Doc
hrealmadrid
shaven
68 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Only One - Jose Mourinho - Page 8 Empty Re: The Only One - Jose Mourinho

Post by Doc Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:57 pm

Zealous wrote:A very heart felt piece. I'm sure it was even better in Spanish. The translation was a rough one after all.

It really really is man. It's kinda funny as earlier in the year, he didn't have much kind things to say about Mourinho or his style of play. If the man is impressing Don Alfredo, then I think I can safely say Mourinho is doing a f-ing great job...

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:00 pm

Don Alfredo can be moody at times but he appreciates results and and a good work ethic. Something Jose delivers.

Also our style of plays has gotten better since the end of last season. So the actual progress of the squad is what's reassuring most fans, me included.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:02 am

died laughing when it showed jose's celebration

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:05 am

The Only One - Jose Mourinho - Page 8 Skairm12

Mou is too mainstream man. First he is a belieber and now he is a Twilight fan :coffee:
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:26 am

The Only One - Jose Mourinho - Page 8 17212068052138482795

He is truly the special one
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:07 pm

The Only One - Jose Mourinho - Page 8 29727440924730856530

Jose Mourinho
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:47 pm

Jose Mourinho..... take a bow son!

Unless something diabolical happens to us, your prediction that your second year will be better seems to be coming to fruition!
Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:53 pm

The guy is simply amazing. he gave us everything in one and a half year. character, winning mentality, fighting sprit and everything that we needed.

Hope he stays here for a long time.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by kattanib Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:47 pm

I hope Mourinho would play more games with these four in front: Bezema, Higuain, Ozil, and Callejon; no Di Maria nor Ronaldo. I saw a glimpse of Del Bousque's 2002 team yesterday. People fail to see how harmful Ronaldo is to those who surround him, the team should be revolved around Ozil not him!!! It's not that Ronaldo is an individualist or anything, it's the whole package that comes with him (pass to him if possible, let him score before yourself, ......). This is also hugely seen with Barca and Messi, but the difference is Barca need Messi to score (the team lacks finishers). Madrid has Higuain and Benzema, can't think of ant better strikers !!!! I just hope that the team starts treating Ronaldo on the field just as any regular player and play more like they did yesterday. The team understanding that I have seen yesterday was unbelievably amazing !!! And Mourinho, Callejon deserves more playing time!!!!

I know I will sound even more bias with what I'll say, but I'm speaking with what I honestly believe. Madrid won't ever reach their full potential under this manager, you guys need someone like the German national team manager, Joachim Löw. As much as Madrid look good right now, they even hold a much more potential in my opinion. The key is making Ozil the center of the team, he should be your Zidane !!!
kattanib
kattanib
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:06 pm

I see what you mean. But you really can't argue that Ronaldo doesn't get results for this team.

However Ronaldo does seem to have improved in his simple passing drills this year, he;s definitely gotten better since his first year for example.

I think both Barca and Madrid put too much focus on Messi and Ronaldo respectively but when you have two players of their quality you can't really complain about something like that.

The core of this Real Madrid team is set. So when Ronaldo eventually isn't the number 1 guy any more we won't struggle to keep preforming.

I agree with you about Calllejon, he's very good IMO.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:18 am

Is it just me who thinks the team is built around Alonso and not Ronaldo? It's no surprise that the only player who still hasn't taken a rest is Alonso. It's becouse he is not only our whole midfield, but our leader aswell.

We have pretty much stopped feeding the ball only to Ronaldo. Also, he has started to pass abit more etc.

So yeah, my point is we can survive without Ronaldo but without Alonso our whole "possession/counter"-tactic would crumble. We stand no chance without Alonso.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:45 am

Well that's why we got Sahin, mou is training him to be the back-up & can also partner him with Xabi to offer that bit of extra creativity in the middle. Playing Sahin I think with Xabi also allows Ozil to remain as AM instead of going to CAM.

H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:48 pm

Mourinho wrote:“Luckily we had carbon fibre shinpads that work really well.”

Mou trolling Alves :lol!:
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by estrella bernabeu Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:53 pm

There were some brutal tackles, some can be qualified as an attempt.
But, i liked the game rythm given by the referee. He wasn't that kind who enjoy blowing the whistle.
Mou should not forget that this referee is his favourite in la Liga Very Happy
estrella bernabeu
estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:44 pm

omarish wrote:
Mourinho wrote:“Luckily we had carbon fibre shinpads that work really well.”

