The Left Back Carousel: Mendy and Theo Hernandez now - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The Left Back Carousel: Mendy and Theo Hernandez now

+8
Perucho21
farfan
halamadrid2
sportsczy
futbol_bill
Doc
McAgger
Mr Nick09
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Left Back Carousel: Mendy and Theo Hernandez now - Page 2 Empty Re: The Left Back Carousel: Mendy and Theo Hernandez now

Post by The Madrid One Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:37 pm

Based on some youtube videos, it can at least be said he's tall, quick, and young, kinda looks Carvajalish in his technical and physical faculties.

The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

The Left Back Carousel: Mendy and Theo Hernandez now - Page 2 Empty Re: The Left Back Carousel: Mendy and Theo Hernandez now

Post by free_cat Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:30 am

futbol_bill wrote:Nick, Marca had a story last week re this.

They say Ricardo Rodriquez (Wolfsburgo) as well as Marco Alonso have been discarded.

They do list the three Spaniards I mentioned earlier. both Aaron and Martin (both at Espanyol) are young and also play on U21 Spanish team. Yuri (Real Sociedad) is 27. Aaron has a 30M price tag and Yuri has a 40M price tag!!!!! Don't know about Martin. Apparently Aaron has had a breakout season and given both he and Martin are on same teams and play same position, I suspect Aaron has overtaken Martin. So My assumption is Martin is off the list.

The only other name on list is Sandro (Juve), and none of the names you have mentioned are there.

I don't believe either of Aaron or Juri would challenge Marcelo and with the price tags given, why would they do that?

Sandro however might be worth discussing!

Aaron is the same person as Martin. Laughing He's name is Aaron Martin!

I've never watched Sidibe.

Theo Hernandez is definitely a great prospect. Atletico might be tempted to sell as they still have the best left back in the league, although Filipe Luis won't last more than 2 seasons. I'd like Barça to sign him, I reckong he'll be better than Alba in 2 years. 24 milion is a still considering the prices of the players nowadays...

Last edited by free_cat on Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:39 am; edited 2 times in total
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:33 am

LMAO rofl

futbol_bill is deceived
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:00 pm

Blame that on Marca. One week they call him Martin and the next Aaron, plus it so happens that there are both an Aaron and a Martin on Spanish youth team!

In any event, I'm happy Nick was right. Besides R. madrid saying they will pay the exit fee, Theo has publically said he wants to go to Real Madrid.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2