You're the Manager, Rebuild the Squad!

+3
Glory
Angoulême
Busby Babe
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

You're the Manager, Rebuild the Squad! Empty You're the Manager, Rebuild the Squad!

Post by Busby Babe Sat May 03, 2014 8:17 pm

Firstly we are probably not going to make the Europa league, so we don’t have to buy as many as we sell. Secondly, keep it fairly realistic :coffee:. Thirdly, there’s no point saying we need 6-8 new starting eleven players, no matter the quality, it’s too hard to bring that many players into the starting XI, so you have to make compromises 3-4 players in the starting XI is fine, a few more additions as squad players.

Defence
GK: No problems there, De Gea is our player of the seasons, and Lindegaard is a great back-up

RB: I think Rafael's injury prone season has come from Moyes’ training regime, as what has happened to RVP. We do however need a back-up RB. If Rafael, does have another injury prone season, I think we’re going to have to buy a new RB, sadly.

I’d like to promote,Varela I think he’s very good, good enough to be back-up.

CB:
Vidic is already gone. Rio must go to, I don’t like how he’s been saying he would like to stay almost pressuring any new manager to keep him. Despite him being in team of the year last season, I thought he was poor. This season, even worse. Time to go Rio!

Jones, Smalling and Evans
:  All are too injury prone. So, I would like us to buy a new CB and the other 3 can battle it out for the last spot.
Sell: Vidic and Rio
Buy:?

LB: Evra is finished, happened 3-5 years ago. Bring in Luke Shaw and he can be our LB for the next 10+ years. Evra should stay as back-up. Luke Shaw will play most games anyway, Evra will be there to guide him and getting rid of too many leaders like Rio, Vidic, Giggs in one season you want to keep some stability.

Midfield

Wingers:

Sell: Valencia and Young, my oh my, the former is terrible he goes past a player he will be *bleep* 5 yards ahead of him , cross it and somehow it bends backwards and hits the full-back. He loves hitting the fullback with the ball Mad

On Nani, firstly, I don’t think we could realistically get rid of 3 wingers, I don’t think he’s been great, but how many games has he started this season 6 games? Best of a bad bunch. Possible room for improvement. He's also the type of winger van Gaal likes.

Januzaj
should be a starter next season, I don’t see why not, he’ll be 19 going on 20, and he’s good enough to be imo. Kagawa has also shown he’s capable of playing on the wing now days.
Promote: Andreas Periera, I don’t like him as a no.10 ( his favourd position) On the wing he’s much better, can come inside find a pass, technically very good, and has pace to burn when he really wants to show it.

CM:

This is the part of the team that needs major surgery, has been neglected criminally for several years now.

Names we're linked with: Carvalho, Strootman, Fabregas and Kroos
. I think one of Bayern's midfielders will leave this summer, Gotze has already complained about playing time, but he won't leave, neither will Schweinsteiger, Muller nor Thiago. So, it's between Martinez and Kroos imo. Ozil/Mata/Yaya situation could unfold there.

Sell: Fellaini, always a scrub will continue to be a scrub. Fletcher, sadly, he can’t do it anymore,  I don’t want to push him out, but I hope he realises like Gary Neville did that he’s not suitable for this level anymore Sad. Ando is gone already.

Cleverley
, just about avoids the drop. Two reasons, just like the wingers position, I don’t think we can get rid of 3/4 CMs. Secondly, with van Gaal coming in, this is his FINAL, FINAL chance to show that 2011/2012 form, if one person can change this it’s van Gaal if he flops again. Out the door Tom.

Promote: Pearson, I really like him plays with a lot of energy, and Hargreaves called him his double 😁Rothwell is great too.

Strikers

Sell: Hernandez, he wants to leave. If van Gaal wants to RvP/Rooney who ever he prefers. For all we know though he might want to start both.

Keep: RvP/Rooney, Welbeck, Henriquez, Wilson

Promote: James Wilson, who has been the best player of the reserves this season, deserves a chance.

Final XI:

De Gea
Rafael-???-Evans/Jones/Smalling-Luke Shaw
???-Carvalho
Januzaj-Mata/Kagawa-Kagawa/Nani/New winger(?)
RvP/Rooney

Tl;dr:

Going/should go: Rio, Vidic, Valencia, Buttner, Young, Giggs, Felliani, Fletcher, Hernandez and one of Rooney or RvP.

Buy: CB, LB, two CMs, a back-up RB and back-up winger/new winger.

I want to get a new winger, but I'm not sure already 4 new players to the starting line-up is already a lot.

