Pip
RealGunner
LeSwagg James
79 posters

Page 16 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next

Go down

DMzema Returned - Page 16 Empty Re: DMzema Returned

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:42 pm

if benitez does insist with CR down the middle, we might sell him if we have a good offer

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:54 pm

titosantill wrote:nice one chad, stick with your team. i've never understood that concept of people moving everywhere a player moves...like the one guy on here who was an inter fan because of mou, then mou moved and he became a madrid fan, then became a chelsea fan when mou moved again, and now has barcelona as his second favorite team, talk about being confused...oh and had kaka as his best player at some point

I envy that guy.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:55 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:if benitez does insist with CR down the middle, we might sell him if we have a good offer

but you need a backup? i mean im sure he wont like it (benz) but i doubt you'll find a better player to have in that spot
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:00 pm

well, the decision isnt ours, if benzema wants to go, we wont force him to stay.

That being said, he has been very stubborn about staying in madrid all this time

and yes, we will need a back up in that case
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:08 pm

Rebaño Sagrado wrote:
titosantill wrote:nice one chad, stick with your team. i've never understood that concept of people moving everywhere a player moves...like the one guy on here who was an inter fan because of mou, then mou moved and he became a madrid fan, then became a chelsea fan when mou moved again, and now has barcelona as his second favorite team, talk about being confused...oh and had kaka as his best player at some point
mole is a crazy lad, but he will grow on you tbh

DMzema Returned - Page 16 CHU2IKgWgAAMQGp
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:23 pm

moving cr to a lone striker is gonna turn out awful, but lets waste half a season until the league is lost, then panic by in january Proud
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:25 pm

Arsenal treble confirmed
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:40 pm

chad4401 wrote:moving cr to a lone striker is gonna turn out awful, but lets waste half a season until the league is lost, then panic by in january Proud
we dont win the league with benzema as CF, what would be so different
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:44 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
chad4401 wrote:moving cr to a lone striker is gonna turn out awful, but lets waste half a season until the league is lost, then panic by in january Proud
we dont win the league with benzema as CF, what would be so different

keep pretending benzema is the reason why we don't win league, im sure if we weren't winning the league with kun or suarez, you would be looking for someone else to switch out

stupid transfer/formation is stupid, just running circles around the same problem, super star/one man team nonsense

lets ensure bale and cr get their goals as the team wins nothing Proud
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:59 pm

where did i say he is the reason we wont win? it's you that implied we will lose the league early without him, and i just reminded you that we dont already win the league with him as 9.

CR is the one who with his goals keep us in la liga every season, and even as a 9, although it wont be pretty or easy at times, he will still get them.

at the end of the day, Benzema is a n9 who doesnt score, and he cant really play another position. I find there would be value in getting bale back to a good level. If he is productive out wide, and CR inside scoring goals, we have a better offense imo
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:14 pm

lmao benzema doesn't score now?, smh the strikers who score more than him are usually main strikers and their not out scoring him by much anyway

bale is not better than benzema in anyway shape or form, any striker can score if they spend the whole game shooting, that gonna happen with bale/cr score a bunch to cover up a lot of their short comings and when we lose, look for someone else to blame

the only thing cr league goals does is win him pichichi nothing more, he doesn't turn up for shit in the crucial games, even though he takes the most shots, funny how that works p.s same goes for bale too
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:25 pm

no he doesnt, not a scorer, top quality player, but not a scorer. And he cant be main striker for us because of CR so what's the point?

it doesnt matter if you think benzema is better than bale, i want a n9 that scores goals and a winger that's productive, and Bale wide, with CR inside is the best way to achieve that to me. I want to see it try, in good measure.

it's not about benzema anyway, it's about madrid and what can maximize success for us. we are not going to sell Bale, so it's time to think rationally about how we can maximize his output, along with CR.

what do u suggest chad?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:34 pm

whatever nick, watching you flipflop is getting boring, going by last season alone CF is clearly not the issue, you just want kun and as usual act like everything benzema does is pointless

cr and bale started the first leg as a duo, against juve and it sucked like every other time carlo tried it you know this, cr is not a n9 and bale doesn't even want to play as winger, he just wants to score

just say you want kun and stop acting like its for the sake of the team, and scoring goals doesn't mean your productive when you do nothing else at all
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:35 pm

it sucks that we paid 100m on Bale based on his performances as a SS/RW and now we have to put him on the left. I doesn't seem right imo. but i think that even in Carlo's 4-4-2, Bale would have played a bit better if he was on the left and James on the right.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:02 pm

chad4401 wrote:whatever nick, watching you flipflop is getting boring, going by last season alone CF is clearly not the issue, you just want kun and as usual act like everything benzema does is pointless

cr and bale started the first leg as a duo, against juve and it sucked like every other time carlo tried it you know this, cr is not a n9 and bale doesn't even want to play as winger, he just wants to score

just say you want kun and stop acting like its for the sake of the team, and scoring goals doesn't mean your productive when you do nothing else at all
kun wouldnt solve the fact that we cant get the best out of bale, so instead of bringing in other issues, let's fix what we have in the club already.

how do you know the team wont be productive with Bale wide and CR upfront? you dont, one game doesnt change that.

when benzema is complete poo vs atletico, you dont say anything then...

bale wants to be comfortable, and he can be a lot more productive for us than what he showed last season. and we just need our n9 to score goals, all the time, CR9 can achieve that. It's actually a pretty good solution, that just involves sacrificing Benzema.

