Players who should already be considering moves in January? - Page 4 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Players who should already be considering moves in January?

+36
Le Samourai
sportsczy
Knutsford123
Tomwin Lannister
CBarca
Lord Awesome
Kamikaze692
lszanto
McAgger
rwo power
Art Morte
FalcaoPunch
Eskimo Splif
RealGunner
Raptorgunner
AnchorMan
RedOranje
arabprince
Valkyrja
halamadrid2
urbaNRoots
Red Alert
ExtremistEnigma
Lupi
BarrileteCosmico
DeletedUser#1
LeBĂ©ninois
Motogp69
DeviAngel
Khaled
Firenze
Onyx
Kick
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Gil
The Franchise
40 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Players who should already be considering moves in January? - Page 4 Empty Re: Players who should already be considering moves in January?

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:42 pm

ExtremistEnigma wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
ExtremistEnigma wrote:Mata would be good for Barca tbh. Neymar - Messi - Mata.. fantastic attack.
Mata is a shat winger and Barca have no need for forwards unless they are a CF off the bench Larsson type signing.
When have Barca really used wingers? Mata was mostly used as a wide left player in his first season at Chavs under AVB and was fantastic.. second highest assister in PL. Last season, he had sort of a free role and all the attacks went through him. Just because he had a better season last season, doesn't mean he is a shat winger.

Mata is a forward mate. Ever wonder why Mourinho doesn't like to use him as the #10?
The role in which Mata's potential is fully utilized, is behind the CF. If you sign him to play him elsewhere it's a waste of time and money. He wouldnt have that role at either Madrid or Barca, so both teams are better off looking elsewhere.

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Players who should already be considering moves in January? - Page 4 Empty Re: Players who should already be considering moves in January?

Post by Red Alert Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:12 am

Hopefully Mata goes to PSG and Liverpool poaches Pastore. :coffee:
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:27 am

Gil wrote:Can see Madrid making a move for Mata next year.
1. Chelsea player (tick)
2. Young (tick)
3. Talented (tick)
4. Being marginalised (tick)

if you ask me, that's Liverpool written all over it :-)
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyDaBeast Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:39 pm

Nocerino
TonyDaBeast
TonyDaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:44 pm

iftikhar wrote:
1. Chelsea player (tick)
2. Young (tick)
3. Talented (tick)

Even if we were stupid enough to sell to Liverpool why on earth would Mata even contemplate moving there lol?
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:47 pm

We could see Mata in Barcelona
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:54 pm

Muntari needs to move to a more ambitious club.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:55 pm

Gil wrote:
iftikhar wrote:
1. Chelsea player (tick)
2. Young (tick)
3. Talented (tick)

Even if we were stupid enough to sell to Liverpool why on earth would Mata even contemplate moving there lol?
If they make it to the CL, it becomes an entirely plausible move. You are selling to Suarez and Mata the idea of playing together champions league football, and potential to win the EPL. Think about it, Mata and Suarez together, two of the most dominant players in the EPL in the last 3 years.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:07 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Gil wrote:
iftikhar wrote:1. Chelsea player (tick)
2. Young (tick)
3. Talented (tick)

If they make it to the CL, it becomes an entirely plausible move. You are selling to Suarez and Mata the idea of playing together champions league football, and potential to win the EPL. Think about it, Mata and Suarez together, two of the most dominant players in the EPL in the last 3 years.
It's not happening you clown.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:08 pm

why u insult me now?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:10 pm

Gil calm down... I don't want to see another prob between you and nick

(damn I felt like a parent here)
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:59 am

Ogbonna surely. Even though he just moved to Juve, it was always going to be a bad move for him because he's a back-up CB for them. Even Caceres is preferred to him. The other thing is that Conte uses him as a WB, which is clearly not his best position. With a shortage of quality CBs at other clubs in Italy *cough* Milan *cough*, but also many clubs around Europe, Ogbonna could prove a smart buy for someone. Juve paid quite a substantial amount of $ for him though, and Juve's desire to get that money back would obviously prevent a deal going through.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:03 am

Doesn't use him as a wing back at all

Left back, yes. Not WB

He's had a fair bit of playing time

Caceres is used on the right flank, Ogbonna fills in for either of the CB's who are unavailable. And he's getting enough minutes at this point.

If the situation is the same in 3 years, sure he could want to move.
It's extremely unlikely either he or Juventus at this point are unhappy.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:07 am

Yeah, LB in the 4-man defence is what I meant. There is scope to use him on the right though as well. I believe he actually used to play a bit as LB and RB, but from what I have seen of him at LB at Juve, he is not suited to the role. I just think that as one of the up and coming Italian prospects, he would surely want to get out of there if he doesn't get a run ahead of Chiellini or Barza some time soon. I know those guys are ageing, but if I were Juve management, I would still consider them my safest bet.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:10 am

You are right about most of it

But I think he knew the situation beforehand and he knew that there would be no instant first team position for him. So he takes the move here with more money, CL football and chances at trophies. Also long-term he could end up in our starting XI.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:16 am

The thing that worries me is that he is already 25. That's prime for a CB until the age of about 30, when speed starts to drop off and only the truly technically great, smart CBs can survive after that age.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:21 am

This is all just guesswork of course but maybe, he is just content with his situation now

Staying in Italy, getting respectable minutes and competing for trophies whilst on a decent wage.

If he manages to get in our first team in the next 3 years then it's a great situation for him to be in.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4