Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:51 am

Even Italians still consider Sicilians to be practically Arabs

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Let's talk about Demographics - Page 3 Empty Re: Let's talk about Demographics

Post by Unique Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:57 am

has there ever been a time in human history where everyone just got along. will there ever be a time when all people from all races and religions will live in peace. not a chance in hell.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:33 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Just to expand a little on your squirrel post and my complaint that this is dumbing down.

Squirrels don't have centuries of history of ensalving one another.
I have not yet seen labour camps built by grey squirrels to have red squirrels serve them.
I have not seen squirrels legislate housing policy according to red or grey pelt.

I have not encountered any books or pamphlets, let alone hundreds of years worth of political, scientific discourse, thousands of novels written and speeches delivered, by squirrels regarding the definition and handling of the 'red race' and the 'grey race'.

I'm not aware of cultural phenomenom's as red squirrel adapting the former derogatory term 'reddos' to call their own, while it's not acceptable if grey squirrels use it even if meaning well.

Until squirrels develop such a vast and complicated discoursive history regarding their pelt colours, I'm going to insist that race is a cultural-political concept first and foremost and your squirrel comparison isn't going to cut it.

That's the thing about you racists. It's most of all your insistent ignorance that's offensive.

As a matter of fact the grey invaders, armed with parapoxvirus, have nearly driven the European reds into extinction.

Please don't underestimate red genocide, it's come closer to completion than any human related genocide.
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:30 am

Japan's population to shrink by a third by 2065

The Telegraph wrote:Japan’s population is expected to shrink by nearly a third within 50 years, according to new figures highlighting the nation’s demographic crisis.

The number of people is predicted to tumble from just over 127 million in 2015 to 88 million in 2065, dropping further to 51 million by 2115.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/11/japans-population-shrink-third-2065/

Developed Nations cant survive without Immigration. hmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:31 am

How did i miss this thread lmaooo

When will some people realize that the our absolute ancestors were not Asian or black or brown or white. We've evolved based on our geographical locations in the world as the weather worsened and immigration. (btw oldest humans to have existed were in Africa)

Europeans are white because you live in colder regions of the Earth not because you are entitled to peace and benefits since birth.

The feminism vs Birthrate argument is very very interesting.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:52 am

Betty La Fea wrote:Japan's population to shrink by a third by 2065

The Telegraph wrote:Japan’s population is expected to shrink by nearly a third within 50 years, according to new figures highlighting the nation’s demographic crisis.

The number of people is predicted to tumble from just over 127 million in 2015 to 88 million in 2065, dropping further to 51 million by 2115.

A nation is defined as a people, not a land or set of institutions. Saying the people can't survive without replacing them with other people is illogic.

Other than that yes, developed nations can't reproduce themselves. So yeah they basically fail from a Darwinian perspective. This has happened before, when civilisations have peaked they have then subsequently fallen. No nation has yet learnt how to survive their own success.
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:31 am

DuringTheWar wrote:"There isn't such a thing as white and brown people"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

What is the difference between these two pictures? What categorisation is acceptable if 'white' and 'brown' are invalid?
The 'who are you gonna believe, me or your lying eyes?' strategy to combat racism is the worst strategy.

This is a good time to take the advice in my signature.

The only thing I see is the fact that the lower girl has more melanin in her skin making her darker than the one above.

Why?

Because melanin is formed to absorb UV rays, Where? In countries were temperatures touch 45-50 deg C and have huge amounts of sunshine throughout the year.

Both are usual human beings who function the same way. Its just a difference of one sub pigment in the skin but apparently that was enough for slavery hmm

People see what they want to see. I'd wager the first thought most people had in their mind was the races, This world is going down a shitehole.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:10 pm

Nishankly wrote:
DuringTheWar wrote:"There isn't such a thing as white and brown people"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

What is the difference between these two pictures? What categorisation is acceptable if 'white' and 'brown' are invalid?
The 'who are you gonna believe, me or your lying eyes?' strategy to combat racism is the worst strategy.

This is a good time to take the advice in my signature.

The only thing I see is the fact that the lower girl has more melanin in her skin making her darker than the one above.

Why?

Because melanin is formed to absorb UV rays, Where? In countries were temperatures touch 45-50 deg C and have huge amounts of sunshine throughout the year.

Both are usual human beings who function the same way. Its just a difference of one sub pigment in the skin but apparently that was enough for slavery hmm

People see what they want to see. I'd wager the first thought most people had in their mind was the races, This world is going down a shitehole.
and still is today sadly. you don't see much of it in Europe or America anymore but in some parts of the world its still rife.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:07 am

DuringTheWar wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:Japan's population to shrink by a third by 2065

A nation is defined as a people, not a land or set of institutions. Saying the people can't survive without replacing them with other people is illogic.

Other than that yes, developed nations can't reproduce themselves. So yeah they basically fail from a Darwinian perspective. This has happened before, when civilisations have peaked they have then subsequently fallen. No nation has yet learnt how to survive their own success.

In that sense there are no successful nations left.

Is there any world power were there is a set group of people?

America,Russia,China are all melting pots made up of many different people and cultures

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3