SuperMAG
sportsczy
Doc
Valkyrja
Mr Nick09
21 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

PSG want Toni Kroos - RMC sport - Page 2 Empty Re: PSG want Toni Kroos - RMC sport

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:04 pm

Later. Don't have the time now. Just wanted to troll now.
Punishment is deserved. Thumbs up

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

PSG want Toni Kroos - RMC sport - Page 2 Empty Re: PSG want Toni Kroos - RMC sport

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:16 pm

And somehow this becomes about Ronaldo again. Kroos not having the speed to track markers and being a naturally more attack minded player is all because of Ronaldo. Blame game on him is ridiculous now. He's still a key player of ours.

I really want Ronaldo to go now, so the blame is shifted on someone else again. Do you really think selling him will magically fix Marcelo's non existent defense, our poor midfield play?
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:41 pm

I'm against it. If we at going to stick with the 433 and zidane then we actually need good central midfielders and Kroos is one of the finest players in that position.

We should be actually shipping out James or Isco long before we even start thinking about selling Kroos who actually has a role to play in this team.

We sell him and buy who? Are we getting Verrati in exchange or something? If not it absolutely doesn't make sense to sell him, especially when we are due a transfer ban.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:42 pm

Don't agree with Nick on the Kroos being a good DM for PSG thing tbh.

I don't think he'd be a good DM anywhere, he just isn't a DM and why Madrid try to play him there is just an indictment on the management involved tbh.

That aside with players like Matuidi and Di Maria they might be able to hide the fact he's not a good DM i suppose.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:46 pm

@tito the direction the team needs to go in is 4-3-3, tbh isco as an AM was meh, so bringing back the 4-2-3-1 just for isco/james is a distraction, get 1 more cdm and b2b, their is enough variety to switch things up in midfield without any excuses, already got jese and lucas as 2 very decent back up wingers options, back up cf and a lb, possible cr replacement that it.

@fen kroos speed has nothing to do with marcelo and cr are roaming about, leaving him to cover everything plus holding isco/james hands as well, against las palmas no kroos, yet everything more or less looked the same, could've easily lost that game, cr has always been a big reason why the team problems multiply, especially on the defensive end.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:13 pm

Stupid idea to sell him. He may be alittle bit of a defeatist and slow tracking back sometimes but he is WAY down my list of people we should get rid off. Kroos can work furtherst down provided we have someone like a b2b next to him to run up and down mopping up every left over. He was a perfect Alonso replacement but the ADM replacement did not go as i would have thought. As we did a like for like with Kroos we went on and replaced a b2b with an AM and then we wonder why we get exposed. It is simple really. Pair the players up with those that will compliment them. Get rid of James and get Matudi is the proper way to go. That way we have 3 midfielders who all compliment eachother
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:00 pm

i don't think any coach will switch the formation for james or isco, hell, i doubt either of them will be here next season. any switch will depend however on the players that come in, and the manager. unless said manager loves our current system and playing style  so much that we stay the same ......i'm under the assumption that the squad will have some significant differences in the summer

Last edited by titosantill on Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:42 pm

sell cr and the team style can be changed to anything, without significant sales, this season has shown more than anything that we got a lot of decent players who can get better like lucas,jese and kova, make couple smart purchases there is a lot of room to form a proper rotation and system without being handcuffed to players who only care about their stats or just doesn't fit, simple enough.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:49 pm

Kroos playing in front of the backline even with a B2B doesn't somehow make him better defensively. He's still going to be the last midfielder back during counters. Alonso's always had the same problem. The only way to play him deep is with a pure DM in a pivot and I can't see that happening with Modric at the club.

Kroos is at his best as the third midfielder. He made an impact Bayern playing as an AM who would drop deep and take control. Pretty sure he plays a similar role with Germany too.

-------Kroos----Modric
-------------DM

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:19 pm

I really want to see CR sold like I said. Then when we finish 4th and drop out of the CL in the first round I think it'll be fun to see who some of you will blame next.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:29 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:I really want to see CR sold like I said. Then when we finish 4th and drop out of the CL in the first round I think it'll be fun to see who some of you will blame next.

it's not like we'll play with 10 men if he leaves. ronaldo is one of the best footballers in history, but i feel that it's time for a change. we'll replace him with a world class player 100%, probably not as good as him but still. it would be great if he left on a high, winning us another CL.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:08 am

Valkyrja wrote:
FennecFox7 wrote:I really want to see CR sold like I said. Then when we finish 4th and drop out of the CL in the first round I think it'll be fun to see who some of you will blame next.

it's not like we'll play with 10 men if he leaves. ronaldo is one of the best footballers in history, but i feel that it's time for a change. we'll replace him with a world class player 100%, probably not as good as him but still. it would be great if he left on a high, winning us another CL.

