyone
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:40 pm

The Ceballos deal is still a head scratcher for me. Is he going on loan? I haven't heard anything since it was official.

It's either Kovacic or Ceballos for me. I'd rather retain Kovacic in the lineup. Ceballos has maturing to do and doesn't have the experience with the squad that Kova does.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:12 pm

Mbappe is not one to decide based on emotion Bill. I think there's an outside chance he ends up with City tbh.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:38 pm

@deez, like Asensio I think Ceballos believes in his abilities and is ready to fight for a place. If the rumours are true that we will switch to a 442 then having an extra midfielder will not be a problem
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:00 pm

sportsczy wrote:Mbappe is not one to decide based on emotion Bill. I think there's an outside chance he ends up with City tbh.

?? are you confusing me with someone else?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:16 am

Having 6-7 CMs is overkill IMO, we already added Llorente and I think that was a great addition, but now with Ceballos there won't be as much playing time.

One of Kova or Ceballos should go on loan

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:42 am

I think Isco won't play in midfield anymore and should be on the attacking 3 rotation now, plus I still suspect Bale will really be put on the market if we sign Mbappe
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:57 am

The Mbappe rumor is 135 mil euros + bonuses.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next