In my history Zidane's Real Madrid is the worst footballing side I've seen - Page 17 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

In my history Zidane's Real Madrid is the worst footballing side I've seen

+29
Mamad
farfan
The Madrid One
El Kommander
Pedram
Claudio84
Thimmy
StrugaRock
Lucifer
Myesyats
Bankz
Turok_TTZ
jibers
Adit
FennecFox7
Casciavit
Mr Nick09
chad4401
futbol_bill
Valkyrja
The Demon of Carthage
SuperMAG
sportsczy
halamadrid2
Winter is Coming
titosantill
Doc
VanDeezNuts
guest7
33 posters

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

In my history Zidane's Real Madrid is the worst footballing side I've seen - Page 17 Empty Re: In my history Zidane's Real Madrid is the worst footballing side I've seen

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:15 pm

This thread like I have been saying for months now is a mockery of all we have achieved.

Can we finally give this thread the axe? I never doubted Zidane for a second. these triumphs... they take time and we will stumble. but patience pays off when everything falls into place.

Glory to Zidane and his tactical acumen, man management, and overall class.

I will not forget this moment for as long as I live.

Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

In my history Zidane's Real Madrid is the worst footballing side I've seen - Page 17 Empty Re: In my history Zidane's Real Madrid is the worst footballing side I've seen

Post by sportsczy Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:31 pm

A PM I sent someone here about Zizou:

He never makes the game about himself... even when he was a player, he always went out of his way to make the team feel important.  He shined as part of an overall team always.

His psychological impact on the players around him both as a player and now a manager is VASTLY underrated.  He has a gift of everyone wanting to be around him and play well for him.... to go along with his insane individual god given talents.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:33 pm

while i still believe that Zidane is coaching the best squad in modern football, i have talked a lot of smack about him. He is doing something right, so i will sit here and eat my crows happily
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:42 pm

you don't have to get fancy with tactics, formations, strategies and all that nonsense that coaches like to pat themselves on the back for, to get your team to win. sometimes, less is more. he's made some mistakes but that's normal. we have our deficiencies but i like how everyone has been given a chance. these two titles came down to using the team well. it feels like everybody on the squad had a hand in it.
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:49 pm

If you guys think it should be done, I can close this thread. albino

Last edited by Jack Daniels on Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:49 pm

It's true, great squad management, but tbf Bale's injury woes also had their say in that.

Zizou is immortal and it's beautiful to have him as our Manager in such historic moments.

About this thread, i think it's great for laughs but maybe it should be closed, meh.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:03 am

Nice avatar lol
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:17 am

In my history Zidane's Real Madrid is the worst footballing side I've seen - Page 17 Pie_01
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:26 am

nah the thread should stay open, acts as a good reminder for some debates we've had
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:06 am

Acts as a good reminder for all the fair weather fans. Just remember who was on the right side of history.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:25 am

Is Zidane already a legendary manager?
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:15 am

what he has done is legendary, especially with the situation he found the team in.

however.....i like for a manager to either leave first or stay a while (achieving more in the process) before i go legendary mode. i find it very difficult when it comes to managerial rankings.

i'll leave it at, what he's done is legendary, considering former madrid managers like hiddink, heynckes, capello, carlo, mourinho, rafa (let's just throw him there for the sake of it) never achieved this....albeit different team, different scenarios etc
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:30 am

Do you all remember when you were flipping out at the beginning of the season? That was pretty hilarious

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:07 am

tbh i'm still flipping out and super shocked we pulled this off. my wife (who knows nothing about football), was just saying to me "i thought you said they get injured too much, they look very energetic out there". i can't explain it, and modric was right this was our best final in comparison to the last 3
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:09 am

vanDEEZ wrote:Do you all remember when you were flipping out at the beginning of the season? That was pretty hilarious

Kek I remember the majority bar me and sports flip flopping faster than a flapjack.

Seeing the earlier posts you can tell who is patient and who is impatient. Football once a season starts is ever changing. The variables come into play. Twists and turns, ups and downs.

Not everything will go exactly as planned. just ask Juventus. Ask Barcelona. Ask Bayern.

Zidane deserves credit for making sure everything falls into place with little room for error. We had our own hiccups but the difference between us and the opposition is we made sure our hiccups in battle​ didn't ultimately cost us the war.

Summer will be interesting to observe.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:30 am

Please Vandeez, flipping out is normal fan culture. I'm not gonna rock on anyone for doing that. I would, however, read this thread from start to finish just to savour the ending.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:01 am

Anyway it amazes me how criticised benzema is but the midfield and striking partner are always blameless, everybody taking shots and cr is turning over the ball repeatedly, than play a simple through pass to benzema, who making well time run behind defenders laughable how you jokers argue this.

Shame all the running dragging defenders, holding up the ball and linking up play gets nothing, 3-1up he is still waiting for a shot, yet he is treated like an idiot , by the media and the fans to throw criticism at for sake of it, 77 mins no word about how benzema who is clearly open is being ignored, but gets criticised for not scoring as soon as the game ends lol.

Benzema got so desperate he took on 3 defenders destroyed them try to play a little give and go with Marcelo, Marcelo passed to cr anyway, guy had to settle for a block shot right before he got subbed and he is supposed to be the CF, its disgusting watching isco demanding benzema pass to him then decides to hog the ball instead of passing to an open benzema right beside him, no one noticed that little sequence either right? You guys never see anything anyways dumb question.