Scrubs that just about avoid the drop: Nani, Cleverley and Evra mainly because many in their position are getting sold already. To not cause too much instability, I think we should keep them. Also, give a chance to the young players if they fail, if we buy too many players, the youngsters will never get a chance. Sometimes, it's good to have a few weaknesses for that reason.

Possible Promotions: Rothwell, Varela, James Wilson, Andreas Pereira and Pearson.

Not all of them will get promoted, but hopefully 1 or 2 can make it. Especially, it being a WC year a few more of them will get to go on tour this summer.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

You're the Manager, Rebuild the Squad! Empty Re: You're the Manager, Rebuild the Squad!

Post by Angoulême Sat May 03, 2014 9:09 pm

Season is over .... we got to look forward to the new managers arrival , as much as I love Giggsy ,He cant turn this bunch of clowns around . We have some very good young players and I am looking forward to LVG mixing them with some new signings . We have to take out the trash though , Well, at the tail-end of a bad season, the question you usually ask yourself is what future do we have to look forward to? At the moment, Adnan. There doesn't really look like a future at this point, for a number of players at the club . I was hoping when the season began that we would get previews of Zaha, Lindgard, Powell, etc., but we're two weeks from the end of the season and we're seeing the same tired players in the same formation.

We had our poor moments in all parts of todays game but much of this stems from our lack of anything in midfield. Carrick, who has dealt with an injury, doesn't move much to begin with and Fletcher, as much as I love the guy, can't hack it on the PL level anymore, his body will just no longer allow it. We are completely vulnerable to counterattack in that area and I think , we are at crisis point. This simply cannot drag another season or we set ourselves for a dog fight for champions league down the line if the two middle positions are not cemented. You simply cannot compete in the PL without semblance of a midfield.

Because of this, all of our play is still focused on the wings, where Young continues his weekly smashup of our attack. How Young continues to get playing time when he fecks every cross and push forward is beyond me, how he remains the focus of attack when we have much more capable players like Januzaj and Kagawa is mind-blowing. Nani, I thought, was decent for the most part but I doubt if he'll be back next season. Mata was pretty good before he came off.

The real deflating thing today, though, is just the lack of initiative we had at the end. We did press for most of the second half and got the ball on the doorstep but there was a clear difference between younger players like Jones, Adnan, and Hernandez who wanted to make something happen and the older ones like Carrick and Vidic (who should've been sent off) who might feel themselves that they're at the end. Moyes kept a lot of young talent on loan when IMO they could've been fitted into the squad as far back as January when it was clear we weren't winning anything this season. Instead, we've wasted valuable time with the old men, many of whom will be gone once the season is over.
Angoulême
Angoulême
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

You're the Manager, Rebuild the Squad! Empty Re: You're the Manager, Rebuild the Squad!

Post by Busby Babe Sat May 03, 2014 9:14 pm

I agree with what you said.

Also, I forgot about Lingard and Zaha! Lingard really should have been used this season, hopefully he will get a chance next season. Zaha needs to fix his attitude if he wants to stay here, he really needs to fight for it, because right now he has poor attitude and is struggling to break into the team that is last in the PL. Half the talent of Morrison, and he got shown the door. Make or break for Zaha now.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat May 03, 2014 9:47 pm

i can see buttner staying and evra leaving. not only because of the nationality factor, lvg I think will take up the challenge to mould him into a decent player.

Realistically speaking it would be difficult even to prise out  4 good players with that transfer budget IMO. So 6-7 players is not going to happen for sure.  
And then the 5th player can be bought by the money obtained by the clear out.  :coffee: 

even a Luke shaw is costing in excess of 30 m, so a 150 M kitty might not be sufficient for all of our needs.

1 quality CM who can cost up to 50+ M, read it as Kroos
Luke Shaw 30-35 M
1 CB who again will cost 30-40 m
1 winger who is going to cost 30 or so in million

It will therefore come somewhere around 150 m

Then if we take player sales
Chicha - 10-15 million
Valencia - 7-10 million
Evra - probably a free agent
Young -  rofl 
Nani (not sure if he will b sold ) - 10 m
Rio - free
Fellaini - 6-10 million

So yea upto 25-30 million minimum in player sales. Young btw will fetch 5-10 m as well Very Happy.

So yea with that 30 million another CM/DFM may be. Strootman ? may be he will cost a bit more I dunno. But yea he will be right up at the top in LvG's wishlist to bring here thats certain.
So what it means is with 80 million or so we will have to buy at least 2 from kroos, strootman and carvalho
Then we will have Powell as well to give competition for cleverly in that 3rd CM role.

