UEFA Champions League Final: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid - Page 10 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

UEFA Champions League Final: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid

+66
BarcaLearning
Nivash
El blanco de Oriente
Zees
terrance511
dronte
Jack Daniels
Pedram
Doc
jontsu
Kebab
phenom
VivaStPauli
Bankz
Freeza
ronalessi
eelir
danyjr
RED
Glory
urbaNRoots
matpol
titosantill
futbol_bill
Mr_Puyol
Donuts
rincon
Thimmy
Neutropin
LeBéninois
Hapless_Hans
S
Firenze
Kaladin
RealGunner
guest_07
Based Bonera
Unique
chad4401
futbol
sportsczy
Winter is Coming
farfan
Great Leader Sprucenuce
shadexticos
ExtremistEnigma
halamadrid2
Myesyats
Adit
McAgger
Ibrahimovic10
Lord Awesome
breva
Tomwin Lannister
zizzle
Kick
BORUSSIA!!
Perucho21
LeSwagg James
windkick
The Demon of Carthage
Turok_TTZ
LeVersacci
Valkyrja
CBarca
M99
70 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Who will wins?

UEFA Champions League Final: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid - Page 10 Vote_lcap40%UEFA Champions League Final: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid - Page 10 Voting_bar 40% 
[ 19 ]
UEFA Champions League Final: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid - Page 10 Vote_lcap60%UEFA Champions League Final: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid - Page 10 Voting_bar 60% 
[ 29 ]

Total Votes : 48

Poll closed

UEFA Champions League Final: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid - Page 10 Empty Re: UEFA Champions League Final: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid

Post by Freeza Sat May 28, 2016 11:24 pm

Based Bonera wrote:What a shit CL this season. Atletico vs Barca was the only matchup worth watching.

That's how all games are when you're not emotionally invested imo.

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

UEFA Champions League Final: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid - Page 10 Empty Re: UEFA Champions League Final: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid

Post by Pedram Sat May 28, 2016 11:25 pm

Adit wrote:Now Barca can put a mirror infront of their trophy cabinet and still won't count as much European cups as Madrid

Dead. rofl
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sat May 28, 2016 11:27 pm

Just in 2014 Real shouldve put the game away in regular time. So many missed chances.

No doubt the best one. I guess they can go ahead and still petition for those CL titles to be removed, we'd still have more Proud
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat May 28, 2016 11:27 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Oblak is 0/18 in the last 3 penalty shootuts. Good GK but seriously needs working on penalties.

Atleti should get a back up who is amazing at pens and sub Oblak out at 120minutes.

He's not gonna improve at pens if he's this shit.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Sat May 28, 2016 11:31 pm

Thimmy wrote:C. Ronaldo shouldn't have played. Can't remember the last time he looked this tired, disinterested and anonymous throughout an entire match. His penalty was well taken, psychologically speaking, but he contributed with extremely little, overall.

Holy shit! the sig is back!

way better feeling than the CL win definitely.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sat May 28, 2016 11:33 pm

Incredible heart by Atletico. Not that great of a game but tense the whole time. Where I watched it we had some serious laughter, AM and RM fans as well, on Pepe's ridiculous play acting twice Very Happy funniest moments of the match.

Oblak pretty much kept Atletico in the CL against Bayern, but his penalty "saves" were ridiculous. I've never seen such a bad goalkeeper on penalties on this level.

And on the topic of Ronaldo, ridiculous, the most pathetic football player ever I have to say. Disappears and fails the whole match, delivers the last penalty and celebrates himself like he is a god or just won the whole match for RM.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Sat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
jontsu wrote:This is hilarious.
But nonetheless this just proves how you don't have to beat the favorites and best contenders to win this title, imo in same category with Chelsea's 2012

Thank you. Didn't Atletico beat you and Goatiola's Buyern ?
Chelsea also beat them that year with torres scoring the final goal of the game lmao.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat May 28, 2016 11:35 pm

dronte wrote:Incredible heart by Atletico. Not that great of a game but tense the whole time. Where I watched it we had some serious laughter, AM and RM fans as well, on Pepe's ridiculous play acting twice Very Happy funniest moments of the match.

Oblak pretty much kept Atletico in the CL against Bayern, but his penalty "saves" were ridiculous. I've never seen such a bad goalkeeper on penalties on this level.

And on the topic of Ronaldo, ridiculous, the most pathetic football player ever I have to say. Disappears and fails the whole match, delivers the last penalty and celebrates himself like he is a god or just won the whole match for RM.

Maybe it's because his kick literally won us the game Laughing
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by jontsu Sat May 28, 2016 11:39 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
But nonetheless this just proves how you don't have to beat the favorites and best contenders to win this title, imo in same category with Chelsea's 2012

I think you misread there buddy Very Happy There was nothing wrong losing to Atletico as they were simply better. Im positive Real wouldn't have been in the finals if they had ATM's draw, both FCB's before finals.
jontsu
jontsu
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Sat May 28, 2016 11:41 pm

This win seems boring even for Madrid fans. nobody amazed. they just won a metal and will be forgotten in 3 days.
when barca wins they win hearts too. this is what called a victory
Kebab
Kebab
Cant go to the last pages in mobile version. There is no page numbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat May 28, 2016 11:41 pm

jontsu wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:

I think you misread there buddy Very Happy There was nothing wrong losing to Atletico as they were simply better. Im positive Real wouldn't have been in the finals if they had ATM's draw, both FCB's before finals.