Mou trolling Alves :lol!:

Fantastic eco smile
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by estrella bernabeu Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:20 am

Mou rituals before Penalty :bow:

estrella bernabeu
estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:07 am

wohahhahahah omg.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by estrella bernabeu Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:23 pm

the Rollingstone (musical magazine) front page
The Only One - Jose Mourinho - Page 8 Photo.php?fbid=253889624664466&set=a.167884159931680.52540
estrella bernabeu
estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:32 pm

kattanib wrote:I hope Mourinho would play more games with these four in front: Bezema, Higuain, Ozil, and Callejon; no Di Maria nor Ronaldo. I saw a glimpse of Del Bousque's 2002 team yesterday. People fail to see how harmful Ronaldo is to those who surround him, the team should be revolved around Ozil not him!!! It's not that Ronaldo is an individualist or anything, it's the whole package that comes with him (pass to him if possible, let him score before yourself, ......). This is also hugely seen with Barca and Messi, but the difference is Barca need Messi to score (the team lacks finishers). Madrid has Higuain and Benzema, can't think of ant better strikers !!!! I just hope that the team starts treating Ronaldo on the field just as any regular player and play more like they did yesterday. The team understanding that I have seen yesterday was unbelievably amazing !!! And Mourinho, Callejon deserves more playing time!!!!

I know I will sound even more bias with what I'll say, but I'm speaking with what I honestly believe. Madrid won't ever reach their full potential under this manager, you guys need someone like the German national team manager, Joachim Löw. As much as Madrid look good right now, they even hold a much more potential in my opinion. The key is making Ozil the center of the team, he should be your Zidane !!!

:facepalm:

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:19 pm

kattanib wrote:I hope Mourinho would play more games with these four in front: Bezema, Higuain, Ozil, and Callejon; no Di Maria nor Ronaldo. I saw a glimpse of Del Bousque's 2002 team yesterday. People fail to see how harmful Ronaldo is to those who surround him, the team should be revolved around Ozil not him!!! It's not that Ronaldo is an individualist or anything, it's the whole package that comes with him (pass to him if possible, let him score before yourself, ......). This is also hugely seen with Barca and Messi, but the difference is Barca need Messi to score (the team lacks finishers). Madrid has Higuain and Benzema, can't think of ant better strikers !!!! I just hope that the team starts treating Ronaldo on the field just as any regular player and play more like they did yesterday. The team understanding that I have seen yesterday was unbelievably amazing !!! And Mourinho, Callejon deserves more playing time!!!!

I partly disagree, ronaldo has improved his passing game a LOT. He's our best winger as well, we're not going to bench casillas.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:36 pm

"What we experienced against Atletico wasn't aggressiveness. I like aggressiveness. We know what we'll face tomorrow in Gijon: it will be a difficult clash, just like it was last year and on other occasions."

"We have a three-point cushion over the runners-up and we're motivated to play and try to win tomorrow. I know losing or drawing the match could be a normal. It wouldn't be overly dramatic. It's part of the championship. It is very complicated to win practically all the time in important competitions. We will try to have a three-point cushion still in the Clasico, but I'm only thinking about our matches against Gijon and Ajax at the moment because I want to play the latter with some men who won't play tomorrow in order get some fresh air and give less regular players a chance to play. We've only worked on our clash against Sporting, that's all."

"What can I say about Pique's booking? I just find the opinion from prominent people from the world of law and sports, such as Blatter, Platini, and you the press, more interesting."

"It's normal for a defender to try to stop a striker with fouls, and it is very difficult for a defender to give a clean performance in 90 minutes. That's what bookings, red cards and the referees are there for."

"We've worked well this week. It's been an unusual week for us because we don't normally have a whole one to prepare for a match. We've had enough time to train for tomorrow's game. Xabi Alonso is an important player, but someone else will have to take his place. Whoever does will be good, because they're all good at Real Madrid. I don't want the fact Xabi won't play to be a big deal and I don't want to justify it after the match. These things happen in this championship."

"Kaka has had a clean week, training very well. He will be on the bench tomorrow and I intend for him to play. He will be a starter for as long as possible against Ajax so that he gets used to team dynamics again. He's been a very important player for us so far. Sahin is having a preseason of sorts and nearing its end. He's ready to play and was on the pitch 90 minutes against Dinamo. I believe and hope Arbeloa can play against Ajax. He won't play tomorrow, but we expect him to rejoin the squad for training on Sunday."

"I've already mentioned on occasion that, until now, my second seasons on a team have always been better than my first, but this is not a general rule. I'm happy because I like the results we're earning and they way we're getting them too. I also like the individual and collective progress we've made. We're taking things slowly and hope to continue improving next season."

Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:04 am

The Only One - Jose Mourinho - Page 8 Tumblrlvjvukimu51qze1fm
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:28 pm

StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Aensensen Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:17 pm

StrugaRock wrote:

Heh. Well... I think Mou has put it perfectly himself here (http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/en/1193040487651/1330075612943/noticia/Noticia/Mourinho:__We_ve_done_very_well_so_far_this_season_.htm)

Mourinho wrote:... but I'd rather we played because I like giving people what they want....

Seems like Mou's been listening to his Ojays LPs eco smile
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aensensen Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:26 am

LOL!

Mou's been PWNING the media AGAIN! banana eco smile

( http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/en/1330077649587/noticia/Noticia/Mourinho:__We_don_t_hide_the_fact_that_the_league_is_a_priority_for_us_.htm )

Mourinho wrote:"We're about to face Mallorca in the league, so there's no point in talking about Barcelona now. It's good for the media because you sell more and work less, but I'm not going to think about them right now because I'm not interested at the moment."
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:43 pm

The Special One :bow:
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)