Has Suarez surpassed Cristiano and Ibra to become the 2nd best player in the world? - Page 4 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Has Suarez surpassed Cristiano and Ibra to become the 2nd best player in the world?

+37
jibers
Saatli
sree999
the xcx
VanDeezNuts
terrance511
Harmonica
Highburied
Donuts
Lupi
lszanto
chad4401
Abramovich
Onyx
FennecFox7
izzy
Nishankly
RealGunner
DuringTheWar
Gil
Doc
futbol
ExtremistEnigma
Smimi25
Kaladin
McAgger
Robespierre
Mr Nick09
harhar11
S
Pedram
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Rebaño Sagrado
Ganso
Valkyrja
M99
BarrileteCosmico
41 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Who is the 2nd best player in the world?

Has Suarez surpassed Cristiano and Ibra to become the 2nd best player in the world? - Page 4 Vote_lcap42%Has Suarez surpassed Cristiano and Ibra to become the 2nd best player in the world? - Page 4 Voting_bar 42% 
[ 11 ]
Has Suarez surpassed Cristiano and Ibra to become the 2nd best player in the world? - Page 4 Vote_lcap31%Has Suarez surpassed Cristiano and Ibra to become the 2nd best player in the world? - Page 4 Voting_bar 31% 
[ 8 ]
Has Suarez surpassed Cristiano and Ibra to become the 2nd best player in the world? - Page 4 Vote_lcap12%Has Suarez surpassed Cristiano and Ibra to become the 2nd best player in the world? - Page 4 Voting_bar 12% 
[ 3 ]
Has Suarez surpassed Cristiano and Ibra to become the 2nd best player in the world? - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Has Suarez surpassed Cristiano and Ibra to become the 2nd best player in the world? - Page 4 Voting_bar 0% 
[ 0 ]
Has Suarez surpassed Cristiano and Ibra to become the 2nd best player in the world? - Page 4 Vote_lcap12%Has Suarez surpassed Cristiano and Ibra to become the 2nd best player in the world? - Page 4 Voting_bar 12% 
[ 3 ]
Has Suarez surpassed Cristiano and Ibra to become the 2nd best player in the world? - Page 4 Vote_lcap3%Has Suarez surpassed Cristiano and Ibra to become the 2nd best player in the world? - Page 4 Voting_bar 3% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 26

Has Suarez surpassed Cristiano and Ibra to become the 2nd best player in the world? - Page 4 Empty Re: Has Suarez surpassed Cristiano and Ibra to become the 2nd best player in the world?

Post by Lupi Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:45 am

special thanks to fulham and norwich for being there for him and lets not forget about west brom

and I think by putting Messi as best player you made a big mistake not in choosing him but by forcing Ur opinion to other people anyways i go on and say what i think , i believe CR7 is the best player in his generation and then there's Messi , its mainly because of contribution in both national and club and other skills CR7 has , his only problem was of the field problems that seems to be gone by him getting older and etc

Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Has Suarez surpassed Cristiano and Ibra to become the 2nd best player in the world? - Page 4 Empty Re: Has Suarez surpassed Cristiano and Ibra to become the 2nd best player in the world?

Post by Donuts Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:12 am

people talk about Suarez being on a 3 month form and that upping his status is bad..
correct me if i am wrong but Ronaldo started off bad in the season and then went on.. yup a 3 month form of goals that somehow makes him the best player in the world.
kinda hypocritical isn't it?

also Suarez only scores against middle league teams? Liverpool IS a middle league team so who cares, also who says Ronaldo doesn't score against bad teams as-well??
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:20 am

Donuts wrote:people talk about Suarez being on a 3 month form and that upping his status is bad..
correct me if i am wrong but Ronaldo started off bad in the season and then went on.. yup a 3 month form of goals that somehow makes him the best player in the world.
kinda hypocritical isn't it?

also Suarez only scores against middle league teams? Liverpool IS a middle league team so who cares, also who says Ronaldo doesn't score against bad teams as-well??