Also attacking spot preferences should be like this

Wingers = 1.New winger 2.Kagawa 3.Januzaj 4. Welbeck 5.Nani
AM = 1.Mata 2.Kagawa 3. Januzaj
CF = 1.RVP 2.Rooney 3.Welbeck 4.Henriquez

Added with yep the youth promotions I think we will be very much back in the reckoning.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sat May 03, 2014 10:03 pm

I was very, very skeptical of Kroos happening before, but it's May now not and not even rumours that he will extend.

I heard on The Guardian podcast, Raphael Honigstein saying, that Bayern Munich will only offer him those wages if he shows that he's indispensable, and he would be judged on by the rest of the CL games (this is after Arsenal, so Man Utd and Real Madrid games). He didn't perform amazingly well imo. Even if what Rapahel Honigstein is saying is untrue, with one year left on his contact, I think they will bite our hand-off if we offer £40 mil for him.

They're very unwilling to break their wage structure. Despite Bayern Munich saying they're not a selling club, I think they will like to show that player power doesn't rule all.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sat May 03, 2014 10:05 pm

As for Fellaini, I think we should wait until Moyes gets back into managing, so he can buy him from us for £40 mil.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sun May 04, 2014 1:02 am

I will make it simple if I don't list them they can gtfo and I will add in names of who we should buy.

GK's De Gea, Lindegaard
CB's Jones, Smalling, Evans, Mangala/Laporte
RB Rafael, Varela
LB Shaw, Evra, Buttner
Wings Januzaj, Nani, Powell, Zaha, Griezmann/Reus
Midfield Carrick, Fletcher, Kroos, Strootman, Fabregas, Mata, Kagawa, Lindgard, Cleverley Promote Pereira

Strikers RVP, Rooney, Welbeck, Henriquez, Balotelli :coffee: Promote Wilson

sell Fellaini to west ham so they can hoof to him, or just ship him out to sea with ashley young could care less if we got a penny for these scrubs
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sun May 04, 2014 1:23 am

If we go for Fabregas this summer, I will be adamant that he wants to actually come. No one is that persistent over a player over nothing, and clubs tap up players.

First summer, perhaps he wants to strengthen his position at Barca, second summer means it's for another reason.

When do you ever see a club have a bid accepted for a player for then the player reject the club that wants to buy him? They don't, because they get tapped up first.

Btw, B-mac, why Balotelli? Laughing
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sun May 04, 2014 1:29 am

haha i've always had a bromance for Balotelli I wanted us to buy him the summer City bought him from Inter....his future with AC Milan seems up in there air right now....and he's better then Welbeck when RVP/Rooney get hurt as usual

Van Gaal will straighten his other issues out Molenation
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sun May 04, 2014 1:36 am

But, remember this Sad. Seriously, though, he's talented, but he's a lazy as hell.  Henriquez is the future. Dat technique Hernandez can only dream of, that work rate Mata can only envy Proud

You're the Manager, Rebuild the Squad! Rio-balotelli_1874731c
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sun May 04, 2014 1:40 am

Henriquez the Segunda Division GOAT Proud
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sun May 04, 2014 1:46 am

He was on fire at the start of the season, then he got a flu virus and lost about 5 kilos and never really got to find form again. So, his stats don't look great. I hope he goes on tour with us this season.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun May 04, 2014 3:07 am

Van Gaal has a massive rebuild to do. Looking at the player's body language today, there was no passion, no hunger, no desire at all. We thought under Giggs the players will renew their fight for the shirt, but it was exactly like how it was under Moyes. We badly need some surgery done...anyways, I'm going off on a tangent here.

Players we need to get rid of:
Rio- past it. Age has caught up with him and is a constant liability at the top level now.
Fletcher- Looked awful against S'land today. Not good enough anymore and is a liability, as we saw today.
Buttner Awful player at this level. Doesn't know the offside rule. Get rid.
Cleverley- Not good enough. Has regressed since his good spell in 2011/12 season. will do well at a club like Everton.
Young- Absolutely shit player. Should be the first player out the door in the summer. 100+k a week for the shit he serves up, fcking wage thief. OUT!
Valencia- Another abysmal winger that we need to get rid of.
Hernandez- i sadly think he will leave Sad. not that I want him too.
Fellaini- Will never be good enough for us. A Stoke level player. The fact that Giggs has alienated him already lets one know just how much the United lads rate him. It's not Fellaini's fault though, it was the incompetent one who brought him to the club, not like afroman was going to turn down that opportunity. Get rid.

Players that could do well as back up- Squad role players.-
Evra- A liability and has regressed badly over the years, but still a positive personality at the club and the dressing room. Passionate about Utd. He could do well to guide a young player like Shaw, should we get him. Also wouldn't be a bad choice for the odd domestic game here and there.
Nani- His progress has stagnated, and is frustratingly inconsistent, but his dynamism and more skills in his armour offer us more than our other wingers. We should keep him for depth of the squad.
Carrick- Awful season from him. Squad player. Only bring him on if we have an injury crisis next season.

