#ThankYouDanielBryan  - The Official WWE Thread - Part 23 - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

#ThankYouDanielBryan - The Official WWE Thread - Part 23

+24
jibers
Perucho21
footyfan01
S
El Gunner
free_cat
Casciavit
Tomwin Lannister
RealGunner
Onyx
Pedram
Firenze
AnJl
LeVersacci
BarrileteCosmico
Rebaño Sagrado
ausbaz
Jay29
izzy
zizzle
M99
silver
Lucifer
Great Leader Sprucenuce
28 posters

Page 2 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next

Go down

#ThankYouDanielBryan  - The Official WWE Thread - Part 23 - Page 2 Empty Re: #ThankYouDanielBryan - The Official WWE Thread - Part 23

Post by Onyx Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:35 pm

Reigns needs to be repackaged with a new heel gimmick. It's the only way he has a chance of improving his mic skills. Right now he's got no purpose when he goes out there to cut a promo imo.

There was a negative backstage reaction at Monday's WWE RAW to the lengthy promo that Roman Reigns cut in the ring. There was a feeling that Reigns' should not have been given that much time for a promo.

On a related note, Reigns cut another lengthy promo at last night's SmackDown tapings. Like the promo on RAW in Chicago, Reigns was given the "what?" treatment last night by fans in Cincinnati.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

#ThankYouDanielBryan  - The Official WWE Thread - Part 23 - Page 2 Empty Re: #ThankYouDanielBryan - The Official WWE Thread - Part 23

Post by Onyx Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:26 pm

WWE Hall of Famer Jerry Lawler first started the rumors of SmackDown going live in 2016 several months ago during an interview. In the video above, Lawler talks with The Sound Magazine’s Scott Yager at the recent New York City Comic Con and teases the big change for when SmackDown moves to USA Network next year. Lawler said:

“There’s going to be a lot of stuff going on on SmackDown, they’re getting ready to make that a really… because it’s coming back on USA. There’s a very good possibility in the near future that SmackDown may be live.”

Lawler also said he would get in trouble more for saying “puppies” than “wrestling” on commentary and talked about his legendary feud with Andy Kaufman.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:17 pm

The Undertaker returned to the ring at tonight’s WWE live event in Merida, Mexico. He teamed with Kane to defeat Luke Harper and Braun Strowman. Taker made his usual grand entrance and got the big pop as expected. Most of the match consisted of The Wyatt Family keeping Kane down in their corner but Taker got the hot tag and hit his trademark moves.

Right before the hot tag, Taker took a beer while on the apron, chugged a bit of it and tossed it Steve Austin style. Taker came in and unloaded on Harper but Snake Eyes was somewhat botched. Harper kicked out of a leg drop but took a chokeslam next. Strowman came back in and blocked a double chokeslam but the Brothers of Destruction tossed him over the top rope. Taker turned around to a clothesine from Harper but caught him in Hell’s Gate for the win.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:12 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Reigns needs to be repackaged with a new heel gimmick. It's the only way he has a chance of improving his mic skills. Right now he's got no purpose when he goes out there to cut a promo imo.

There was a negative backstage reaction at Monday's WWE RAW to the lengthy promo that Roman Reigns cut in the ring. There was a feeling that Reigns' should not have been given that much time for a promo.

On a related note, Reigns cut another lengthy promo at last night's SmackDown tapings. Like the promo on RAW in Chicago, Reigns was given the "what?" treatment last night by fans in Cincinnati.

