Predict the youngsters that'll have 14/15 breakout seasons - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Predict the youngsters that'll have 14/15 breakout seasons

+32
cyberman
Casciavit
M99
Thimmy
sportsczy
Red Alert
teamanarchy
DuringTheWar
Jay29
Glory
Kaladin
Art Morte
DeviAngel
dostoevsky
rwo power
Tomwin Lannister
Freeza
Kick
chemicalboy99
Kuru
Valkyrja
Onyx
terrance511
zigra
Great Leader Sprucenuce
McAgger
Curtinho
windkick
Robespierre
MaraVilla
futbol
Blue Barrett
36 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Predict the youngsters that'll have 14/15 breakout seasons - Page 2 Empty Re: Predict the youngsters that'll have 14/15 breakout seasons

Post by Glory Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:53 am

i think the op mean players who are until now unknown commodities and who will for the first time get into the first team and actually do well in the opportunities they get,
in other words home grown talent or the players which the club bought at a tender age of 16, 17 from oversees clubs or from the clubs within the country.

So going by that yea I will put from our team
James Wilson who probably will be LvG's 4th striker this season, who btw is our most promising prospect
Then either of Tyler Blackett or Reece James since we arent stacked that well in defense Blackett could well feature as a back up CB where as James as the back up to Shaw
Nick Powell hopefully in the midfield
Guillermo Varela as the back up to Valencia Rafeal as the rwb

then theres of course JanuGOAT Proud in the first team already

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Predict the youngsters that'll have 14/15 breakout seasons - Page 2 Empty Re: Predict the youngsters that'll have 14/15 breakout seasons

Post by Jay29 Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:32 pm

I'm not expecting any Arsenal youngsters to break through this season. The likes of Chambers and Chamberlain have already had their break through seasons, while I think Campbell's first team chances will be limited due to competition. Zelalem is too young and not ready for first team football yet. Maybe Gnabry will have one if he goes on loan to a Premier League club.

At Sevilla, I think Denis Suarez could have a great season. The optimistic side of me also believes Jairo Samperio will get more games, too. Also keep an eye on Carlos Fernandez and Juan Munoz, both young strikers and have impressed during pre-season, especially Munoz.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:49 pm

Wilshere will rise out of the darkness this year.

Last edited by DuringTheWar on Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:59 pm

No Suso mention ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:47 pm

Suso isn't going to have a breakout season. He's not there yet (and too many better young players ahead of him), and hasn't looked overly great in pre-season at all with Rodgers' system. He might just not be a fit, but he's going to fight for his place there and should still get some games if he sticks around.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:38 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:I'm not expecting any Arsenal youngsters to break through this season. The likes of Chambers and Chamberlain have already had their break through seasons, while I think Campbell's first team chances will be limited due to competition. Zelalem is too young and not ready for first team football yet. Maybe Gnabry will have one if he goes on loan to a Premier League club.

I don't know about that, Chambers has played one season in the Prem and has only 21 PL appearances.

Chamberlain's PL appearances from his three seasons are 16, 25, 14 and hasn't scored more than two PL goals in a single season. I think they're both still waiting to have a proper break through season.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:55 pm

Hachim Mastour
Alvaro Morata
Jese Rodriguez (last season was interrupted with injury and so doesn't count)
Markovic
Goretzka
Martial
Zakaria Bakkali
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:15 pm

Add Sanogo to the list. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:04 am

Relating to teamanarchy's mention of Mastour, I personally believe that whilst he may start to see time in Coppa Italia matches as a substitute, he's far too young for regular use or any sort of responsibility. He's at least a year, more likely two away from being ready for a 'break out season' where he really shows what he's capable of. For now he's all about nice footwork in cameos but I'll be surprised if he starts a single game or even gets more than 20 minutes as a substitute at any point this season.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:05 am

With the state of Milan ATM, I really wouldn't be surprised to see Inzaghi put his faith in somebody even as young as him. He could be given chances by December, with the right injuries and/or poor form of other players...
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:17 am

He's barely featured despite the fact that we have essentially been playing without all of our internationals from the World Cup, most of whom featured for the first time this season today, with more yet to take to the pitch. With another attacker almost certain to arrive before the end of the transfer window he's only ever likely to play in the league if we are in the middle of a horrific injury crisis. He's barely turned 16 and regardless of our situation, he is neither mentally nor physically ready to feature regularly, let alone to be depended upon.

