Who is the best complete midfielder today? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Who is the best complete midfielder today?

+23
Donuts
Juveman17
Lupi
FilthyLuca
Highburied
Forza
El Gunner
Robespierre
Kaladin
the xcx
futbol
RealGunner
VanDeezNuts
M99
•MilanDevil•
ExtremistEnigma
harhar11
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Ganso
Valkyrja
Onyx
McAgger
BarrileteCosmico
27 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Who... ?

Who is the best complete midfielder today? Vote_lcap5%Who is the best complete midfielder today? Voting_bar 5% 
[ 2 ]
Who is the best complete midfielder today? Vote_lcap2%Who is the best complete midfielder today? Voting_bar 2% 
[ 1 ]
Who is the best complete midfielder today? Vote_lcap0%Who is the best complete midfielder today? Voting_bar 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who is the best complete midfielder today? Vote_lcap10%Who is the best complete midfielder today? Voting_bar 10% 
[ 4 ]
Who is the best complete midfielder today? Vote_lcap7%Who is the best complete midfielder today? Voting_bar 7% 
[ 3 ]
Who is the best complete midfielder today? Vote_lcap49%Who is the best complete midfielder today? Voting_bar 49% 
[ 20 ]
Who is the best complete midfielder today? Vote_lcap5%Who is the best complete midfielder today? Voting_bar 5% 
[ 2 ]
Who is the best complete midfielder today? Vote_lcap12%Who is the best complete midfielder today? Voting_bar 12% 
[ 5 ]
Who is the best complete midfielder today? Vote_lcap7%Who is the best complete midfielder today? Voting_bar 7% 
[ 3 ]
Who is the best complete midfielder today? Vote_lcap2%Who is the best complete midfielder today? Voting_bar 2% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 41

Who is the best complete midfielder today? Empty Who is the best complete midfielder today?

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:00 pm

In your opinion hmm
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Who is the best complete midfielder today? Empty Re: Who is the best complete midfielder today?

Post by McAgger Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:03 pm

Vidal no question for me. Fit and firing Gundogan and Schweini are probably the only ones that could touch him. Strootman is very complete but he's just not as good as some of those guys on that list. Yaya, Bisquits, Javi, DDR ain't complete as each of them lacks in either attacking wise or defensively.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Who is the best complete midfielder today? Empty Re: Who is the best complete midfielder today?

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:11 pm

I'm not sure I agree. Javi can play DM, CM, AM (not to mention CB) so well I think that even Vidal does not have this mastery of all aspects midfield, even if Vidal is a better player overall.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:16 pm

Modric is pretty complete. Good at tackling, intercepting, works hard, can pass and create, dribble, shoot etc. Doubt many people will rate him though since the others are more popular.

Also Busquets isn't complete, he can't attack. He's just good at the defensive side of the game.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:20 pm

Vidal, Gundogan and DDR. Ramsey has to be there too.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:21 pm

Yaya has been a fcking monster this season
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:29 pm

I question how much BC has seen of Matic hmm

Complete isn't how i'd describe him tbh.

Anyway i like all the players in the poll but i'd probably give the edge to Vidal.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:39 pm

He's up there on Gil's and MT's suggestion tbh. I asked around on the chat to provide a comprehensive list of options.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:08 am

Yohan Modric wrote:Modric is pretty complete. Good at tackling, intercepting, works hard, can pass and create, dribble, shoot etc. Doubt many people will rate him though since the others are more popular.

Also Busquets isn't complete, he can't attack. He's just good at the defensive side of the game.

I wouldn't call Busquets the most complete, but he can actually make some pretty good throughballs. Like today against Getafe for Messi's first goal.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:40 am

Has to be Vidal, definitely. Everyone else on that list lacks something or the other from his game to be as complete lol simple.
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:11 am

IMO, Vidal is the most complete midfielder at the moment. He can do it all.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:21 am

Vidal for me.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:13 pm

Vidal for me.

And is that Javi Garcia? wouldn't exactly call him complete, or Busquets, or DDR either.

Yaya is the only one who comes close, he has been fantastic so far this season. Everyone else in the list is miles behind Vidal and Yaya though.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:38 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:Vidal for me.

And is that Javi Garcia? wouldn't exactly call him complete,  or Busquets, or DDR either.

Yaya is the only one who comes close, he has been fantastic so far this season.  Everyone else in the list is miles behind Vidal and Yaya though.

Yaya defensively has been horrible defensively. But yeah I agree with the rest
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:44 pm

Imo, Yaya's stamina is a big reason for that.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:56 pm

harhar11 wrote:Imo, Yaya's stamina is a big reason for that.

Could be the reason why his work ethic is so shit as well.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:05 pm

Was between Vidal and Busquets but Vidal edges it due to his goal scoring ability and athleticism.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:06 pm

How is Javi or Matic more complete than Ramsey BC?

pls go

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:44 pm

1 deep-lying playmaker in the entire list who also happens to be the best defender, tactically most astute player and the best in tight spaces of all the mentioned names. I voted for that guy. Obviously though, as always, "complete" is misunderstood as big, strong, stamina and a couple of long range goals. I wish more football fans would be as knowlegable as I am tbh.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:50 pm

Complete has to mean good at everything, including occasionally scoring, being able to go B2B comfortably, good at dribbling etc.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:51 pm

Javi Garcia has been a woeful for us tho. I wanted him out last year Nov. but he has redeemed himself a bit this year.

Other than that Yaya is the best midfielder of the bunch.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:53 pm

Busquets/Javi Martinez/Matic shouldn't really be on the list.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:55 pm

Where's Modric ?  bounce 
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:08 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Busquets/Javi Martinez/Matic shouldn't really be on the list.
What exactly can Busquets and Javi not do that they shouldn't be on that list?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:14 pm

Busquets doesn't score enough to be considered a complete midfielder. His rate is worse than a defenders goal return.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next