Gil
sportsczy
Abramovich
Mr Nick09
RealGunner
68 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

World Cup 14 Squads Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: World Cup 14 Squads Discussion

Post by Arquitecto Sun May 25, 2014 10:25 pm

The_Badger wrote:
Anderlecht would have to be my favourite yet that is mostly out of my current ignorance.

Another club for you to support and claim to be an expert on, Arq? rofl

Once you fine-tune your comprehension skills or your brail keyboard for that matter, only then you may read the quoted sentence again and report back to me from the circus in which you reside.

Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

World Cup 14 Squads Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: World Cup 14 Squads Discussion

Post by Gil Sun May 25, 2014 10:39 pm

Belgium's progress further than the Ro16(Portugal/Germany/Ghana) depends on how well Fellaini/Defour/Dembele play and if Lukaku finally magically improves his first touch and play with his back to goal.

I still can't believe he didn't take Nainggolan. He's basically the Indonesian Vidal, how can you leave a player of that calibre out? He, Witsel and De Bruyne would have formed an incredible midfield together.

Fullback is still somewhat of a problem with Vertonghen has done well at LB for Tottenham and plays like Ivanovic. RB is a massive problem though. Not a fan of Toby in that position, if only Vanden Borre fulfilled his potential years ago. Kompany turned out great while he wasted his career away.

Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sun May 25, 2014 10:42 pm

The Belgian version of Pirlo should be ready for the 2016 Euros btw.

Should be the next midfield great. Just 16.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Sun May 25, 2014 11:20 pm

Arquitescu wrote:
The_Badger wrote:
Anderlecht would have to be my favourite yet that is mostly out of my current ignorance.

Once you fine-tune your comprehension skills or your brail keyboard for that matter, only then you may read the quoted sentence again and report back to me from the circus in which you reside.

You need to stop using words you don't understand, Arq. You might think it makes you clever, but you're being laughed at. Take further English lessons, son. rofl

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun May 25, 2014 11:54 pm

The_Badger wrote:
Arquitescu wrote:
The_Badger wrote:

You need to stop using words you don't understand, Arq. You might think it makes you clever, but you're being laughed at. Take further English lessons, son. rofl

English isn't my first language but I agree I must improve it.

And, you need to stop the raging erection you constantly flaunt for me in each and every thread, it just makes you look desperate.

Jerk it off in a corner, pal.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Sun May 25, 2014 11:57 pm

Please don't cry, Arq. Kittens die when you shed tears, baby.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon May 26, 2014 12:03 am

You always point out my hypothetical tears, to which is clearly showing your hand. Laughing

Freud would have an absolute field day with you.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Mon May 26, 2014 12:07 am

I just hate to see you upset.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Mon May 26, 2014 12:58 am

badger Proud
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Mon May 26, 2014 1:03 am

Rebano Proud

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon May 26, 2014 1:58 am

Would you please return to topic now?
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Mon May 26, 2014 4:55 am

Donovan a brace and an assist tonight

... Ffs... JK I really hope you know what you are doing
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon May 26, 2014 5:55 am

Has anybody made a list of the players missing the Cup due to injury?

Strootman
Benteke
Walcott
Falcao
Valdes

Who else?
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Footyfan Mon May 26, 2014 6:51 am

Arquitescu wrote:Gil and a Belgian collegue of mine have gotten me single-handledy interested in Belgian football and talent
I happen to like the Belgian league as it's quite competitive and full of hidden gems, along with some quality football. Anderlecht would have to be my favourite yet that is mostly out of my current ignorance.

Love this current generation players as well. They are trained like the Dutch except aren't one-footed, brainless, predictable and limited. #Zing

Big fans of Dries Mertens, Courtois, Mignolet, Janusaj and of course, Eden Hazard.

Since Gil accurately described Eden's younger brother Thorgan, I will be closely watching him out of pure interest and hopefully one of two of my clubs will get him for his talent and the inevitably epic Eden-Thorgan comparisons. Hopefully Chelsea will be kind.

Also pondering the make a separate Belgian thread to which hopefully will have more suitors than just Gil and I.

I would like to report this post for retarded-ness about the brainless one-footed, limited, etc comment.

I have see Arq make a continues stream of really stupid and biased comments which he has sought to justify by irrelevant and prejudiced 2 Page long Essays, but this takes the cake - New Height of Stupidity.

Footyfan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon May 26, 2014 8:13 am

windkick wrote:Has anybody made a list of the players missing the Cup due to injury?

Strootman
Benteke
Walcott
Falcao
Valdes

Who else?

Jay Rodriguez
Andros Townsend (would have probably be not called up anyway)
Lars Bender

Gomez and Gundogan were injured all season and did not have the match fitness to play in such a big tournament so I guess you can count them too.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Mon May 26, 2014 8:14 am

REWB wrote:on the spain squad dm position, has Ander Iturraspe really had a better season than Gabi?

why is my comment getting ignored? hmm i said why is gabi not in the spain squad?
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon May 26, 2014 8:59 am

@Footyfan

Other than you, Arqui was on topic in this thread, though, and as you deliberately went off-topic again only three posts after I asked to stay on topic, you hereby get a -25%.