Completely false.

Excuse me, the reason why players like Ronaldo and Ibra have their status as two of the best players in the world today is because of their consistency throughout the years, not 3 month bursts or bright spots here and there.

You must consistently play at a high level for many seasons (2 or 3) before your name should even be mentioned amongst the elite. Who gives a damn about the start of the season?
Are people now allowed to say that Ramsey is a better midfielder than Iniesta or Xavi because of how he started this season?

Consistently prove you can maintain this level for the season and beyond, then maybe we can discuss it. Till then, it's a joke.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:50 am

Ronaldo is everything but consistent? look at his past 4 matches for madrid?
even the madristas in their forums say he's been abysmal only to score random tapins once the game is already won.
like i said hypocritical.
also Suarez was not born in the beginning of the season, he has always been a good player only this season his goal stat rose but what he does other then scoring is underrated, granted most don't even watch him play.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:08 am

Donuts wrote:Ronaldo is everything but consistent? look at his past 4 matches for madrid?
even the madristas in their forums say he's been abysmal only to score random tapins once the game is already won.
like i said hypocritical.
also Suarez was not born in the beginning of the season, he has always been a good player only this season his goal stat rose but what he does other then scoring is underrated, granted most don't even watch him play.

What the hell is this garbage?
4 games? That's your sample size of consistency when judging who are the best players in the world?

I don't care if Suarez was a 'good' player before, he needs to WC consistently for 2 to 3 years before he even begins to mentioned in that breath of player. He needs to keep up THIS level of play.
There are a lot of good players out there, what separates them from the WC players is their consistency.

4 games? Fck outa here with that nonsense.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:48 am

Ronaldo scored as many goals if not more in one year as Suarez in his entire Liverpool career.

Shouldnt be a question of whos number two.

I have a feeling Ronaldo will last longer than Messi and grab that nr1 spot.
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:52 am

Highburied wrote:Ronaldo scored as many goals if not more in one year as Suarez in his entire Liverpool career.

Shouldnt be a question of whos number two.

I have a feeling Ronaldo will last longer than Messi and grab that nr1 spot.

actually Suarez has 2 more goals since he came to Liverpool than Ronaldo in 2013
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:15 pm

Lupi wrote:special thanks to fulham and norwich for being there for him and lets not forget about west brom

and I think by putting Messi as best player you made a big mistake not in choosing him but by forcing Ur opinion to other people anyways i go on and say what i think , i believe CR7 is the best player in his generation and then there's Messi , its mainly because of contribution in both national and club  and other skills CR7 has , his only problem was of the field problems  that seems  to be gone by him getting older and etc

What contribution to the NT are you talking about? I would say that since the WC, Messi has been better than C.Ronaldo for his NT. Or do you think that just because C.ronaldo scored for portugal in a tournament while Messi didnt for Argentina, C.ronaldo has been better. While forgetting that before sabella, Messi was more of a playmaker?

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:22 pm

harhar11 wrote:
Lupi wrote:special thanks to fulham and norwich for being there for him and lets not forget about west brom

and I think by putting Messi as best player you made a big mistake not in choosing him but by forcing Ur opinion to other people anyways i go on and say what i think , i believe CR7 is the best player in his generation and then there's Messi , its mainly because of contribution in both national and club  and other skills CR7 has , his only problem was of the field problems  that seems  to be gone by him getting older and etc

What contribution to the NT are you talking about? I would say that since the WC, Messi has been better than C.Ronaldo for his NT. Or do you think that just because C.ronaldo scored for portugal in a tournament while Messi didnt for Argentina, C.ronaldo has been better. While forgetting that before sabella, Messi was more of a playmaker?

