Signing for Bayern was the best decision I've ever made Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Signing for Bayern was the best decision I've ever made

+15
B-Mac
urbaNRoots
futbol
VivaStPauli
FalcaoPunch
Winter is Coming
FennecFox7
Khaled
CBarca
Hapless_Hans
The Franchise
Lex
rwo power
Valkyrja
jibers
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Signing for Bayern was the best decision I've ever made Empty Signing for Bayern was the best decision I've ever made

Post by jibers Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:43 pm

Bayern Munich and Spain midfielder Thiago Alcántara spoke to the press ahead of the crucial Champions League clash against Manchester City, in which the top spot in the group is on the line.

The playmaker claimed that he is finally "100% fit again" after returning from injury and also expressed his delight at how things are going in Munich. "I really enjoy the way we play. Signing for Bayern was the best decision I've ever made", he raved.

The former Barça man was pleased to start in his side's 7-0 rout of Werder Bremen in the Bundesliga this past weekend: "What's most important to me is playing in the starting XI, whichever position I play in. I play wherever the coach asks me", he stated.

Pep Guardiola also praised the 22-year-old's progress. The Catalan coach noted that he's "happy with Thiago's performances in recent matches", albeit adding that the midfielder "is a young player and still has room for improvement".

http://www.marca.com/2013/12/09/en/football/international_football/1386613361.html
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Signing for Bayern was the best decision I've ever made Empty Re: Signing for Bayern was the best decision I've ever made

Post by Valkyrja Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:49 pm

Xavi deceived again
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Signing for Bayern was the best decision I've ever made Empty Re: Signing for Bayern was the best decision I've ever made

Post by rwo power Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:16 am

Thiago actually said in the interview that he'd even play as GK if the coach would ask it from him to start in the team XD
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:30 am

Looks to have dodged a Moyes shaped bullet. Good for him
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:36 am

I love this lad, but its a bit early to conclude how good the decision was.

Has he even made 5 starts yet?

Knew he would play though, he is way too good not to, doesnt matter who is in his way.

Well done Rosell.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:38 am

Seeing Kroos, Thiago and Götze play together simply makes me happy.
And to think that they're 23, 22, and 21 makes me even more happy
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:25 am

The Franchise wrote:I love this lad, but its a bit early to conclude how good the decision was.

Has he even made 5 starts yet?

Knew he would play though, he is way too good not to, doesnt matter who is in his way.

Well done Rosell.

He has started the last 3 games. Basti is injured till next year as is Robben. So he will start every game till like next year feb.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:30 am

Probably made a good decision leaving Barca with people like Rosell and Zubi in charge, and players like Cesc playing over him.

I can't even hate. Kid just wants to play, I can't blame him for it, though I wish so desperately he did not leave.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:12 am

Thiago kol 5ara...
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:13 am

I'm sure thiago is not eating shit khaled. In fact, he wants to play and if he doesn't get chances, then he has a right to move away

It was insulting to keep playing burnt out fab and xavi over him
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:43 am

The one that got away.

Thanks Rosell/Zubi...

Last edited by Winter is Coming on Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:17 am

It's hard enough playing with Bayern Munich on fifa. I never know who to use in my lineup.

FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:22 am

The funny thing is that he si better then Cesc:
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:21 am

jibers wrote:He has started the last 3 games. Basti is injured till next year as is Robben. So he will start every game till like next year feb.

Not necessarily, can be replaced by Martinez or Lahm at any time, and Robben is already replaced with Müller.
Though Pep obviously loves the kid, so he'll keep getting his chances. Not that I mind, Thiago is playing really well.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:11 am

VivaStPauli wrote:
jibers wrote:He has started the last 3 games. Basti is injured till next year as is Robben. So he will start every game till like next year feb.

Not necessarily, can be replaced by Martinez or Lahm at any time, and Robben is already replaced with Müller.
Though Pep obviously loves the kid, so he'll keep getting his chances. Not that I mind, Thiago is playing really well.

Yea, but he offers something none of the other CMs do, directness and ball retention in the final 3rd. Basti has better distribution from deep but Thiago is more nimble in tighter spaces enabling Super Bayern to keep the ball better. Never seen a squad this strong in my life...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:09 pm

Thiago Alcántara: "I would never sign the phrase 'I would never sign for Real Madrid' - it is still football and Madrid is a big club."

Yet some fans are still butthurt because Barca didn't bother with a character like this. Laughing

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:11 pm

Come home Thiago  :bow: 
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:15 pm

futbol wrote:Thiago Alcántara: "I would never sign the phrase 'I would never sign for Real Madrid' - it is still football and Madrid is a big club."

Yet some fans are still butthurt because Barca didn't bother with a character like this. Laughing

"Adopted son"
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:00 pm

futbol wrote:Thiago Alcántara: "I would never sign the phrase 'I would never sign for Real Madrid' - it is still football and Madrid is a big club."

Actually I find that more honest than a player who says 1-2 weeks before a major transfer to an opponent club that his heart is 100 percent with his original club and that he doesn't see any need to go away.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:50 am

rwo power wrote:

Actually I find that more honest than a player who says 1-2 weeks before a major transfer to an opponent club that his heart is 100 percent with his original club and that he doesn't see any need to go away.

so your telling me there's a chance we get Herrera hmm
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:54 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:Seeing Kroos, Thiago and Götze play together simply makes me happy.
And to think that they're 23, 22, and 21 makes me even more happy

Your signature is... Very Happy
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:09 am

So we should just let one of the best young talents in football go because he doesn't hate Madrid like we do? Please go.

As long as he's playing for us and with 100% effort (which he would do), I don't see what the problem is. YES, it's preferable that he would hate the scum and not want to ever play for them or even think about it, but I fail to see the problem really.

But yeah let's just lose one of the biggest young talents in football instead.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:25 am

watch who you call scum. barca are way worse than madrid, obviously
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:01 pm

hell get bored of the walkovers in germany.. for him to be content, bayern will have to dominate europe for the next decade which just isnt possible.

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:36 pm

CBarca wrote:

So we should just let one of the best young talents in football go because he doesn't hate Madrid like we do? Please go.

As long as he's playing for us and with 100% effort (which he would do), I don't see what the problem is. YES, it's preferable that he would hate the scum and not want to ever play for them or even think about it, but I fail to see the problem really.

But yeah let's just lose one of the biggest young talents in football instead.

I still think that the guys a massive talent, but he is a mercenary. He had every right to move away from the club if he thought that was the best for his career, but he has proven time and time again that he was just a mercenary. Even before singing Cesc, he was threatening to leave the club.

And while I blame Rosell, Tito(especially Tito for not playing him when we had won the league) & co for his exit, but wasn't it for his injury problems at the start of the season the reason why he didn't archieve that % of game play?

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next