UEFA Champions League Final: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid - Page 4 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

UEFA Champions League Final: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid

+66
BarcaLearning
Nivash
El blanco de Oriente
Zees
terrance511
dronte
Jack Daniels
Pedram
Doc
jontsu
Kebab
phenom
VivaStPauli
Bankz
Freeza
ronalessi
eelir
danyjr
RED
Glory
urbaNRoots
matpol
titosantill
futbol_bill
Mr_Puyol
Donuts
rincon
Thimmy
Neutropin
LeBéninois
Hapless_Hans
S
Firenze
Kaladin
RealGunner
guest_07
Based Bonera
Unique
chad4401
futbol
sportsczy
Winter is Coming
farfan
Great Leader Sprucenuce
shadexticos
ExtremistEnigma
halamadrid2
Myesyats
Adit
McAgger
Ibrahimovic10
Lord Awesome
breva
Tomwin Lannister
zizzle
Kick
BORUSSIA!!
Perucho21
LeSwagg James
windkick
The Demon of Carthage
Turok_TTZ
LeVersacci
Valkyrja
CBarca
M99
70 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Who will wins?

UEFA Champions League Final: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid - Page 4 Vote_lcap40%UEFA Champions League Final: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid - Page 4 Voting_bar 40% 
[ 19 ]
UEFA Champions League Final: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid - Page 4 Vote_lcap60%UEFA Champions League Final: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid - Page 4 Voting_bar 60% 
[ 29 ]

Total Votes : 48

Poll closed

UEFA Champions League Final: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid - Page 4 Empty Re: UEFA Champions League Final: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid

Post by breva Sat May 28, 2016 12:29 am

I voted Atletico because there will an English referee who will probably allow EPL style play. I'm starting to wonder if all the discussion about this in the European sports media will cause him to overcompensate and call a tight game.

breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

UEFA Champions League Final: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid - Page 4 Empty Re: UEFA Champions League Final: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid

Post by Neutropin Sat May 28, 2016 12:36 am

breva wrote:I voted Atletico because there will an English referee who will probably allow EPL style play. I'm starting to wonder if all the discussion about this in the European sports media will cause him to overcompensate and call a tight game.

the refs in the epl are terrible, they let players get away with murder leading to totally barbaric football.

I have made my mind up. I want Real to win this one really badly. I hate the way Atletico play and whoever said that it would be torture watching teams trying to emulate that for season to come
Neutropin
Neutropin
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat May 28, 2016 1:19 am

shadexticos wrote:For the sake of the beauty of our beloved game, we should hope a team whose foundation is built primarily on defense does not win. People are already praising their style of play and if it succeeds, that will be a victory for conservatism over boldness and creativity.
For the sake of clarification, when i say creativity, I am referring to Bayern and Barcelona not Real Madrid.

Imagine a league with about 14-15 teams trying to copy the atletico Model, imagine having to endure that sort of football for 9 months! that's as bad as a bullet to the head; i'd probably switch to rugby.

people be talking about Griezmann and Torres like the attackers in Madrid are inferior to them.

Trust me, head to head record does not matter this time around. Ancelotti was a hard head, he was too dogmatic with his tactics. All the times he played against atletico, he played with the same tactics.

Since Zidane took over, he has not made the same mistake twice, except for mistakes that we do not have the personnel to fix them.

This right here is one of the main reasons why people hate on Pep.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sat May 28, 2016 1:53 am

people hate on pep because of what some nobody says or has an opinion on how people play?
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sat May 28, 2016 3:00 am

Because nobodies repeat the same shit he says
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat May 28, 2016 4:07 am

Neutropin wrote:I have made my mind up. I want Real to win this one really badly. I hate the way Atletico play and whoever said that it would be torture watching teams trying to emulate that for season to come

UEFA Champions League Final: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid - Page 4 3107-26
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Puyol Sat May 28, 2016 6:37 am

You think Simone and his goons forgot about the last time?this is gonna be a bloodbath 4-1 ATM
"I wear black to express my rage"
         - D.Simeone

http://a.fssta.com/content/dam/fsdigital/fscom/Soccer/images/2016/04/27/042716%20SOCCER%20Atletico%20Madrid%20Diego%20Simeone%20PI%20JW.vadapt.664.high.30.jpg
Mr_Puyol
Mr_Puyol
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat May 28, 2016 8:41 am

Can't wait ffs. So hyped :bow:

Hala Madrid
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat May 28, 2016 11:42 am

Time to see what our guys are made of. They have a golden opportunity to win the second CL in three years, which would be a massive achievement, or be content with being a CL finalist. Either way, I'm proud of them. Still, I want to win, cause reaching the final isn't enough for me.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat May 28, 2016 1:23 pm

I have people coming round my house for a BBQ so I will miss the game. Sad
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat May 28, 2016 2:51 pm

Atleti 0-0-11 formation!!!!

http://www.goal.com/en/news/3947/cartoon-of-the-day/2016/05/28/22992572/cartoon-of-the-day-may?ICID=HP_BN_10
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sat May 28, 2016 3:36 pm

the talk of teams emulating atleti should not be an issue. my guess is that more teams on average play defensively, since they may not have the talent to play what people consider "beautiful" football. that's not going to change. its a copy cat sport, yes, but from time immemorial plenty of teams have been very defensive....atleti winning won't see teams decide to sign 4 defensive midfielders or  have their attacking mids play defensive minded positions.

and the teams that will do that are teams that already have that mindset. saying "we want to buy all these attack minded players to play "stylish" football" (something which rich clubs can do), is very different from saying "let's sign a bunch of defensive mids, or let's get sam allardyce to coach us so we can grind out results" (i don't see the wealthy sides doing this, even the talk of mourinho being a defensive coach is highly exaggerated). btw copying atleti isn't necessarily the easiest thing to do. a lot of teams from time have played defensively, yet they don't all get the results simeone gets
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sat May 28, 2016 3:40 pm

It's been a long time coming and quite frankly I didn't think ill see it in my lifetime

They have shown that you don't need the riches to make a great team, but instead all you need is guts and patience

I want to take this time to fully congratulate Atletico de Madrid on winning the champions league. It's a fantastic achievement for them.
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Sat May 28, 2016 5:00 pm

My prediction for the Final: Real Madrid - Atlético Madrid 2-1.
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat May 28, 2016 5:48 pm

This should be an awesome game. Same league finals are lame in comparison but the CL final is always awesome.

Ateltico has been playing in a much better way than "just defense" lately, their CL games have been amazing. Madrid is Madrid and they pull a top challenge as always. That said this is easily the toughest test they've had this season.

Ateltico 2-1 if Madrid get an early goal. If not then Ateltico 2-0.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat May 28, 2016 5:50 pm

Hala Madrid !!

Cristiano's night tonight

The GOAT CL club is going deliver again !! Undecima here we come Molenation
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat May 28, 2016 5:53 pm

Barca at the Camp Nou was tougher....
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat May 28, 2016 5:54 pm

No it wasn't
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat May 28, 2016 6:01 pm

Hala Madrid, have to root for our Spanish counterparts Molenation
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat May 28, 2016 6:01 pm

https://twitter.com/JOE_co_uk/status/736573077337702400?s=09

Dead
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat May 28, 2016 6:04 pm

If Atleti were able to beat both Barca and Bayern then they should be able to comfortably bin these posers too. I will be surprised if they lose today honestly.

Go Simeone. Go boys. Griezmann can come to play for his boyhood club after achieving everything he can with Atleti. Proud :coffee:

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat May 28, 2016 6:24 pm

rofl Bale's face when Ronaldo repeats "Balon d'or". My sides rofl
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat May 28, 2016 6:31 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:rofl Bale's face when Ronaldo repeats "Balon d'or". My sides rofl

UEFA Champions League Final: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid - Page 4 1400963175097_lc_galleryImage_Real_s_Gareth_Bale_gestur
Bale wrote:No!

UEFA Champions League Final: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid - Page 4 24A5EEC000000578-0-image-a-1_1421137747202
Cristiano wrote:Siiiii!
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat May 28, 2016 6:48 pm

Kovacic not even in Madrid's squad tonight

Unreal treatment
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat May 28, 2016 6:51 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:https://twitter.com/JOE_co_uk/status/736573077337702400?s=09

Dead

DEAD

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat May 28, 2016 6:57 pm

@ES, not really, Kovacic has been alittle bit too undisciplined this season. He is an exciting prospect but for a coach who has been forced to win every single game he has coached, a raw player like Kovacic will find it hard to be picked. Need I remind you of what he did against Valencia and Las Palmas.

Savic starting instead of Jimenez. Good choice from Atleti's POV, Jimenez found it hard to cope against Bayern.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next