#ThankYouDanielBryan  - The Official WWE Thread - Part 23 - Page 21 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

#ThankYouDanielBryan - The Official WWE Thread - Part 23

+24
jibers
Perucho21
footyfan01
S
El Gunner
free_cat
Casciavit
Tomwin Lannister
RealGunner
Onyx
Pedram
Firenze
AnJl
LeVersacci
BarrileteCosmico
RebaƱo Sagrado
ausbaz
Jay29
izzy
zizzle
M99
silver
Lucifer
Great Leader Sprucenuce
28 posters

Page 21 of 44 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 44  Next

Go down

#ThankYouDanielBryan  - The Official WWE Thread - Part 23 - Page 21 Empty Re: #ThankYouDanielBryan - The Official WWE Thread - Part 23

Post by zizzle Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:18 pm

This is by far the least anticipated rumble i've seen since i started watching again in 2011, i have no idea who's gonna win and i dont really care. Cena? they wouldnt put him against Reigns, Orton? he already played his part in the authority storyline, Ambrose? forever sidekick so no, Owens? cant see Vince getting behind him. That leaves...Sheamus? please no..The only person id like to see in the rumble is Lesnar, he would be a surprise entrant, eliminate everybody, eliminate the cameramen, the ref, the announcers, the fans in the arena, and the audience at home and then go to WM and job to Reigns. Anything else would be meh

zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

#ThankYouDanielBryan  - The Official WWE Thread - Part 23 - Page 21 Empty Re: #ThankYouDanielBryan - The Official WWE Thread - Part 23

Post by RealGunner Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:19 pm

When is it anyways?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:23 pm

January 24th
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:25 pm

Last year's Rumble sucked but the banter on the chat made it worthwhile. Don't know if I can be arsed this year though.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:30 pm

Chat always makes PPV twice as good.

No idea who is down for this one. I probably will be working.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:59 pm

AJ Styles and Shinsuke Nakamura are apparently coming to WWE hmm
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:01 pm

Firenze wrote:AJ Styles and Shinsuke Nakamura are apparently coming to WWE hmm

FAP.

Although he should have joined years ago and they'll probably misuse him lol. Still though from an entertainment point of view one of the best i have ever seen tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:20 pm

Favourite wrestlers of all time
Tier 1: Shawn Michaels, AJ Styles, CM Punk
Tier 2: Edge, Scotty2Hotty
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:16 pm

Well then, this has rekindled my interest.

Along with Styles and Nakamura, they have also signed Doc Gallows and Karl Anderson. Bullet Club coming. I bet they are gonna feud with Finn Balor (their first leader).
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:52 pm

Will they actually have any of them Raw though and be relevant at all in anyway?

I mean it makes NXT much better and possible Styles vs Joe matches :fap: but not sure it will impact the overall product of the main show.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:48 pm

Remember there was a stretch of 2 years when TNA solely existed on Styles v Samoa Joe v Christopher Daniels Laughing
And they couldn't be blamed because every match banged
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:48 pm

Nakamura signing with WWE Proud Proud

Hopefully Vince doesn't get his hands on him. He'll probably give him a samurai gimmick if he does Laughing
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:58 pm

BTW Reigns is going to be defending his WWE title at the Royal Rumble. I think Lesnar is going to win the R.R and then Roman's going to cash in his rematch clause at Wrestlemania, where he will finally conquer the 'beast'.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:00 pm

Doc Gallows, is that Luke Gallows AKA festus AKA fake kane again? Laughing

Why even fire him in the first place he was a good in ring worker, not his fault they turned Punk and his group in to a group that existed solely to job to big show
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:00 pm

I haven't watched either of these guys really, only found out about Nakamura recently when I saw ppl calling him one of the best in the world. Watched a little of Styles about 7-9 years ago in TNA. Fully expect Vince to wreck this Nakamura guy. I hear Styles has been on a tear since leaving TNA putting on amazing matches and is widely regarded as one of the greatest of all time wrestling wise.

so fully expect them to be on NXT forever Laughing
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:05 pm

Doesn't surprise me, the last time i watched Styles was when i decided to watch his matches with Angle a while back. ( Didn't disappoint in the slightest)

He's an amazing talent , but yeah i fully expect WWE to dump them all in NXT Laughing I mean the matches there should be amazing but outside the hardcore people who pay for the network no one is gonna see it.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:07 pm

So basically the roster will be stacked as hell, but the watered down shitty booking means that the roster will still be absolutely irrelevant and exist purely to push Reigns/Whoever happens to be the number 1 guy AKA the same as always.

Vince is unable to accept a World where more than 1 full time rassler is a top dog these days.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:07 pm

AJ Styles has been fantastic since he left TNA. He left a big impact on ROH and has done really well in Japan.

He actually faced off against Nakamura yesterday in Wrestlekingdom 10 (NJPW's wrestlemania). They tore the house down and that was even with Styles having a f'd up back Laughing
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:09 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:So basically the roster will be stacked as hell, but the watered down shitty booking means that the roster will still be absolutely irrelevant and exist purely to push Reigns/Whoever happens to be the number 1 guy AKA the same as always.

Vince is unable to accept a World where more than 1 full time rassler is a top dog these days.

Things have changed, now that WWE has 2 supermen on the roster. They need more people for Wonder Roman and Super Cena to defeat (:
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:15 pm

The roster would be stacked as hell if they actually decided to use these guys and promote them from NXT.

Best bet you have is Heyman taking charge and making NXT more relevant than Raw like he did with Smackdown. (:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:48 pm

Meltzer is reporting that AJ Styles and Nakamura are surely coming to the main roster.

Nakamura vs Bryan on Wrestlemania hmm
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:12 pm

i've read that both of those guys had very lucrative contracts/deals so i imagine they def won't be signed to be on nxt for that kinda money wwe would be paying

i'm actually quite excited to see styles so i may start watching again up till WM

heard nakamura is 'king of strong style' which looks really stiff with a bunch of legit strikes, he will definitely be asked to adapt to dat PG friendly style, i don't expect him to flourish, look at cesaro, won't get a push because he's swiss and his english is legit, nakamura will be spitting out green mist and waving a toy sword around before 2017
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:17 pm

Inb4 Firenze is right about Nakamura and Styles is the new Neville.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:22 pm

lmao still haven't watched that neville guy wrestle more than once, remember seeing the internet community hyped over that creature from lord of the rings looking spot monkey
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:31 pm

The man that jobbers forgot Molenation
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:35 pm

I think they'll treat Nakamura and Styles alright. I mean with WWE you obviously never know, but considering they're going to be paying them big bucks, it wouldn't make much sense to strip them away from everything that got them over.

Of course they are going to have to adapt to the restrictions here, but they're way too talented to not overcome them IMO. I don't necessarily see them as main eventers, but they will be upper midcarders for sure.

Also unlike Cesaro, I can see Vince liking Nakamura. Nakamura's gimmick is the type of stuff Vince loves. Sure the language is going to be an obstacle and he probably will need a manager, but Nakamura's the most charismatic wrestler out there. If they don't strip him of everything that got him over, I can see him having some main roster success.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 44 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 44  Next