The rest we keep and build on for the squad. Bring in:

A top quality centre back- Garay.
A promising left back- Shaw or try again for Contreao
a right back- doesn't have to a top quality RB, just someone to cover for Rafa so we don't have the torture of seeing Smalling and Jones cover him when he is injured- even though the latter is not as bad as Smalling.
CENTRAL MIDFIELDERS Oh how we are crying for some fresh blood there. Some much needed quality. The perfect combo would be a deep lying defensive midfielder like Carvalho, a player touted recently that could play that role, and the 2nd cm- a box to box midfielder- anyone with this attribute will do as they will be an immediate upgrade to what we have.
Winger(s)- Someone who can cross and has pace to stretch the play. We are so badly in need of this! Ruess is the dream buy atm to cover this role. Woody, throw whatever cash you can to get this guy!

A striker- either promote Wilson from the under 21's or get a a decent striker to cover for chicha's imminent departure.

LVG is known to promote youth so I'm guessing there won't be much issue for Januzaj, Zaha and Powell to get games, especially Januzaj whom I'm expecting to burst more on the scene next season.

This team is in need of fresh new blood. I expect big changes this summer.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sun May 04, 2014 3:22 am

Since van Gaal has been all but confirmed (confirmation will come sometime after the Hull game), we've been linked to a few Bayern Munich players, better than Everton I guess. Being a journalist is such an easy job Laughing

Louis van Gaal will be ruthless. As important as the players, is the style too. He will be bringing a good philosophy with him, which we really need. We lack identity right now.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun May 04, 2014 8:43 am

I'll predict right now that after Utd bought Shaw for 30m, van Gaal will continuously start Buttner, as he's Dutch.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun May 04, 2014 9:43 am

Busby Babe wrote:
Even if what Rapahel Honigstein is saying is untrue, with one year left on his contact, I think they will bite our hand-off if we offer £40 mil for him.

yea I forgot the fact that his contract is running out. So yea if we offer something similar to what we offered for mata, it probably would be enough to land him after all.  Thumbs up 

So the money saved there can be reinvested in either the winger or CB prospect.  :coffee: 

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun May 04, 2014 10:37 am

Lumiere_Blanche wrote:
Busby Babe wrote:
Even if what Rapahel Honigstein is saying is untrue, with one year left on his contact, I think they will bite our hand-off if we offer £40 mil for him.

yea I forgot the fact that his contract is running out. So yea if we offer something similar to what we offered for mata, it probably would be enough to land him after all.  Thumbs up 

So the money saved there can be reinvested in either the winger or CB prospect.  :coffee: 

for £40m, we'll pack him up and ship him, with a ribbon too, thank you
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun May 04, 2014 11:26 am

You guys are being overly optimistic about the departures. Clubs that would be interested in some of those players won't want to pay them their United wages, unless you get lucky with a Turkish club or something like that. But like Fellaini leaving one year after his big money move? Can't see that happening. Why would he even want to leave for a smaller club after only one season at United?

You've got a few players coming to end of their deals, let them leave and possibly sell a player like Hernandez who should actually attract some interest if he's available and there's your room for new signings. Maybe one "lucky" sale, like Young, on top of that and that would still sound realistic to me.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun May 04, 2014 2:07 pm

In: Edson Braafheid (Hoffenheim, 1,5m), Daniel Pranjic (Panathinaikos, 3m), Diego Contento (FC Bayern, 5m), Bastian Schweinsteiger (FC Bayern, 35m).

Out: Evra, Ferdinand, Vidic, Rafael, Nani, Hernandez

...................... De Gea...............
Smalling..Jones..Braafheid..Buttner(Contento)
.......Schweinsteiger(Carrick)..Cleverley.......
Jumanji........Kagawa(Mata)........Welbeck(Pranjic)
.....................RvP(Rooney)..........................

hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sun May 04, 2014 3:02 pm

Art Morte wrote:You guys are being overly optimistic about the departures. Clubs that would be interested in some of those players won't want to pay them their United wages, unless you get lucky with a Turkish club or something like that. But like Fellaini leaving one year after his big money move? Can't see that happening. Why would he even want to leave for a smaller club after only one season at United?

You've got a few players coming to end of their deals, let them leave and possibly sell a player like Hernandez who should actually attract some interest if he's available and there's your room for new signings. Maybe one "lucky" sale, like Young, on top of that and that would still sound realistic to me.

