In my history Zidane's Real Madrid is the worst footballing side I've seen - Page 10 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

In my history Zidane's Real Madrid is the worst footballing side I've seen

+29
Mamad
farfan
The Madrid One
El Kommander
Pedram
Claudio84
Thimmy
StrugaRock
Lucifer
Myesyats
Bankz
Turok_TTZ
jibers
Adit
FennecFox7
Casciavit
Mr Nick09
chad4401
futbol_bill
Valkyrja
The Demon of Carthage
SuperMAG
sportsczy
halamadrid2
Winter is Coming
titosantill
Doc
VanDeezNuts
guest7
33 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

In my history Zidane's Real Madrid is the worst footballing side I've seen - Page 10 Empty Re: In my history Zidane's Real Madrid is the worst footballing side I've seen

Post by titosantill Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:10 pm

i do not particularly like how a real madrid thread is filled with so many guardiola references

titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

In my history Zidane's Real Madrid is the worst footballing side I've seen - Page 10 Empty Re: In my history Zidane's Real Madrid is the worst footballing side I've seen

Post by Thimmy Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:28 pm

titosantill wrote:i do not particularly like how a real madrid thread is filled with so many guardiola references

I'll add another one. Bald A-hole.

Come at me, bro Afro
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:15 pm

lol i do however welcome negative guardiola references. (nothing extreme though, like when one fan was talking stuff about bombs and nonsense like that)

my point is, the rivals have their lane, we have ours. nothing wrong with giving credit and all, but the staunch support for him or his systems on a madrid thread is weird to me
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:51 pm

A lot of people respect him for what he accomplished with Barcelona, and I think some Real Madrid fans appreciated the coherent, possession-based football that his Barcelona side used to play. Real Madrid have not had the luxury of possessing both a relatively humble and talented coach and a consistent starting XI over a longer period of time. I believe some of the admiration stems from the fact that he managed to maintain a strong core of players for so many years and make them play, not only attractive, coherent football, but also a successful and stable team.

As much as I hate to admit it, what he achieved with Barcelona can be only be envied by Real Madrid supporters. Because even if you take the trophies away, his tenure at the club symbolizes everything that Real Madrid seem to be incapable of achieving. At least, under Flo Perez' presidency. One could argue that the academy players at his disposal peaked around the same time, but he's the one who kept them all together and got the best out of them. This is where my appraisal of Baldy ends Afro
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:37 pm

424 Laughing

Inbefore zidanepologists to lecture your about how it's better to finish second.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:51 pm

Yeah, Zidane's selection was hilarious. Can't actually find any real positive in that one.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:44 am

I don't mean to defend Zidane in the slightest, but there are a lot of quality teams in 2nd place: PSG, City, Bayern, Leverkusen, Juve.

It's not the end of the world.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:00 pm

I knew Zidane had a plan he wants us to avoid some of those European juggernauts, YES!

Zizou you beauty
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:02 pm

Some stats:

Morata is now our top scorer in all competitions this season. 2 goals in the Copa, 2 goals in the CL and 4 goals in LL. Kroos is our top assister in all competitions this season with 6 assists.

I am abit bored so have looked at our form this season and compared against this stage under Rafa and Carlo (his most successful)

Round 11 stats ZZ vs Rafa vs Carlo

Carlo: 9 wins and 2 losses
Rafa: 7 wins, 3 draws and 1 loss
ZZ: 8 wins and 3 draws

Significant opponents:

Carlo: Villarreal away (Win), LaRal away (Loss), Atleti at home (Loss), Barca at home (Win), Bilbao at home (Win)

Rafa: Bilbao away (win), Celta away (win), Atleti away (draw), Sevilla away (Loss)

ZZ: Villarreal at home (draw), Bilbao at home (Win), LaReal away (win), Celta at home (win), Las Palmas away (draw)

Rafa definitely coming out with the short end of the stick. Some of the draws against relegation teams did not help his reputation. Bar the Sevilla loss, this wasn't actually a bad run. It's what happened when we played Barca that lost him all his support btw. He was fine at this stage

Goals scored by this matchday:

Carlo: 42 goals
Rafa: 26 goals
Zidane: 30 goals

Goals conceded:

Carlo: 11 goals
Rafa: 7 goals
ZZ: 10 goals

To jog people's memories significant states of players in our team:

Carlo: World cup just before season started

Benzema in poor form, James and Isco in forms of their lives, Bale and Ronaldo injured

Rafa: No international competition bar Copa Ameria

Benzema in scintillating form, Bale in very good form, Ronaldo in poor form. Some off pitch drama between games with James, Isco and Ronaldo

ZZ: Euro and Copa America in the summer

Casemiro injury, Ramos injury, Modric injury, Navas injury, Pepe injury, Benzema in poor form, Ronaldo in poor form, Bale in excellent form

Lol poor Zizou. He has faced numerous obstacles yet he has kept us undefeared though he has yet to play our rivals.

---------------------------------------------------

If we win against Atleti and draw vs Barca would you consider this run of games better than that of Carlo or worse hmm
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:29 am

Whats wrong with CR? 7 goals with Portugal but can't translate it over with his club
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:10 pm

well, Portugal last 3 qualifiers game were vs Latvia, Faroe Islands, and Andorra. All due respect, those teams would barely survive La lida Adelante, if at all.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudio84 Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:16 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:well, Portugal last 3 qualifiers game were vs Latvia, Faroe Islands, and Andorra. All due respect, those teams would barely survive La lida Adelante, if at all.

True, but you have to consider we played against Legia and he didn't have any chance, i don't think Legia is more superior than those teams you mention

Claudio84
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:20 pm

Laughing all rubbish in this no bump this week? shit coach, shit team and shit football, but merely shit fans imo
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:30 pm

This is the first time we have beat Atleti in the league since 2013. We better no throw this away now by getting manitad by Barca
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:17 pm

Top of the league, most goals scored, second fewest goals conceded. Multiple key injuries and we are still able to pull out a huge result against our rival and there are still complaints.

Can we just enjoy it for the time being? When we hit a small dip of form you guys can act as if the world is ending then, deal?

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:07 pm

ZZ just equalled Carlo's record number of games without a loss. 4 more games and he will have beat Pep's record with Barca. Our next 4 games:

-Leonesa (H)
-Barca (A)
Dortmund (H)
-Depor (A)

Don't think we will lose against Dortmund. Barca is a possibility but depending on tomorrow's result we should go for a draw if we are 7 points clear by the end of it.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:22 pm

Need the statisticians of GL to confirm but apparently Zidane has the highest winning percentage with respect to games in La Liga history. Think it is 81% or around those parts.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:29 pm

Wouldn't surprise me tbh. He has made our team pretty hard to beat. Now with Casemiro back it'll be even harder
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:02 pm

We've all (well almost all) have had our fun in this thread and if you have noticed the main reason we were poking fun, has virtually left the forum.

However if Zidane takes the clasico convincingly, it will be time to close this thread! scratch
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:28 pm

hmm 35 games and counting
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:44 pm

Hala, make no mistake, the unbeaten run will sooner or later come to an end. What matters the most is trophies. That's the only thing people will remember. That's the only thing that matters.

I'm happy for him to have broken the club's record of going 35 games without tasting defeat, it's certainly something to be proud of. But if he doesn't win trophies, that record would mean nothing.

So let's hope we win.

The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:02 pm

We might go on a losing streak after the useless cwc or we might not but one thing is forsure the fight of this team is beautiful to see, we will never go down without a fight.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:03 pm

How about just celebrating records that clearly stand for themselves and without qualification.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:34 pm

ZZ 2 games away from beating Enrique's unbeaten record with Barca.

Granada and Sevilla are the 2 teams standing in the way of that record. Have a feeling Sevilla is where our run will stop. Hopefully not though
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:46 pm

I don't care about the record, but I do care about beating Sevilla. They are a very strong team, and these are the games that win you the title.

Our guys better not drop points over there. Enrique's Barça sure didn't.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:04 pm

Why don't you care about the record? A Madrid manager is putting himself in the record books and you don't care? It's not worthy of notice by Real Madrid fans?
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next