Father Tells His Sons He's Won 15m Danish Kroner (2.7 Million Dollars)  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Father Tells His Sons He's Won 15m Danish Kroner (2.7 Million Dollars)

+2
Freeza
LeSwagg James
6 posters

Go down

Father Tells His Sons He's Won 15m Danish Kroner (2.7 Million Dollars)  Empty Father Tells His Sons He's Won 15m Danish Kroner (2.7 Million Dollars)

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:44 pm

Like a boss

LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Father Tells His Sons He's Won 15m Danish Kroner (2.7 Million Dollars)  Empty Re: Father Tells His Sons He's Won 15m Danish Kroner (2.7 Million Dollars)

Post by Freeza Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:08 am

Such a nice guy from what I've heard and read about him, glad it happened to a guy willing to improve the lives of the ones closest to him, and not thinking about himself all the time. Was amazing to hear and see how emotional he got.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Father Tells His Sons He's Won 15m Danish Kroner (2.7 Million Dollars)  Empty Re: Father Tells His Sons He's Won 15m Danish Kroner (2.7 Million Dollars)

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:29 am

He made National headlines?
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:43 am

LeSwagg James wrote:He made National headlines?

Yeah, every newssite and paper had it in print today. Was everywhere on my facebook page.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:45 am

Freeza you dog, is that your dad? Laughing
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:47 am

Don't call me James wrote:Freeza you dog, is that your dad? Laughing

Nah hmm my father would be long gone with that kind of money (jk, no jk) Sad
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:48 am

Freeza wrote:

Yeah, every newssite and paper had it in print today. Was everywhere on my facebook page.

Hmmm.. I assume he won the lottery, can't you keep that sort of thing a secret lol? I wouldn't want anybody to know outside of my family, friends and whoever I decide to tell
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:51 am

LeSwagg James wrote:
Freeza wrote:

Hmmm.. I assume he won the lottery, can't you keep that sort of thing a secret lol? I wouldn't want anybody to know outside of my family, friends and whoever I decide to tell

He won it in 2011, and he wanted to keep it a secret for his family's sake etc. but his friends quickly found out that he won the money, even though he said he invested them. His friends found out because he moved into a brand new house from a shitty apartment in a matter of days, because his sons wanted to go to a specific gymnasium with their friends or something.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:55 am

Freeza wrote:
LeSwagg James wrote:
Freeza wrote:

He won it in 2011, and he wanted to keep it a secret for his family's sake etc. but his friends quickly found out that he won the money, even though he said he invested them. His friends found out because he moved into a brand new house from a shitty apartment in a matter of days, because his sons wanted to go to a specific gymnasium with their friends or something.

That video is from 2011? What lol?

But yeah that sucks..
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:48 pm

Freeza wrote:
Don't call me James wrote:Freeza you dog, is that your dad? Laughing

Nah hmm my father would be long gone with that kind of money (jk, no jk) Sad

I am upset you think so lowly of me

I'd never abandon u ffs
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:55 pm

Damn this is nice

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:00 pm

If only it was me Sad

Should try out this lottery pos

Seeing lots of people buying it at my work every wedensday and saturday lol
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:02 pm

The chances of you winning a lottery are 1 in 14m

statistically you are more likely to get struck by lightning than win a lottery
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:08 pm

I was joking lol

I know how low the chances are Laughing

Most people come back with 10-15 lottery and get nothing ffs rofl

Seeing how much they paid for each one of them and their faces when the system tells that they haven't won shit saves my day at the work rofl
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:09 am

I do it cause the 'if you saved up the 2 pounds a week you'd have X amount of money' logic is crap tbh

any normal human being would take that petty change and spend it at a vending machine or some shit so I might as well put myself in with a ridiculously small but still real chance of winning millions for doing nothing

My advice though, don't do what some people do and pick set numbers every week

You're stuck then, and if you didn't put it on one week and seen YOUR numbers win Laughing

Brb suicide.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down