How about your god higuain? whole team behind him as leading man, did a grand total of nothing, manzu goal was all him, so tell me all that fancy rubbish to describe him, hunger, killer instinct, pure scorer, courage, alpha rofl, massive choker who is a beast against anything that subpar, benzema stopped higuain from being a Madrid is finally dead, no glossing over this one next season.

you guys are clueless about cf play sit down already.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:28 am

umm benzema didn't have an amazing season, quit it. ofcourse nobody will blame cristiano he was magnificent in the knockout stages. 1 move, albeit a very brilliant one, against atletico in the semis doesn't automatically mean benzema was magnificent this season. quit it already, and just enjoy the win like the rest of us. dang, someone would thing benzema was out first second third or fourth best player this year the way you go on about it
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:29 am

Yes we should keep this thread just for laughs. Especially the previous post, that one is legendary
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:44 pm

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/luka-modric-reveals-zinedine-zidanes-10570529
Luka Modric wrote:"Juventus' defence is great when it comes to crosses, but not so on low return passes. That is what we worked on and that is how we scored three of our goals in the final. Congratulations to the coach for that detail, which was the key in the final."

For your information, two of our goals were from low crosses and the other ones were a long shot and a cross.

Further proving my testamente that Zidane is a good tactician but a average man manager. Man managing is easy when you're winning, but really at times this team loses concentration easily and starts games horribly. Also some members in this team felt ostracized. I'm not satisfied with his man managing but he is young, and will likely improve.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:54 pm

guest7 wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/luka-modric-reveals-zinedine-zidanes-10570529
Luka Modric wrote:"Juventus' defence is great when it comes to crosses, but not so on low return passes. That is what we worked on and that is how we scored three of our goals in the final. Congratulations to the coach for that detail, which was the key in the final."

For your information, two of our goals were from low crosses and the other ones were a long shot and a cross.

Further proving my testamente that Zidane is a good tactician but a average man manager. Man managing is easy when you're winning, but really at times this team loses concentration easily and starts games horribly. Also some members in this team felt ostracized. I'm not satisfied with his man managing but he is young, and will likely improve.

guest7 wrote:Never have I been so dissapointed at a Madrid side. Seriously, a non-kneejerk thread imo. Zidane is the most boring coach we've had in a long time. Even Ancelotti and Mourinho played better football (for all the shit Mourinho gets, he played some amazing counter attacking football)

Our shit strategy is to cross balls and to hope that something happens, which is boring and shitty. Our midfield struggles every time, we look really sloppy and our midfield can not connect with our offense despite having the best midfield in the world. (in my humble opinion, our midfield isn't really lacking anything but proper coaching) We mostly score by headers and set pieces, rather than open field goals.

And his subs... man his subs... I don't think I need to explain myself.

We have issues with our defense, we let by some stupid goals, we could definitely improve in the defense area. We make plenty mistakes here.

But to be fair, his motivating seems top notch and it's not that he doesn't seem good (his winning ratio speaks for itself) I just don't think he is suited for Madrid. EPL seems to be his place

what?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:57 pm

i know i know, i read it too but i changed my mind as the season went on. we've only had him for one season and a half, maybe i judged him too early. but players like modric looked unmotivated for less important matches in the season, we had some injuries (signs of not taking care of your body) and players like James showed clear dislike for Zidane.

He definitely didn't have a perfect man managing season

guest7 wrote:He is not lacking tactically but rather sucks at man managing coupled with no real experience so he makes some poor decisions at times

read this at page 15

i actually rate his crossing tactics alot more now lol. seems like the rest of football is following the trend imo
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:50 pm

Zidane has one less trophy than VDB, if we win the Super Cup he'll have equalled Bosque in less time

Would people consider him superior to Del Bosque?
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:59 pm

Oh and speaking of progress, can I just say how impressed I've been with Zidane in his time with us. He started off parking the bus and winning with individual quality goals. He changed the roles of our FBs and midfielders and now we have started to reap the rewards. Which DM in the world scores as much as Casemiro? He completely changed his role in the team and helped him improve his passing. Kroos plays almost like a LB, picking the ball up from deep and playmaking, even with a dysfunctional attack we've managed to get by, playing eye pleasing football no less. He has now added Isco to the mix and we have started to control the midfield with this dynamic midfield

He deserves alot of credit, I know people will say "but he's coaching a stacked team" but the small details he has changed/tweaked has been the catalyst for us winning back to back CLs. Now if he can improve our defence and break up the BBC, he will be my favourite Madrid manager. People underrate the very little drama there has been around our club in his time here and it's largely due to him so kudos to him for that
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:46 pm

Could you imagine anyone creating drama under Zidane? Forget Flo being on his side... all the media and the past legends love him to.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:47 pm

It would be difficult for most players not on Ronaldo/Messi level to have an ego trip with Zidane. Like, how does that work? What can you say to him to make one feel or look superior? And who would actually have your back on this trip? Fans love him, media likes him for now, Flo likes him, past legends like him including Raul and the now deceased Don Alfredo.

Seriously, James tried and was quietly ostracized.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next