Who is your favourite player that didn't/doesn't play for your club? - Page 3 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Who is your favourite player that didn't/doesn't play for your club?

+45
Cruijf
eelir
VanDeezNuts
Thimmy
elitedam
Casciavit
McLewis
DeviAngel
Andrew
Grande_Milano
iftikhar
Freeza
VivaStPauli
•MilanDevil•
Lex
BarrileteCosmico
Glory
guest_07
Kick
Lord Spencer
McAgger
B-Mac
Doc
futbol
LeSwagg James
M99
Cassius
The Demon of Carthage
El Gunner
zizzle
Abramovich
Mr Nick09
RED
izzy
halamadrid2
futbol_bill
RealGunner
Myesyats
Curtinho
free_cat
Unique
Robespierre
Valkyrja
Lucifer
Kaladin
49 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Who is your favourite player that didn't/doesn't play for your club? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is your favourite player that didn't/doesn't play for your club?

Post by elitedam Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:00 am

Damn, I though ES was a really good guy. Always respectful and kind. But now I find out he used to beat up on Batistuta's kid when he was younger...

You can't trust anyone on the internet.

elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Who is your favourite player that didn't/doesn't play for your club? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is your favourite player that didn't/doesn't play for your club?

Post by Kaladin Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:28 am

elitedam wrote:Damn, I though ES was a really good guy. Always respectful and kind. But now I find out he used to beat up on Batistuta's kid when he was younger...

You can't trust anyone on the internet.

I wasn't involved, i was 2 grades higher hmm

My little bro on the other hand...
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:11 pm

I was a fan of many Serie A players during the 90s/early 00s. Vieri, Batistuta, Maldini, ADP.. the list is endless. Serie A both attracted and developed so many great players back then, and there were plenty of awesome players in England and Spain, as well. It's impossible to pick just one.

This may not come as a surprise, but a fit and healthy Aguero would've been perfect for the current Real Madrid squad.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:19 pm

Past: Maldini
Present: Rooney
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:49 pm

Past: Van Basten

Current: De Gea

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:46 pm

I know i might be hated for saying this, but the level of snobbism seams rather high here considering how many people did not choose Messi or CR7.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:56 pm

Not that. People just automatically count out Messi and Ronaldo in any *want* list.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:07 pm

What RG said + The question is about people's favorite players. Being the best doesn't automatically make you people's favorite.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:10 pm

For me Iniesta. I've always admired him, an absolutely brilliant player that's a joy to watch.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:16 pm

Current: James

Past: Ronaldinho
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:01 am

Yeah Messi is not my favourite footballer, it is Iniesta. Messi is a distant 2nd.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:33 am

past : ruud gullit (would have probably been diego, but for his off field issues)

present : nobody/not sure ( i would have said suarez, when he was still at liverpool, his move to the other side kinda messed things up. i like muller but its too unrealistic. and i've always been a huge fan of philipp lahm since 05 but he's not getting any younger)
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:29 am

eelir wrote:I know i might be hated for saying this, but the level of snobbism seams rather high here considering how many people did not choose Messi or CR7.

I've had this discussion with MT before, and I personally think that having Messi at Real Madrid just wouldn't feel right. Naturally, he'd benefit the team, but he just doesn't belong in Madrid. Same with C. Ronaldo at Barcelona. MT disagreed with me Laughing Also, I struggle to pick any of the two as personal favourites, as the media have focused so much of their attention on those two players in recent years that quite frankly I'm sick and tired of hearing about them and seeing their faces everywhere. I think it's about time EA put someone else than Messi on the front cover of FIFA, for instance Razz
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:33 am

First player I was a fan of
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:38 am

isn't someone going to dock RG 25% for trolling? ffs
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:47 am

Past: Beckenbauer

Present: Messi

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3