And now back to topic in earnest - this is about the World Cup squads!
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Mon May 26, 2014 9:28 am

the lulz when algeria beats belgium  Laughing 
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by che Mon May 26, 2014 10:11 am

REWB wrote:

why is my comment getting ignored? :hmm:i said why is gabi not in the spain squad?

iturraspe won't go either, and gabi isn't there because there's no place for him

casillas, de gea, reina

juanfran, carvajal, ramos, pique, albiol, martinez, alba, azpilicueta

xavi, alonso, iniesta, busquets, fabregas, cazorla, mata, silva

villa, torres, costa, pedro
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon May 26, 2014 5:46 pm

Croatia have announced midfielder Niko Kranjcar, who has 81 caps, will miss the World Cup due to a hamstring injury.

http://www.espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1832392/croatia-midfielder-niko-kranjcar-ruled-world-cup-hamstring-injury?cc=5739

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon May 26, 2014 5:49 pm

Footyfan wrote:
Arquitescu wrote:Gil and a Belgian collegue of mine have gotten me single-handledy interested in Belgian football and talent
I happen to like the Belgian league as it's quite competitive and full of hidden gems, along with some quality football. Anderlecht would have to be my favourite yet that is mostly out of my current ignorance.

Love this current generation players as well. They are trained like the Dutch except aren't one-footed, brainless, predictable and limited. #Zing

Big fans of Dries Mertens, Courtois, Mignolet, Janusaj and of course, Eden Hazard.

Since Gil accurately described Eden's younger brother Thorgan, I will be closely watching him out of pure interest and hopefully one of two of my clubs will get him for his talent and the inevitably epic Eden-Thorgan comparisons. Hopefully Chelsea will be kind.

Also pondering the make a separate Belgian thread to which hopefully will have more suitors than just Gil and I.

I would like to report this post for retarded-ness about the brainless one-footed, limited, etc comment.

I have see Arq make a continues stream of really stupid and biased comments which he has sought to justify by irrelevant and prejudiced 2 Page long Essays, but this takes the cake - New Height of Stupidity.

Read the #Zing as if you've failed to find my banter in it then have a tall glass of cool water and lie down.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Mon May 26, 2014 5:50 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:
Croatia have announced midfielder Niko Kranjcar, who has 81 caps, will miss the World Cup due to a hamstring injury.

http://www.espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1832392/croatia-midfielder-niko-kranjcar-ruled-world-cup-hamstring-injury?cc=5739

Might mean mario pasalic will be in the world cup squad.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat May 31, 2014 9:05 am

Del Bosque has confirmed that Navas, Moreno and Iturraspe will not be on the World Cup squad.

He also said that Diego Costa and Juanfran are nursing injuries and decision on them will be taken on Saturday.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat May 31, 2014 1:23 pm

Spans final 23 man squad.

Goalkeepers: Iker Casillas, Pepe Reina, David de Gea

Defenders: Sergio Ramos, Gerard Pique, Raul Albiol, Javi Martinez, Jordi Alba, Cesar Azpilicueta, Juanfran Torres

Midfielders: Koke, Xavi, Xabi Alonso, Andres Iniesta, Sergio Busquets, Cesc Fabregas, Santi Cazorla, Pedro Rodriguez, Juan Mata, David Silva

Strikers: Fernando Torres, David Villa, Diego Costa
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat May 31, 2014 6:05 pm

Netherlands final 23 man squad.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t1.0-9/s720x720/10306464_770148009684132_1268161543698832989_n.png
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat May 31, 2014 7:43 pm

Croatia 23 man squad:

Goalkeepers: Stipe Pletikosa (Rostov), Danijel Subasic (Monaco), Oliver Zelenika (Dinamo Zagreb).

Defenders: Darijo Srna (Shakhtar Donetsk), Dejan Lovren (Southampton), Vedran Corluka (Lokomotiv Moscow), Gordon Schildenfeld (Panathinaikos), Danijel Pranjic (Panathinaikos), Domagoj Vida (Dynamo Kiev), Sime Vrsaljko (Genoa).

Midfielders: Luka Modric (Real Madrid), Ivan Rakitic (Sevilla), Ognjen Vukojevic (Dynamo Kiev), Ivan Perisic (Wolfsburg), Mateo Kovacic (Inter Milan), Marcelo Brozovic (Dinamo Zagreb), Ivan Mocinic (Rijeka), Sammir (Getafe).

Forwards: Mario Mandzukic (Bayern Munich), Ivica Olic (Wolfsburg), Eduardo (Shakhtar Donetsk), Nikica Jelavic (Hull City), Ante Rebic (Fiorentina),

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27401303

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next