I think that until now Ronaldo was better for Portugal. He performed very good in 3 tournaments : 2004,2006 and 2012, while Messi is yet to do that. I still think that in 2014, when both of them will be in the prime, we'll see who was better for his country.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:04 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
harhar11 wrote:

I think that until now Ronaldo was better for Portugal. He performed very good in 3 tournaments : 2004,2006 and 2012, while Messi is yet to do that. I still think that  in 2014, when both of them will be in the prime, we'll see who was better for his country.

For the little time Messi played at the WC in 06, he was more than acceptable, one of the best players in the copa america 07(so saying that Messi hasnt had a good tournament for his NT is BS), was easily better than C.ronaldo in the 2010 WC, was by faaaaaar Arg best player in the copa america 11(he was even the player with the most assist in that tournament and would have had more if Higuain would have finished better), and was until the last or 2nd last game the top scorer and assister of the south american WC qualifiers.

And I dont think that you can say that C.ronaldo in euro 2012 was any better than Messis copa america. His performance against Denmark alone makes sure it wasn't. Then, fair enough, he scored 2 against netherland and and 1 against czech republic.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:28 am

Stop overrating messis performances. He had some of the best attacking talent around him, the entire team built around him, and yet he has flopped in half the matches he's played in for argentina until recently
And dude.. cr was much better in the euros then messi.you kindly forget to mention he hit the post about six times, was completely isolated on the wing, created chances for almeida and postiga to finush.. only for them to miss

We can do this all day son. Just give up
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:09 am

Suarez is better than both of them in NT football.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:18 am

Giggity5313 wrote:Stop overrating messis performances. He had some of the best attacking talent around him, the entire team built around him, and yet he has flopped in half the matches he's played in for argentina until recently
And dude.. cr was much better in the euros then messi.you kindly forget to mention he hit the post about six times, was completely isolated on the wing, created chances for almeida and postiga to finush.. only for them to miss

We can do this all day son. Just give up
well the only stat Ronaldo has to give him any positives is goals, and honestly goals are his only positives.

Ronaldo ---------------------- Messi
apps : 109 ------------------apps : 83
goals :47 -------------------goals : 37

if you had halfa brain and thought about it, Ronaldo has a more balanced team, whereas Messi's lacks a midfield, defense and keeper, in Argentina Messi is not the main goal scorer if anything he is perceived as the playmaker due to lack of midfielders, Messi also is younger then Ronaldo who is statistically in the peak age, whereas Messi is about to reach it (statistically)
Argentina building their team around Messi? yeah sure but not as the main goal outlet, that is more to the job for the other 2-3 strikers in the team xD

no one is overrating Messi's matches but certainly people are overrating Ronaldo's overall performances with Portugal.. I mean cool he scored three against Sweden but mind you if he actually did something against Russia or other bad teams in his group stages, Portugal wouldn't even have to play against Sweden.

Also people like to forget Maradona was the coach for him for the 2010 world cup.. a guy who gets fired from a random club in Dubai after just one year incharge.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:36 am

harhar11 wrote:And I dont think that you can say that C.ronaldo in euro 2012 was any better than Messis copa america. His performance against Denmark alone makes sure it wasn't. Then, fair enough, he scored 2 against netherland and and 1 against czech republic.

https://i.imgur.com/4k0RmhF.jpg

This is what I hate, how easily Ronaldo's goals are brushed of as something not so important. Just like against Sweden, he scores a hattrick 'ok fair enough, but Moutinho made the passes' GOALS MATTER. He more than made up for his performance against Denmark with his goals against Netherlands and Czech Republic. Do you think Portugal would have gone to the semis without Ronaldo? He was their best player in the tournament. There is no way in hell Ronaldo's Euro 12 was not any better than Messi's Copa America 2011.

Still holding that Denmark match against him. Just like how Ronaldo led Madrid to biggest point deficit between 1st and 2nd in La Liga. Yeah that's Ronaldo's fault, not Pepe and Ramos :facepalm:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:48 am

rofl Cronaldo's Euro12 better than Messi's CA11, what the hell am I reading here?  Laughing Portugal absolutely carried Cronaldo against Denmark and out of the groups, and then he chickened from the penalty/ tried to glory hunt it, and got eliminated, when Messi wasn't carried out of the groups, and he scored the first penalty in elimination SO.