In another club, realistically a smaller league, Mastour might get a chance, but we lack the tradition and systems to expect his arrival on the footballing stage this season. In any case he'll almost certainly be better off for being withheld from such a situation for as long as possible.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:28 am

OK... Well I don't know Milan like you do, so I guess you're right.
I am very excited about him though, when he does come in as a regular starter.
Zidane in the making
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:44 am

Valkyrja wrote:No Suso mention ?

He'll breakout after a couple of months into the season imo.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:28 am

Martial, Kurzawa, Germain and Fabinho for Monaco
Lemina, Thauvin, Imbula, Mendy and Batshuayi for OM
Lopez (gk) and Fekir for Lyon
Sanson for Montpellier
Boucher for Toulouse

sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:19 pm

Martin Ødegaard  :wub: 
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:20 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Aka "the I hope my fave players get better this year" thread.

Mole mad cause the most promising youngster Newcastle has is his cousin redsnoopy.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:27 pm

Not really, you know it's true lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:32 pm

teamanarchy wrote:OK... Well I don't know Milan like you do, so I guess you're right.
Zidane in the making

I certainly agree that he looks a special talent, however our management has left me jaded and pessimistic. I'm more fearful that we will ruin him than I am excited that he'll fulfil his potential. Laughing
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:34 pm

dostoevsky wrote:
teamanarchy wrote:OK... Well I don't know Milan like you do, so I guess you're right.
Zidane in the making

I certainly agree that he looks a special talent, however our management has left me jaded and pessimistic. I'm more fearful that we will ruin him than I am excited that he'll fulfil his potential. Laughing

Thing is, if he does turn out good we're going to sell him to Madrid after like a season or two lol.

He himself said he isn't a Milanista and his favorite club is Madrid and he wants to play there.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:24 pm

^^ well! I think that's the case for the majority of players on earth.
I mean, in today's game, who's gonna turn down a move to Madrid?
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:00 pm

People say that, but it's more true to barca than Madrid.
Barca get a lot of their players below their value, players make moved to go there
Madrid on the other hand pay through the nose, extortionate fees and wages change hands.
Anyway it'll die down soon. When Ronaldo starts to decline the urge for other players to move there and ride his coattails will be gone

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:24 am

cyberman wrote:People say that, but it's more true to barca than Madrid.
Barca get a lot of their players below their value, players make moved to go there
Madrid on the other hand pay through the nose, extortionate fees and wages change hands.

Barca is as bad as Madrid in the market, lol. Not even a debate.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:44 am

Thimmy wrote:Martin Ødegaard  :wub: 

Die hard Pool fan Proud Our future legend
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:59 pm

Ok I'm gonna be serious now and say that if we had a competent manager.... These players would "break out"

Rolando Aarons, Ayoze Perez and Massadio Haidara.

Cabella too arouses me greatly but I'm not sure if he qualifies due to age. Could be argued who broke out already in France too tbh.

We have a few other kids who under the right coach we could have been talking about this time next year.

But alas Pardew will destroy them all, well except for Haidara probably because he's less likely to limit the progress of a fullback than a forward or AM.

Someone ban him from football pls under grounds of affecting someone's ability to make a living hmm

Spoiler:

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:17 pm

Mastour is June 1998.

Last edited by Robespierre on Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:19 pm

I already hate him. I have two younger brothers than him.

Hope he fails tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next