#ThankYouDanielBryan  - The Official WWE Thread - Part 23 - Page 43 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

#ThankYouDanielBryan - The Official WWE Thread - Part 23

+24
jibers
Perucho21
footyfan01
S
El Gunner
free_cat
Casciavit
Tomwin Lannister
RealGunner
Onyx
Pedram
Firenze
AnJl
LeVersacci
BarrileteCosmico
Rebaño Sagrado
ausbaz
Jay29
izzy
zizzle
M99
silver
Lucifer
Great Leader Sprucenuce
28 posters

Page 43 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

Go down

#ThankYouDanielBryan  - The Official WWE Thread - Part 23 - Page 43 Empty Re: #ThankYouDanielBryan - The Official WWE Thread - Part 23

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:26 am

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in

FFS SHANE O'MAC

First thing I assumed when Vince made it a HIAC is that there's gonna be some f*ckery, the only reason to change it from a normal pinfall match where there are rules.

Was legit giving up on 99% of WWE until I heard about Shane coming back ffs

Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

#ThankYouDanielBryan  - The Official WWE Thread - Part 23 - Page 43 Empty Re: #ThankYouDanielBryan - The Official WWE Thread - Part 23

Post by M99 Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:11 am

Crowd cheers Triple H and asking for more as he beats the shit out of Reigns rofl

Compare that to the reaction when Triple H gave Bryan his beatdown two years back.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:22 am

Shane O'Mac vs the Undertaker in HIAC :bow: :bow: :bow:
Ambrose getting his ass beat against Lesnar :bow: :bow: :bow:
Reigns vs HHH Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
AJ Styles doing some crazy shit :bow:
No John Cena :bow:

Wrestlemania is going to be amaze balls :bow: :bow:
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:56 pm

Reigns with a bloody and broken nose couldn't even get sympathy cheers against a heel HHH rofl

Ambrose vs Lesnar no DQ, sounds good.

Shane's return :bow:
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:30 pm

I still have a lot of questions Laughing

Like what is Owens doing and are they going to persist with this Styles and Jericho tag team bollocks ( i hope not btw Laughing )
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:46 pm

Holy shit, I just heard that Shane is back!

WWE finding a way to make me watch Wrestlemania :bow:
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:15 pm

Casciavit wrote:Reigns with a bloody and broken nose couldn't even get sympathy cheers against a heel HHH rofl

Ambrose vs Lesnar no DQ, sounds good.

Shane's return :bow:

A HHH that's been coming out as the authority for Years now and slagging off the crowd for 20 minutes at a time rofl

The generic superman face stuff is so dead in 2016 hopefully they realise that when the Reigns project 2.0 fails again
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:02 pm

https://gfycat.com/WavyContentAmoeba

Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:18 pm

https://www.facebook.com/wrestlingloldotcom/videos/vb.328651087188252/967243479995673/?type=2&theater
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:11 pm

I just can't see Shane wrestling. Too many holes.

- Why would Taker fight for Vince?

- He's 46 and hasn't taken a bump in years

- Taker needs someone to carry him through a match, rather than the opposite.

It wouldn't surprise me if he finds a loophole and says Cena will take his place or something.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:18 pm

Shane apparently said he wants to show his kids the crazy shit he used to do Laughing

I think it's gonna happen but i think it's gonna be loads of weapon spam and none of it is gonna make sense but i doubt we'll see much high spots.

Strangely i'm ok with that, i'll likely enjoy it and Lesnar-Ambrose now for the rest of the mid card....
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:42 pm

Just looked this up and since WM18 there's been two IC title matches at WM ( 3 including last years ladder match) and one was the JBL-Mysterio match which lasted 20 seconds and Miz-Barrett which opened the show and lasted 8 minutes.

So we have 8 minutes of IC title singles action in nearly 15 years. rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:18 pm

-Original storyline was supposed to take place two years ago with Triple H vs. Vince's Guy (Austin or Rock) for power of WWE but Vince nixed the idea because he didn't want to be on TV.

-Deal between Shane & Vince was brokered a few weeks ago

-Shane does NOT have a management position with the company but that could always change

-Shane legitimately felt he would be the 4th generation McMahon to run the WWF/E but Stephanie had surpassed him due to her "product knowledge." Apparently everyone knew this but him. Vince ended up making it very clear that Triple H & Steph would run the company over him and that's why he quit (Makes Shane's promo all the more juicier)

-"There is a significant amount of life imitating art." Apparently there's a belief that a real life power struggle will occur if Shane's fully back in the picture

-Meltzer notes that Shane lives in NY, so it's possible for him to be a weekly television figure while running his company based in China.

-Meltzer and Alvarez discuss the possibility of a brand extension which, they note, have always sucked and never lived up to their potential.

-Meltzer cryptically notes that there's a reason why Triple H was not involved during the first segment. "There's a lot going on..."