Messi CA11 >> Cronaldo Euro12.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:07 am

Yeah, and then Ronaldo's goals made Portugal go to the semis. Go home fanboy.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:33 am

Bahaha, oh yeah, scoring against Czechs made his performance better.  Laughing Both got eliminated by the champions, the difference, Messi created a goal and scored in SO. Don't you have any shame what you spew? You're a classic example of a fanboy.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:33 am

said the fanboy from goal.com
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:34 am

can we get over fanboyism your all ignoring facts and statements to say "lol says the fan"
get over it this is a forum to discuss not make fun of each other without even backing it up.
granted we all are going off topic by even making this a Messi vs Ronaldo thread.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:56 am

Harmonica wrote:Bahaha, oh yeah, scoring against Czechs made his performance better.  Laughing Both got eliminated by the champions, the difference, Messi created a goal and scored in SO. Don't you have any shame what you spew? You're a classic example of a fanboy.

Harmonica calling others fanboys, the irony rofl So everyone who thinks Ronaldo had a better tournament than Messi is a fanboy? Stop your nuthugging nonsense, it's getting really irksome. Messi is the better player than Ronaldo and that's not even up for debate but that does not mean Ronaldo never bettered Messi in some stages. Stop bias clouding your judgement.

And yeah, scoring against Czech and the Netherlands made a huge difference. Without those goals Portugal would not have gone to the semi finals. And scoring in shootout Laughing HOORAY that means Pastore had a better tournament than Ronaldo too!
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:10 am

M99 wrote:
Harmonica wrote:Bahaha, oh yeah, scoring against Czechs made his performance better.  Laughing Both got eliminated by the champions, the difference, Messi created a goal and scored in SO. Don't you have any shame what you spew? You're a classic example of a fanboy.

Harmonica calling others fanboys, the irony 🤣So everyone who thinks Ronaldo had a better tournament than Messi is a fanboy? Stop your nuthugging nonsense, it's getting really irksome. Messi is the better player than Ronaldo and that's not even up for debate but that does not mean Ronaldo never bettered Messi in some stages. Stop bias clouding your judgement.

And yeah, scoring against Czech and the Netherlands made a huge difference. Without those goals Portugal would not have gone to the semi finals. And scoring in shootout :lol:HOORAY that means Pastore had a better tournament than Ronaldo too!
Proud The biggest fangirl calling others fanboy's.  Laughing Stop spewing freakingly embarrassing nonsense.

Cronaldo wouldn't even been in those games, if not his team wouldn't have scored enough goals to cover his two 1on1 misses against Denmark.  rofl 
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:20 am

Harmonica wrote:
M99 wrote:

Harmonica calling others fanboys, the irony rofl So everyone who thinks Ronaldo had a better tournament than Messi is a fanboy? Stop your nuthugging nonsense, it's getting really irksome. Messi is the better player than Ronaldo and that's not even up for debate but that does not mean Ronaldo never bettered Messi in some stages. Stop bias clouding your judgement.

And yeah, scoring against Czech and the Netherlands made a huge difference. Without those goals Portugal would not have gone to the semi finals. And scoring in shootout Laughing HOORAY that means Pastore had a better tournament than Ronaldo too!

Proud The biggest fangirl calling others fanboy's.  Laughing Stop spewing freakingly embarrassing nonsense.

Cronaldo wouldn't even been in those games, if not his team wouldn't have scored enough goals to cover his two 1on1 misses against Denmark.   rofl 

Yes, CR was horrible against Denmark but he more than made up for that performance later. And you are so keen on remembering Ronaldo's flop match, why not remember Messi being made 75 year old Milan benchwarmer Mario Yepes' bitch rofl

Fallaciously saying I am embarrassing myself is doing you no good in hiding the fact you have embarassed yourself in 4000+ posts nuthugging Messi.