Im sure if the solution would involve sacrificing Bale, you would approve. And this is just an example of how i think. I dislike Bale as much as anyone around here, but i like madrid more, and that's a solution that could improve us, so i support it.

You are a player's fan, i dont expect you to understand. Any solution for the team for u must go through pushing forward the players you love
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:13 pm

Long story short, either Benzema, Ronaldo or Bale would be sacrificed for a better team composition to happen. Rafa has a job and a half on his hands.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:15 pm

You can never predict these things and I know f all about football tactics (despite being the most knowledgeable man on GL) but I don't see how Ronaldo can work as a #9. The man is really really selfish. It's one thing to pop up in the middle all the time to pounce on scoring opportunities after his teammates have cleared the way. It's another to play as a fixed CF, wrestle with central defenders, make unselfish dummy runs that will not get him into scoring position but will open up space for his teammates, create chances for Bale when Bale comes inside from the wing (like Benzema creates for Ronaldo) etc. If he's just going to stay up top and wait for scoring opportunities without bothering about the dirt work and tactical stuff I don't see how it will work, especially in the big games.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:17 pm

lmao im a player fan? says the guy who praises any shit performances as being an x factor if the player is hyped enough... rofl

bale is shit end of story, ignore his teammates and take all the shots an still sucks but put him on the left will magically solve it, your so full of crap

the reason cr score half the goal he does is because the entire team ensures it, you acting like he is out there breaking teams down by himself, when he doesn't score like bale he is completely useless

bale and cr on the pitch at the same time is meh its proven already, you think cr-bale was lighting up the season benzema wouldn't have been dropped already? ofcourse he would have

all your doing is beating around bush, you want just kun say it and stop pretending otherwise
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:22 pm

@futbal nick knows that already, he is just trying to play smart like he is pushing for cr to be a n9, while wanting benz to be sold for aguero to be brought in as cr so called back up
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:23 pm

First off, No one here is expecting CR to play n9 as the world best CF, with the best movements since Gerd Muller, that's never going to happen. But there are runs that he makes instinctively, and that's something i notice even with his NT when he was playing that role. Problem at times was, when he would run to the sides, the wide player wouldnt make runs inside... And let's not act here as if Benzema is the type of CF who makes the best runs off the ball... he doesnt. And dirty work you say?

I would gamble with anyone here, CR would still get his number. The point is to get us to function better collectively when we play the best teams, and to reduce our ability to jeopardize ourselves because of poor team play. having CR at n9, is a step in that direction imo.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:29 pm

chad4401 wrote:lmao im a player fan? says the guy who praises any shit performances as being an x factor if the player is hyped enough... rofl

bale is shit end of story, ignore his teammates and take all the shots an still sucks but put him on the left will magically solve it, your so full of crap

the reason cr score half the goal he does is because the entire team ensures it, you acting like he is out there breaking teams down by himself, when he doesn't score like bale he is completely useless

bale and cr on the pitch at the same time is meh its proven already, you think cr-bale was lighting up the season benzema wouldn't have been dropped already? ofcourse he would have

all your doing is beating around bush, you want just kun say it and stop pretending otherwise
i ask you again then, what should we do?

and i am not sure in how many ways i will say it, you insist on it, and i am highly certain you can read english, we shouldnt sign Kun. I dont want us to sign Kun, even if Benzema is sold. Look at you making up some nonsense theories Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:29 pm

stop with the fifa talk what awful reasoning, again you pretend benz does nothing other than pass the ball, benzema does make runs, wins the ball back, his hold up is great and his play in the box is very good, stop writing off everything he does as nothing since its clearly not true

we all know cr himself doesn't to play as a 9, and without a cf beside him his runs are useless, cause defenders already gonna be marking him, why you think he makes runs from deep or wide to center in the first place?
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:37 pm

nick i know your posting style, player x is crap and player y is decisive and will save us with winning mentality, every time you hate on benz=kun or any hyped at the moment striker

If anybody should be sold its bale/cr, since both basically bring the samething to the table, bale is just a poor mans cr anyway

the only way the front 3 can work is if cr and bale tries to play a complete game, instead of shooting until they score, why get rid of the only player that plays with sense, when the former is clearly not working
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:58 pm

Again, i didnt say "Benzema does nothing other than pass the ball", it's as if you refuse to read, or maybe it's that you lack comprehension.

I will say it here again, Benzema is not an elite player as far as movements go. If you pretend otherwise you are simply insulting common intelligence. Even Chicharito has better movements side to side than Benzema. And praising his in the box intelligence? hahaha, i see what you are doing there, taking a piss, well done mate, well done rofl

Despite that, because of other qualities, he is still an elite player. I am arguing that movements wont impede CR from being productive as a striker, and while there will be a learning curve, he will still be getting his 40-60 imo.

Structurally speaking i am talking about us reaching a point where we have a n9 being extremely productive goals wise, and a winger that is elite as winger goes nowadays, and who can score 20-30 goals per year.

Most teams function as such, will we get there? is it going to be as simple as just thinking it? surely not, but I wouldnt mind to see it tried.

As a club, a reality is that we are trying to protect Bale, to get the most out of him, a and lining up the team as such is a way forward. He doesnt enjoy being stuck on the right side, so let's move him to his preferred side.

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:04 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:if benitez does insist with CR down the middle, we might sell him if we have a good offer

Just let us know the price

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:07 pm

80 millions? 5 more than morata would be sold on the market today according to Allegri, twice as much as Scrubguain, fair hmm
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next