Compared to how bad he used to be, that promo was a big improvement. The only way he's gonna improve is to get the mic more often, but i agree with the heel move, it should give him more freedom at least
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:51 pm

Every mega over face had a huge heel phase before being the number 1 face. Cena, Austin, Batista, Punk, Rock, Bryan. Reigns needs that too.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:36 pm

In his delusional mind Vince thinks that Reigns is already over so he doesnt need to go through that. It will be interesting to see how they treat him when Cena takes a break. I'm not sure what plans the WWE have for the title after this filler feud with Kane, but i'm guessing that Reigns will go after rollins. Watch the fans boo him to oblivion.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:26 pm

As noted, WWE NXT Superstar Tyler Breeze is expected to make his official main roster debut in the next few weeks. Dave Meltzer and Bryan Alvarez noted on Wrestling Observer Live that there are ideas planned for Breeze and they have a new entrance video for him. Apparently WWE will be selling Breeze selfie sticks as well.

With Breeze getting a new role and Summer Rae expected to get a new role now that she’s no longer with Rusev, there are unconfirmed rumors that Breeze and Summer will be paired up. Summer actually managed Breeze at a WWE live event from Raleigh, North Carolina back in May. He teamed with Heath Slater but lost to Curtis Axel and Damien Sandow.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:47 pm

Worst to best scenarios for Tyler Breeze's future.

Fandango
Dolph Ziggler
Shawn Michaels.

I put my vote on Fandango.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:26 pm

Austin apparently on RAW tonight. :bow:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:52 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Austin apparently on RAW tonight. :bow:

Damn it, I might tune in then. But, the NFL (Handegg) is king.

I'll start watching consistently when Cena leaves (takes his break).
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:03 am

Austin. :bow:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:04 am

How dare the audience give Austin 'what' chants. Oh wait... hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:46 am

WWE basically threw the kitchen sink at this Raw. Austin, Taker, Lesnar, Michaels, Flair, and the most surprising one...a Shield reunion..

Funny thing is that at one point all these mega star legends were in the active full time roster...
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:36 pm

Just watched RAW. Seth's acting for the Shield 'reunion' was amazing, made me laugh a fair bit, he has goat facial expressions.

Also apparently the part timers couldn't bump RAW's rating that much rofl
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:25 pm

Says a lot about how WWE will push Tyler as he debuted on Smackdown...
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:36 pm

No one and nothing affects ratings anymore

Truth is, wrestling isn't as 'watched' and 'desired' as it used to be. AND people pirate watch it a lot more than they used to. Ratings only record live views.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:37 pm

M99 wrote:Says a lot about how WWE will push Tyler as he debuted on Smackdown...

As if he was gonna be anything more than a jobber Laughing
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:04 pm

No individual is going to get the ratings back imo. The whole product needs a drastic change in direction.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:12 pm

even then the ratings will not increase.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:12 pm

They need to completely clean house and start a fresh.

Fire ALL the creative writers, Fck Cena, put EVERYBODY in some acting classes and actually allow these WRESTLERS (not Superstars) to use a more wide variety of their moveset.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:11 am

Cena isnt the problem, but how the WWE utilize(d) him is. Vince's Fault
This roster is the most talented in years, they are just handed shit. Vince
Creative is bad, but who calls the shots? Oh yea Vince
Move sets? Vocab ? PG parameters ? Lack of tag teams? Vince
I think you get the idea.

The legends didnt move the show coz 1) they are over exposed (except Austin) and they are there to promote shit storylines that we care nothing about. The last legend that wasnt over exposed and was doing something fresh was Sting, and he pumped up the ratings, Brock Lesnar always pumps the ratings when he isnt fighting Taker for the 3rd time, The Rock did the same, and any other legend who will have something meaningful of value will do the same. Problem? Storyline -> Creative -> Vince.

P.S. I believe in HHH, and although I'm the number one HHH hater here i can see that he loves the business and he understands what needs to change.

P.P.S. How better would this shit be with Punk and Bryan?
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:50 am

Thing is there is NO REASON TO WATCH. What happens on RAW? What will I miss out from not watching RAW? 6 man tags? Reigns and Wyatt promos? Taker and Lesnar video packages? That's it? I could watch Hell In A Cell and I won't be lost or anything about storylines because nothing has happened this past month. Nothing.