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:24 am

M99 wrote:
Harmonica wrote:
M99 wrote:

Harmonica calling others fanboys, the irony 🤣So everyone who thinks Ronaldo had a better tournament than Messi is a fanboy? Stop your nuthugging nonsense, it's getting really irksome. Messi is the better player than Ronaldo and that's not even up for debate but that does not mean Ronaldo never bettered Messi in some stages. Stop bias clouding your judgement.

And yeah, scoring against Czech and the Netherlands made a huge difference. Without those goals Portugal would not have gone to the semi finals. And scoring in shootout :lol:HOORAY that means Pastore had a better tournament than Ronaldo too!

Cronaldo wouldn't even been in those games, if not his team wouldn't have scored enough goals to cover his two 1on1 misses against Denmark.   rofl 

Yes, CR was horrible against Denmark but he more than made up for that performance later. And you are so keen on remembering Ronaldo's flop match, why not remember Messi being made 75 year old Milan benchwarmer Mario Yepes' bitch rofl

Fallaciously saying I am embarrassing myself is doing you no good in hiding the fact you have embarassed yourself in 4000+ posts nuthugging Messi.

No Cronaldo was worse than that. How many 1on1's did Messi's team create him against Yepes? Bahaha, lol.  rofl It's not even remotely close you dunderhead.

Yes 4000 post of absolute objectivism against fanboys like you.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:34 am

Harmonica wrote:
M99 wrote:
Harmonica wrote:

No Cronaldo was worse than that. How many 1on1's did Messi's team create him against Yepes? Bahaha, lol.  rofl It's not even remotely close you dunderhead.

Objectivism and you Laughing I repeat Ronaldo did suck vs Denmark but he was the difference maker in the following matches, surely even you cannot deny that Laughing Pointed out Messi's poor performance because you repeatedly kept pointing out Ronaldo's one.

Book of Harmonica Rule 1: Harmoncia is the unbiased harbinger of Messi truth, anyone who disagrees with him are biased fangirl dunderheads.

Why do I even waste my time against you :facepalm:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:40 am

M99 wrote:
Harmonica wrote:
M99 wrote:

Objectivism and you :lol:I repeat Ronaldo did suck vs Denmark but he was the difference maker in the following matches, surely even you cannot deny that :lol:Pointed out Messi's poor performance because you repeatedly kept pointing out Ronaldo's one.

Book of Harmonica Rule 1: Harmoncia is the unbiased harbinger of Messi truth, anyone who disagrees with him are biased fangirl dunderheads.

Messi was MoM 2/3 group games, and Argentina's best player in elimination match, created one and scored first penalty in SO. Anyone saying that being absolutely carried in one match, scoring against zero point Holland and Czech's, and sucking the living daylights in elimination match is as good, is a ridiculous child. Oh yeah, you're not a child.  Laughing rofl

Please go with your ignorance.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:37 pm

Harmonica wrote:
M99 wrote:
Harmonica wrote:

Objectivism and you :lol:I repeat Ronaldo did suck vs Denmark but he was the difference maker in the following matches, surely even you cannot deny that :lol:Pointed out Messi's poor performance because you repeatedly kept pointing out Ronaldo's one.

Messi was MoM 2/3 group games, and Argentina's best player in elimination match, created one and scored first penalty in SO. Anyone saying that being absolutely carried in one match, scoring against zero point Holland and Czech's, and sucking the living daylights in elimination match is as good, is a ridiculous child. Oh yeah, you're not a child.  Laughing rofl

Please go with your ignorance.

Please go with your bias. Messi's MOTM performance in the group stages against the mighty Bolivia and Costa Rica are praised, but Ronaldo's match winning performances are thrown under the rug Rolling Eyes I had enough of your clowning.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next