Vidic, Rio and Giggs are at the end of their contracts.

Valencia is on the last year of his contract and hasn't renewed, so last summer we can make money off of him.

Hernandez clearly wants to leave, Buttner wanted to leave last summer, only reason he didn't was because Coentrao deal fell through, and we've offered Evra an extension to be the new back-up, so I see him trying to leave again.

Young and Fellaini are difficult, but that's why we wait til Moyes starts managing again and we'll send them his way  pirat
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Mon May 05, 2014 12:27 am

Ashley Young is destined for some pos team like West Ham (Carroll, Downing like) or send him back to Villa...or QPR Proud :bow: Save us Harry! I can absolutely see him in a QPR kit Laughing
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon May 05, 2014 1:55 am

QPR is exactly his level. I don't care if we flog him to FC Unknownistan, I just want him out of our club.

Van Gaal will be an immediate hero if he were to get rid of this 100+k a week wage thief. Young should be the first player out the door, then LVG could work his way to ridding us of the rest of the dross.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon May 05, 2014 2:05 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:In: Edson Braafheid (Hoffenheim, 1,5m), Daniel Pranjic (Panathinaikos, 3m), Diego Contento (FC Bayern, 5m), Bastian Schweinsteiger (FC Bayern, 35m).

Out: Evra, Ferdinand, Vidic, Rafael, Nani, Hernandez

...................... De Gea...............
Smalling..Jones..Braafheid..Buttner(Contento)
.......Schweinsteiger(Carrick)..Cleverley.......
Jumanji........Kagawa(Mata)........Welbeck(Pranjic)
.....................RvP(Rooney)..........................

hmm

lol Hans why spend 35 M for a 29 year old when we can get a 5 year younger Kroos for that same amount.  Twisted Evil 

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Angoulême Mon May 05, 2014 2:28 pm

Regardless of who our manager is next season , and it does look like LVG , I think we need a major overhaul. I think fixing our midfield and adding a quality LB would cause a major improvement in the squad

DDG - Keep
Rafa - Injury prone - squad player at best due to this, Jones & Smalling covering his absence
Evra - 1 more season at best, he is woeful this season..
Jones - Jack of all trades, good at many things, great at nothing it seems! Hard worker, lethargic & seems to continually get lost and has to recover his position
Rio - No comment needed, but if I was forced to give one... Old yellar comes to mind, put him out of his misery! cheeky £ucker looking for another contract since moyes left, utter $hite is the best I can say for him these days!
Evans - Probably our only great CB at present!
Mata - Quality and been a ray of sunshine since signing!
Rooney - Again, difficult sitution... his bloated contract essentially means we are lumped with him regardless of his performances! His best position is up top, but that means dropping RVP, Would you do it? Put him in the number 10 role behind a forward and it means pushing Mata outta place or Kagawa the rare time we see the ninja! Smile
Giggs - Retirement
Smalling - Good CB, still learning...awful RB! Just keep him in at CB!!
Hernandez - Seems unhappy and probably wants out..might well get it if he shines in the WC!
Vidic - GONE!
Carrick - Starting to go the way or Old Yellar, sorry I mean Rio!
Nani - 5 year contract, possibly one of the stupidest managerial decisions I can recall.... struggling to find anything to say about this guy at all, positive or negative, time to go!
Young - He makes me want to stab myself in the eye with a fork every time I see him out there on the pitch!!
Welbeck - Hardworker...about all I can say, Couldn't hit a barn door from 5 feet! Can't cross, cant finish, falls over a lot... Sum him up in a nutshell!
RVP - Woefully lacking confidence...if Van Gaal comes in, you'd have to believe he will be 1st choice striker!
Cleverly - I die inside a little every time I see the crab run sideways onto the pitch... *sigh*
Buttner - Young, eager and maybe with a great manager could improve... better than Evra now I feel
Januzaj - quality, next season is massive for him...we need the right manager to come in and mould him for the future!
Fellaini - Dear god, an absolute travesty of a transfer for UTD! Just leave already!
Fletcher - He's lost it, god love him he is trying..but he best call it a day! Not up to it anymore!

We can't keep playing jones and Smalling at right back. It's not fair on their development and it also means we are lacking any attacking threat, especially considering it's usually someone just as useless In front of them. I don't know if varela is ready for the step up but we desperately need someone in there. The other positions speak for themselves. Ideally a left back, 2 midfielders and a winger. We have decent central defensive prospects but they're either injured or playing at right back.
Angoulême
Angoulême
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon May 05, 2014 2:36 pm

^^^
Thumbs up
and btw you forgot to comment on the Ninja himself  Smile 

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next