It's almost as if WWE wants low ratings. They hardly advertised Austin. I would not know anything about him appearing if it was not for MT. And what did he do? I watched it on YouTube, all he did was introduce Undertaker WTF. That's what you do with Austin after he comes on after 3 years? Have him cut a promo on the current roster, share a beer with Ambrose and endorse him, trash talk with Heyman/Triple H/Stephanie. Wtf was that shit. And Flair and Michaels are appearing so often they are the new Hacksaw Jim Duggan and Sergeant Slaughter.

There is no reason to watch. Reigns is the closest thing there is to a protagonist on the show. Before Bryan attempting to topple Authority had me tuning in, before that the thought of what Punk has to say alone had me tuning in, WM 31 no one gave a shit about Reigns, ratings only picked up when Sting used to come because of course people wanted to see Sting rek shit up in a WWE ring. Now what should they tune in for?

zizzle wrote:Cena isnt the problem, but how the WWE utilize(d) him is. Vince's Fault
This roster is the most talented in years, they are just handed shit. Vince
Creative is bad, but who calls the shots? Oh yea Vince
Move sets? Vocab ? PG parameters ? Lack of tag teams? Vince
I think you get the idea.

The legends didnt move the show coz 1) they are over exposed (except Austin) and they are there to promote shit storylines that we care nothing about. The last legend that wasnt over exposed and was doing something fresh was Sting, and he pumped up the ratings, Brock Lesnar always pumps the ratings when he isnt fighting Taker for the 3rd time, The Rock did the same, and any other legend who will have something meaningful of value will do the same. Problem? Storyline -> Creative -> Vince.

P.S. I believe in HHH, and although I'm the number one HHH hater here i can see that he loves the business and he understands what needs to change.

The thing that worries me most about HHH is his ego lol. Just saw on WON that there were plans for Punk getting Pedigree'd the instant he returned but Vince said no on that Laughing Of course HHH beat him any way next month. Vince got into the ring and storylines a lot but for all the horrible heel stuff he did, he always ended up losing feuds. Triple H tho, beats Punk, beats Sting, returns and fires Ziggler two weeks after Survivor Series.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:57 am

RealGunner wrote:No one and nothing affects ratings anymore

Truth is, wrestling isn't as 'watched' and 'desired' as it used to be. AND people pirate watch it a lot more than they used to. Ratings only record live views.

That's because the product is ass, it would be desired IMO if it was like it was back in the day and actual entertainment.

I'd still watch it if it was like that and full of people with charisma. Now everyone is boring as *bleep* with no charisma at all.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:14 am

zizzle wrote:

Just caught this. Imo MUCH better considering the last time I was regularly watching was because of these two. The loss of these two has hurt the product a lot. They were reasons for me to tune in and actually watch RAW and even Smackdown. One can only hope that Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens are pushed to their roles within the next two years.

Casciavit wrote:
M99 wrote:Says a lot about how WWE will push Tyler as he debuted on Smackdown...

As if he was gonna be anything more than a jobber Laughing

I'm actually the minority who rates him lol. I think he has done a great job with his gimmick, he plays his role perfectly. Much more charismatic than most superstars on the roster. He suffered a lot from the indie influx on NXT, his Takeover record is a disgrace. Here's hoping he wins a match on London.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:26 am

I can't even bring myself to watch Hell In A Cell because the storylines are so bland and uninteresting. It's 2015 are Kane is getting a World title match and the big match of the night if Taker/Lesnar even though they already had their big re-match not that long ago.

The current approach to building up feuds needs revamping. PPV matches no longer feel like they mean anything, because they happen so frequently, either at other PPVs or on RAW. How many times do we see a PPV match, and then see the "PPV rematch" the very next day on RAW? And then they're having the same match again the week after. Then they'll have the same match again on the next PPV. By the time you actually get to the PPV you don't even care about the match anymore.

I also find the product so bland right now that not even Punk and Bryan could rescue it.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:14 pm

+1111111111111111
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next