-Meltzer notes that fans wouldn't be as receptive to Shane if they knew about his booking ideas. He claims that "almost everybody that I know personally liked Shane over Stephanie" but "when it came to ideas when it came to wrestling...when it came to wrestling angles, it was like Stephanie & Paul are so far ahead of him that it's not even funny."

-Meltzer discusses the idea of Undertaking purposely losing at 'Mania (think Finger Poke of Dome). Alvarez doesn't think this would happen at 'Mania but Meltzer doesn't shoot it down. Makes the point that the fans would get behind it for the greater good of Shane running RAW. The fact that Meltzer even brings this up as a possibility scares me lol.

-Meltzer notes that Vince botched the explanation re: the stipulations of this match. He clarifies that, if Undertaker wins, Vince gets back what's in the lockbox whereas if Shane wins, he controls RAW.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:38 pm

Shane's return is a big surprise but Shane vs Taker is probably the worst match they could have made for Taker

Imagine Taker's last ever match being against shane Laughing That's on par with his last match being against Rey mysterio. And Rey can actually wrestle.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:42 pm

Would rather Taker go up against someone who can't wrestle at this point where it leads to a brawl rather than watch someone try and wrestle with him in a normal match and try and fail to carry him.

Not a coincidence that to me at least that the last truly great WM taker matches were HBK and HHH and it was because they turned into brawls.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:44 pm

HBK was still a fantastic wrestler and HHH can sill wrestle. Shane has no business in being at the wrestlemania nevermind actually wresting.

Hope there is another swerve and someone like stank fights for Shane instead
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:45 pm

Speaking of HHH

LMFAOOOOOO at universal cheers for HHH with that Reigns beatdown rofl rofl Not a single boo rofl

Future face of the company getting destroyed by a past it HHH and all crowd does is cheer lmao

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:45 pm

Agreed. I just can't envision Shane wrestling Taker at 'the biggest WM ever'
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:47 pm

Sting hardly wrestles at this point either, in his match with Rollins he hardly did anything. I'm obviously in the minority here but i'd rather watch a brawl with lots of weapon spam which Shane is capable of pulling off, than watch someone try and fail to carry Taker in an actual wrestling match.

When CM Punk couldn't pull off carrying Taker to the extent he needed to, you know it's time to forget it.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:49 pm

Shane as a face rofl
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:55 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Sting hardly wrestles at this point either, in his match with Rollins he hardly did anything. I'm obviously in the minority here but i'd rather watch a brawl with lots of weapon spam which Shane is capable of pulling off, than watch someone try and fail to carry Taker in an actual wrestling match.

When CM Punk couldn't pull off carrying Taker to the extent he needed to, you know it's time to forget it.

What? CM Punk vs Taker was a great match lol. One of the best in that Wrestlemania iirc.

Shane was barely a capable wrestler in his prime. Now he looks like he is as good as Cena's Dad. It's not even about the quality of the match at this point. Taker's last ever WM should not be against someone like Shane. Taker deserves a better send off than that.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:02 pm

This isn't Taker's last mania lol
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:03 pm

Not to me it wasn't, it was bang average. CM Punk would put on at least half a dozen better matches that year.

Taker hasn't had a good " wrestling " match since HBK, he can't do that anymore. I dunno why anyone would want to try and force it coz legacy. Who cares his legacy is set in stone regardless.

I just don't see the point in trying to force something which he isn't capable of doing, his wrestling skill has wained to the point of non existence. I don't want to see another Bray Wyatt match where you try and force something you can't do.

This is good because it will just be mindless action, which is what you should be doing with old guys as they can't keep the wrestling and the pace up.

I'm really not interested in watching Taker wrestle anymore, put him in a situation where you get a street fight like feel sure but not wrestling matches.

Taker is my favourite ever but he's done and has been for a long time and there is absolutely no point in trying to ignore that and persist with something just doesn't work.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:14 pm

Shane O'Mac - Taker in a HIAC match with stupid spots and weapon fests with the possibility of no DQ fukery >>>>> some generic taker singles match with a wrestler who won't go over him clean.

There will be plenty of rasslin matches throughout the rest of the card, let's have 1 crazy match between these lads and another crazy one with Lesnar and Riegns sidekick
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:18 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Shane O'Mac - Taker in a HIAC match with stupid spots and weapon fests with the possibility of no DQ fukery >>>>> some generic taker singles match with a wrestler who won't go over him clean.

There will be plenty of rasslin matches throughout the rest of the card, let's have 1 crazy match between these lads and another crazy one with Lesnar and Riegns sidekick

#ThankYouDanielBryan  - The Official WWE Thread - Part 23 - Page 43 VDWcU
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:19 pm

Tom thoughts on the Wyatt burial? Sad

So much potential...ruined
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next