World class like hazard right :coffee:
Rather him stay for a few more years

He's not the reason this team is doing horribly is what I'm saying. So nothing will change if you just want to take him out.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:06 am

He is the reason this team can't defend properly though.

We defend with 10 against 11.

What about him destroying team shape and going into box, isolating Marcelo and forcing him to cross?

Or his constants gesturing to pass him the ball.

Watch the last Seville game... It's no wonder he didn't have a great game because every body else played a great team game and he didn't fit in.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:43 pm

every time i see a post similar to this, I wonder if some fans really watched madrid before cr joined, cause cr is clearly being overrated, for a player that basically spends the whole game walking around and shooting, then goes off to flop in key games, then when there is nothing to play for starts scoring hattrick after hattrick, the sooner he leaves the better.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:51 pm

I remember watching RM before the CR era, and regardless of what he is or what he is doing, it's a hell of a lot better now with him than it was before him.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:06 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:I remember watching RM before the CR era, and regardless of what he is or what he is doing, it's a hell of a lot better now with him than it was before him.

That's clear. We'd been in shambles for years before he came back in 2009. he practically got us back to super team level both on and off the pitch.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:07 pm

yeah right better with him how? we get to hype about having 1 of the 2 best players in the world? what else? golden boots?stats?

rm won things before him and will win after him, just because he has a mob of fanboys, doesn't makes him immune to being called out, another season another meaningless 50 goals, yay for golden boots.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:08 pm

chad4401 wrote:yeah right better with him how? we get to hype about having 1 of the 2 best players in the world? what else? golden boots?stats?

rm won things before him and will win after him, just because he has a mob of fanboys, doesn't makes him immune to being called out, another season another meaningless 50 goals, yay for golden boots.

who's to say we'd win anything without his goals ? stop being deluded in trying to make benzema some kind of ronaldo's equal.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:10 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:I remember watching RM before the CR era, and regardless of what he is or what he is doing, it's a hell of a lot better now with him than it was before him.

That's clear. We'd been in shambles for years before he came back in 2009. he practically got us back to super team level both on and off the pitch.

and cr fixed that? that team was way passed it and calderon lack connections to get in some real players, atleast won couple league titles then, unlike coming in 3rd twice in a row, while getting embarrassed by our biggest rivals, so much better.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:11 pm

chad4401 wrote:yeah right better with him how? we get to hype about having 1 of the 2 best players in the world? what else? golden boots?stats?

i did not say that we will not win anything after him. You asked us to compare both era and i said now is better sporting wise because we are playing CL semis every year and we compete at least.

about to go another rant again? please go in another thread, i created this one to discuss a potential Kroos move out of Madrid.

Whoever is the mod watching this thread, could you please not let these people hijack the thread?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:12 pm

typical val can't win argument instantly bring up benzema Proud

weak as always.

Last edited by chad4401 on Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:14 pm

running away from the debate as usual Proud.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:18 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:

i did not say that we will not win anything after him. You asked us to compare both era and i said now is better sporting wise because we are playing CL semis every year and we compete at least.

about to go another rant again? please go in another thread, i created this one to discuss a potential Kroos move out of Madrid.

Whoever is the mod watching this thread, could you please not let these people hijack the thread?

the point is the team is still gonna with things with or without cr, and what fen said is a typical fanboy rants.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:19 pm

chad4401 wrote:typical val can't win argument instantly bring up benzema Proud

weak as always.

that's because we all know why you usually attack ronaldo.

Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:20 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
chad4401 wrote:typical val can't win argument instantly bring up benzema Proud

weak as always.

that's because we all know why you usually attack ronaldo.

and fyi i actually want both benzema and ronaldo to be sold. not because they are bad or anything, but for i feel it's time for a change

Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:13 pm

The eras can't be compared simply because we are hell alot richer than we were in 2008. Calderon brought shit players into the club. Now we have players like isco and James on bench, unthinkable back in the day.

Does it look like CR is currently integral part of current team? I honestly don't think so. May be last season, this season no way. He has been third best in the front three itself.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next