Tbh, the last times we came up against them, we beat Barca 3-1 in their own ground, one man down, and manita'd Goatiola's Buyern in a 2-leg CL SF
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat May 28, 2016 11:42 pm

Kebab wrote:This win seems boring even for Madrid fans. nobody amazed. they just won a metal and will be forgotten in 3 days.

We don't need to win hearts brah. Prefer the hate and butthurt rofl
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Sat May 28, 2016 11:44 pm

who's the best contenders ?

decides by? barca fans?

terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jontsu Sat May 28, 2016 11:46 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
jontsu wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:

Tbh, the last times we came up against them, we beat Barca 3-1 in their own ground, one man down, and manita'd Goatiola's Buyern in a 2-leg CL SF

Lol last time doesn't mean shit in football. 4-0 in Bernabeu and then Barca lose was it 2-1 in their own playground, all i was saying it would have been very unlikely for Madrid to get past both FCB's and then still to win the final.
jontsu
jontsu
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat May 28, 2016 11:48 pm

jontsu wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:
jontsu wrote:

Lol last time doesn't mean shit in football. 4-0 in Bernabeu and then Barca lose was it 2-1 in their own playground, all i was saying it would have been very unlikely for Madrid to get past both FCB's and then still to win the final.

2-1 was on the scoresheet. Bale also had a legit goal disallowed. Now you can start crying again
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat May 28, 2016 11:49 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
Kebab wrote:This win seems boring even for Madrid fans. nobody amazed. they just won a metal and will be forgotten in 3 days.

We don't need to win hearts brah. Prefer the hate and butthurt rofl

Win hearts rofl

rofl
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Sat May 28, 2016 11:49 pm

dronte wrote:Incredible heart by Atletico. Not that great of a game but tense the whole time. Where I watched it we had some serious laughter, AM and RM fans as well, on Pepe's ridiculous play acting twice Very Happy funniest moments of the match.

We all know he has a big ego but are you serious right now, do you expect any player in the world to not celebrate like crazy after scoring the final penalty to win the champions league? remove those biased goggles and take a look at how ridiculous the statement you're trying to make is.

jontsu wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:

Have fun counting eggs that'll never hatch
UEFA Champions League Final: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid - Page 10 Leonaro-DiCaprio-Zoom-in-and-Nod-while-smoking-Django-Unchained
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sat May 28, 2016 11:52 pm

I don't why people bring up the "If x met y" or "x beat y the last time they met" argument, it's pointless.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun May 29, 2016 12:02 am

The only good thing I see in this is that that clown Zidane will be coaching Madrid next season and he'll be humiliating himself big time. Guy must be pinching himself that he won the trophy that many better managers before him failed to win with better Madrid teams Laughing
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun May 29, 2016 12:04 am

danyjr wrote:The only good thing I see in this is that that clown Zidane will be coaching Madrid next season and he'll be humiliating himself big time. Guy must be pinching himself that he won the trophy that many better managers before him failed to win with better Madrid teams Laughing

rofl These guys
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun May 29, 2016 12:05 am

Watch dat clown Zidane be the first manager to retain the CL crown. Laughing
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun May 29, 2016 12:06 am

quit the "poetry" class, lol "win hearts", we'll enjoy this the whole summer. i like how when madrid wins it becomes a piece of tin.
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El blanco de Oriente Sun May 29, 2016 12:07 am

Aah.. I love the smell of a good butthurt in the morning.
El blanco de Oriente
El blanco de Oriente
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by El blanco de Oriente Sun May 29, 2016 12:08 am

Also Harmonica crying like a little blitch!
El blanco de Oriente
El blanco de Oriente
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by jontsu Sun May 29, 2016 12:09 am

Valkyrja wrote:
jontsu wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:

2-1 was on the scoresheet. Bale also had a legit goal disallowed. Now you can start crying again

Lol, tbh i thought i would be more moody if Real won, especially if they had totally buttraped Atletico, but after seeing this game (im surprised) that im quite opposite of that, this is actually more hilarious to me, because i cant get my head around but thinking their route to final, the performance they put and all the events of this game, so many pieces went together for Madrid today.
And yes you're right pretty sure half of the world were against Real and half of them are crying, im pretty serious person, i don't laugh nor cry easily. But not that serious that i'd take football too seriously.
jontsu
jontsu
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun May 29, 2016 12:09 am

Many better managers like the much criticized Mourinho, the dud that was Rafa & the much criticized Pellegrini? Or the flurry of no names that managed Madrid in the past post Don Vicente?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next